Aetna Inc., the nation’s largest health insurer, apologized for selling policies in the 1850’s that reimbursed slave owners for financial losses when their slaves died. African slaves who fell ill during the 3-4 month journey to the pits of hell were killed or simply pushed overboard so they could drown. The Jewish owners of the slave ships kept a rigid record of their livestock so they could be reimbursed for their financial loss.
Aetna has long acknowledged that for several years shortly after its founding in 1853 that the company may have insured the lives of slaves,” said Aetna spokesman Fred Laberge. “We express our deep regret over any participation at all in this deplorable practice.”
Aetna’s public apology was prompted by an inquiry from activist Deadria Farmer-Paellmann, who earlier this year contacted the Hartford-based company to seek an apology and reparations.
Aetna, which noted that the slave policies were legal before slavery was abolished, said it plans to make no reparations. We have concluded that no further actions are required at this time,” Laberge said.
Aetna said its records show the company wrote no more than a dozen such policies to slave owners. The company said it previously acknowledged having written slave policies in a report prepared in 1956.
Meanwhile, a battle is raging in Rhode Island to change its official name, which is “the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.” A bill has been introduced in the Rhode Island legislature. At one point, eight percent of Rhode Islanders were held in bondage.
When you begin to open your eyes and see what’s right in front of you, you’ll notice a pattern:
1. Everything about your past and the role you played into making this country the richest nation in THE WORLD will be kept cleverly hidden from you.
2. The past, which is never at rest, will eventually come back to haunt the Demons that stole us from our Homeland. When confronted with their evil, they will deflect, become indignant and try to justify their behaviour.
3. Whites, who claim to desperately want to “move on” and “just forget about it”, will make NO attempt to reconcile and give reparations for their continued evil, destruction and envy of our culture.
4. Only Jews, who are white, can be given reparations and are permitted and encouraged to speak about their oppression.
5. If Aetna, or the hundreds if not thousands of Wall Street companies, is truly apologetic, they would give free healthcare/ benefits to the descendants of the slaves who made them rich.
Please note one interesting fact about the healthcare industry. As of today, Aetna is one of the fastest growing companies, along with Microsoft, PepsiCo and Walmart, that are participating in the privatized prison industry. Do you think that it is a mere coincidence that a Jewish owned health care industry that once participated in chattel slavery is now participating in privatized prisons? Do you think that it is a mere coincidence that the NDAA Act (formerly Patriot Act), which says the govern-Nazi can arrest you for any reason, was implement around the same time talks of privatized prisons were underway?
This entire system is rigged for one thing only: Your eternal enslavement.