African Meditation Session 2

I’ve been praying a lot lately. Mainly for answers and guidance. Neely Fuller told me once:

“You gotta take a step backwards sometimes so that you can see.”

“See what, Mr. Fuller?”

“See what you’re lookin’ at.”

All Africans have a mighty gift from Jah. We were born with it. It changes and gets stronger with the seasons and magically renews itself when we get injured. Our gift is so potent, that when we injure ourselves too deeply, The Creator gives us a permanent remedy called a “keloid.” A keloid is God’s way of giving your body “immunity” in the form of massive amounts of collagen so that you’ll never be injured too deeply again.

Of course, none of this would be possible without the miracle called The Sun.

The sun is our relative. It is our protector. It powers us. Guides us. Lifts depression and sadness. Gives us Vitamin D and is our ally against enemies. We must combine our melanin-power with our ally to help the universe in her task. 2013 is a year of cleansing. Mother Nature is sweeping her planet clean. Like most moms, she needs a little help from the family. In this meditation session, I want every black person on the planet that reads my blog to concentrate as hard as you can on our only way to eliminate Demons from this planet:

I want us to imagine the planet becoming very HOT.

Think, meditate and pray for the heat to swoop down and make the earth as hot as possible. Now…be careful. The universe will give you EXACTLY as you wish so be specific in your meditation. Make the planet hot enough to wipe the slate clean BUT make it livable for yourselves. In my prayer/meditation, the earth is my playground. It is ripe with fruits and vegetables that love the sun. I have fresh, clean drinking water and plenty of farm land with animals who love the heat.

In my meditation, all I see is us. All I see is Africans walking around, jubilant, free, in the hot sun…completely unaffected by the heat. All I see is us…our children…our families, happy to be embraced by the fiery ball in the sky. No one is in existence but conscious blacks in my imagination. There is no anger. No anxiety. No in-fighting. Nothing but peace amongst God’s Chosen People. The sun has done her job and made the planet clean again for her people to live in harmony as it were in the beginning.

Mediation works.

It steadies your mind and soul. It gives you peace. It connects you with God. The universe is alive and well. It sees all. It hears all. It knows all. Use it to give yourselves comfort and protection. God gave us everything we need to battle and conquer evil. How do I know? I see it every time I look in the mirror.

40 thoughts on “African Meditation Session 2

1. This past week I had nothing but trouble sleeping, during one of my dreams I was sitting behind a white woman and her husband on a ship that was in the air but somehow surrounded by water at the same time, she told me something to the effect of :

“My parents drowned the first time.”

After that there was an explosion and a fireball consumed my entire field of vision.

2. Bry

We’re in sync. Your dream is your reality to come. I too have seen fire consume earth but not all were burned.

3. @diaryofanegress. I thank you for this Meditation. I cried for everything, it just came, and I Know that it is the last time I would do so. I too am seeing whites in my dreams. They are trying to get me to sign things, or give me things or acting like if they know me.
    Before I got this Meditation, I was in the full Sun sitiing thinking , it got so hot, I could feel it and opened my eyes, I stayed there, but the people next door literally Ran inside! The street is Empty, I went back out and there in the fierce heat of the sun was the neighbourhood cats with ALL their fur IN the Sun Purring!!! Just like they did in Kemet! Thank You Diaryofanegress! Dua!

4. Matari on said:

“I want us to imagine the planet becoming very HOT.”

F I R E :

“In my meditation, all I see is us. All I see is Africans walking around, jubilant, free, in the hot sun…completely unaffected by the heat. All I see is us…our children…our families, happy to be embraced by the fiery ball in the sky”

**********

From the Most High!

Deu_9:3 Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee.

Mal_3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap:

Mat_7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

1Co_3:13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.

2Pe_3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Rev_8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Rev_14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Rev_16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

Rev_18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Rev_20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

*******

F I R E C L E A N S E

Mal_4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

5. EyesWideOpen on said:

Good to see a post on meditation.

While meditation and mental discipline – which I define as elevating and ruthlessly controlling our thoughts – may not be as sexy or exciting to practice or talk about as other topics, they are keys to living life at the highest possible level.

There’s no free lunch in life and I doubt there are any free passes to the next life – unless you like it REALLY hot. The only way to make a heaven of this hell and then to ascend to the real thing is to do the work that the vast majority simply aren’t willing to do. As much as I love discussing and debating, just talking about things won’t change a damn thing.

