Dear Truthbetold Part 3

I got this letter from a reader:

“Hi Truth. I’ve been reading your blog and have a few concerns. Why do you keep saying that mixed blacks are black? I’m mixed race and feel connected to both sides of my family who have treated me well. Why should I chose between one or the other? Aren’t you from the islands? Aren’t many of you folks mixed up? Did you chose? Why can’t us mixed race people have our own nation where we can just be who we are and not make a choice?”

**********************************************************************************************************

Since I’ve spoken about this very sensitive topic before and have gotten a few inflammatory responses from more than a few readers, I’ll just say this:

Since whites decided to use skin colour as a weapon of privilege, power, control and money, the entire world has never been the same. To the young lady: If you are reading this…we already have a group of mixed race people in South Africa called Coloureds. They are used as a “buffer class” to keep darker Originals down. The operative word is U-S-E-D. They are not treated well and are considered “kaffirs” just like the rest of the blacks who are still reeling from apartheid.

To my readers: What advise do you have for this young lady? Do you feel that it is indeed possible, maybe even someday, for mixed people to have their own nation separate from the colour line? Why should they have to choose a side? Can they ever be successful in creating a “brownish utopia” where they are accepted for just being “who they are?”

{Remember my only rule for commenting: NO attacks on the family no matter how heated this discussion gets}

107 thoughts on “Dear Truthbetold Part 3

1. Alia5012 on said:

I can relate to the person who sent this in some ways.. I am considered “mixed” (Asian and “black”) but I identify mostly with black. I’m not sure if anyone else out there feels this way but it can be a challenge at times growing up because one culture accepts you or/ and one doesn’t . I feel in a way it’s easier because I don’t keep in contact with either side Of my family so I don’t have that fear of choosing one side and leaving the other one behind. I don’t think we should have our own “island” though , in my opinion if we’re “mixed” with “black” than we’re “black” or melinated. Why ? Because in my instance whites always refer to us as black or ethnic anyways no matter if we’re mixed… And other cultures too… I could be very wrong but that’s just my experience with it all…

2. I’ve had more than my fair share of discussions on this topic. I’m always left wondering how can we come to a consensus on anything as a collective if we can’t find solidarity on a cultural level. No matter where people of color are in the world, we are affected by racism and t boggles my mind that the truth of that fact alone – is not enough for us to come together.

3. Ralph Moore on said:

The statement, “Since whites decided to use skin colour as a weapon of privilege, power, control and money, the entire world has never been the same.”,is a clue to the understanding “race.” Race is not biological, but a social construct. It was invented or created by Europeans “as a weapon” for the reasons named above. Although European anthropologists ( the Leakeys) have evidence that human life originated in the continent of Africa and all homo sapiens descended from that beginning they contrived the idea of race to define differences of ethnic groups of humans. At one time social scientists spoke of the Irish, Italian, Slavic races. In my opinion, the only suggestion of race (implying species) would be the differences between Homo sapiens and Neanderthals. Though Neanderthals existed, they did not survive up to modern times, as did Homo sapiens who originated in Africa. Other than that, race is not real, except for the human race, of which we all belong. There is no such a thing as race; there is no such thing as mixed race. The writer is a product of a man and a woman who are her parents she has no reason to choose between to two no more than we have to choose between our mother and father.

4. crissjensen on said:

As a “REAL” black person with no confusion. i don’t get why people always call these mix ppl black when many of them clearly don’t wanna be linked to blacks (but only when they can benefit from it) i really hate when ppl lump all these kind folks into being black, many even “HATE” their original half side. lol so some sit on the side line wanting for white to open the gate for them to come in with open arms and when they do, watch how these “FAMB” show their true mix race color’s against us as the original.

5. We still suffer from slave syndrome. We have to learn to trust one another and stop the petty fighting. It gets us nowhere as a people. We unite or perish. What’s it going to be?? That’s the real question.

6. Tru Earth

Until black people learn to put race first, we will accomplish NOTHING. Whites and every other race know this intrinsically.

We are the ONLY ones who are still, until this day, confused.

7. Ralph

Agreed.

But…since we live in this realm where race in indeed a factor in the 9 areas of life, it becomes not only real, but a necessary part of life and survival.

8. Depends on who she really is on all of her different levels combined: spiritually, physically, mentally.

So many “mixed” people (usually meaning half and half) are really more like 1/4th or 1/5th black – Lolo Jones or Mariah Carey for example, they only claim their small amount of blackness for the exotic notoriety they can use to bolster their career.

For me, I consider myself black because that’s what’s dominant in me, my biological dad was an extremely, extremely dark man, so I don’t have the beige skin or loose, blow in the wind coils that most mixes do, I may talk slightly ‘white’ but that’s only because I spent ages 1-5 in whitewashed Des Moines before moving to and growing up on the north side of Milwaukee (the hood), and my step-dad/adoptive dad was harsh ex-military so he didn’t allow for Ebonics or ‘improper’ grammar.

9. One more thing I meant to add to that is that it also depends on how their actions affect their community. Take Mariah or Barack for example (I know his politics suck, but he’s controlled by white people so he doesn’t get a ‘choice’ outside of his personal life) if they have direct black ancestry, marry black, and try to raise highly developed black identified children – then they’re on our side.

10. LOL everytime I hear the word “mixed” or half and half , I have to laugh.. Because yes, we’re not half and half each side equally as everyone is made up of different cultures. I just say melinated peoples. 🙂 Sis Yaffa Bey has taught me that. 🙂

11. THE ALCHEMIST on said:

Race is a social construct by phenotype is not. In Brazil they seem to have a phenotype caste system. At the top are people with the lightest skin, straightest hair and narrowest facial features. The darkest people with the kinkiest hair are at the bottom. Racial mixing didn’t save them. In a mixed race “utopia” the darkest mixed people would end up on the bottom of the caste system.

12. as I am aware I use the term too, but just makes me get a visual of getting EXACTLY 50% of “black” and 50% of Asian. 🙂

13. I have a friend who’s from Trinidad and when we first she asked where I was from. I looked surprise and said where I was from (United States) and she looked puzzled, then she asked well where do your parents come from. I said “oh, they’re African American and Asian” and she asked if I spoke the native language of Africa… So I said no lady, I’m black.. Then she said, well black describes a color but it doesn’t describe your culture, and you’re certainly not the color black, more copper.. I gave up.. LOL I soon found through the course of our friendship that in Trinidad, they don’t describe someone’s race/ethnicity by the color of their skin. Has anybody else experienced a change in America or Americans vs Melinated ones from the West Indies/Carribean? I thought this was interesting, as I’m finding out that my dads side wasn’t from “Africa” yet he’s classified as well as me as “African American”. Interesting.

14. We live in a society dominated by whites. Mixed ppl are viewed as house negroes. The darker you are the more whites will cause you to suffer. So whether mixed ppl which to identify with one culture or the other is irrelevant for white see you as a nigga that can be used to bred confusion

15. Ralph Moore on said:

negress, I agree with you on that. But it was the idea of race, of a different species that stole our humanity. Our struggle for freedom and civil rights, and our African brothers’ and sisters’ struggle against colonialism was, in fact, struggles to restore our humanity. To see ourselves as how we are defined by others is accepting their definition of us. If the racists say we are niggers or niggas should we accept their description of us a a people and call ourselves niggas? If European or white American social scientists declare that we Africans are of a different race or species, should we accept their classification of us. Africans may have seen differences, but those differences were cultural. I think Hannibal saw the Roman legions as a formidable enemy more than another race. And when the Moors of Northern Africa invaded and occupied Spain, it had no more to do with race than when an African nation invaded an African enemy. Our history has been an on going battle to define ourselves. We have been niggers, colored people, Negroes, Black people, Afro-Americans and, at present, African Americans. Each stage of our history has caused us to change what we call ourselves to counter what others call us. Since our ancestors are the original humans, and all other people evolved from our roots, why let our evolved children tell us who we are, other than the fact that we are human?

