For Black Women

Over the weekend, I had a very sobering conversation with a blogger buddy located in NY about a variety of things from the Flint Water Poisoning, to the lack of black support in black owned businesses and finally the devastating level of disrespect and utter hatred of the black female by ALL peoples across the world.

Her: What I’m saying is, we’re gonna have to do this by ourselves. Just us. We’re gonna have to tap into Nature and figure a way out of this mess.

Me: What about our men? We need them too.

Her: Do you think Mother Nature waits for permission when she decides to send rain or snow? Do you think she hesitates when a hurricane is needed to cleanse Her world? She acts accordingly as she sees fit and the world bends to her wishes.

After we hung up, I thought about her words all night and decided to write this post.

This post is for Black Women who wish to fight for our liberation and end this planetary demonic occupation.

There is a powerful force, a certain kind of electricity present when black women are together and focused on a common goal. It defies words and definition but it’s so strong and so powerful you can literally feel the atmosphere changing depending on her mood.

Have you ever felt the entire room change when a strong, fierce black female walks into it?

Have you ever felt the discomfort of the people around you when she looks directly into the eyes of her enemy?

Have you ever seen someone in a “higher” position slowly crumble when they realize that she will not bend or succumb to their demands?

I have.

And what I asking all of you is…

Will you please help?

Will you please put aside our small, insignificant, petty differences and join a MASSIVE, sun-filled meditation ritual?

Why do you think the moon is based on our menstrual cycle?

Why do you think Africa, before European rule, was ENTIRELY matriarchal?

Why do you think when you get married in the Eurocentric world the priest/ reverend/ pastor proclaims:

“I now join you in Holy MATRIMONY.”

Because the universe bends to the will of the woman.

My Black Sisters,

How long will you await a white Jesus to come and save you? How long will you accept your fate as the lowest creature on the planet not worthy of love, protection and support? How long will you die off and be reborn hoping for something to change and it never does? Aren’t you tired of seeing our people die unjustly? What about your children? Have you ever thought about what kind of world they’ll inherit?

If you’re ready for change you know what has to happen.

Toussaint L’ouverture

This man fought and killed his oppressors by using the help of the Spirit Force.

Is that wrong?

Well, let me ask you something…

If a burglar broke into your house with the intention of raping and killing you, wouldn’t you fight back and attempt to kill him if you could? Would you let him kill your children? What about your elderly mother and father? What if he threatened to kill every member of each household on your block?

Is fighting back wrong? Is it against Nature?

If the answers you’ve come up with is “No”, then this post is for you.

What you’ll need are 3 things:

The Sun’s Magnetic Energy

An altar made just for Mother Nature

And yourself in a focused frame of mind

When you go outside and absorb the Sun’s Rays, you must concentrate on what you wish to accomplish. Meditate on how it feels to have the powerful Sun envelop you.

When you take in the Sun’s Rays, you have the ability to PROJECT it outward any way you see fit! Yes, any way! You can emit rays towards your garden to help your flower bed grow more abundant or you can use it to vanquish your enemy.

Now that you know this, I must ask the burning question:

Do we even need guns?

Black Sisters, We must act now before they plan another:

Or another:

Or another:

Or another:

Or another:

We must act this minute because EVIL NEVER SLEEPS OR RESTS TIL THEIR TASK IS COMPLETED.  OPEN YOUR EYES…ALL OF THE TRIBES OF YURUGU ARE ONE AND THE SAME:

they-live-gif-sees-jew

They only call themselves different names to CONFUSE you.

Are you confused? Or are you awake? Because right now, if you’re still sleeping, you’re not gonna make it.

1. Begin your fight for justice with a warm, cleansing shower or bath. Remember to wash the soles of your feet.
  2. Soak up the Rays of the Sun of God.
  3. Meditate on the complete absorption of the Sun.
  4. Construct your Spiritual Altar or Private Space.
  5. Call upon the Earth Mother and ask HER for help.
  6. Tell her that you need HER to help you vanquish Demons from HER planet before they plot another demonic plan.
  7. Ask HER to open your Third EYE so you can concentrate on what it is that you need to do.
  8. Remember to give her a small gift as it is YOU that needs help, not the other way around.
  9. Await instructions. They will come in various forms but you need to be aware that it is SHE that’s talking to you.

Since I’ve begun Sun worshiping and learned to emit the Sun’s Rays, various conformations have taken place. Last year, 3 different Yurugus have told me that they’ve had lesions extracted from their chins, noses and necks. Of course, I played the fool and asked if they were cancerous. “Yes…and it was spreading…” was the answer I received.

My vegetable garden flourished last year and honey bees made themselves comfortable around my wildflowers with zero threat to me or my family. A wild deer and I made comfortable friends so much so that she felt at ease eating out of my hand.

This is not only possible but EXPECTED when you bow to the POWER of NATURE and ask HER for help. It is my wish by the year 2020, ALL of the Evil that permeates this planet will be vanquished. It can be done if we are willing warriors bent on producing justice not only for ourselves and our children but the entire planet.

Won’t you please help?

Pass this around to as many Blacks as possible and begin today.

24 thoughts on “For Black Women

1. angel9loveu on said:

Reblogged this on NO ONE HEARS YOUR SILENCE.

2. angel9loveu on said:

First thank you for letting me on Neely Fuller Jr, he’s wiser and has many years of experience, I’ve been glued since the first broadcast.And finding people with solutions besides pointing out the inherent problems are far and few. I believe the earth belongs to us, we are the earth people, this our planet gifted to us. I mean look at us we resemble the earth and from the earth comes all life and when we die we return to her. There is an invisible/spiritual force that helps the growth but you’re correct a combination of the sun,water, and air does extraordinary, miraculous things.

