The Power of Imagery and Propaganda

Recopied from Kushite Prince. Thanks again Your Highness.

I was a bit embarrassed to learn that Lady Liberty was a copy. I was a bit embarrassed to learn that white AmeriKlan was so full of contempt for my people that they rejected an original statue, a GIFT, because it did not look like their ideal woman. I was a bit enraged to learn that when foreigners came to this country on Ellis Island, a statue of a European woman, who is an Illuminati representation of the Whore of Babylon, was the first thing they saw…and they identified her imagery with freedom.

So much has been hidden from us because of the continued evil that envelopes this stolen land.

After I learned about the real statue of liberty, which makes more sense, and I contemplated why she “wasn’t good enough” for this country, it made much more sense to me why AmeriKlan is destined to fall. Every single time this country has had the opportunity to do the right thing, they’ve faltered. Every single time this country has had the opportunity to make amends, they’ve failed. And perhaps the most disheartening factor in all of this…

They are proud of it.

Any thoughts to this? Were you aware of the “real” statue of liberty? How does it make you feel knowing that a monument of a black woman who rightfully represented freedom was thrown away because of who she was?

41 thoughts on “The Power of Imagery and Propaganda

1. Reblogged this on Moorbey'z Blog.

Negress,

I knew about this. It is also mention in the Hidden Colors DVD (the first one). The picture on the left is located in France. The current Statue of Liberty is said to contain the face of the patron saint of Manifest Destiny, which is, more or less, the same symbol for Columbia Pictures.

Here is the clip from the Hidden Colors DVD about the Statue of Liberty.

4. I’m not surprised. I knew about the statue of “liberty” though. This is very similar to many “lady of the lamps” that they have Stolen and RE-invented over the course of time.
    Many of you may not know about a Jamaican Nurse called Mary Seacole, she was a vital and pivitol nurse in during the Crimea War. Instead she was completely written OUT of british history and florence nightingale is now known as the lady with the lamp!! It is only belatedly that Ms Seacole was given any recognition. Another “lamp” lady is st.clare, a Neanderthal nun pretends to be Our Maat!!! There is also, the 2oth century movie logo with yet another Fugle pretending to be Maat!!! Oh, and they also got their “virgin” mary coming out of the sea as a “light” to sailors or those in a storm as “stella maris” a Blantant copy of the Orish Yemaya!!! These Devils have been at it for a VERY long time!

5. @SisterTruth
    Thank you for the recognition lovely lady. Glad I could help spread some enlightening information. I maybe royalty but I’m a humble prince.lol We al have to do our part to let brothers and sisters know about the deception that’s out there. And it’s a lot out there! Good post! Greatly appreciated. 🙂

6. Hidden Colors 2 is also really good. I suggest everyone buy both copies. They’re both highly educational.

7. Pingback: Kemetix | The Power of Imagery and Propaganda

8. I hear that even the copy is still supposed to have chains around the feet. This is the thing with the so called European man, when he invades a land he tends to rewrite the history of that country and restart it from when he comes in, “liberates the people”(that is liberating souls from physical bodies) and brings in “freedom and demockery”……………..sorry democracy!

9. D>S> on said:

Not surprised. Not by a long shot. Washington monuments, Lincoln’s posture on his statue full fledge faking the funk of a Pharaoh. FUCK FRANCE for obliging this request if that’s how it went down. The TANNERS want to be seen as deliverers of freedom when they took it away. Should I be gracious for the return of my stolen goods? What about the lives that can’t be returned? Even though we’ve had it tremendously hard on this planet I NEVER WANT TO BE WHITE no matter how many times the process of reincarnation is thrust upon my soul. If there is such a thing. How can a “European woman, who is an Illuminati representation of the Whore of Babylon” represent freedom when she is the codefendant in war crimes against all humanity? No more. Your schools/ books, your bible, your reLIEgion, your media, words & actions (not that I ever believed any) can burn for eternity like that BS you & others preach on Sunday.

10. I knew it was a reason I always liked Black women’s hips and now I know why.

I am so sick of this country this week already.

@Negress

Like many other sistas and brothas, i’ve become aware of the truth in relation to the real Lady Liberty. This discovery validates all that i have been taught from childhood into adulthood. The black female is the most feared and hated human being on the planet because she loves herself and is unapologetic about it. This country treats it’s greatest asset and inspiration with utmost contempt, which is why it is rotting from within. I’m not shocked anymore by white folk. The Devil Is A Liar…Indeed!