16. The confusion part is 100% true.

The thing that sucks about having a white parent and being in the conscious community is how you become aware that your white parent really only sees you as an object to be exploited, and though the words coming out of their mouth may be the opposite, you can very clearly see negative behavioral patterns that were under your nose the entire time.

I’ve seen it myself as well as with other White+ Latino and White+Asian offspring, the kids do well and they get sucked dry financially, or subjected to the typical white sexual and emotional abuse and if you try to fight back – who are the cops and judges going to believe?

17. Prince

For many of us, we perish.

18. The next Kingdom is a “Black rule Kingdom”

Do you feel that it is indeed possible, maybe even someday, for mixed people to have their own nation separate from the colour line? Can they ever be successful in creating a “brownish utopia” where they are accepted for just being “who they are?”

No!! there is no mix Utopia. you can’t serve two master’s, you love one and hate the other one. lol and clearly we see many of them do in fact hate the “Darker Side”.

@ Negress, have u seen what the Bible say’s about mix breed’s?

Black love rule’s!! Black people4ever!! all other’s kick rock’s.

19. YOU CAN PLAY WHATEVER GAME YOU WANT TO WITH RACE, BUT THE NIGGER WAKE-UP CALL WILL END ALL YOUR CONFUSION.

@Negress

(Race Rules)

1. Half-Black means exactly what it says…Half!

2. Half-Black does not make someone automatically black.

3. Blackness is a choice for biracials, therefore, they have no real loyalty to the black race.

4. Blackness should be earned by biracials, not given.

5. Black people need to understand that non-blacks will always use 1/2 black women and men to create confusion and strife within the black family, which is why i don’t trust their motives.

6. Biracials want to be part-time negros…white sunday-wednesday and black thursday-saturday. Meaning, their link to our tribe is superficial at best. Tyrone is black 24/7, i can’t run away from who i am…They Can!

7. Blackwomen have a stronger connection to biracials because our foremothers were raped by whitemen. As a blackman, i don’t care.

8. If a biracial has genuine love for black, Great! If not, they need to keep it movin’ along. I don’t wanna be around blacks and mixed folk who s**t on our race like pigeons…Real Talk!

9. Biracials assume that self-hating blackmen and blackwomen as well, will make it to the other side…Not So! Only the blackest of thee will make it out of the oven. The weak don’t survive.

10. Real black women and men are not fooled by biracials, this they need to understand. Aquarius Vision is the alias i used when i became a member of Abagond’s blog. Meaning, i read and decode human behavior day in and day out. My bs detector is hella good.

11. Sistas and Brothas, all biracials are not black in the mind, having brown skin don’t make you black…90% Mental/10% Color.

Negress, feel free to add to the list?

21. Well said.

22. EyesWideOpen on said:

Everyone is certain where black people come from but from what I understand, even amongst white anthropologists, there still isn’t 100% agreement where “whites” come from.

I agree that race, as in skin color, is an artificial construct created by Europeans but the Neanderthal DNA in them (and to a lesser extent Asians) says to me that they are a humanoid SUBspecies. Since pure “black” people are the only humans without Neanderthal DNA, it seems logical to me that they are the only pure human beings. The rest of us, even lighter skin blacks, unfortunately have some degree of Neanderthal DNA in us but not nearly as much as caucanderthals.

To me, this goes a long way towards explaining the animosity that all non blacks seem to have towards (purer) blacks. Like lions and hyenas, we are eternal enemies except in our case, it is an INTRA species WAR between (essentially) pure Human Beings (Black Africans) and the mutant Neanderthal/Humanoid SUBspecies (Europeans and Asians) but only the MUTANTS realize it! IOW, we Africans have no real hostility against the “subhumans” which IMO, is one of the reasons why it is so hard for us to “get it together” and “stick together”.

But I digress. The fact that psychopathy directly tracks the degree of Neanderthal DNA in humans (fake jews – trashkenazis and sephardicks – have the highest degree of psychopathy AND neanderthal DNA, then garden variety whites, then Asians, while pure black Africans have the lowest percentage of psychopaths and NO neanderthal DNA whatsoever) makes perfect sense to me…

IMO, the word psychopath is just European psychobabble and code for a Neanderthal/Humanoid hybrid where the Neanderthal is dominant. The more Neanderthal DNA you have in you the more of a psychopath – i.e. soulless / parasitic / anti-human scumbag – you will be. This is why I constantly refer to whites as “caucanderthals” and psychopaths. IMO, those words are far more accurate and fitting descriptors for them than “people” or “human beings”.

In short, and to be really clear about it, anyone, including BP, who is not pure black African is not a pure human being. If we’re not a pure human being it means we are a human / animal hybrid. The more Neanderthal DNA we have in us the more of an animal we are. Whites – but especially fake jews – having the most Neanderthal DNA are the most “animalistic” / psychopathic of all humans.

When history and reality seem to confirm a theory, I think the theory may have some merit.

It’s been said that the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist. I would add that the greatest trick the white man ever pulled was convincing the world that he’s actually human like the WE are. NOTHING could be further from the truth.

23. EyesWideOpen on said:

I wholeheartedly agree with Ralph.

While it is of utmost importance for us to be aware of what the enemy REALLY thinks of us, IMO, there is no good reason to internalize their opinions – especially when those opinions are coming from a gang of insane, racist psychopaths.

That is the beauty of the mind. No matter what’s happening on the outside we are free to think whatever we want. We should take full advantage of that fact.

With your thoughts, you make your world.
    Buddha

Your thoughts create your reality. Ingrain the most empowering thoughts possible and you will see your life transform in miraculous ways.
    Siddhartha Gautama Buddha

24. Ralph Moore on said:

There is no Neanderthal DNA in any of us homo sapiens. Imagining social fantasies is mere superstition. Be scientific, work with facts. Even a blind person’s eyes may be wide open.

25. Ralph Moore on said:

Whaaaaat?

26. I agree with what you’re saying. This must mean of course the “majority” not all. I, myself identify with “black” because it’s how I was raised and how I grew up. You really wouldn’t even know my genetic makeup is “black” and “Asian” really unless you met my mom. I am copper colored but I have the same features as any other melinated person. I do get asked what ” I am” but I just say black. Now that’s just the color of my skin. My thought process, the way I was raised, everything all together, was “black in mind” . I’ve never picked sides, I’ve always identified with black and just kept it moving. I never felt I had a “choice” I just identify with who I was raised with and that was my dad’s family. “black”. I never really tried but I just couldn’t relate to how other Phillipinos acted or thought and like I said in my earlier post “OTHERS” will not accept you. If you’re mixed you’re black.. unless you look white, but other than that you’re just another “black” in whites minds. I have met plenty of mulatto, mixed , whatever, that think along the same lines of the young lady who wrote the letter to DOAN. That because they’re mixed that they were better than “blacks”. That they had better hair , better skin, and were more desirable.. when in actuality their “other race “wants nothing to do with them.
    One question?. How would a biracial “earn” blackness?
    Just curious and just my experience on it all.

27. EyesWideOpen on said:

Ralph Moore said: “Be scientific, work with facts.”

I agree 100%. I hope this is enough science (and credentials) for you…

Interbreeding With Neanderthals
    David Reich a geneticist at the Harvard Medical School estimates that the DNA of living Asians and Europeans is, on average, 2.5 percent Neanderthal. The interactions probably happened across the area inhabited by Neanderthals.

28. EyesWideOpen on said:

Study: Neanderthal DNA Lives On in Modern Humans
    Led by ancient-DNA expert Svante Pääbo of Germany’s Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, scientists have found that Neanderthal DNA Lives On in Modern Humans.

