10 Ways To Be a Member of the White Supremacist Club
I’ve learned a few things since blogging about white supremacy. Anyone, even black people, can be a white supremacist. Yes…you are reading correctly. Does that shock you? Well, it shouldn’t. White supremacy needs HELP. And lots of it. That help comes in the form of books, tel-lie-vision, movies, music, people of all backgrounds, food, clothing and religion. You don’t honestly think that such an oppressive system can still be in existence without the help of whites and blacks, right?
Since learning that anyone can be a white supremacist, I’ve put together a simple list on how to be a member. Here goes:
1. Ignore, deflect and derail any and all conversations, ideas and solutions regarding fixing Racism.
2. Blacks can apply. However, they must:
a. NEVER bring a black agenda to the table
b. NEVER speak out against racism or white people
c. Openly date, sex and marry whites
d. Raise their children, however dark-skinned, to love all things white and hate and fear blackness
e. Blame blacks for their own oppression
f. NEVER wear your natural hair
3. Brown-skinned and yellow-skinned, non-blacks can apply. However, they must:
a. Speak out publicly against blackness
b. Openly date, sex and marry whites
c. Denounce their own cultural heritage including accents and food
d. Never bring a non-AmeriKlan agenda to the table
e. Raise their children, however dark-skinned, to love all things white and hate and fear blackness
4. Develop selective amnesia about AmeriKlan’s bloody past
5. Develop selective amnesia about Africa’s thriving past
6. Fear blackness but secretly desire it
7. Use white religion as a way of excusing racism
8. Use money as a weapon against poorer, less developed races
9. Cry, wail, scream, leave the room and do anything and everything except admit that there is indeed a problem
10. Know in your heart that racism is wrong but since you benefit from it, do absolutely nothing.