White American Men Are Dying

{I’d like to thank my devoted reader and Spiritual Warrior, Mandumeyandemufayo, for alerting me to this very informative video. }

Black Family,

Our Prayers are working.

This is the SECOND confirmation I’ve received since our last prayer session. Mother Nature, who is the physical manifestation of the REAL Loving God/ Goddess, knows what is happening on our planet and is acting accordingly. SHE understands that Evil must be stopped in order for HER planet to survive and thrive.

Nature, who is Justice and Balance personified, allows all of us the opportunity for Spiritual change to conform to HER Divine rules. When that window of opportunity is closed, there is little to NOTHING one can do to stop the avalanche of Karma that must take place.

The white race has violated ALL of Nature’s Divine Rules and Doctrines and has repeatedly spat in the face of the REAL Loving God/ Goddess. Despite centuries of begging and pleading with them, they have demonstrated that they are a race beyond repair, beyond hope and beyond huemanity.

They have elevated themselves above Nature’s Divine Ecosystem and have destroyed HER planet with Anti-Life Laws, planet-sucking technology, toxins and Spiritual filth. Karma, which is in FULL and SWIFT effect, will give them the same treatment that they have bestowed upon others.

Do not pity them.

Do not give them empathy.

For they have given us nil since their sudden appearance 6,500 years ago.

Right now our main concern must be on our own Spiritual awakening and strength for we will need it in the days ahead.

As the white race perishes and it becomes more obvious that “something” is after them,  they will:

Try to (superficially) befriend us out of fear for they know the Divine Black Truth

Come after us with a murderous force we haven’t seen since slavery

Commit MORE suicides and intra-racial homicide as the Sun and our Vibrations drive them mad

We must prepare for all three events and act accordingly.

Please spread this video along with the confirmation that Nature is indeed on our side.

18 thoughts on “White American Men Are Dying

1. dominiquetreu on said:

Reblogged this on Ayaba's Labyrinth.

2. Their plan has backfired.

3. @ Kelley

BIG TIME!

4. angel9loveu on said:

can’t even begin to explain how I was moved by your post. I incorporated your words into my fasting and prayer.And prayed in the spirit continually and still am. Reading the bible, has been a poison to their people also.My knees hit the ground everytime they plant an attack and press into the Most High for them to be repaid in full.However, we must continue and not stop until we see our desire on our enemies. Peace and praying for you all.

5. angel9loveu on said:

DOA Please post the second response the first one is to be discarded.Thanks

6. @ Angel

Most welcome.

7. Hi DOAN,

This video series came out years ago, but I thought it is worth sharing. It’s about Military Science. Enjoy!

8. angel9loveu on said:

@Kowaba
    Thank you for this.

9. angel9loveu on said:

Told you about these biracial children and IRR.And DOAN said about sleeping with them.They are furthering their agenda and all these superficial “cutesy” interracial relationships are why we’ll never get rid of them.Simpleminded negroes mixing with them and choosing to be blind to avoid troubles are just as bad.Not realizing letting them into your pants doesn’t equal freedom or we’d be free along time ago.

Think about it.What are these white spouses doing to help rid us of racism? That’s because they don’t want to let go of their white privilege and as long as they aren’t being affected they’ll show just enough passion to keep the unsuspecting black spouse unaware.

Especially when they(whites) hop unto these YT channels and are supporting white and black “love”.They attack the truth but when it’s in their agenda they show intense support.And suddenly they want to claim love has no color, then in the same breath never let the spouse or child forget their never good enough to be white.Don’t sleep on these Yurugus they are double minded.Never believe anything they say.And when they support something our people do analyze it discriminately and you’ll see the nature of their devices.

10. @ Angel

Another thing, stop allowing them into our organizations. Once in they take over and derail your efforts.

11. angel9loveu on said:

@DOAN
    Exactly, I was in an intense debate with a follower of a black revolutionist and he believed that it was necessary to include the Yurugus in order for us to be successful.And I had to ask him if that was so, why in 2015 are we still here.We have some successes but at a huge cost.

He was of the effect to use their white privilege to get things done but leave them out of important decisions and that by ourselves we would fail.And I believe it’s having small minded POC’s like that who set us up for failure.And he’s not the only one.