29. EyesWideOpen on said:

Neanderthal Genome Reveals Interbreeding With Humans
    How closely are Neanderthals related to us?
    They are so closely related that some researchers group them and us as a single species.

30. EyesWideOpen on said:

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm
    If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

Damian Labuda of the University of Montreal’s Department of Pediatrics and the CHU Sainte-Justine Research Center conducted the study with his colleagues. They determined some of the human X chromosome originates from Neanderthals, but only in people of non-African heritage.

31. EyesWideOpen on said:

Study: Neanderthal DNA Lives On in Modern Humans

Please Google “Neanderthal DNA in humans” for more information.
    I got 544,000 results in .26 seconds.

32. EyesWideOpen on said:

Ralph also said: “Even a blind person’s eyes may be wide open.”

True. True. But…

None are so blind as those who will not see.
    Matthew Henry

To be blind is bad, but worse is to have eyes and not see.
    Helen Keller

33. EyesWideOpen on said:

One more for the road…

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation without investigation.
    William Paley (1743-1805)

34. Umoja on said:

I totally agree with Tyrone and many here. Bi-racials, mixed, mulatoes are nothing but weapons used in war. As long as we live in a world governed by white supremacy they will always be used as weapons in war…..buffers….for the sole purpose and benefit of white supremacy. IT’S THE ONLY REASON WHY BREEDING WITH WHITES IS GLOBALLY PROPAGATED—-it has NOTHING to do with love and acceptance. A post-racial society is total hogwash.

Many desire to be left alone. Really! They will not be left alone no more than those deemed “Black”. Whites will make sure of that, via much propagated tactics that will make their choice for them. They will choose “white”…..the desired outcome of white supremacy; therefore strengthening and benefitting white supremacy and increased racism and the subjugation of Blacks…..it’s main objective.
    If they do not choose, they’ll remain neutralized…..useless in the fight against white supremacy/racism; therefore, again… strengthening racism/white supremacy. See how that works!!
    If they desire to be left alone….it’s a good idea. I don’t trust them anyway. They are potentially dangerous. They’re the cancers in the fight against white supremacy.
    Let them have their own nation set aside from ours; but don’t come crawling when they have their “n” moment. They all get a “n” moment; whites will make sure of that, once they’ve been used for their benefit. Yet those mixed, mulato, bi-racial….many times, gladly throw their “black side” under the bus, whether in private or public. White folk gladly promote them, give them fame, notoriety, money, etc…in doing so.
    Dr. John Henrike Clark knew what he was talking about when he said mulatoes…..breeding with whites, is a most dangerous thing that Blacks can ever indulge in. It’s why these white folks propagate this nonsense so fiercely. They KNOW breeding with them is a total detriment to Black global unity and progress……which is considered an international threat.
    ~~No sex with Whites as long as this system of white supremacy exist~~ Neely Fuller Jr.
    It’s nothing but a weapon that has ALWAYS been used in war by whites. Whites are and have been notorious as sexual terrorist and predators. They are masters of it.
    This tactic has always nullified unity, strengthened white supremacy and power….and has always annihilated and destroyed whole civilizations.

35. So true so true. You can play those games of I’m half black and… but at the end of the day you will be left with a wake up call and down you go. It is their rules and they counting the last drop. Think hitler and jews. Think about when the irish were first considered white. This is a chess game and pawns are to be used and don’t even know when they are being used. So, they can say this and that and think up a whole new world all their own, but it will get ripped apart.

As for having tainted blood our african blood is far stronger and can over take all others in time. Genes like ideas and fads do die out and go extinct like to dodo bird. I for one look forward to the casting out and drowning of those weak genes. I am not afraid and embrace it with eagerness.

36. Ellis on said:

Yes, biracials (White/Black) do get their Nigger wake-up from Whites (mainly).

I have a mixed chick friend who is very light-skinned, blue eyes, black bushy hair. Went to school in another town, was treated differently because of her race.

Tiger Woods (the confused “Cablasian” LOL) got his Nigger wake-up call when the golfer made the “fried chicken” joke.

Little mixed-race girl gets racially insulted by the National Front (Far Right party)

So, Whites (mainly) will never accept mixed-raced people as theirs and the mixed-race people need to understand and accept this.

37. To the young lady. You are just another NON-euro being USED in the now UPGRADED Weapon of Divide and Rule. Please understand, to innerstand so YOU can Overstand that there are only TWO RACES on This Planet, you are either european OR you ARE NOT.
    The whites KNOW this. We as NON-whites are CONFUSED because we are INLOVE with Catagories that THEY made For Us! whites have NO PROBLEM killing off vast numbers of people who are NOT CLASSIFIED AS white, INCLUDING those they sire!! Please go and take a LONG HARD LOOK at the slave records for Mississippi, Lousianna etc etc and you WILL see posters advertising Female N……..er slave and MULLATOO Baby FOR SALE! “Strong N….er female and MULATOO Son FOR SALE, MULATRESS washer woman N…..er FOR SALE. MULATOO SHOT( I guess he was tryin to escape massa ). Nothing has changed, look AT THE PRESENT war AGAINST NON-whites All Over the world and WAKE Yoself up FAST! Many RAPED Muslim women by whites got pregnant oh yes! BUT they are STILL IN Prison WITH their Mixraced babies. WHAT have your white”family” done to stop anhy of this injustice? Dr. Amos Wilson Ashe is right, “they will sleep with you, even marry you, but NOTHING Changes. Nuff said!

38. That is very true.

@alias5012

(Race Reality)

Any human being with 50% or more black blood in them is black biologically speaking. Biracials fight who they are because they don’t wanna hurt the non-black parent…I Get That! If all 3 tribes were black from the jump, Why are biracials saying they’re not black? If this was not the case, anglo and asian women would not be able to birth brown babies as such. I have more to say on this topic.

Ty

40. Leviqueen on said:

I agree 100%. This is why we as originals need to stick together and stop mating with those beasts! Creating mutant confused melanin neander disasters! The propaganda to promote interracial dating geared towards AA is in full force. I see more tv commercials, tv shows and movies promoting this garbage. This is their desperate attempt to be saved thru pro creating with us. No Go! Let the beast die off.

41. I would LOVE for them to have a ‘nation’ to themselves. I don’t deem mixed people Black nor – in reference to how they’ve been used to destroy Black nations and ARE being used to destroy Black nations, do I deem them trust worthy. But that’s just me. I do find it funny how Black people are eager to claim someone with 50% percent Black blood, whereas a Chinese, Caucasian or Indian – for example, would not accept someone with just 50% of their blood. They uphold racial/cultural purity. Blacks are the only people who don’t. For the most part, we are stuck on that ‘well, Black blood is dominant’ mentality. That doesn’t make a mixed person Black – because their features are ‘more Black’ and their skin is brown. I shouldn’t have to give any examples because there are fully blooded Black people who are treacherous to – Black people. I don’t care for mixed people. I wish more of them would stop claiming their ‘Black side’ when it’s convenient (you know, because Black is cool and using the word ‘nigga’ is too blah blah blah) and start talking ‘mulatto/multi-racial pride’. Props to the ‘reader’.

42. @mzchocosensualhedbob. That is because despite the fact that Neanderthals call us “savages”, we as African Peoples Once came from a REAL Position of Ultra Civilization, not so with many other peoples. What we have is a hang back to the times when we were the Real deal of Power on Earth. This says a lot about us, because we KNEW How to threat other people. To this day many wonder how the Dogon Spiritualist can walk into a Pride of Lions and pat them! It not a bad thing, with us, BUT you can’t expect people who were Taught to Walk Upright to have ANY sense of real justice, No.
    We as Africans and People of Colour, seem to think that if whites are “nice” to us, smile with us, talk to us, laugh with us, be polite to us that somehow the ENTIRE white race is “redeemable”. Yet they do ALL these things and still Kill us, whatever your parents may be. Those “nice”catagories, like bi-racial, mix-race, etc etc were a creation OF the Neanderthal, they STILL KNOW WHO and WHAT you are. Non-white. Get Over it. Like Fast!

