Since pale skin is deemed desirable and white women are the standard of beauty, why does any white person wish to have darker skin? Why tan? Why risk skin cancer to look like a clone of the very thing you deem inferior? Isn’t darker bad? Isn’t darker ugly? Isn’t darker “niggerish?”
Some common connotations associated with white:
Sounds good, right?
Now let’s examine black:
Sounds bad, right?
Ok. Fine. It is what it is. I’m not the one that created the dictionary.
So…now that we understand how whites use the most important weapon ever made, language, to convey psychological warfare, why would they want to look darker? And why make products that look like this?
Not only is the product promoting blackness, it is promoting blackness 20x! Now that’s black!
1. Whiteness, in its pale glory, is secretly unhappy to be pale. Pale skin denotes sickness, sadness and sterility. Being devoid of colour is considered unattractive and flavourless. Hence the need to obtain colour as a way of expressing happiness, spirit, well-being and health.
2. Whites are envious of blacks. Melanin has given us resistance from disease and sickness. We do not age or wrinkle easily. With our God given protection from UV rays, mixed with our plethora of skin shades from “peach” to chocolate, we are quite a striking bunch of peoples. When I hear white women comment on Michelle Obama’s “well toned arms”, I know secretly that is her exposed skin that arouses them.
3. Whiteness, in its supremacy, can draw from anything it wants, apply it to themselves whilst scoffing at the very thing they find grotesque.
4. People, no matter who, are never happy with what God has given them.
5. They can tan and grow darker while still maintaining their white privilege. So for them, it’s the best of both worlds.
Any thoughts on why this? Do you disagree/agree? Why or why not?