ObamaCare

I’ve been trying to come up with a post regarding ObamaCare and what it means for us. Without getting too deep into the jargon, here’s the gist:

“Under Obamacare, businesses with over 50 workers that employ American citizens without offering them health insurance could be subject to fines of up to $3,000 per worker. But because newly legalized immigrants wouldn’t be eligible for subsidies on the Obamacare exchanges until after they become citizens – at least 13 years under the Senate bill – businesses could avoid such fines by hiring the new immigrants instead.”

Now…what does that mean in plain English?

1. It places a tariff, which is a white Word Salad Term meaning: Tax on imports/exports like tea, coffee, sugar, etc, on hiring Ameriklan citizens.

2. It benefits new immigrants that are ALLOWED and PERMITTED to come to this country for slave labour wages. Side note: Did you know that “illegal” immigrants are given FREE training in construction, farming, building, masonry, etc, FREE English classes, FREE housing, FREE green cards and passports, FREE stipends (money), FREE driver’s licenses and other perks just so they can knock us out of the workforce? No? Well, it’s true. Our labour is no longer wanted or needed.

3. It cripples the black community even further because those of us that do have jobs will be on the chopping block for anyone “illegal” that is willing to work for 2.00 an hour.

4. It destabilizes any and all black households by making us vulnerable to home foreclosure.

5. It sets up our youth for further crime like: selling drugs to make ends meet and stealing food, diapers and clothing.

6. It further enriches the privatized prisons which are waiting for our young men and women that are of reproductive age.

7. It sets back those of us that have built up SOME wealth (like property) so our children cannot inherit or benefit from our hard work.

8. It places black people, as a whole, front row center as a target of white rage. What do I mean by that? Whites, who love to pretend, especially in front of us, that their lives are so much better, are secretly suffering in silence. Once the pinnacle of success, they face uncertainty and homelessness and hunger. When the harsh realization that their AmeriKlan Dream is no more, they’ll lash out at the chocolate-covered white man in the White House. Since he is well protected, any chocolate-covered person will do. That means more hatred, more racially inspired crime and more incentive to come after us.

Businesses across the country are barely staying afloat and Congress will leave them no choice but to lay off employees who will cost them more money under the new healthcare mandates. I’ve come to the innerstanding that black unemployment is approximately 25-30%. With ObamaCare taking effect in 2014, which i’d like to remind you is only several months away, what can we do to fight this?

Please read my post titled: Dropping out of the System.

1. Learn a life skill. Any life skill. You will need it. What’s a life skill? If I have to explain, well….

2. If you have a table and a window, you can grow herbs and some vegetables in any sized house or apartment! For those of you that have a backyard, what are you waiting for?

3. Develop a bartering community with other blacks. I sound like a broken record. You will need help. You cannot do this on your own.

4. Learn the power of herbs and roots. Again, a broken record. The pharmacies WILL NOT be there for you much longer. Many illnesses are reversible. Please do your research and learn to heal yourself.

5. Stock up on “luxury items” and food, food, food. What is a luxury item? Toilet paper, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, lotion, diapers, feminine products…you get the idea. But Negress, I’m broke! Whenever you go shopping, grab an extra 2-3 cans of beans. In 6 months, you’ll have a great supply.

6. Learn to can food. Again, no excuses.

These simple tips are doable for EVERYONE. Instead of buying Oreo cookies and a milkshake, buy 10.00 worth of beans and rice. Instead of lusting after the newest sneakers, buy 200.00 dollars worth of food and fill up those cabinets. Jay-Z’s newest album coming out? Ignore him and buy 20.00 dollars worth of fish and chicken. Again, broken record. Why are you still buying from people who look nothing like you?

Are there any more tips you’d like to help us with?

{My friend called me last month to tell me she sold ALL the furniture in her spare room, except for the cot, on Craigslist and is now using that room as a prepping room. She’s going wild! She brought can after can of soup, vegetables and beans and is going to buy more when Shoprite has a “can-can” sale. Now, that’s what I’m talking about!}

50 thoughts on “ObamaCare

1. Reblogged this on Black Survival and commented:
    Great post sis! Great information!

2. mstoogood4yall on said:

wow great post. U know these companies are cheap, I remember papa johns was complaining about obamacare. These ppl will find any and every loophole to save some money. This will also make it harder for black businesses, I think it is good to have a small one working with family members and close friends.

3. We don`t need obamacare we, we need negresscare.

4. Courtney H on said:

@ mstoogood4yall:

That’s why we don’t get pizza from Papa John’s. My sister told me that she watched a news program about him and that among other things, he lives on an estate with an eighteen-hole golf course! He doesn’t even want to pay ten extra cents to his employees to help get them insurance yet he lives on an estate with a golf course?! What a d—!