@mzchoco

Black women and men should have black babies together, this will cut biracials out of the loop. As we have seen over the span of history, non-blacks have too much envy in them to respect black people in totality. Us mixing with them is for their benefit, not ours. Blackmen who think they’re colorizing the planet by seeding anglo and asian women are naive at best. Oftentimes, biracials turn into the most anti-black of everybody.

White Arabs/Persians
    White Spaniards/Portugese
    White Greeks/Italians

All of these mixed whites are byproducts of biracials. Blackwomen were raped by whitemen, which created them. Mixed whites are the worst of the bunch because they think we owe them something. They use biracials as a crutch to be in our faces. I dislike them the most. This is why we have no bizness bringing forth mixed children, we’re stabbing our own selves in the back. If we want the planet to be in our image, half-blackness is not gonna accomplish that goal. Black Love is the only way. We accept Mixies who got love for us and ignore those who don’t.

Ty

44. Forced Reality on said:

“If we want the planet to be in our image, half-blackness is not gonna accomplish that goal. Black Love is the only way.”

I felt that deserved repetition.

45. @EyesWideOpen
    Thanks for those great links!

@Forced Reality

At some point in the near future, we have to cut the chord. Real blackness is the primary objective. We can’t continue the status-quo, which results in a bunch of arrogant, annoying, spiteful whites and other non-black people who turn on us.

Ty

47. Ralph Moore on said:

Thanks for the new information on Neanderthals. My sources were old, so while I try to digest the foot I put in my mouth. I apologize to Eyeswideopen. Learning much from our dialogue.

48. Matari on said:

Really, I am puzzled.

When did this NEW MEMO come out?

You know, the one that says unless both of one’s parents are BLACK, only then can one be classified as truly BLACK?

The last time I looked, blacks in America were a largely mixed group of BLACK people who varied in skin color from very dark to very light. In fact, I have relatives whose children (siblings) run the gamut from dark to light – very similar to the make believe family seen on the Cosby show ala Bill/Claire Huxtable.

Some of you act as if you are pure black – as if you don’t have any other DNA (Indian, Asian, European, etc..) in your blood. Really? And now YOU get to decide who is and who isn’t BLACK.. based upon this new rule some of you seem to have made up??

Please tell me then, what percentage of blacks in Amerikkka have nothing but pure unadulterated ORIGINAL African blood in their veins???

Tell me, have you traced YOUR imagined undiluted original ancestral roots all the way back to Eve, the original mother of mankind confirming that there is not one molecule of European/Asian genes floating in your bloodline?

Don’t get it twisted. Bi-racials is a relatively NEW term. It’s new because (of R/WS refinement) it is meant to confuse and divide us. Mulattoes and mixed (bi-racials) people were ALWAYS considered BLACK folks since we were stolen from Afrika, raped, put in chains and forced to labor for free. If some bi-racials weren’t light enough to pass as white, then they were stuck in the same OPPRESSIVE boat as the rest of us darkies.

DO NOT GET IT TWISTED.

To the so-called PURE blacks and the MIXED (bi-racial) blacks:

Do not let the RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST’S relatively newly released into the lexicon, “bi-racial,” word confuse, fool and divide you.

To them, you are all one and the same – except now THEY have you going at each other instead of going FULL FORCE after the ones doing the — oppressing!

Wake up.

Stop being programmable!!!

49. Matari

*loud applause*

Thank you for summing this up so eloquently.

50. Right now I have the opinion that for us adults… it may be late for us to get on the same page in regard to this issue and others. I believe that change will come because of our future generations… they will be the ones who will have the ability to enact social change. I believe those of us today, who have the capability to do so, the means to do so and the knowledge to do so, must exercise our right and duty in building the institutions and programs in our communities that we know are needed. Those of us today who call our selves “conscious” “activist” “revolutionary” “educator” “righteous” “awake” Black… need to roll up oyr sleeves and get to some serious work on laying down a proper foudation for nation building to grow and develop from. I used to be scared and shy about my contribution to nation building will be. Not any more…

I’m a firm believer in education equating to freedom. To me, freedom means having an abundance of choices before you and the majority of them being good. I’m working to bring back Mystery System schools. Knowledge that allowed our ancient ancestors to civilize this world will allow us to civilize this world once again. Our people need a different education that is holistic and different than the schooling we are receiving now.

We need to be creative and brave enough to do what’s needed to be done. We also need to put the focus on our youth and really own the fact that they are our future… Our enemies know this and are and have been addressing this to their own benefit… we should do the same…

51. Jay in the Black Dimension on said:

mzchocosensualhedbob is on the same page as I am. I’ve been telling people, the reasons, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Indians, etc. are able to maintain their culture and strength because they at leat try to be as pure as possible.

Black people are everybody else’s dumping ground. When a Black person has a child with someone of another race/phenotype, the baby is automatically labeled Black, not because of our “dominant genes” but because it’s a form of quality control for other races. Not allowing too many foreign bloodstreams to infiltrate their tribe. Their mentality is like “Let the niggers have those children. They like blurring the lines.”

It’s simple mathematics. 50/50 is equal. If I owned a business with someone at 50% each, the business is both of ours equal. It only belongs to one person if they own an overwhelming portion of it. That’s how I look at race, children, life, etc. It is a business. How can someone be 50% African blood (or less) and be considered Black? To me the vast majority of your bloodline has to be negro/african/africoid to be considered Black.

52. Tru Earth

I’m conversing with a young lady who wishes to start her own black home schooling program. We also need the mystery schools back in full force.

Shamanism is apart of our lineage and is currently being used against us so I agree with you. Please help us to develop any education system that will center us once again.

53. Forced Reality on said:

I used to consider them black. I now realize, just as many people with two black parents are not necessarily black-minded, that is the case for many with one non-black parent. It does not help the black cause by trying to include those who do not consider themselves as black, many with one non-black parent do not consider themselves as black.

54. EyesWideOpen on said:

Your welcome Prince.

No problem Ralph. To err is human. I’ve found that one of the rarest qualities in humans, both on and off-line, is the ability to admit mistakes without any “buts”. Anyone who can do that is good people in my book.

One of my mistakes is that, for the longest while, I’ve been assuming that most readers are aware that whites, Asians and even us lighter skinned blacks have some Neanderthal DNA in us. (I believe that the European scientists are lying through their teeth on the amount of Neanderthal DNA in whites but that’s another story. I’ll leave it at this for now; I don’t think Neanderthals are extinct).

I’ll do a better job in the future of providing links, whenever possible, to some of the more far out things I write.

Rereading my post, I can see how it would seem like a completely whacked out theory to anyone who wasn’t aware of Neanderthal DNA in humans. It’s probably still an incorrect theory even though it seems fairly plausible to me.

I enjoy contemplating philosophical questions that don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things. The question of where the HELL whites came from – Hint, Hint – is right at the top of the list.

55. Forced Reality on said:

Clarification:

I used to consider them as black. I now realize, just as many people with two black parents are not necessarily black-minded, that is the case for many with only one black parent. It does not help the black cause by trying to include those who do not consider themselves as black; many (not all) with only one black parent do not consider themselves as black.

56. Forced Reality on said:

“Black women and men should have black babies together, this will cut biracials out of the loop.”

I felt that deserved repitition as well.