And being over this nightmare from the moment I was born in to it, I’ll do this everyday if I have to. No need sitting around waiting for a change if we can help speed it along.Anything not to look into pale cold eyes or faces anymore.

3. @ Angel

You’ll find out how quickly the wheels will turn once you channel this power.

4. So what sort of gift can we give the Earth Mother?

5. @ Medda

Fruit, a scented candle, a pretty flower, a small offering of a home cooked meal, fragrant incense, a piece of candy, fresh spring water, tea, a delicious piece of your favourite dessert….the list is endless.

I make my own candles and scent them as I see fit. I burn them for HER and tell HER it’s in HER honour.

6. I definitely agree that we must begin connecting with Nature. I mean, we ARE part of Nature so by alienating that, we alienate ourselves. I also believe it helps to tap into our indigenous spirituality as well, that which also involves Nature.

7. It does help connecting with nature and what I have personally discovered is when you do that is you can actually control the weather i.e stop the rain or disperse black clouds and prevent storms.I have done this and It does happen.

8. A fascinating and thought provoking post! I have seen the power of black females and I have witnessed my own power and been greatly puzzled by it.

I have watched non-black females frown and squirm in my presence (and didn’t understand what I had done right or wrong).

I didn’t understand why so many non-black-female persons seemed so determined to diminish us, including our own men,

I have witnessed the anger and anguish of so many black sisters (who are totally unaware of their beauty and power since many base their value on a white supremacist value system and on the validation of black males, expecting them to love and protect us when they don’t love themselves. (a terrible combination).

That’s why I believe the white media force black female entertainers to wear weaves that do not flatter their natural beauty–if they want to work in movies and TV. Everyone knows WHO we are and that is they are frightened of us. We are women who rise no matter how heavy the burden. We have carried the planet for thousands of years and now that the demons are in full control, they seek to destroy us before they are destroyed by Mother Earth.

That is why the sun and Mother Nature are attacking the wicked and robbing them of the ability to reproduce or even enjoy the rays of the sun.

I am going to print up part of this post and create an altar in my home

thank you, Negress!

9. angel9loveu on said:

Going through the day and the Most High dropped this nugget in my way. I’m confused about the worshiping of the sun in your article and opening of the third eye. This was always likened to witchcraft. I also reference 2 Tim3: 1-9 and could you explain,please.

10. My Good Sistren…Spoken Like A True UV Light Wielding Kin! “Wont you please help?”….Eye Am Already On Deck! 🙂

11. Most welcome! My pleasure!

12. @ Angel

If it offends you I’m very sorry. It was not my intention. In my humble opinion, Nature is the physical manifestation of God so to me, the Worship of God is the Worship of Nature.

If you’re not comfortable with it, please don’t do it.

13. theloneflowerterri on said:

I wonder if it was just me but do you guys realise when you feel kinda hot on a summer day, you think this in your mind and then suddenly, a burst of wind comes your way? That’s happened to me so many times. It’s not a coincidence. Our connection to Mother Nature as Black women, is default and we should use this connection to our ability. I’ve been trying. I feel the most happy and outgoing during the summer months.

14. angel9loveu on said:

Not a problem I still do it I just tailor it differently.Lord knows we need to act and quickly. But we need to use the most efficient weapon we have and like you said get to them without using weapons.

But my intention was to also present the biblical reason as to why we’re in captivity and it was our disobedience, pride arrogance and failure to genuinely repent from our ways and breaking of the covenant which lifted the Most Highs protection off us. Hence giving us into the captivity of our enemies the pale ones. Jeremiah and Isaiah speaks of how we got here in this mess and how we’ll get out of it .And I do believe in connecting to nature as we are apart of it just the worshiping of the sun and opening of the third eye had me puzzled. I just pray before I do anything and let the father lead and I was impressed through the holy spirit to get more explanation and information as well as to provide why I have questions.
    As I wrote in a previous post you have to ask questions to get answers and understanding. So I’m still gonna press just tailoring it to what has worked for me also. Thanks for answering.

15. @ Angel

Most grateful to be of service.

16. theloneflowerterri on said:

Do you recommend a time for the meditation sessions? Does it matter if I’m on concrete or not when I sit down to meditate?

17. @ lone flower

The time is unimportant. And the location is unimportant. What does matter is your frame of mind.

Being outside does bring greater power as you are connected with Nature but it does depend on your mind frame.

18. First time posting, silent follower for years. On board been on board! Got the back drop of mountains and the wilderness at my fingertips.

19. angel9loveu on said:

Let’s get the numbers higher this year.So reports have been out there and watching these channels are motivating

20. @ pwrhouz

Most grateful to service you.

21. @ Angel love

Thank you for the videos. Very inspiring!

22. angel9loveu on said:

@DOAN
    Inspiration helps build faith which can move mountains.

23. Negress I read the book of Obadiah and see verse 15- 16 where it speaks of the day of the Lord being near upon the heathen and they shall basically reap what they sow but also it speaks of them drinking continually and they shall be no more. This is the reasoning some of the videos say the white male population is decreasing. Alcohol poisoning and it destroying their liver. Because of their drinking and Lord knows they love to drink heavily and abuse others drunk that they’ll die out.They must not know they’re the Edomites…oh well! Every white person I’ve met have been belligerent drunks not many very sober ones or rare.We need to live the alcohol to them. Prophesy foretold and they’re trying to hide the statistics.