It will be interesting to see a) how “popular” this post is and b) if and when the commenters who seem fixated on the external are able to turn their gaze inwards to the things that REALLY matter.

Here is an awesome quote to that effect…

It’s not what’s going on outside of you that is important. It’s what’s going on inside of you. The world is an endless kaleidoscope of unreal and temporary appearances. The power inside of you is greater than all of the standing armies of the world. This is a fact. Accessing it is the key and the mystery, which is easily solved by faith, certitude and determination… not to mention a certain amount of courage and the ability to make it more important than anything else.
    Les Visible

6. Eyeswide open

My posts on “doing things” like:

Reading more
    Refraining from our carnal selves
    Meditation
    Healing with food and herbs
    God
    Mother Nature
    Supporting black business (and actually doing it)
    Refraining from killing your hair with chemicals
    Refraining from wearing hair weaves
    Refraining from sexing whites and other non-blacks
    Drinking more water
    And anything that will have us getting up off the couch and PHYSICALLY doing stuff…

are not as “popular” or commented on as my inflammatory posts where we can argue and banter for days. I learned that 6 months into blogging.

I no longer take it to heart.

I’ve learned waaaaay back who’s giving lip service and who’s doing a physical act to help us elevate. When I wrote my “Dropping out of the system” post, I waited to see the responses, who would respond and how long before the “same shit, different day” talks would come back.

It took 2 days.

7. About 2 months ago I had a dream that a flaming tree was flying down towards the earth from what seemed to be a different dimension. I remember crying out to God asking for Him to put the fire out before the tree hit me. I don’t remember if the rest of the earth was set to flames but I remember that the fire was put out right before it hit where I was standing. The world was a mess. It was quiet and deserted. I was never really sure what to think of this dream and what it had meant but it has been stuck on my mind, it was so vivid. I’ve learned so much from your posts and I am now starting to make some kind of sense of my dreams and myself.

8. Funny you should talk about the sun, I stopped wearing sunglasses on the whole a while back as I suspected that there was a hidden agenda behind them, not the so called “protection” from UV light that has been conveniently propagandised to us. The snowman is afraid of the sunlight, we as the originals should not be.

It is also no coincidence that the European powers that be are trying to block out the sun under the guise of saving the planet aka Agenda 21 aka greening the planet.

You would think that they know something we don’t like maybe trying to prevent some sort of “activation” process from taking place in the near future…………….if you know what I mean. 🙂

9. kowaba on said:

Definitely haven’t been wearing sunblock and trying to get out in the sun more. Hopefully that will help my depression. I think meditation is required to keep us mentally balanced from the onslaught of anti-blackness that pervades us everyday. Haven’t had dreams like others have stated, part of the reason is I think I need to meditate on a more regular basis.

10. After reading your post, I am reminded of what I recently read in:

The First Book of Adam and Eve

Chapter 12

7 Then Adam stood up in the cave and said, “O God, why has light departed from us, and darkness covered us? Why did you leave us in this long darkness? Why do you plague us like this?

10 But she [Eve] and I were both in one bright light. I saw her and she saw me. Yet now since we came into this cave, darkness has covered us, and separated us from each other, so that I do not see her, and she does not see me.

Chapter 13

12 Strengthen your heart, and be not afraid. This darkness is not a punishment. But, O Adam, I have made the day, and have placed the sun in it to give light; in order that you and your children should do your work.

Chapter 16

The first sunrise, Adam and Eve think it is a fire coming to burn them.

1 After this, Adam and Eve continued to stand in the cave, praying and crying, until the morning dawned on them.

2 And when they saw the light returned to them, they refrained from fear, and strengthened their hearts.

3 Then Adam began to come out of the cave. And when he came to the mouth of it, and stood and turned his face towards the east, and saw the sunrise in glowing rays, and felt the heat thereof on his body, he was afraid of it, and thought in his heart that this flame came forth to plague him.

4 He then cried and beat his chest, then he fell on the ground on his face and made his request, saying: __

5 “O Lord, plague me not, neither consume me, nor yet take away my life from the earth.”

6 For he thought the sun was God.

7 Because while he was in the garden and heard the voice of God and the sound He made in the garden, and feared Him, Adam never saw the brilliant light of the sun, neither did its flaming heat touch his body.

8 Therefore he was afraid of the sun when flaming rays of it reached him. He thought God meant to plague him therewith all the days He had decreed for him.

9 For Adam also said in his thoughts, as God did not plague us with darkness, behold, He has caused this sun to rise and to plague us with burning heat.

