To My White Readers (And Lurkers)

Perhaps it’s time that I write this short post, no?

You’re not fooling anyone by sporting the names:

Aisha

Shabazz

Jamaal

Tyeisha

Daewonna

Tyquann

And such.

You’re not fooling anyone by using Ebonic phrases you think black people use like:

Whitey

Us blac folk

Muggafugga

aiight

sho’ nuff

ko wut imma sayin’

And such.

You’re not fooling anyone by using the monikers:

MLK

Malcom

Black Power

Fight the White Man

Whitey Must Die

Crackkkas Must Die

Nat Turner

Big Black Dick

And such.

In case you haven’t been reading my blog, which I know you have…after all, it’s your requirement to see what we’re doing, reading, saying, discussing, how we live, eat, sex, work, dance, play and function…I can “see” you. What does that mean? It means, in simple terms, the Creator has given me gifts that I never understood til adulthood. Those gifts have enabled me to pick up on your energy and “see” you as I read your dumb, unintelligent, unoriginal comments. I’m not impressed by you…at all. In fact, you’ve become quite comical in your need to gain my attention. Would you like to know how I trap you into commenting?

I’ll tell you.

It’s rather easy because you’re quite predictable. Studying you, as I’ve been doing, has given me insight to your mind. I tag certain words. What are those words?

Melanin

Black power

Kemet

Egypt

Albino

Pineal Gland

The sun and blackness

Cleopatra

Africa

The birthplace of humanity

Voodoo

Shamanism

Tanning

And I also ask certain questions to trap you in your obsession of the Original Hueman.  What are those questions?

“Do black people have power?”

“Where do black people come from?”

“Will the white race die out?”

“Will blacks ever take revenge?”

“Why can’t black skin wrinkle?”

“Do black men really have bigger penises?”

Sound familiar?

Of course it does!

These are the questions that you secretly wonder about but are too ashamed to admit.

See?

It’s that easy.

Do you ever wonder why I never come on your websites or read what you have to say?

It’s because I don’t give a fuck.

Nuff said.

P.S. Yes, I just used Ebonics.

73 thoughts on “To My White Readers (And Lurkers)

1. Bestpartofwakingup on said:

And that’s the game, Negress Wins! Negress Wins! Negress Wins!

2. Fred on said:

We must be important to them if they keep wondering what were thinking or saying. You just have to ignore ignorant people period…. We “as black people” must be doing something right if we influence society and on their minds 24 hours and 7 days a week.

3. Leviqueen on said:

LMFAO!!!! Excellent Post!!!! Get’em girlllllll! (*Twists my lips and snaps my finger!!)

4. Good work on this post 🙂

You know, I’ve had mornings of deep introspection about how exactly we might be able to save them. Moments where my stomach churns over what their future could be if they were to reform themselves.

Then I wake the hell up and realize it’s just my morning coffee giving me gas and go about my day.

Sometimes I spray some air freshener.

5. Blacktastic post.

6. OH NO!! They’ll be in here soon!!!lol

7. (Nat Turners') Revenge on said:

*I’ve been found out… Damn!* Seriously, stay on their heels Truth. You provide us w/such optimism & resolve it’s nice to know that “IT” is still in you.

8. blakksage on said:

Lol, don’t hurt them Negress, slow your roll sista!

9. Courtney H on said:

GROOOOOOOOOSS!

10. WAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1 LOL LOL LOL UH HO!!! LMAO . Yeah and the “mulatto2 did this and “no really Black” ( like us) hahahaha!!!! Felt these snakes ( Apologies to REAL snakes – even with this dem ah FAKE it too!!) HAHAHAH, Fake da snake!!!! LMAO

11. BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!! 🙂

12. great video right on time!!!

13. anonymous on said:

Dying laughing while on the bus. It’s official they are having a collective nervous breakdown. Thanks for the comic relief Negress.

14. Damn, I miss my internet! Times are hard and I’m supporting my family off a shitty little barista Starbucks check. Had to choose between car insurance and internet. I miss your posts and all of you guy’s witty comments. I can’t wait to do some catch up. DOAN, keep banging on their heads!!!!

15. I agree. These White lurkers get on my nerves. I come on here to vent my frustrations with White people and learn more about the plight of my people in this racist country. I already have to deal with them in the town that I live in and sure want to stay the hell away from these people.

Honestly Negress, I love your blog so much. Keep on working!

