Hi Guys…I’m not officially off of break yet but I wanted to let you know what I’m up to:
1. I read a great book called The Shack by William P. Young
2. I’m doing a raffle giveaway…2 of them actually: https://www.etsy.com/listing/158750420/free-holiday-surprise-gift-for-the-100th
The other one is for the 25th customer. I’m thinking about rewarding the 25th, 50th, 75th and 100th customer. Should I? Or is this enough?
3. I made my holiday products and they are now curing. What are they…You’ll have to wait and see…
4. I harvested my peppermint…the little the birds, beetles and spiders left me. Since when do birds eat mint?
5. I made homemade greeting cards for my customers:
6. I threw away the junk in this one corner of our house. Where does this stuff come from anyway?
7. I clean the cubby…sorta. I’m lazy today. Screw it.
8. I’m thinking about making candles. Maybe. Sorta. I really don’t know yet. It depends on my mood. Nah…screw that too.
9. I’m giving away my old, too-small-for-me clothes.
10. I ordered more firewood for the winter.
11. I’m listening to Miles Davis’ Bitches Brew and Jimmy Cliff.
12. I’m watching this Sci-Fi miniseries Kemetia told me about called “V”. I remember it as a small child but forgot a lot of the plot. Hmmmm….it seems that they’re trying to tell us something…
Well….that’s A LOT, ain’t it? Why can’t I just relax and enjoy my friggin’ time off?
Oh yeah, I’m from the islands where we all have like, 90 effing jobs from birth.
You know what? We missed a solar flare! I knew there was a reason why my melanin was “acting up”. And another thing before I split and get back to my vacation…do you notice how cold nights are getting? Or is it just me up here in the mountains?