10 But while he was thinking like this in his heart, the Word of God came to him and said: __

11 “O Adam, get up on your feet. This sun is not God; but it has been created to give light by day, of which I spoke to you in the cave saying, ‘that the dawn would come, and there would be light by day.’

Adam and Eve were depressed. They no longer were enveloped in the eternal light of their Creator Yah. In his infinite mercy and wisdom he created the sun to “replace” the light they lost. Shielding ourselves from Yah’s sun binds us to the system of White Supremacy, separates us from our Creator, and each other.

11. Forced Reality on said:

It’s funny that you should mention sunblock. I was thinking over the last couple of days to ask DOAN if she has an opinion if blacks, in general, need it.

12. …. And a nice tall glass of iced mint tea 🙂 lol… #pregoproblems..
    I love the visuals you have provided and will meditate with what exactly I want and how to see this earth again.. It’s a beauty to visualize PEACE, UNITY, and pure HAPPINESS , amongst us all.
    I needed this visual. Happy meditating fam.. 🙂

13. For me, and my kids , I use coconut oil.. It seems to get the job done.. No burns or peels..

14. Umoja on said:

I’ve been hearing constant, firm whispers, “meditate, meditate” for a while now. I’ve been trying to do many things alone, as humanly possible as I can; taking care of my mother, financial strains and set-backs with my business. My mind in a constant state of worry and chatter. I’ve ignored these small whispers; distracted by much “doing” instead of just being…. until this past week. I’ve given up fighting , doing this, doing that. I’ve let go, so to speak. Meditating gives me peace of mind, my connection to Source, God to many. The worry is slowly lifting replaced with peace. I know all is well now. It’s no coincidence that I came across this posting.

15. mstoogood4yall on said:

yes this mediation session is right on time. The earth needs to be renewed, these monsters are doing the same things they’ve been doing. enslaving ppl via private prisons, and now sterilizing women in prison. http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/07/08/Report-California-forcibly-sterilized-female-prison-inmates/3371373297508/
    They will not go down by
    themselves they will try to take as many as they can with them.

16. Crissjensen on said:

Thank you, Negress!

17. kowaba on said:

@alia5012

Thank you for the suggestion. I don’t like to put chemicals on or in my body. I try to always have coconut oil on hand. It works wonders on my hair.

@Forced Reality

I’ve wondered about who gets sunburn and who doesn’t. Apparently, even if you have one darker complexion parent, you can still get sunburned. My older brother and I have gotten sunburned. Our younger brother who is light like most East Asians has never had sunburn.

18. Forced Reality on said:

I have been fortunate enough to never have been sunburned but have seemed to come close a couple of times at the beach despite sunblock. Perhaps for everyday purposes sunblock wouldn’t be needed for me, but for something more intense like the beach maybe it’s more needed.

19. SugarKiss on said:

Need this right now.

THANK YOU! 😀 😀

20. Donna on said:

Hello Bry. I’ve been having problems sleeping as well for the past few weeks. Concerning your dream about the explosion and fireball, in “Revelations 8:10, And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” The movies “The Knowing” with Nicolas Cage and “2012” with John Cusack show this event taking place. I do believe some people will burn (non hueman) & then some of us won’t (hueman). But these are just my thoughts.

21. Donna on said:

I’m sorry, I should have clarified about Revelations 8: 10 & the movies Knowing & 2012 are about the solar flares to hit the earth. Once these meteorites (or asteroids) start hitting the earth more frequently, Revelations 8:10 starts unfolding.

22. Bestpartofwakingup on said:

Hi everyone,
    I’m wanting to know how to truly go about meditating. I’m a bit out of shape so sitting cross cross on the floor won’t be comfy for me. I don’t know if I’m to have my eyes half way opened, all the way closed or what.
    There is so much good info on this blog and I just love everyone’s energy here.
    Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

23. Forced reality

If you burn, use oil. Some blacks do “burn” slightly. My niece is the colour of Mariah Carey but doesn’t quite burn. She gets a bit irritated from the sun.

24. Bestpart

Meditate on your bed. Light a candle, burn frankincense and myrrh, have a picture of your relative that passed, and simply speak your thoughts out loud.

Close your eyes and wish with all your might. Tell God what you want. She will hear you.

25. Forced Reality on said:

Thanks DOAN 🙂

26. Gat Turner on said:

I have just begun to get back to my daily meditation, you are right Negress it does calm the and and spirit. I have a buddy who has been meditating for about 20 years and I have never seen him upset or frustrated. Will definately add this to my daily ritual.