5. Reblogged this on Hued Flower.

6. Thank you!

7. I love the symbolism inherent in his signature. A bisected ‘O’.

“Let the Circle Be Unbroken: The Implications of African Spirituality in the Diaspora ”

“Let The Circle Be Unbroken is the 1981 sequel to Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, written by Mildred D. Taylor. T.J.’s punishment is approaching, Stacey runs away to find work, and the Logan children’s cousin, Suzella Rankin, tries to pass herself off as a white person, but fails which leads to embarrassing consequences. It won the Coretta Scott King Author Award in 1982.[1]”

Just food for thought.

8. You got Obamboozled. However, I think the Dutch thought up that system. We had mandatory ‘insurance’ since 2006. The quality and quantity of health cure and care has gone down ever since. Interestingly, the Pharma Drugs profits have gone up explosively ever since.
    There is no large corporation gettin in trouble over Obamacare. They sit at the table when the plans are drawn up. So all they do is use the excuse of expenses to do exactly as already planned. Once you know how these conniving beings ‘play’, their antics become quite boring.
    Peace.

9. No, thank you!

10. Bry

You know, Bry, I do love a quick man. Very observant!

11. Pete

Big Pharma creates the drug first, then thinks up a disease which correlates. Example:

ADD/ ADHD
    Restless Leg Syndrome
    Dry Eye Syndrome

Hmmm…I wonder if we Originals can come up with some:

Asshole Disease
    Genetic Racist Disorder
    Oversexed Muthafucka Syndrome

12. LOLOL. It is not the name of the disease. Clearly, some got into that state because of their Ice Age, and feeds of people. Some got into that state for having been sent of into the desert, and wants bloody revenge. I cannot decide on who is the sickest one.
    It is about designing Original Drugs that will help Nature get rid of the parasites. But, beware. We may be creating new monsters if we do not know EXACTLY what we are doing. We do not want history to repeat itself.

13. Jay-Z’s newest album coming out? Ignore him and buy 20.00 dollars worth of fish and chicken.
    Looooooooooooooool…ain’t that da truth?!

14. Lol you’re so funny, I love you’re blog! You’re like the female version of Malcolm X

15. Don’t forget Kanyes album

16. Good post. I believe that Obamacare will make things worse for America not better. It should have been proven unconstitutional.

Who here agrees with me?

17. Yes I heard about that one too. I didn’t hear it yet.

18. I can’t stand Jay Z. His music is responsible for leading our youth astray and lost mentally. His music is nothing but filth.

19. Got that right! Obamacare will make things worse, trust me.

20. My brother played it for me, it was actually nice…but I won’t buy it! Are you sure you’re talking about Jay Z? Or beyonce and Rihanna? Cuz I think those are the worst…
    The old Jay Z said some stupid things like his “Girls, Girls, Girls” very racist song…
    I think Big Sean, 2Chainz, Minaj a trois, lil’wayne and maybe Drakes videos,are the worst think Black kids can listen to…they need more young black actresses on Disney and singers, so they can avoid listening to this trash just cuz it has a black face on it…even Wale became drunk and high with fame (literally)

But then again don’t these ppl all come from Jay-Z? You’re definitely right!

21. What do white people and their pets (us) say when becoming aware of “sumthing” (awareness of the thing’s (the object’s) totality)

“Oh?” (O).

Subconscious linguistic programming to make sure that their attention stays focused on the Ohbject.

Like Dr. Welsing reminds us “Keep your eye on the ball (O). ”

Enough theorizing for me, time to go get a greasy burger and enjoy Friday night.

22. @Torontogirl

I was talking about Jay Z. His music, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Chief Keef, Big Sean, Lil B, etc are also bad for Black youth. They promote colorism, sexism and ignorance. No wonder most of the Black youth today is mentally disabled and I mean the term literally.

23. Courtney H on said:

@ all:

This is interesting post. If people cannot get insurance because they work part-time (like me), or have pre-existing conditions, what can be done for them to get insurance? When I worked as a full-time teacher, I was glad that through my insurance, I only had to pay an $80 deductible. I remember that case in Maryland a few years back when that boy (forgive me for not remembering his name) who died of an abscess tooth because though his mother worked a full-time job, she couldn’t afford insurance. What kind of healthcare/insurance would be best for cases like these?

Any thoughts?

24. Courtney

The best healthcare I’ve been advocating is from Nature. Please look up my posts titled:

Blacks and Health.

I’ve listed many herbs and roots and ways to use them. Our ancestors used herbs for centuries and we’re fine. We should get back to that. But, of course the number one thing that blacks do not wish to hear is :

CHANGE YOUR DIET.

With the right foods and clean drinking water, we’ll be on the right track.

25. State medicaid can usually fill the gap for kids, for adults it varies a ton from state to state. A lot is going to change over the next year for adult eligibility due to the ACA’s State Medicaid expansion – but not every state decided to participate. You might want to check with your local public assistance office.

26. Don’t forget Beyonce, her music is just like her hair: laced with white supremacy.

“Bow down bitches”: While she’s bleached out playing dress up as a British queen.

“Grown Woman”: Festive and marketed toward young girls to “shake their tight”.

Remember the good old days?

