I’d like to thank my very good buddy in the U.K. (name withheld) for alerting me to this GROWING trend that is affecting the black community.
Your child, wife or husband goes out to get some milk.
After a few hours they still haven’t returned.
You, panicked, call the police and pray for them to return safely.
Where are they?
Introducing The Human Leather Company, U.K.
They “Specialize” in creating distinct products for a VERY SPECIAL clientele. But please don’t try to place your order just yet, folks. They’re FULLY booked with orders and can’t handle any more volume.
Amazing how cruelness runs in their DNA, no? King Leopold used to cut off our breasts, vaginas and penises and make purses.
You can read the rest of the webpage by clicking on the aboved link.
This new revelation has done a few things for me.
- It solidifies my belief that whites are simply the most evil, cruel, animalistic race ever created.
- It solidifies my theory that all those missing persons that went “to the library/ for milk/ to get some cigarettes were kidnapped for ritualistic and/or monetary means.
- It CONFIRMS that we are being closely watched at ALL TIMES and FOLLOWED.
Since Melanin is proven to be highly sought after for its regenerative purposes, can you surmise which skin is the most VALUED and PURCHASED? When we will begin to understand that these “people” are not our friends, do not like us and wish us real harm?
When we end up holding money as someone’s wallet?
Or maybe as those shoes in the picture above?
Remember my post on 10 things all black people need to TRY and remain safe? I’d like to add one more thing to that list due to a recent incident I had:
It may seem odd but a portable urinal, one for each member of the family, may save your life. Just wash with a little bleach (or vinegar), soap and water after each use. And don’t forget a roll of toilet paper, sanitary napkins and a small container of baby wipes in a zippered bag.
If you must leave your home after dark, after all, some of do work graveyard shift or pick up a family member that does, please remember to:
- Look behind you as you walk (Stop talking on your cell phone!!!!!)
- Carry your keys IN YOUR HAND so you don’t have to fish it out of your purse
- Check the backseat of your car BEFORE you enter your car
- LOCK the car door after you and your passengers are in
If you find this post informative, please pass it on to others.
It may save a few lives.