FYI Negress, I just copped “The Book They Never Wanted You to Read”, By Che Nazzerith off amazon for $22.50 …..if you’re still interested they have more copies at that price.

27. Negress,

Mediation works.

You reconnect me to the person I used to be

28. Clair on said:

I know that you are speaking of meditation rather than contemplation, but in addition to meditation if you want to contemplate things from an African perspective there is a book called “Acts of Faith” by Iyanla Vanzant. It is for contemplation by people of color. It does me a world of good! I am meditator and will seek inner guidance in my practice of meditation always.

29. Did you see when she tried to help DMX. lol

30. rofl. I saw part of that episode, and she did more harm than good imo. She telling his son u don’t have to hug him or do anything. dmx over there cussing and like i’m going to be me don’t put a limit on ur love for me, love me unconditionally. At least dmx was honest lol.

31. Lol. DMX was too much to handle for her. he was like *DMX Voice* fuck you bitch! I never had a mama you know? then he starts to cry. that episode was too funny.

32. Imhotep on said:

I had a great dream last night.

We were everything they called Us. Because We hadn’t bathed in since forever, ALL YTS FINALLY STAYED AWAY FROM US!

-Imhotep

33. Imhotep on said:

Everyone,

“I had a great dream last night.

We were everything they called Us.”

I’m writing this to clear this up. I HATED that We were everything they called Us. It was a great dream because ALL yts FINALLY STAYED AWAY FROM US ALL.

Imhotep

34. I’m going in so tell em press red alert there ain’t a sedative for this one so your head can hurt.

1). Fake forms of enlightenment which are on the 3rd dimensional realm that black people practice, MEDITATION, SPIRITUALITY (metaphysics), CHAKRA POINTS and PRAYING. you know sitting in your little yoga and lotus positions making all that noise. we picked up these things from the east Indians/white man and their philosophy on how power points play out in the physical body, some of our people and other people of other races who seek enlightenment have no light or true enlightenment in themselves. these things naturally exist in our people which is the soul. meditation, spirituality and chakra points are for non blacks, because they have no soul we are naturally in-tuned with the creator so there is no need for us to be doing these things if we are in-tuned the creator will naturally send us messages and frequencies through the air for us to pickup on which the white elites pick up on also. why do you think they have satellites out there? you think it`s just for show? these things are supposed to come naturally to our people they don`t come naturally to others that`s why they practice these things, like your monks and Hindus because they have no natural connection with god so if you are doing anyone of these you are not tuning in to anything so just stop it! black people do not have chakra points we have a solar system inside of our entire body which is controlled by the creator we don`t fit into these fake forms of enlightenment by nature. yes!! meditation, spirituality (metaphysics), chakra points, rituals is the same as religion our people should not be sitting, our people should be moving because the best way to receive something from the creator is when it is in motion like our ancient ancestors did when they were at the top of their game our people were always in motion never sitting still like a pretzel when you are in motion you are able to read people and come up with inspiration and possibly channel into the 4th and 5th dimension to bring out inventions. I know some of you guys are doing this because of the stress of white people but the best way to look through people is to overlook them pay no attention to their thoughts because after a while when you`re looking beyond their thoughts you get to read everything about them you start thinking for them also start second guessing them because you are thinking beyond them you`re going ahead of them and you are catching their thoughts and ideas channeling into your higher senses. your senses are starting to speed up because you are channeling into the 4th and the 5th dimension that`s the enlightenment we should be after not these spiritual enlightenment’s you can oooommmm and aaaaahhhhhh all you want it`s still not going to do anything for you and our people with your silly little beeds and incense. all that is, is for people who are not in-tuned with the creator if you are doing these things you are not in-tuned and you will also not get that so called peace of mind you are looking for you think you do because you forced yourself to believe it. our people don`t understand enlightenment now you can say our people were doing these things back in Egypt on the walls and your right. but they started doing that when we were slowly coming out of power and we started taking advice and mixing our seed from people who did not look like us if you look closely at the walls those people that were doing meditation those people who were pretty much out of tuned and your east Indians. we are supposed to be receiving enlightenment from advanced beings pure enlightenment is a bloodline thing, pure solar enlightenment is a bloodline thing. you meditation and chakra points people keep the 3rd dimension which we are in much more stronger by the acts that you do, the rituals you do, you strengthen it!! based on your fake form of peace you get from meditation you’re thinking oh this must be some enlightenment, enlightenment comes from many different forms through growth, pain, abandonment, desolation. think my people think, think beyond person, place and possession if you keep on doing these fake forms of enlightenment then you are in the 2/3 that means you are not meant to evolve so leave these things for your human race (whites, Asians, and Indians) because it was made for them.