57. What ever you need help with please feel free to contact me: TruEarth4@gmail.com

58. Forced Reality on said:

*repetition

59. Ralph Moore on said:

Tru Earth, my sleeves are rolled up. I am with you for creating concrete programs to prepare our children for the future. Our children, from kindergarten through high school deal with an education system designed to insure their failure in the world. They are told what to think, not HOW to think. And many Black people accept that outlook that divides generations. Those from my generation have demonized our youngsters under the tutelage of the white majority population. They agree with whites that Black youths prefer gangbanging, drug selling, fratricide (Black on Black crime), and suggest those action to have roots in their genes. Yes, conversations imply that it’s the way our children are; basically evil. Not only evil, but, because of their low test scores, they are basically dumb (unintelligent). And we spend our valuable time discussing bi-racial relationships. Many African Americans are bi-racial because our female ancestors were raped by slave masters like “founding father” and author of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson. Do we castigate our light-skinned grandparents and great grandparents as being pawns for the enemy? Talk, talk, talk, tick tock, tick tock. The clock is ticking. Time doesn’t stop for us to gab about solutions. Knowledge grows from experience and there is no experience without acting. Let’s exchange means of gaining experience.

My question is how much Black blood does a person have to possess in order to be considered Black? 75% (a 75 percenter as Dave Chappelle once referred to himself as since his mother is half Black/half White & his father was 100% Black according to him)?

More than 75% Black to be Black? Remember that clip from the movie “Rabbit-Proof Fence” that someone posted that featured the man giving his speech on breeding out the Black blood of the aborigines? An octoroon would be considered a pure White. Even the Nazis considered a person of one-eighth Jewish ancestry to be a pure German.

61. My Brother…lol… you hit the nail on the head!!! The generational disconnect is hurting us something bad. i hear how they refer to the youth as fools, punks, knuckle-heads, all forgetting what it was like to be a kid, a black kid at that, growing up and trying to find an identity for yourself in this country. They forget that at one point in time they were the fools, punks and knucle-heads of their day. They forget that what our youth is battling today is no different from what they were experiencing and battling. The only difference are the tactics. in their day the obstacles were easy to see, they were overt. Today, racism is institutionalized, how do you fight what cannot be seen?… how do you stand strong against a covert opperation with the intent of your demise?…. I down for working with anyone who is about realistic, doable and concrete change for our people, our communities. I’m a student at Lehman College here in the Bronx. i’m a sociology major with a minor in early childhood education. When i complete my B.S. in sociology, I will be going on to a doctoral program earning a PhD. in Social Philosophy. I am also a student of the Mysteries of our ancient ancestors. i started a research club on campus last semester called ClassAction. Although we are reserach based our mission in bringing research to community organizing, development and outreach – making community based work a science. A natural progression for us was into the area of hip-hop – it is our life and culture as young Africans here in America. We recognize as our hip-hop is our most valuable weapon right now. But just like with any weapon if you don’t know your enemies are, if you don’t how to use it, who to aim it at… it is useless to you. We design programs and events that re-educate our youth about the history of hip-hop in its political, social, and historical context. When you have the time please feel free to check out our page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ClassActionLehman (I invite everyone to take a peek at what we’re doing at Lehman). You can also check out our website at http://classactioninc.org. I look forward to working with you and anyone else who is serious about really changing the destiny of our people in this world. If there is anyway that we at ClassAction can help please contact us!!! Peace!

And I apologize Negress. i don’t want to come off as advertising/promoting on your space. i’m just really passionate about helping those who truly want to, develop the programs and institutions they know will work best for us! Hotep!

62. Tru

I’ll contact you tonight.

63. EyesWideOpen on said:

Matari, I agree with essentially your entire comment but especially this;

“To the so-called PURE blacks and the MIXED (bi-racial) blacks… THEY have you going at each other instead of going FULL FORCE after the ones doing the — oppressing!”

I said in a recent comment how even when there isn’t a member of the white race in sight they are still disturbing shit due to their mastery of divide & conquer and this is a perfect example.

There are two things as fundamental as breathing and walking that us BP who are awake should be crystal clear on;

1) Who the ENEMY / OPPRESSOR is; WHITE people. Not BP, not Arabs, not East Asians, not Indians and not anyone else. In the western world it’s WP. End of.

2) Where our FOCUS should be; Internal NOT External. All great leaders, from Moses to Malcom to Mandela, spent years in the wilderness before emerging ready lead their flocks. Once we get our own house in order then, and only then, will we be in a real position to effect a material improvement in the lives of other BP, either by direct involvement and/or by inspiration through setting a great example.

If we can’t even be clear on those two basic, fundamental things, things are even worse for us than I imagined.

And to tie this in with the subject of this post, the letter writer should have an accurate awareness of how WP and other POC view her so she doesn’t get played for a fool in life but in her mind, she is free to see herself any way she pleases.

Perhaps our greatest power is the ability to control what’s going on between our ears. We should not forfeit that right to ANYBODY, especially not to the race of insane, racist psychopaths.

@Negress

You’re a Mixed Chick, don’t front Negress! Matari is on the “They Black” side of the fence. I used to feel that way. I’m in the middle more less. I jump back and forth because we’re debating with each other about kicking family out of the house. As black people, we’ve made it this far, and now the “Wavy Hair” crowd wants to jump ship. Black folk are vexed about this Negress, you and Matari need to know that. From the side of natural black folk, we don’t need them…Who Are They? Honestly, i’m not feeling the mixed crowd right now. All the ish we gotta deal with, and these simps got us mad with each other over lifestyle choices. This is the issue we are fighting over. Mixies wanna jump ship because they think “White is Right.” Negress, don’t sugarcoat what homegirl said? She has the nerve to say they need their own nation…Wow! Negress, talk some sense into homegirl, Seriously?

Ty

65. Ms. J on said:

Mixed people can’t exist outside of the color line. As a matter of fact, I think they NEED the color line so that they can act like they’re in the middle of everybody.

And who isn’t mixed? White males had sexual escapades everywhere around the world, so almost all of us have White ancestry.

If racism didn’t exist, this would be a non-issue.

@Mickey

Mixed folk have gotten out of hand, with respect to any and everybody being black. Paula Patton, Tamera Mowry-Housely, Nicole Richie, and other mixed/blackwomen yappin’ about their white children not being white. When did the octoroon and quadroon crap pop back up? That’s not black, you know that Mickey. Black is 2 black parents, one black parent, one black/one half-black, or 2 mulatto parents…That’s It! As black people, we’ve developed a Mixtape mindset. Black rappers have devalued their talent so much, they’re creating music for nothing…No Pesos! Black folk who want everybody to be black don’t value our ancestry. Mickey, just because you’re mixed don’t mean you have to be a duck. We really don’t need this bs right now. Hit me back when you get time Mickey?

Later
    Ty

67. Ty

Since I began meditating more often, my emotions are finally (almost) in check. I was waiting ever so patiently for you to bring my island ancestry into this and somehow “make this about me.”

Despite all that I do and am trying to do for the black family, all you’re fixated on is my heritage. It’s the one thing you have (and love) to keep throwing in my face.

Yet, I do not run from it nor do I deny it. In fact, I love my island. I love my island peoples. I love my customs. I love my food. I love my music. And most of all, I love myself…corkscrew hair and all.

Since I’ve learned that fighting with blacks is like having a fight with myself, I’m going to ignore your bait and let you continue to make an ass out of yourself.

Aren’t you the one who boldly stated that “American blacks are the baddest blacks on earth?”

Tyrone, tell us something? Why is sex and interracial people at the forefront of your brain? Why don’t you comment on any other post like herbs, God, food, obesity, hair weaves, black businesses or our Spirit?

I’m going to let you in on a little secret:

Ascension, which is what we should be striving for , isn’t going to try to figure out who’s 1/3 black, who’s a quadroon and who’s the “baddest blacks on earth.”

Ascension will be granted to those that work for it. Those that try to live up to what Jah wants for us. Frankly, I’m done with your “mulatto-baiting.” I am not a mulatto. I’m an African.