16. mstoogood4yall on said:

rofl maybe u should lay off the cream

17. mstoogood4yall on said:

wtf ew roaches ahahhaha.

18. mstoogood4yall on said:

Negress u forgot a name they have usernames like john doe, john dick, and other names for their dik. They also have long ass names without any spaces between words.

19. jacinto on said:

Today is the day African women and their siblings of African descent, around the world for fierce commitment, resourcefulness and dedication of the African woman to the upliftment of the African people. Congratulations to all.

20. nicoleizhername on said:

DOAN: Is it possible for me to send you a pm? I need to share something.

21. sure Nic

I’ll email you right now. I was sitting here working on my new article.

22. You spoke too soon. Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’s Carl!

“Carl k k said Jul 25, 10:09 pm
    Lets blame whitey for everything . Look in the mirror the answer is right in front of you.”

Dear Carl kk,

(yawn)

23. To sigh or to yawn? Interesting how you cannot do both at the same time. It is more interesting than the white noise. That reminds me, I have not used ebonics for a long time. I might do a post to see … nah. ima check sum nap. Peace.

24. mstoogood4yall on said:

ok ppl juror b29 has finally shown her face she is part Hispanic and looks black, I respect her for coming forward and not hiding her face unlike the white female cowards.http://news.msn.com/us/zimmerman-juror-b29-i-owe-trayvons-parents-an-apology

25. Nat Turners' Revenge on said:

http://blog.houstonblackbook.com/ & here’s a light snack for you and The Thread. No nutritional value but good target practice.

26. VERY GOOD SISTA!! **see how I used that trolls, now you try**

Again, I was talking to someone about this very same thing. All the bullshit, saying they think Black people say, like we all live in an Amos and Andy skit. They watch tv and they think all Black people are like the ones they see on Love and Hip Hop and some such trash. We don’t even get the credit of having an individual thought. It’s like we are the Borg and we have a hive mind. White folk will crash and burn soon enough, I just want to see it.

Again missy, very good.

27. I know! Aren’t they gross??lol

28. They must not have a life. Doesn’t it get old after awhile. Pitiful creatures.

29. Nat Turners' Revenge on said:

And I love how no search engine auto-fills Truth’s site like any every other site, pro-black or otherwise. If I get one letter wrong my list of suggestions is anything but… Or my favorite Diary of an egress. Yes, Truth does help us escape/provides a path for US to “breath.” You worth the search. Knock ’em out the box Rick, Knock ’em out (… Another… Truth The Ruler… Presentation!)

30. Courtney H on said:

@ mstoogood4yall:

I saw a clip of her on the news this morning. She still is a coward … she went along with the others, so she is whitewashed. She tried to say that she knows what Trayon’s parents are going through. Bull—-! Her kid isn’t dead and the killer then walked away — due to her hand. She’s just as guilty as the others.

31. Imhotep on said:

Hello Negress,

I just realized I made a mistake with my last post. I realized that I do not have any pity for them. I realized that they are naturally racist. They will never change. They have a way of bringing destruction to anything just for fun. I believe we are living in Hell. One day, their activities will backfire on them all. Stay safe, my Family.

-Imhotep

32. DAMN! that’s them too a “TEE”.

Good Video!

33. They stay doing this shit on youtube, posting comment’s acting like their black people and trying to sound how some of our ppl sound. lol thats why they(white devils) love coming on our area of space to learn the ways, of wnting to fool us. NOT!

We’ll see right thur it. “dumb asses”

Great Post.

34. Yeah I thought so.lol

35. And this is why I come on here to vent my frustrations with White people because I am sick of the White energy and trolls on Abagond who always come on there to stir up trouble and distract the conversation. It is not their business to know who we are up to. I like this blog because it is a safe haven for me to vent and talk about Black issues.

36. Your not playing DOAN cuz its not a game.

37. Umoja on said:

Well, I’ve always said that they’re masters of deception and great mimickers; identical to psychopaths. They like to use the words, “Black” or “King” in their chosen online names also. They’re such idiots…..we don’t have to “see” them to know they aren’t Black…..being Black runs through the blood and spirit of Blacks; which cannot be mimicked or disguised for long periods of time. Years ago when I was “asleep” and under THEIR comical spell of a “utopia” , I was all for it; until I began to slowly “wake-up”; now, I don’t see for the life of me, the point in their existence. They are like roaches…..bugs who invade and destroy, yet lack any good function.