Ty

12. mswanda on said:

Ty, you are telling the truth! Black women love themselves in a good way. Not in a narcisstic way but most of us just love ourselves for who and what we are. Be it fat or skinny, light or dark, living in the slums of the city or a mobile home down South. Nobody can tell us we are not beautiful. I’m overweight and I”m losing weight but I still love myself. I see white women starving themselves, cutting themselves, throwing up and getting surgery. At the end of the day they still hate themselves and they hate of sistas because we have the nerve to not hate ourselves like they do.

Unfortunately, there are many things in our history that are hidden from us.

14. This is an amazing post. I never knew the original Statue of Liberty was a Black woman. Sad that AmeriKKKlan decided it wasn’t good enough and changed it to a White woman. I would have never knew this fact until you showed me. Thank you, Negress.

This country will really pay for the evils they have committed against our people. Trust me.

15. Exactly, we have much higher self esteem that White women. Most White women in AmeriKKKlan are insecure yet they are considered the standard of beauty lol. We, Black women are strong and beautiful and wouldn’t let anyone bring us down. No White woman is strong enough to survive half the things that Black women went through in AmeriKKKlan and in slavery and imperialism in the African Diaspora.

I don’t hate White women at all but I am telling the truth.

16. Well said, Ty. Glad to find a Brotha who loves Sistas

17. Notice that the one on the left looks like a woman, but the one on the right looks like a woman trying to look like a man trying to look like a woman? Lol.

18. phoebeprunelle on said:

“I knew it was a reason I always liked Black women’s hips and now I know why. ”

Hung, i believe you have always liked Black women’s hips because you are a normal, sexually healthy man.

19. mstoogood4yall on said:

wow I never knew that interesting. im not surprised almost everything they do have been from us or other ppl. They claim we did nothing and can get away with it because they copy things and change it a little. it’s very important to teach young black girls things like this so they know who they are and won’t lower themselves or try to fit into a mold. The statue on the right has spikes on the head kinda looks like the crown of thorns. That stautue of liberty looks like moses mixed with jesus mixed with a weak attempt to make her look like a woman. smh. the statue of that beautiful sista is a beautiful looking statue,better than the copy. This is why young black women need to know we don’t need to try to look like them we are the original and they are the copy, so what sense does it make to want to look like a copy? answer: it doesn’t we are so brainwashed we try to be something we are not and shouldn’t want to be, why strive to be 2nd place when we already 1st. This is why they envy black women because we have ruled, been queens,have done amazing things like lead our ppl to freedom, while the truth is white women haven’t done half of what black women have done. SO they create this lie that we’ve done nothing and omit us from history books. This don’t really make me mad it just makes me in awe at how much I have yet to discover about our people.

20. mstoogood4yall on said:

bahahah

Yeah I see it, the one on the right looks like their version of jesus with the crown of thorns, and moses with the robe and tablet in his/her hands lol.

21. I know right.

22. Well said plus I like your post. You are right.

23. Crissjensen on said:

Ding, Ding, Ding!

24. Very true Ty

25. thank you

whites love to claim they created pretty much everything when most of what they’ve done is copied someone else, changed it a little, and named it. ex: a foundation for a house is on an acre of land, a white person finds it, takes possession of it and hires a contractor and workers to build a house. People say how lovely the house is and the new owner boasts at how he built it from the ground up all by himself. He is being too boastful because he didn’t build the house from the ground up, but from the foundation up. And it was the workers who built it and the contractor who designed it, the man just paid for it all. now take that story i made up and apply it to real life where the land is the foundation, the native americans live there, and here comes whites claiming they found the land and built america from the ground up. when reality is they found the land[foundation] took possession of it not caring that there is someone who owns the land[native americans] used workers[slaves] and claimed they did it all by themselves.

26. mstoogood4yall on said:

They more than likely didn’t want a black woman representing freedom, even though when u look at it that is exactly what black women did. Like harriet tubman when i think of her i think of freedom, when i think of white women i think of weakness and privilige. When u see a big statue like that u have to look up, they don’t want people coming to america and looking UP to a black woman statue. So of course they needed it to be a white woman so people look up to a white woman statue and down on black women. In a system of white supremacy black cannot be equal to or seen as above plain and simple.

27. Well said. White women represents the White privilege and her weakness to deal with life’s issues. Black women represents freedom and the willingness to stand strong when life gets rough.

You are right that White is seen as ”right” in AmeriKKKlan while Black is seen as inferior. But you have to understand that Blacks could love themselves without hating White people.

28. “In a system of white supremacy black cannot be equal to or seen as above plain and simple.”

@ Mstoogood4yall

I’m sitting here doing homework for my math class when I read your comment.