And just for the record, slavery and Colon’s men obliterated the majority of our bloodline here in the Americas and the islands. I’m 1,000 % positive if you looked far enough into your own family tree, you’d find a few “things” that may make you see things differently.

Hey Ty,

I just brought up the ‘roon stuff because of the clip that someone posted from the movie. Not to mention that there are still Black folks who promote one-dropism. No other race has a one-drop rule.

@alias5012

As we all know, blacks in Asia have identity issues, Filipinos included. We’ve ignored our history in the Pacific Rim, but, some of us know better. Asians have turned into white folk, they’ve forgotten their african roots…Sadly! What did i mean by earning? Are you consistent from top to bottom over an extended course of time? Some biracials are part-time negros, i know a few myself. We get amped over blackness because it matters. God gave us the best, we appreciate what was given to us from birth…Bottomline!

Ty

70. I believe in Black unity and as a Black woman, I believe that we shouldn’t count mixed people as part of the Black race because they are only part Black not full Black. I am a Black woman with TWO Black parents and I find it insulting to call a part Black person Black. Plus many mixed people don’t acknowledge their Black half unless it is beneficial to them to move up the social or political ladder in society.

I don’t hate mixed people but since they aren’t full Black people, I don’t think they should count as Black but since there was a One Drop Rule back then counting mulattoes as Black, they had no choice but to call themselves Black.

71. Matari on said:

~Tyrone

Rev 3:18 “Here’s what I want you to do: Buy your gold from me, gold that’s been through the refiner’s fire. Then you’ll be rich. Buy your clothes from me, clothes designed in Heaven. You’ve gone around half-naked long enough. And buy medicine for your eyes from me so you can see, REALLY SEE.

Rev 3:19 “The people I love, I call to account–prod and correct and guide so that they’ll live at their best. Up on your feet, then! About face! Run after God!

Rev 3:20 “Look at me. I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I’ll come right in and sit down to supper with you.

Rev 3:21 Conquerors will sit alongside me at the head table, just as I, having conquered, took the place of honor at the side of my Father. That’s my gift to the conquerors!

Rev 3:22 “Are your ears awake? LISTEN. LISTEN to the Wind Words, the Spirit …

72. mstoogood4yall on said:

hmmm. i do think one day they will have their own category and maybe will be able to claim both equally. But right now not really. i see a lot who play both sides or are white mentally. If they are to have their own category and such then biracials like soledad should not have been able to host black in america but host mixed in america. Now look at soledad she was ok with taking that job when imo it could’ve went to a black person, but anyway see how she got fired now she wanna go off on whites. that is what i can’t stand how some of them ignore black ppl to get ahead then when they reach the glass ceiling and get their ni@@r moment they want to run to us for support and sympathy. only a few can be objective and fair to both their races and see the good and bad in both.

73. That answer doesn’t function with anything that’s come out of Dr. Welsing or Elder Fuller whose groundwork is pretty much the reason we can even have these discussions. What about Asa Hilliad, Sharazad Ali, Diop? (he married a white woman)

Also, you’re forgetting that 2 crystal black people can produce light-skinned children (partial mutation to albinism) or even children that pass for white. My stepdad and his first wife are a perfect example, both dark black and his 2nd kid came out lighter than me with straighter hair than any mixed person I’ve seen.

Then there’s the factor that regardless of how dark or pure the parents are, the child’s mentality can be completely oriented towards white, the late Khalid Muhammad’s son is completely whitewashed.

Excluding people because they have one parent outside of the culture is something that white people do.

74. @diaryofanegress. I was waiting on that to surface openly as well. LMAO! 🙂

75. tymetravelife on said:

Biracials should def have their own “race” category just like other groups. Honestly, they [black/white biracials] are as white as they are black. Likely more white than black if the black parent is Caribbean or American.

76. Got it and understand where your coming from .. Thanks for clarifying .

77. Crissjensen on said:

So True!!

78. Idc too much about what percent of black they have, as we all have some european in us, but don’t claim it. ppl keep going on about well i have light skinned ppl in my family. i’m ok with light skinned black ppl that have 2 black parents or 1 black parent and a half parent. i know not all light skinned ppl are biracial just like not all biracial ppl are light skinned. the ones i’m skeptical about are the ones with a white parent.

@Matari

I hear you loud and clear. Ty is a work in progress…Absolutely!

Ty

@Negress

I understand what you’re saying Negress. You think i partake in mulatto-bashing Negress, Really? I don’t just focus on the issues of mixed-race people and sex, Come on Negress? I may submit more posts pertaining to those issues because race and sex are explosive in and of themselves. Negress, i have a tendency to argue both sides of this particular issue. I don’t want folk to think i’m crazy and all. I’m conflicted on this issue, as i said earlier. One side of me sees the IR movement as wolves in sheep clothing, the more practical side of me knows that we’re not gonna throw the multiracial side of our race overboard because they happen to have other blood in them. I have enuf sense to accept that reality. As it relates to you and Matari, i was being sarcastic. Wasn’t trying to be spiteful, just gettin’ under your skin as per usual. Truth, you’re a blackwoman to me, and always will be. As a black male, i see a lot of hate in blackmen as it relates to their black sisters. Bad things happen to blackwomen when confronted with self-hating blackmen. I see the IR issue in life and death terms, that’s how i view it. Some people may call me crazy for saying that, allow me to explain? A few days ago, a Haitian sista was shot and killed in her own home by 2 robbers, she died holding her son in her arms. Police didn’t disclose the race of the suspects, but, i assume they were 2 black males. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend in recent times, all over this country. Black women and children dying at the hands of violent black males…teens, college age, fathers, brothers, boyfriends, etc. If blackmen have no love for their equals, all of the other issues we fuss about don’t matter. Truth, i’m not trying to kiss up to you, i’m serious as a heart attack about this. I connect the IR issue with other forms of self-loathing that we deal with as a people. As blackmen, we got a major problem on our hands. We’ve swept the issue of black male self-hatred under the rug for a long time, and innocent black hueman beings are losing their lives as a result. I hear you loud and clear Truth, but, we gotta speak on this problem every chance we get. As to the woman that wrote to you, she can do whatever. We don’t need folk in the fam that don’t want membership in it. As is the case with many biracials, they run from blackness, and claim it when it’s beneficial to them down the road. As soon as she gets whacked up side the head by racist whites, what is she gonna do? She’s gonna cry racism, but, how can she do that? She isn’t black, She’s Human. Humanist don’t see color, so, how can it be about race, Right? As to the quadroon/octoroon issue, i can’t jive with that. Truth, do we hate ourselves so much, that, we seek to include white people who may have a certain percentage of african blood in them just to prove how inclusive we are to humanity? That’s some insane ish to me DOAN, Really Tho! I got mucho respect for you Negress, you put up with my ish. You’re not the first blackwoman to chew me out and certainly won’t be the last…True Dat(Smile).

Later
    Ty

81. Ralph on said:

Was Martin Luther King full of s— when he said people should not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character? Was he a pawn for the enemy when white folks supported SCLC? Instead of wasting our time on skin color and race, we should focus on the system that created race and skin color, the system that not only divides and sets ethnic groups against each other but divides the whole population. The enemy is the social economic system that places profit over people. White and Black capitalists have the same goals: gain more with the cheapest labor. The slave trade was the beginning. Today we have not only corporations making more profits with underpaid workers, but billions and trillions with technology replacing human labor. And with a global economy instead of a national economy, not only do American manufacturers move overseas but manufacturers from other countries ( Japanese and German auto makers) are setting up in the U.S. for cheap labor from the high unemployment crisis here. They create jobs, but at what price to us when unions have no clout? Stop looking at the trees; the forest tells the larger story and the shows the bigger picture. It doesn’t educate and organize. It confuses the people.

82. Ralph

May I ask, are you over 30 and AmeriKlan born?

83. Was Martin Luther King full of s— when he said people should not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character?