38. Umoja on said:

I’m beginning to wonder if there’s another species of “whites”…..maybe the Neanderthal didn’t breed or die out at all. Maybe this species “look white” but are Neanderthal who breed with the Caucasians ( white ). I mean…..who but something in the disguise of human, yet, not human at all could perform the horrendous atrocities that “whites” are accused of? Were the Caucasians inbreed with the “Neanderthal”?….dunno.
    Who’s to say that some sort of species impersonating “human”, has us all fighting against each other…..used as puppets to destroy and kill each other, both Blacks and Whites….for THEIR hidden agenda.

39. EyesWideOpen on said:

Let’s examine what we know as facts:

1) White people can NEVER be trusted, especially when it comes to anything regarding race

2) White “scientists” and “scholars” have historically lied through their teeth on issues regarding race and

3) White scientists admit that everyone except pure black Africans have some Neanderthal DNA in them.

I made the following two comments thread linked above:

“I believe that the European scientists are lying through their teeth on the amount of Neanderthal DNA in whites but that’s another story. I’ll leave it at this for now; I don’t think Neanderthals are extinct.”

“I would add that the greatest trick the white man ever pulled was convincing the world that he’s actually human like WE are. NOTHING could be further from the truth.”

Continued in next comment…

40. EyesWideOpen on said:

Michael Bradley is a jew who wrote “The Iceman Inheritance” and had this to say about Neanderthal DNA in humans: “my own calculations indicate that some Middle East Semitic populations approach 50 percent Neanderthal and in some very specific small areas, 70 percent Neanderthal.”

IOW, some “humans” (guess which ones…) are more Neanderthal than human!

Since the information came out that all non-Africans have some Neanderthal DNA in them, whites have been frantically scurrying around trying to whitewash and anthropomorphize the nature of Neanderthals.

However, if you read books about Neanderthals written by WP in the previous century before they knew that they themselves were part Neander(!) they are SCATHING in their description of them as psychotic, violent, aggressive psychopaths. If whites had any self awareness at all they would have realized that in describing Neanderthals they were basically describing themselves.

Here’s another interesting quote:

Neanderthals existed for 300,000 years – and there is almost no art at all to show for this enormous length of time – and not much progress in weaponry or tools. They may have been intelligent – but they were NOT creative.
    Tenniel

Which race of pink, mutant, defective degenerates has historically shown a shameless propensity for stealing from the other races – especially the black race – and claiming things as their own because they lack the creativity to come up with the stuff on their own???

Don’t believe any of the new garbage you may read or hear about Neanderthals being sweet, cuddly misunderstood creatures. It’s all just more lies from the masters of deceit who have to deal with yet another inconvenient FACT that irrefutably points to their inferior genetics and soulless, psychopathic nature.

All that to say, if Michael Bradley is right, there is a small percentage of non-blacks with a very high percentage od Neanderthal DNA in them. Once they pass the 50% threshold of Neanderthal DNA then we are effectively dealing with a different species that look just like normal humans but are actually more Neanderthal than human.

So IMO, yes, there essentially is another species of super aggressive, psychotic, psychopathic whites – many, if not most likely of fake jewish or arabic extraction. Whites on steroids, as I like to call them.

I think history supports this theory.

41. They do think we all know each other through some kind of ‘Mystical Negro Mind Melt’…….

It amazes me still that David Letterman still prides himself on writing his caricature of a young Black man on a white written Black acted TV show (he wrote the caricature lines for “J.J” on the show ‘Good Times’ back in the 70’s—-the one where J.J.’s every third word was “Dynamite” )

To this day I still wanna know how many Black males did Mr. Letterman know to even BEGIN to write anything about a Black man……..hmmmm

They think just because that they have met ONE of us, that they know ALL of us……they are just a bunch of sick minds…and a sick community of humans.

42. Umoja

The Species you speak of is what landed Malachi Z York in hot water. He told of alien entities that occupy this planet that are out of sync with nature. There are 2 forces at work…to my understanding. The benevolent force that’s been watching over us for centuries and have guided us through the maafa. And the malevolent force that was put here to destroy and conquer.