It’s symbolized in every single facet of the societies they create. Even 4th grade math. What’s an “improper” fraction? One where the larger number (brown population) is atop the smaller number (white population).

So how do they teach us to ‘solve’ improper fractions? Divide the larger by the smaller so you can get a “mixed” fraction (sound familiar?). The formerly larger numerator is off to itself thinking it’s all big and whole while the remainder of the previous majority is now outnumbered by what was a minority.

The Black woman in the statue is shapely and regal and softer looking compared to the hard masculine looking statue of liberty we have today. They never could give the black woman credit for her beauty.

30. I LOVE the original! Of course not surprised AT ALL.

31. mstoogood4yall on said:

WOw never thought of it that way, i hate math but that right there made a lot of sense. *mind blown*

@mswanda

I love you too Mamacita…Always! Sistas, it’s not about Becky, You’re the leading actress in the movie we call “Life.” All that i have ever been told about whitewomen on this planet has been a bold face lie…Everything! I’m not lost anymore, i know how the game is played. The powers that be want me and other blackmen to forsake you, this is the reason why blackwomen are hated on so much by whitemen, whitewomen, coonish blackmen, and so forth. They can’t defeat blackwomen in and of themselves. The greatest enemy of black womanhood is self-hatred within blackmen. This harsh truth sistas need to comprehend. As you stated, in the company and protection of sincere blackmen, a blackwoman can be as black and beautiful as she wants to be…Haters Be Damned!

Blessings
    Ty

@Adeen

I don’t hate whitewomen either, but, the truth has to be told. Whitewomen know all of this as well, they’re not ignorant about history. They’ve been on a pedestal that has no foundation in reality. Stupid blackmen keep the bs going, this is the problem that i have with whitewomen. In order for them to like themselves, they have to attack blackwomen because you and other Nubian women have chocolate skin, curly hair(versatile), kissable lips, brown eyes, ample breasts, wide hips, apple bottoms, ageless skin, and so forth. The female hiearchy must be respected…Period! The Blackwoman Is Everybody’s Mama…Yeeeeesssss!

Ty

34. mswanda on said:

Ty, you are so right about being attacked by them. I’m 42 and I don’t have any wrinkles. The past 6 months I’ve been attacked ruthlessly by white women. Always when I’m looking my best. Hair done, make-up and dressed up. I’m always with my little girl she is 11. Cave bitches always ask is she my grandchild! I don’t know if they are trying to say that I look old or if I’m just a young ghetto grandmother. Either way I’m on to these bitches game. They just want to attack us so they can feel better and put us down. They can be in there twenties and still look 40, white forty I mean, not a black woman forty. A black woman 40 is a white woman’s 25. I’m an esthetician and I did lots of facials on 25 year cave bitches and they have crows feet, lines across their forehead and wrinkles around their lips from all the smoking they do, always asking about anti aging treatments at such a young age. Black women don’t ask me about such products till the age of 45 or 50. That when they notice sign of aging. I don’t have to do Jessner peels on them and script their skin off and start over again like I have to white women. These females are just jealous of us.

35. LMBO!! you said “cave bitches” .. true indeed… true indeed.

36. Forced Reality on said:

Mary,

So true. 😦

37. The statue on the left is a very feminine figure, whereas the one on the right looks like a man in drag. There’s an undercurrent of anti-Black woman ideology that is still in effect to this day. America really want to erase the Black feminine influence from society. This is also a society that is deeply antifeminine. Since Black women represent true feminity and original mother, white supremacists want to destroy the image because they don’t want to be reminded of the atrocities of slavery, rapes/abuse of Black women during slavery and Jim Crow, etc.

What are your thoughts on my perspective on the Statue of Liberty coverup?

S.B.

38. honeytreebee on said:

MsWanda,
    I so understand what you are going through and how hard it can be. Keep you head up and know just like that beautiful black statue they feel the need to hide and attempt to deminish you cause your beauty is so great. I have the same thing going on as I get into better shape I have more and more trouble with the same thing. Stay strong and peep the game.

39. honeytreebee on said:

Tyrone,
    love your comments they are so uplifting and problack positive. You are right true black men love black women and encourage them to be all that they are and love all that they are including their features, and womanly shape. Your lady is so lucky to have you Ty.

40. jacinto on said:

Now I saw the original statue makes sense to me the name “Statue of Liberty” that is more beautiful more real with a deep meaning in recognizing the hard work of African women, always thought that the copy was a man lol

41. Pingback: Boycott White AmeriKlan Business! Boycott the Entire State of Florida! | Kemetix