27. WOW! how i miss the old music.

what, said about that evil one, beyonce is very true. and her and jay-z are hardcore down with this white system.

just look at all the people jay-z bring’s to the Jewish master’s for blood sucking.

can anyone say, too gone!

28. The more we are oppred, then the less we’ll hold on to “Massa” and turn to god Obama was put there to wake our ppl up and come back to God. not the Massa. (which is this damn system) so get ready for full horror in this “Great Evil America”everything must be done before he leaves that white house. watch! when dose it’s going down. all hell, baby!

She is FALLING! ya’ll who is falling?? AMERICA! lol

29. Yes. I love SWV. Great group. Remember TLC? I love TLC too.

I don’t listen to Beyoncé because I don’t care for her music.

30. You are right about Beyoncé as well. Rihanna too! I don’t care for their music.

I like SWV’s music too. I prefer old school music as well. I hate today’s R&B and Hip Hop and I refuse to listen to it

31. mstoogood4yall on said:

wow I remember that song, great song. I miss music groups like this, they had beautiful black women of different shades that could sang.

32. mstoogood4yall on said:

speaking of healthcare. Can u believe this doctor he is unprofessional, they are obsessed with our bodies smh. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/15/doctor-diagnoses-woman-ghetto-booty_n_3599590.html

33. Ms. J on said:

@ DOAN

A lot of businesses are also cutting the hours that employees work. I’m in the retail sector, so many retail employers – including my own – have slashed work hours to avoid giving us health care.

34. Courtney H on said:

@ mstoogood4yall:

I read about this jerk doctor on Average Bro’s blog. One commenter said that a white doctor got cute with her and she never went to him again …

@ Negress & Bry: Thanks for the comments … I have looked at some of the posts, and I need to look at them again. And you’re right about that there are state health systems for kids, even though some of them are being cut, as well.

@ Ms. J: I have read that a lot of employers are doing that — it is really heartless and selfish!

35. mstoogood4yall on said:

YEah its sick, and u think that is crazy, well the cops strip search black men and black women for minor things like weed, dark tinted windows, etc. I think they like doing those searches even when it is not needed or legal. Who in their right mind wants to stick their fingers in someones ass if they don’t have to and are not supposed to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8dYBjLexMY)

36. America/Us call it wahtever you like is a big and I mean Big Corporation. It was made On the backs of Africans from land stolen from the Natives. Was is new, not much. Our Elder teachers told us this way back in the 80’s, but here we are in 2013 with the reality IN our faces. MJ told us when he made a break for it, that, they “didn’t care about us”, well folks they still DON’T!
    We used to Create our own jobs for our people. The first Africans on Wall Street were Bhajan, now just look at rihannaWHAT is that, huh?, from nicky to beDUNCEsay , to snoop Fool, all prancing around like Coons and Bffoons, look Imma stop here for I just lose it completely!

37. Doan great post. I would add to the list if, you own your house go solar. Look for ways to conserve you water, invest in a filtration system for your entire house. Make large meals freeze half, jar the rest. Try to get a food stock and such to a year’s supply. Also, encourage others to do the same, but be careful who you tell.

38. honeytreebee on said:

Also, get a dehydrator as having your stuff done in different ways always helps in time of crisis.

39. Honeytree

Thanks! Great suggestions!

40. Attention everyone:

I don’t mind the banter. I want us to communicate and help each other but please try to stay focused and stay on point. If you wish to talk about other things, use my Open Discussion thread.

Thanks.

Good post. These things are helpful to us. I think these doomseday preppers know something is up. Those survivalist dudes are racist,that want a race war. That’s just my opinion.

42. Courtney H on said:

@ mstoogood4yall:

THAT IS SICK! Cops do this s— because they are on a power trip, they’re racist (what one of the victims said in the second article) and they know that they can get away with it. This is a low-down dirty shame!

@Adeen

Obamacare is gonna screw everybody, even the liberals that vouched for it. We have no freedom in this country when the government controls private healthcare. The US was the last fully developed nation to socialize its healthcare system. It was supposed to fix the insurance mess, instead, it turned left in a major way. As per usual, black folk were used as an excuse to pass bad laws that hurt everybody. The law should have been struck down, but, Chief Justice John Roberts, A Conservative, voted with the liberals on the Supreme Court(5-4). This country is going to hell!!!

Ty

44. Pingback: ObamaCare | Kemetix

45. Here are houses that are green houses and relatively cheap to build. Wherever I decide to “drop out of the system” I think going this route would be the way to go.

46. Alia

Great info. Another option is “house in a kit.” Totally solar powered.

47. Ill have to look that up as well.. Getting lots of ideas ..

48. proudhijabi on said:

*Tip* If you’re planning on storing grains, beans, rice, cornmeal (critical staples) place them in the freezer for at least 3 days. It will kill the eggs of any parasite (weevils, rice beetles, etc) that may hatch during long term storage. I’ve heard that bay leaves serve the same purpose. Also, store your staples in separate airtight containers so in the unfortunate event that an infestation does develop, it doesn’t spread to all your supplies!