-Unwittingly, yes.

Was he a pawn for the enemy when white folks supported SCLC?

-Getting clarity about who exactly “we” are includes having dialogues about skin color and how to identify friend from foe as -every- white person proves to be our enemy with not all brown people being our friends.

-The social economic system is the means through which they control and oppress us, not the mode. The mode is self-hatred and ignorance.

The slave trade was the beginning.

-It was in the middle, where we’re at today began with European and Arab missionaries approaching us as individuals.

– Underpaid whites and Asians are of zero relevance to us improving our lot. Technology has only ever been another means used to control us, as we continue to wake up it’s going to end up being left behind entirely.

– This insinuates that there’s some form of ambivalent white, Asian or international institution we should be rallying around. There’s not a single one.

-Unionization began as a way for Italian and Irish immigrant populations to collectively bargain and hold back blacks from employment so they could get their own families employed. To this day it remains the same, barring a tiny minority of black AFSCME members, (usually USPS employees).

84. Okay this is for all of the who si the african for you. Now stop it cause enough is enough.

As far as that black enough for you I got this to say.

85. honeytreebee on said:

Also one more thing . to all of those who have so many qulifications on who is and isn’t due to a little blood mixing.

86. Negress: RIGHT ON!! RIGHT ON!!! TRUTH!!!

@Adeen

During slavery, they had no say in the mattet, they were black in the eyes of Massa. Today, they can be whatever. Natural black women and men have a say as well. We’re not obligated to accept them. If they got real love for The Originals, Great! If not, see you on the next plane. No half-carbon person should ever place themselves above real black people. We have real problems to focus on, a mixed woman talking smack to Negress about some of them being ashamed of their natural tan is funny to me in a sad way. Mulattos would rather be white, Really?

Ty

@mstoogood4y’all

Yes, she had her ni??er moment…Indeed! Soledad is a prime example of why real blacks want to push mulattos out the door. They take wealth, jobs, and positions from NBF, yet are quick to shout biracial. They play both sides. They need their own box, so, they can stop using the black race to get over. Obviously, the charade is wearing thin. Whites use them to keep the bs going, they know what they’re doing. They can keep Halle Berry and the rest of them.

Ty

89. Ralph on said:

Bry, maybe you didn’t live in the 50’s and 60’s as I did, as Lil Wayne didn’t live when 14 year-old was brutally murdered by the Klan. For you to say that Martin Luther King was full of shit and was a pawn for the enemy seems to be a misunderstanding of our history. Do you also think that King should not be remembered and honored because he was full of shit and a pawn for the enemy? You answered yes to my questions but didn’t give any reason for your absolute affirmatives. Why?

90. Ralph on said:

Bry, you say, “Underpaid whites and Asians are of zero relevance to us improving our lot.” On the contrary, your “underpaid whites and Asians” are exploited by the same economic system that underpays and exploits our people. Before police departments hired Blacks we thought adding Blacks to the departments would mean fair treatment to the Black community; but found out that Black policemen could be as judgmental and racist as white police officers when it came to relating to Black people. And this is because the law enforcement INSTITUTION is racist. Black Capitalism, a black version of our economic system, might make some Black individuals rich but do nothing to improve the lot of the black masses. There are so many rich entertainers, athletes (also entertainers), and even a few entrepreneurs who are Black, the conditions in the black communities nationwide are still horrible, with poverty and crime threatening the safety of the Black population. If we can’t see the big picture we will continue the confusion and get nowhere.

91. Ralph on said:

negress, I am 73 and a negro to your “negress.” I grew up in the segregated 40’s and 50’s, lived through struggles of the Civil Rights movement, the Black Power movement and the “All Power to the People” years of the original Black Panther Party.

92. “Bry, maybe you didn’t live in the 50′s and 60′s as I did, as Lil Wayne didn’t live when 14 year-old was brutally murdered by the Klan. ”

-That’s an underhanded strawman given that I’m here discussing politics. I don’t think I’m going to be on BET pushing a new video with twerking strippers, shouting “MLK is full of shit” anytime soon.

“For you to say that Martin Luther King was full of shit and was a pawn for the enemy seems to be a misunderstanding of our history.”

-Both Marimba Ani and Frances Welsing (politically active elders, one directly involved in the SCLC) have commented as to how the majority of his actions were made in a cloud of political naivety (in plain speak – being full of shit) for not having grasped that what we’re up against is actually systemic racism based on fear of white genetic annihilation (RWS), not isolated institutional racism due to wealth imbalance.

As an example:

“For I know that love is ultimately the only answer to mankind’s problems” – MLK.

-Love has absolutely nothing to do with solving our problems, and referring to ‘mankind’ in the abstract or as some type of universal brotherhood only serves to take us further and further away from our roots.

-Judging by “the content of a man’s character” is the *absolute* opposite of what we need to be doing, individuals don’t exist apart from the culture that created them.

-To begin to accept white people as individuals is to deny that they both benefit from and maintain the current system of white supremacy, it also causes us to place unjust criticism on our own people who we learn to despise as the system distorts our perception of our community.

“Do you also think that King should not be remembered and honored because he was full of shit and a pawn for the enemy? You answered yes to my questions but didn’t give any reason for your absolute affirmatives. Why?”

-He should be remembered as an ancestor certainly, but politically everything he did was completely backwards and is NOT what should be taught to the youth. Integration was by far the worst thing ever to happen to us.

93. Bry, you say, “Underpaid whites and Asians are of zero relevance to us improving our lot.” On the contrary, your “underpaid whites and Asians” are exploited by the same economic system that underpays and exploits our people.

-Whites and Asians support Whites and Asians. They don’t support black people, we as black people don’t support each other.

-The only thing that is relevant is that we support each other. Black/Africans are the ONLY answer to Black/African problems. We’re only a means to an end for other cultures, that will not ever change.

-To reiterate, the social economic system is the means through which they control and oppress us, not the mode. The *mode* is self-hatred and ignorance (lack of knowledge of self). That answer addresses every part of the above paragraph.

94. mstoogood4yall on said:

They definitely need their own box for sure. alot of the ones with a white parent are white identified, and more than likely marry a white person, which would put that wealth back into the white community. They use them and say they are black so that black ppl will support them and buy what they are selling, because they know we are one of the top consumers. I don’t watch movies at the theater anymore, they aren’t gettin my money. I’m just disgusted with black hollywood period. will smith telling ppl to be colorblind and sheit, and throwing black ppl under the bus.smh.

95. Ralph on said:

We don’t learn from books or “politically active elders.” We only agree with what is written or said. Experience is the father of knowledge. You say King should be remembered as an ancestor certainly, but politically everything he did was completely backwards and is taught to the youth. Integration was by far the worst thing ever to happen to us.” Apparently you prefer the powerlessness and dehumanizing affects of Jim Crow segregation, when whites assigned your ancestors to colored public areas, to the worst underpaying jobs (janitors and maids), to inferior segregated education in inferior structures with used books discarded from white schools, to denied admission to white public places such as restaurants, swimming pools, parks and other recreational areas, denied the right to vote and exercise any political influence and have no serious dreams of a Black president. The white rich and rulers of the American government controlled us with police and military power. What you call “the current system of white supremacy” that “also causes us to place unjust criticism on our own people who we learn to despise…” seems to influence your “unjust criticism” of Dr. King.

96. Ralph on said:

If “we’re only a means to an end for other culture, THAT WILL NOT EVER CHANGE. what’s the purpose of discussion? “Not ever” is as absolute as God.

97. @ Negress, Tru Earth and all who are educating….I’d like to be in on creating a Black educational/ Mystery school initiating…..I’m a former teacher and have a real good handle of how our Black children are losing their/our heritage each and everyday by the system…..artemis3of6@gmail.com

98. It will be a glad day when we STOP thinking about what those crazy psychopaths (whites) THINK about us……THEY don’t define us WE define us…

African proverb:
    ‘It’s not about what others call you; it’s about what you answer to.’