The Nation of Islam teaches that whites were “created” by an evil force. There are also teachings that an evil scientist “grafted” them from parts belonging to animals similar to the way a gardener would combine 2 different species of herbs to make one “super herb.” The Dogon, my current teaching guide, speaks of Yurugu, an arrogant wannabe who thought he was “better” than God. Yurugu felt he didn’t need his feminine soul. When he realized his mistake, he went to God to get his other half (Ba) back, the soft, forgiving and loving female principle, but God had already given his soul away.

He currently operates only on the masculine principle which is destructive, aggressive and unyielding.

Is there an agenda? I believe so. And it definitely involves us.

43. Umoja on said:

I’ve noticed how whites, even so-called white “scientist” are distorting/white-washing the facts about the Neanderthal once they’ve realized that they (whites) are the descendants of the Neanderthal. Many whites who’ve come upon this “scientific” study are parading around like peacocks, proud to be a Neanderthal. They don’t care for truth or personal research; as long as these “studies” suit their delusional superiority. Their true history and knowledge of the Neanderthal….totally forgotten. Imagine that!!

Intelligent? I guess it would take an amount of intellect to kill and destroy whole civilizations continuously; and to steal and claim everything of each civilization. I think what they’ve/we’ve deemed “intelligent” isn’t intellect at all.
    My little Pomeranian is intelligent enough to lie at my feet while I’m eating in hopes of a morsel of food to drop. Intelligent? No….more like a hunter of food, ect…for survival and nothing more. Animalistic
    I also think they’ve deceived the whole world. Who and what they truly are. What a mind job!! Barbaric, animalistic creatures in the awesome disguise of human.
    I was just thinking; if I had a white child, I’d be so heartbroken. It’s no wonder why they are propagating breeding with them worldwide. We’ll become just like them. Our blood polluted….for our continued destruction and demise in every aspect of Black life.

44. EyesWideOpen on said:

Can you imagine if it was BP who had Neanderthal DNA and WP who didn’t? We would NEVER hear the end of it and they would be using it to retroactively justify slavery, Jim Crow, calling us apes and every other form of disrespect and mistreatment their twisted, evil minds have come up with.

The little problem with the whole “subhuman” argument as justification for mistreatment is that our four legged friends are “subhuman” but CIVILIZED human beings STILL treat them humanely.

And that is a perfect example of the defective reasoning and arguing “skills” of WP. Even if BP were subhuman how in the hell does that justify treating us worse than animals? A 10 year old black child with HALF a brain can destroy the moral arguments of fully grown WP with entire brains. They are that stupid.

I wasn’t even ten years old when I was already talking back to my white Sunday school teacher who was saying that we should respect our parents no matter what. I told him that’s absurd. What if your parents are criminals or they are abusing you? He had no answer except to later tell his son that I was too big for my britches lol. White adult owned by a black child. It wasn’t even a fair fight.

That is why they MUST oppress us. The only areas where WP are clearly superior to us are violence, treachery, greed, perversion and lack of empathy.

When it comes to moral arguments though, 99% of WP are functioning at FULL RETARD levels. Exhibit A is the Zimmerman case. I’m truly embarrassed for them, not just for their pre kindergarten level reasoning “skills” but that they are so far gone and so stupid they can’t even see how defective they are.

But why should we expect morals from Satan’s progeny whose ancestors sexed – more likely RAPED – Neanderthals???

I too have come to the conclusion that collectively, WP are not nearly as intelligent – morally or otherwise – as they would have us believe. Less than 100 true geniuses over the last couple hundred years with all their privilege proves it.

45. Wow. Yeah, you’ve got to be really careful about the ‘kill whitey’ and ‘crakkka’s must die’ types and the ones who sprout overplayed so called Black Power rhetoric because they’re obviously just regurgitating something they’ve HEARD…not something that’s actually come from their own minds. This is very good.
    And they really do tell on themselves with the stereotypical ‘black’ names and using Black vernacular in the wrong or in a cheesy, stupid way. So pathetic.

46. Umoja on said:

I’m certain it was rape. It’s their all time favorite. Sexual terrorism. Sex to them is identical to farting in the wind. It’s nothing more than a sport. They’re devoid of morals, right and wrong, and consciousness; incapable of remorse…..psychopaths. They live by instinct and animalistic desire alone…..kill, destroy, dominate and control. What am I describing here? Animals. They are identical to animals. The savage Neanderthal. Animals aren’t “intelligent”, they live by instinct alone….for survival alone….no-hold-barred. I believe we’ve mistaken instinct as intellect.
    My Pomeranian has a criminal past already; she went out into the yard and chewed the wing off a baby bird in seconds; thought nothing of it. No remorse. Why did she think of killing? Instinct….intellect?
    Now that I realize that they’re part Neanderthal; therefore animal DNA; I am no longer puzzled with their behavior.
    Have you ever noticed that they don’t chew their food like we would; many swallow their food in chunks….like animals would!…especially the males. A sandwich is gone in 3-4 bites tops. Watch one time. Also, whites have more dogs, animals than Blacks and they love bestiality…..it’s their own kind!! Think about it….