AND PLEASE DON’T TAKE THIS AS A ATTACK ON ANYONE OF YOU
    I’M JUST PUTTING THE TRUTH OUT THERE BECAUSE IT’S TIME THIS BLOG READ THE TRUTH NOW, YOU DON’T HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT I WROTE BUT IF I CAN GET THIS TO RESONATE WITH ONE OF YOU I WILL BE HAPPY I WAS TOLD FROM SOME BROTHERS AND THE CREATOR TO FIND OUR PEOPLE THE ONES ON HERE AND OUT AND ABOUT. THOSE OF WITH THE MARK OF THE CREATOR IN YOUR FOREHEAD THIS WILL RESONATE WITH YOU. BUT THE ONES WHO IT DOESN’T THEN IT WASN’T MEANT TO. MORE TO COME FAMILY MORE TO COME. I’M BOUT TO TURN THIS BLOG UPSIDE DOWN. LOL, I LOVE ALL OF Y’ALL SO DON’T TAKE IT PERSONAL.

35. Are you saying that meditation was never part of African spiritual practice? Meditation does not have to take the form using of beads and chakra points! Right?

36. Even sitting there with your eyes closed in silence, in that pretzel position doesn’t make a difference. I understand that because I’m not a so called scholar and have a bunch of YouTube videos, write books, don’t have a DR in front of my name, having our people sit in some little room for $15 telling them half truths. that it’s not going to resonate, but that’s OK. I wanna drop some “bombshells” on here but I know people on here are not ready but as far as my post it wasn’t meant for you to get it that’s why you didn’t. you can keep on practicing these things go ahead I was just putting it out there to try and find the ones who have the mark of AH-MEN in their forehead if they do, it will resonate with them if it doesn’t then the creator is not dealing with you/them. it’s nothing personal I still have love for you. and absolutely not! our people were not practicing these things back in ancient times it was when we started becoming degenerates and mixing our seed and wanted to become like white/Indian people and also started taking advice from them. we don’t need to do these things we are the true/natural manifestation of the creator he and is black woman is the one that decides whether you will have misery or joy in your life if they choose for you to have misery then there ain’t no amount of meditation you can do to cure it. if you want me to break it down in greater detail I’ll be happy to do it. lol. and you are not African. oh shiiittt!!! did i just say that? the creator has woken me up to this i`m African nonsense! i`m just trying to help the creator and his gods gather the 144,000 this is not a game.

AGAIN DON’T TAKE IT PERSONAL. NO MATTER WHAT YOU CHOOSE I STILL GOT LOVE FOR YA.

37. Intelligence will be sent in this day and time to man/woman to recieve when it’s time to recieve the creator will let you have that reception at a certain time that he and his woman man wants you to have it. the things that i would write on here is of higher intellegence ain’t no rhetoric. now I know how my mentor feels when he try’s to bring something new to our people I don’t want nobody to feel upset nor am I trying to get anybody upset I was once in the state of “I’m african” “moorish science” Spirituality, and all that. listen to guys on youtube that are truly telling have truths. So sorry if anyone takes it the wrong way my higher self have picked up on the energy here and I thinks it’s best for me to check myself. if i was to refer anyone here to my mentor you wouldn’t like him because he is bringing something new for our people and since our people are stuck in the old way of thinking which they think is right they are not going to listen to him at first it was hard for me too. but the creator knew that a guy like him would be the final nail in the coffin to wake me up at 23 years of age. because I have been recieving since 17 but certains were blocking me to get that full reception and he’s not on youtube, he doesn’t write books it’s just pure reception that is flowing from AHMEN which our ancestors use to recieve. I’m not stupid I know the new post was also aimed at me but I understand. again I’m not here to attack anyone or make them feel some type of way. AHMEN knows my intentions. I beg you.

38. “typo” It’s just pure intelligence and logic flowing from AHMEN. the true and living god.

39. soforeal

I’m confused.

Why do you think the new post was aimed at you? It’s aimed at all of us, myself included. None of us on this planet are “above it all.”

In fact, the more “enlightened” we THINK we are, the more we distance ourselves from God. Don’t be so hard on yourself.