Can we STOP answering to what the devil call us and define who we are and stick with that? Because in reality only YOU can define who YOU are!

Will our minds EVER get off the plantation!

I understand Harriett Tubman’s philosophy:
    “I’ve freed 10,000 slaves and I could have freed 10,000 more if they only knew that they were slaves”

I think the Blacks that keep thinking about what whites call us and use the nigger word, have internalizing plantation thinking, (like these present day rappers and comedians) and are STILL on the plantation!

Those of us who have freed ourselves NEVER use the nigger word in context to ANY Black person, including themselves, we NEVER let the devil define who WE ARE!

Plantation or FREE we EACH DECIDE!

99. Ty you are right about the Pacific Rim

Black (Africans) people originally populated the islands…..the first surfers did NOT have blonde hair and blue eyes.
    (http://www.surfingforlife.com/history2.html)
    Scroll down and check out the pics

Check out surfing pioneers:
    – Duke Kahanmoku
    – Anona Napoleon (http://www.surfingforlife.com/surfers.html)

The original Hawaiians were African looking peoples though they may not consider themselves Black, but if the cops were to pull them over……

100. Pingback: Dear Truthbetold Part 4 | Kemetix

101. Azazel on said:

I’m late but I think black ‘mixeds’ are biologically black because they’ve inherited blackness from recent black ancestors. Whether they’re mentally black is another matter but there are some black people with two black parents who aren’t.

My theory is that white people were bred out of black people (a kind of albino) and during a time of separation from civilization degenerated into the so-called ‘Neanderthal’ condition. After they came back into contact with civilization they improved into the state we know them today and ultimately effected a temporary take-over. So, to follow up on EyesWideOpen’s suspicions, I don’t think they merely ‘have’ Neanderthal genes I think they ARE direct descendants of the Neanderthals. They Neanderthals have not gone extinct (yet). Why do they claim 98% gene similarity with Chimpanzees and only 2% similarity with Neanderthals when Neanderthals are supposedly more closely related to ‘homo sapiens’? Their math is strange.

Since I believe they came from us in the first place (by negation of the dominant blackness) all of them have distant black ancestors. But since their family tree contains a recent long line of melanin-deficients on both sides, they’re white. How long a chain of albino forebears do you need for blackness to be totally diluted and quenched? I’m not sure. I do know that it takes only one black parent to put it back. Whether the children consider themselves black is another matter and if they don’t then they can have their own nation. I think it’s right to be wary of people who can ‘pass for white’ but tell black people that they’re black. Sometimes their motives are selfish.

102. Azazel on said:

Addendum: Some time ago I was browsing a Wikipedia article on Neanderthal behavior and I came across this:
    “The researchers further speculated that Neanderthal behavior would probably seem neophobic, dogmatic and xenophobic to modern humans”

Immediately, I thought, “F, white people”. That’s exactly how they seem to black humans throughout the history of our contact.

103. mstoogood4yall on said:

u on a roll, I was thinking the same thing last week about how whites tell us we are genetically inferior yet, if a black person had a kid with them that child would look black and it would sometimes take generations of mating with whites to get the kids looking white again. I do think about how the so called biracials of today are different than the ones during slavery and jim crow. The difference I see is back then they claimed their blackness and were raised by black ppl. And their white parent was not around, so they were taught by black ppl. During slavery the kids massa had with black women were not treated white and it was the black men and black women that raised them to be black. Now that the white parents are raising them or are in their life now they are saying no we are not black we’re biracial. I see whites cause divide and conquer, they whisper in everyone’s ear no u are not black ur Hispanic, no u are not black ur Polynesian, no u are not black ur biracial. They are projecting their loneliness and feeling of being left out onto us. They want us to feel the way they did when they were outcast and were the only ones. Now they want payback and want us to be seen as different and want everybody to disown us.

104. EyesWideOpen on said:

Azazel asked: “Why do they claim 98% gene similarity with Chimpanzees and only 2% similarity with Neanderthals when Neanderthals are supposedly more closely related to ‘homo sapiens’? Their math is strange.”

Yes, I’ve wondered this myself. We simply can’t trust anything white people say because with few exceptions, there is no truth or purity in them. They almost always have an agenda or alterior motive for anything they say or do. That is why I hesitate to provide links to “western” studies. Even white scientists can’t be trusted. In fact, history has shown them to be some of the most evil and treacherous of all white people – and that’s saying something.

As for the percentage issue, for what it’s worth, here’s my take: Since Neanderthals are genetically closer to Humans than Chimpanzees, I think it’s safe to say that more than 98% of Human and Neanderthal DNA are identical but let’s just work with a flat 98% (I’m not 100% clear on the difference between ‘genes’ and ‘DNA’ so, right or wrong, I’m using the words interchangeably here).

In pure black Africans – the only pure humans on earth – the remaining 2% of their DNA is exclusive to humans. As you move farther away from pure black Africans toward “pure white” Europeans, the amount of DNA that is exclusively human declines. I THINK that what white scientists are claiming is that on AVERAGE, non pure black Africans are 2% less human than pure black Africans.

As I wrote in a response to Ralph above, “I believe that European scientists are lying through their teeth on the amount of Neanderthal DNA in whites but that’s another story. I’ll leave it at this for now; I don’t think Neanderthals are extinct.”

There are countless ways white scientists could “cook the books” to arrive at that 2% figure. Based on the white man’s infinite penchant for telling the most outrageous lies to preserve their delusion of “white supremacy,” I believe that the average percentage of Neanderthal DNA in whites ON TOP of the 98% that ALL humans share with Neanderthals is much higher than 2% and in a few groups – ahem fake jews – beyond 50% which would make those whites actually more Neanderthal than human. The historically aggressively anti-hue-man, parasitic behavior of fake jews towards humanity supports this possibility.

IOW, IMO, there are whites walking around right now passing as human beings who are, genetically speaking, actually Neanderthals – or at the very least, they are genetically more Neanderthal than human. The real question is, How many?

There IS also another simpler (but probably wrong) way to look at it that could be the white man’s way of telling us the truth about themselves in the most underhanded way possible. I’ll put it like this: What does 98% + 2% equal?

105. EyesWideOpen on said:

Apologies, my previous comment could have been more clear.

The following sentence : “Since Neanderthals are genetically closer to Humans than Chimpanzees…”…

should have an ARE at the end: “Since Neanderthals are genetically closer to Humans than Chimpanzees ARE…”

This sentence:
    “I THINK that what white scientists are claiming is that on AVERAGE, non pure black Africans are 2% less human than pure black Africans.”…

is more clear written this way: “I think that what white scientists are claiming is that, on average, non pure black Africans have 2% more Neanderthal DNA than pure black Africans who have no extra Neanderthal DNA.”

106. Azazel on said:

Yeah, white supremacy and our genetic inferiority is a real scam mstoogood. Plants without color are non-productive and parasitic because they have no means to create chemical energy from light. A plant like dodder doesn’t even bother to have proper leaves. It’s just a filamentous mass that drapes itself over its host and extracts its nutrients. Possibly, such vile creatures exist as analogies for us to make connections to our situation. The Earth is showing us what’s what. History has proven to us that white people are just the same. Everybody knows what they have done here and elsewhere. But they have to create evil spirits in the form of ‘accepted lies’ or ‘white lies’ to infect our minds and weaken us to make us easier to prey on. When some black people had said that the ‘white man is the devil’ many of us balked at it. We were imagining the infernal hoofed beast that whites created to throw us off track. Really, devil comes from Old English deofol which comes from Latin diabolus via Greek diabolos. Diabolos means slanderer or libeller; a habitual LIAR!

So if the devil is white and his adversary is God then God is …