47. EyeWideOpen on said:

Yes, the more I think about it the more ANIMAL seems to be the single best word to describe them. It encompasses everything as you say, the lack of morals, conscience, compassion and remorse. They’re psychopaths like all predators. That’s how they could make a family festival out of lynchings and feel no remorse, that’s how they can sleep at night despite being responsible for the deaths of over a million innocent Iraqis and Afghans and on and on.

It all makes perfect sense. Their hair is closer to an animal’s than to ours. Their thin lips, flat ass, big ears and pink skin are very ape like. Their lynching tactics are very similar to what chimps do. Enjoy the irony of white guys talking about Declaring Genocide on Chimpanzees… Maybe they should start by genociding themselves.

WP obviously look human but their behavior is more akin to animals like chimps and hyenas – two of the nastiest creatures on the planet. Chimps fight super dirty (see link) and hyenas are homicidal maniacs that engage in fratricide meaning the pups try to kill their siblings as soon as they can lol but no joke.

The mistake we’ve all understandably been making is seeing WP as human beings when their historical behavior has been shouting all along; we are ANIMALS disguised as humans!

I’ve finally got the message.

48. EyesWideOpen on said:

I’ve finally got the message.

49. They’re like damn! she got us. quick, back to the bat cave and let us regroup.

50. When I first read this, I chuckled. It’s hilarious. However, I feel you, Negress. If anyone has been paying attention; there aren’t as many Black websites like their used to be. Blackvoices was my home for many years until AOL changed the format. I haven’t been back since. The BLACK VOICE changed to a format that dictates issues and news articles, some even written by whites, but discourages honest feedback and opinions, as was the format of the original boards. Why did this happen? Whites infiltrated the site and literally caused so much chaos; many long time members where either banned or just left from frustration. Also, hacking and trolling was becoming a big problem. You’ve seen the same thing on Myurbanhangout (no longer up); BNVilliage, Blackplanet, et al. And currently, Lipstickalley has literally been inundated with white trolls. However, as with the issues impacting Black websites, Black people fall for it every time. You’re just clever enough to call them out.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, white folks on a Black website that is formatted for discussions about issues in the African American community is no place for people who still think using the N-word is a social greeting.

Kudos for calling them out.

I will not privilege them on my blog either–and they know it.

51. choca7 on said:

When I first read this, I chuckled. It’s hilarious. However, I feel you, Negress. If anyone has been paying attention; there aren’t as many Black websites like their used to be. Blackvoices was my home for many years until AOL changed the format. I haven’t been back since. The BLACK VOICE changed to a format that dictates issues and news articles, some even written by whites, but discourages honest feedback and opinions, as was the format of the original boards. Why did this happen? Whites infiltrated the site and literally caused so much chaos; many long time members where either banned or just left from frustration. Also, hacking and trolling was becoming a big problem. You’ve seen the same thing on Myurbanhangout (no longer up); BNVilliage, Blackplanet, et al. And currently, Lipstickalley has literally been inundated with white trolls–many old members either left or are being banned by the moderators for discussing race issues, which in the beginning, was the format. However, as with the issues impacting Black websites, ironically, Black people fall for it every time. You’re just clever enough to call them out.

Kudos for calling them out.

I will not privilege them on my blog either–and they know it.

52. Imhotep on said:

Black Voices was started by yts to exploit us. We do not realize it often, but we are still treated like little kids by them (all of them). Basically, that means that they do not think we are capable of making good decisions for ourselves. So, they believe that they are helping (not hurting) when they murder Our Youth!!!!! Of course, the parasites all flocked to it like they will every news site we have. The problem with our news sites is that they show the negative in Our Community only. Naturally, the clear folks jump in to talk about what we are doing wrong as they say nothing about themselves, again. It will only continue to happen until we confront our issues like Our Ancestors did. We ignore it way too many times! It is our problem made for us, and it going nowhere!