Why when we make serious strides do we seem to always get knocked way back to the starting line? Because we allow these low down spies with their sweet lies into our camps we keep falling over ourselves.We have to do somethings different to get different results. And they are not trying to see us all out do their success.So until our people understand this we’ll be stuck and continue in this tug-o-war.

We are able to be successful and they will get jealous. But we can do it we just need to learn to take them out of the equation. Black Wall Street is one proof we are more than able. They have derailed many plans when it seems we will be successful but it’s time to separate or they’ll continue with their plans.

and http://www.idontdoclubs.com.

12. The Wights may be dying off, but black folks still have other derivatives to worry about. Asians, Arabs, Indians, etc. They’re stepping into the power the Caucasian once had.

13. @ Alisha

I’m writing a post, again, regarding a plan I have about cutting them out…as much as possible.

14. @angel9loveu
    You’re welcome. I hope you found the video useful. Everyone is out for themselves (and out to get anyone who remotely resembles a black person) that has been the hardest lesson I’ve had to accept in life and in the workplace. I believe even the parents who are non-black to these mixed people are out for themselves to know they created a situation for their child to suffer and knowingly withhold any help for their own offspring. The whole thing makes me sick to my stomach and people call me a racist for stating this truth.

@Alisha
    Yes. All non-blacks use and exploit black people. They have no pity for our current condition and station in life.

15. angel9loveu on said:

@Alisha
    In reality I believe those other races might as well be categorized as caucasian.They want to have nothing to do with us and are riding the caucasians coat tails. Where I live the hispanics are just as bad as the caucasians, their loyalty is to the pale faces. They also are allotted privileges by default of not being a negro, with our features.The less negro features the higher up or closer to the caucasian race they become.
    They’re riding the “privilege” train without half the suffering black people face daily.
    Luke 11:23__”Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.”

We try to include them but let’s be all the way real.

Their struggle isn’t our struggle.We say Asians,Indians, Arabs are minorities but they’re setting up wealth in their own countries where they don’t need the U.S. and their community is so close knit they’re not thinking about us.They exploit and profit off our pain.And then take their privilege and throw it in our faces while treating us no different from the Yurugus.
    1 John 2:19-20
    “They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us. 20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know.…

Then there are the Africans who hate Black Americans and Caribbean people and vice versa we are also our own enemies.We’re between a rock and a hard place and the outcome seems dim unless we figure something out soon.All this pride is what causes this tension where everyone wants to be on top.And the black people want to jump ship into other races to find solace.And they can’t just blend in cause we stick out like a sore thumb.And we need to stop creating these watered down versions of ourselves who can ghost as black or safe whenever they feel. They’ll use your biracial child to make an example of you.I’ve seen this where biracial children become ashamed of their dark skin parent. And then begin to feel above the black parent and embrace the privilege of the non black parent,

Honestly,I know in my bloodline I have mixtures of all races as we who were forced into slavery have but I am was blessed with melanin and lots of it.And I know I’m greatly loved by my Creator.I just wished my people would know our suffering is a result of our pride and disobedience.And we’re greatly loved and the Creator is waiting for us to get it together.We’re the only race in shambles and bend on self hatred and destruction.We are on our own and it’s us versus the world.However, in the mean time our limited minds can’t grasp the power of our limitless Creator. And we have His/Her DNA imprinted on and in us.So once again I say we need to tap into our Power Source.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    “If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15″Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.…2 Chronicles 7:14

Numbers 6:27
    “So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.”

Deuteronomy 28:10
    “Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will fear you.”

2 Chronicles 6:37
    “And if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly’;”

Lamentations 3:40,41 “Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD…”

Now everyone has different beliefs and I’m not knocking it.But in my journey to discover truth. I’ve searched every aspect and keep coming back to the undeniable biblical revelations.And they’ve been spiritual food.

16. @ Angel

A post coming soon about how to empower our people economically.

17. @ Kowaba

Thank you for the video.

I found them to be relevant more today than ever.

18. @DOAN

You’re very welcome! The video touched on many things you discuss on your blog.