-Imhotep

53. choca7 on said:

That is very true.

As I said, we fall for it time and time again.

What’s so sad, I’ve witnessed how many black will come against other blacks–because of masquerading whites instigating between posters.

You want to know how to conquer a people? It’s not by destroying them physically, but impairing them mentally. It works like a charm–and that’s the reason whites play so may of us.

54. Imhotep on said:

@ Choca7

It happens everytime. It makes no sense! It happened with Juror B29. She just caved when she saw that five clear women around her “had already made their decision”. In her head, as they STARE HER DOWN, she realizes she has sided with them. They get in groups to do that everytime!!! I call it a silent attack. They will gang up on Us like they are OUR parents and tell us what to do in “their environments” (built on STOLEN LAND). Next thing you know, they’ll turn around and they will say that ” all Black people cannot fight unless they do it as a group”. It’s ridiculous!!!

-Imhotep

55. That’s exactly what they do. And I’d like to invite you to visit my blog as well–I go in on White folks on the regular and other topics impacting the African American community. Here is the link: http://truthangel07.wordpress.com/

56. Imhotep on said:

Thank you for the link, truthangel07,

We are not dealing with one single group of people.

There we have the first equation. They keep up yt supremacy because they would like to tear it down to put up their own supremacy. That is what they are trying to do now. They look down on us, and make mean jokes to us. They say that they are just kidding and “you know what happened to them”. They just love it when we think of them as WP. They love to correct us and call themselves by what separates them from the rest. They are proud of what makes them seem less like WP.

Then, we have the second equation: They know that there is a connection to us in them. They benefit too much from the situation to speak out about what is wrong with it. They want the best of both worlds. They realize at all times that they cannot have it like that. They would have to seperate themselves from their own cousins. They did not even have a good relationship with the clears in the past.

Of course, that brings us to them: They are silent, yet harmful. There is nothing to mask that they are harmful from the public. Anyone with good eyes can see right through them. They set up this whole charade!!!! The idiots that love them so much too stupid to realize that this group of people will never allow them to let anyone close to them.

That was the rundown.

-Imhotep

57. Pingback: To My White Readers (And Lurkers) | Kemetix

58. These Lurkers donot give up easily, just like a Parasitic Infestation. LOL. “Us”, “I hear you” (hahaha), “straight hair cultures” huh?! wtf some Black people HAVE straight hair and they AREN’T racially mixed!, “Our immigrants!” “mexicans, asians, koreans” (maybe these are the imigrants, alluded to!), “widen the circle of blame”, still using “albino” , whitey” , “mutations”. jeezas!! “dashiki”, (seriously folks when was the last time you saw a Bro in one punching the sky?, yeah me to!).
    Diaryofanegress is right, you can gain more insight into these what I call Walking Deads. Nothing life giving here at all! LOL Oh and “we are afraid!” whhoooooo,yyyesss aaaafffrrraid!!! LMAO, GTFOH!!!

59. I’m light-skinned. I don’t identify as ‘white’. As a painter I know that skin-tone consists of every colour of the spectrum. My own self portrait takes yellow, browns, reds, and some blue greens. My friend Ekua, who has darker skin, requires more purples, reds, but also blue greens. I mix white and black into both portraits as necessary.
    Point is- I respect your perspective, I enjoy this blog.

60. hrygth

This is the second time you’ve posted on my blog. I’ll allow your comments to go through to ask a simple question.

Why are you so bent set on being heard on a black blog?

61. It isn’t necessarily that I want to be heard on your blog. I’m just interested in you as a writer, and didn’t see a link to sending a direct message. I agree with a lot of what you say here, and I support your position. I was linked to your blog through another one I was reading the other day, and it stirred a lot of feelings in me. I understand that as a light-skinned person I exist in a certain sphere of society. Do I want to? Did I choose it? No. But that isn’t up to me- it was a random selection of genes. What I’d rather be is a brown skinned Osage living in a roundhouse a few hundred years ago before any of my more recent ancestors arrived on the continent. Do I relate to the white masses? No. I live on a farm, I grow vegetables, attempt to get off the grid, and try to live for my planet. Am I lumped in with the white masses? Yes.
    I know that you have gifts. I can sense them. I do too. I inherited them from my Osage mothers. I speak to the land, to the sea, and to the trees. I don’t know what led me here, but I sense a kindred spirit in you. That is all.
    I understand that I am free from the scathing racism that comes from the general white populace. I get to walk around treated as an equal, while a huge portion of my human family is treared differently. I understand the injustice in that, and all I can personally do is try to shut it down when I encounter it.
    Part of it too, is that one of my bosom friends is a black woman, and I can’t stand the idea that we should be separate from one another due to something so small as pigment. She and I met in a Women’s Psychology class where were assigned a project together. We chose our topic as ‘The Portrayal of Black Women in the Media’. I learned things that as a white child I was never exposed to. It changed me, and filled me with so much love and awe for black women. Just the fact that you’re still here, still strong, and only gaining in strength after the adversity, the evils, and the injustice that is the unseen history.
    I don’t want to steal or appropriate your culture. I want to admire it, love it, be in awe just as I am with my own Native roots. These are cultures that have depth. Family. Tradition. What is white culture today? What has it ever been? Mass consumption. Disregard for the planet, the family unit, and tradition. Just look at factory farms and the way animals are treated. Are sacred brothers and sisters.
    Anyway.
    This has gotten way longer than I meant to go. I just feel like, as I said, I can sense a kindred spirit in you.

62. Also- I think there is a lot that the Native culture and Black culture can relate on. I am white because my ancestors were forcibly separated from their tribe by ‘missionaries’. They were forced to speak English, wear English clothing, and thus entirely lose their identity. Those were the lucky ones.
    Most Native Americans were simply removed. Massacred. Diseased blankets. The trail of tears. All the hidden aspects of the continent’s story.
    Thanksgiving is the celebration of the murder of the Native. The past few years I’ve taken to wearing traditional clothing and fasting on that day. It is a celebration of genocide.
    Our ‘hero’ Columbus enslaved, raped, and destroyed every culture he descended upon. Why is there a Columbus day? It is insulting to every defiled soul.
    Native Americans are barely acknowledged. The various cultures have been snuffed out. My tribe still exists due to an almost magical resilience. In the early 20th century they had a boon when oil was discovered under the tiny patch of Oklahoma they were disposed to. They suddenly had wealth. What happened? White men married Osage women, murdered their families, and collected their head rights. Enormous amounts of wealth passed out of our community and into white hands before it was finally stopped. This fills me with what can only be described as an impotent rage. What can I do? I can learn our Native tongue. I can go to our dances. I can do my best to preserve our culture, but every year, as the elders die off, we lose another piece. I once talked to one of the elders about my ‘whiteness’. I told him I feared I didn’t have the right to vote because of my skin. He gently berated me, telling me that by taking that perspective I was allowing the white invaders to win. That skin-tone has nothing to do with what is inside. I am Osage. No amount of european blood will detract from that.
    So in a historical sense we, the Native and the Black, have a lot in common. Both oppressed, a common oppressor, only the Black culture has survived with vivacity, and mine is slowly fading away.
    For a long time I’ve felt that ‘white’ is a plague on this planet. A cancer killing its host. We’re killing the only thing that gives us life. It makes no sense. But you look at the prevailing white culture and that is ALL THEY DO. It is the very backbone of white culture. I’ve more often than not wished every white person, including myelf, would cease to be. Why? Because I love this planet beyond comprehension. I’m talking to you, because I feel like you might understand this.
    I want you to understand that no matter how you feel about me, I respect you. I love black culture, and when it is disrespected I feel that same impotent rage. Just today I came across some ignorant comments on a facebook page. A video was posted where a bunch of black frat boys are being silly and chanting ‘watermelon’, with the emphasis on the e. The comment that stood out to me was “Rumour has it this was caused by so many upper class white people ordering them to ‘water my lawn”
    It was an acquaintance of my boyfriend, so I pointed it out to him. He told me that this same girl had once gone to a costume party in black face. IN BLACK FACE. I’ve spent the entire day in a sort of tearful silent rage. There is this myth among white people that there is a sort of benevolent racism, where you can mock black culture, but it is totally ok if you pass it off as a joke. There was nothing to laugh about in either of those situations. It is disturbing. There is also this myth that racism has passed, and we’re all equal. This is pure bullshit. CLEARLY racism is alive and well. So many white christians hate Obama. They say it is his politics, but it is pathetically clear what the real problem is.
    I suppose I also just want to talk to you because I SEE all of this. I hear it. I feel it. But when I talk to white people, EVERYONE, shrugs it off. As though it is a non-issue that I am exaggerating. White america is so privileged and SO BLIND. I moved to Ireland a year ago, and have found that racism here is socially acceptable. That girl I mentioned is Irish. She is going to New York for a year, and I hope she gets a wake up call there.
    Anyway.
    I’ll shut up now.

63. hrygth,

ok.

You’ve stated your peace.

There’s just one thing here that you, along with many whites that have “coloured” blood, need to know.

You can leave your farm, take off your garb, put on some regular clothing and fit right into white society and fully gain every benefit that your skin grants you. I cannot. You have the option to “blend in”. I cannot. Not that I’d want to. White supremacy is an abomination to nature. I wish no part of it.

You, with your blonde hair and pale skin, will never know what it feels like to carry the stigma of dark skin. You live HOW you live because you choose to. That is freedom. Freedom is something that we still haven’t experienced yet.

I wish you good luck on your journey towards awakening.

64. I know that. And I hate that. I don’t have blond hair and I have sallow skin. But I’m pale enough to be considered ‘white’. I don’t want to blend in. I want no part in it. You can disregard my heritage, but that is playing right into white supremacy, as I stated before.
    Nothing is black and white. I’m a woman. I know what it feels like to carry the stigma of breasts in a man’s world. I’m only as free as the men at the top allow me to be. Granted, it may be more so than you as a black woman, but despite my skin, I am still a woman.
    The Native has been beaten into the ground for longer than Europeans or Africans have been on the continent.
    You call me a white with ‘coloured blood’. I am an Osage with ‘white blood’. Nothing is black and white.

65. StellarEbony on said:

Black skin is the personification of black matter.. WE ARE MYSTICAL…WE KNOW MAGIC…..but you have to get rid of ur thoughts and hate and keep walking on the PATH…GOD WILL SHOW YOU MAGIC when on the journey….IM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE…This is why all the races are scared of us……WE KNOW SOMETHING THEY CAN ONLY PONDER or at best experience it on a shallow level

66. Hahaha. Is this real? You really spend this much time worrying about the evils of the white devil. I have been reading this blog all morning. It reminds me of the thin line between insane and brilliant. You’re obviously intelligent and well spoken only desperately misguided and painfully insecure. You latch on to bit of what you call fact and then price together a narrative supported by that shaky framework. Then, you apparently manufacture history to suit your established narrative anf then eventually have the audacity to criticize those who are fascinated by your pathology and therefore read your drivel and a few sentences before admitting that yo. Are “studying white people. I want to be mad but I’m pretty sure you’re fu#king awesome! Keep up the good work sister. It’s a silly, inneffctual pathetic job but, some body has got to do it.

67. @ whatami

Then why are you here then?

68. Well I originally came out of sheer curiosity. I am outraged by some of what I see in the news. Particularly with the murders of unarmed civilians by a police force that has become more extreme, more militant and more violent in spite of a population that seems to be becoming increasingly civil. All crime is down , nationwide. People are becoming less rigid in the way they see the world, more progressive if you will. I have tried to engage in conversation about race with black friends (hard as they may be for you to believe) and coworkers but felt as though they may not be totally comfortable discussing that topic openly with me. might be like:

“I’m sick of white people/power/privelage, their legacy of racism in this country is written on the faces of the mother’s of the black men gunned down in the street for no good reason… Uh . . . But not you, you’re okay, those other white people”

so I sought to peek into candid discussion, lurk I believe you call out. Not out of fear or fetishism, not to prepare for some war with an imagined enemy. Only to better equipped myself. To make certain I was keeping things in perspective. And what do I discover, some of the strangest most paranoid rants I’ve ever come across. I’m a reader and I conversationalist. I don’t shy away from any subject. I want to engage with people and share ideas, but yours. Those ideas. Holy God above, I don’t know what the hell your talking about half the time. If they’re is a white conspiracy I missed the memo. Maybe it’s because I’m Irish and Cuban, the powers that be never cared much for us anyhow.

69. @ whatami

Exactly.

You have no idea what we’re talking about. You never did and never will.

70. Giving up on me so soon? That’s disappointing. One final question then, if you’d be so kind. Any chance of peaceful, cooperative coexistence?

PS I don’t like using the term “coexistence” when referring to people because I feel it implies two separate entities and I am of the opinion that we are all one but we seem to disagree on that point.

71. @ whatami

This “conversation” is over.

Good luck in t