Our Daily Bread

Secret Bread Ingredient

Last night Jesus contacted me to give me an interesting article that I’m sure you’ll want to read. When you read and fully overstand this article and what it means for your health, perhaps it will make you think twice about store brought products and the role China has in our black lives.

***************************************************************************************************

Human Hair In Commercial Bread Under the name of “L-Cysteine and the E Number E920.”

Commercial bread contains a NON-essential amino acid called L-Cysteine which can otherwise be found under the E Number term of: E920. What is L-Cysteine/E920? A bread enhancer and a reducing agent for baked goods; a flavor enhancer in human and pet foods; and precursor in some dietary supplements!

What is L-Cysteine/E920 Made of? L-Cysteine (or E920) is a combined mixture of: Human Hair, Hog Hair, Poultry Feathers (duck and chicken), Cow Horns, Pig Bristles and Pig Hooves petroleum by-products! How is it made? Most of the hair used to make L-Cysteine is gathered from the floors of barbershops and hair salons in China, the hair is then dissolved in acid and L-Cysteine is isolated through a chemical process, then packaged and shipped off to commercial bread producers.

What does L-Cysteine/E920 go into? All Ready-made breads; Ready-made Pizza; Pizza Dough; Pastries; Biscuits! Where the “Law and Lies” come in:

It must be labelled by its “common and usual name” (i.e., “L-cysteine”) on food packages, even if present in very small amounts, as long as it has a functional effect in foods. In other cases, such as when it is used to make flavors that are in foods, it does not have to be labelled. When L-cysteine does have to be labelled, its source does not have to be specified, according to the FDA.

{source: http://ble.at/articles/2128/human-hair-in-commercial-bread}

Thanks Jesus!

Black Family,

You may get rather annoyed (or bored) with me when I go into my “herbs and natural greens, fruits and teas” posts. You may get annoyed with my “please watch what you buy at white, Arab and Asian stores” posts. You may get annoyed with my “please drink more water and less soda” posts. But what price tag can you put on your health and the health of your child?

Have you noticed that this “ready-made quick ‘n easy bread” that is laden with pig hair and duck feathers are mostly in POOR neighbourhoods? Or always “on sale” at the supermarkets? I bet my bottom dollar that white farmer’s markets get FRESH bread made daily…sans duck feathers. Homemade bread is tasty, easy and fun to make. If baking isn’t your forte, consider a bread machine where you can program it to make various delicious breads of your choice. We make breads, muffins, biscuits and pancakes from scratch and I must say, the flavour is to die for!

Most bread recipes are so simple that even kids can join in. Please be aware of what you are putting into your bodies.

37 thoughts on “Our Daily Bread

1. Thank you sis for getting the word out, I knew you were the right person for the job.

Also, when you said Jesus contacted you last night, that sounded kinda crazy. You should have made it plain that the Jesus that contacted you was me. LOL!! You sounded something like one of them old church ladies. I got a good laugh out of that.

2. Completely agree and thanks for sharing Jesus and DON. I used to be a member of Israel of God based out of CHicago and we followed a dietary law, pretty much whats mentioned in leviticus. I don’t do organized religion anymore but I still follow the dietary law and make sure I read ALL of my labels. Its amazing Tortillas are made with a fat/oil, water and flour, and when you buy them at the store its got like 25 ingredients. SMH
    The research committee at Israel of God is extremely thorough(spelled wrong sorry) but they ensure that they research all companies. I’ve attached a link for anyone that is interested as its a great start. They also do follow ups with companies that were once listed as “UNCLEAN”. Its better.. SOOO much better to grow your own.

On another note, Man, you tease a pregnant girl with mint tea. LOL everytime you mention it, I start craving it.
    Stay uplifted SIS. 🙂

3. Bump21 on said:

I thought you got some divine message from the Lawd too!! LMBO!!! But I agree. I started my own DIY journey about 2 years ago. You would be surprised what they put in our products and food and how nutritionally deficit they actually are. I make breads, pizza doughs, cakes and cookies, jellies and jams from scratch. I popped for a KitchenAid mixer with grinding attachment and make my own hamburger, turkey burgers, chicken burgers and sausage when I want it. I make my own washing soap and fabric softener too. Most of these only take 10 or 15 minutes to do and I don’t have to worry about being slowly poisoned. My next adventure is gardening. I think because of corporate greed and the economy, we will be forced to do this at some point in our lives anyway. Great post!!

4. hehehehe

Duly noted! Next time, I’ll clarify.

5. Alia

Glad I can help. hehehehe…peppermint is the bomb!

6. If you all really want to be disgusted, go find out where them demons get red food coloring from.

I went to visit my folks over the weekend and my mother has a huge garden. She made dinner every night from the garden. It was like being a children again. I had forgotten how food was supposed to taste. I picked strawberries and bluesberries to go with the ice cream she made. Now I don’t even want to put anything in my mouth unless its fresh.

7. Mstoogood4yall on said:

lol I was about to say something too.
    “Last night Jesus contacted me to give me an interesting article that I’m sure you’ll want to read”

I was like wtf did jesus give u some new commandments or something for us rofl.

8. mstoogood4yall on said:

I never did like red food coloring, to me it has always had a weird aftertaste moreso than the others. I just looked it up it says they make it from bugs. not surprised. this is why i’m trying to grow my own food and things because they put all kinds of sheit in our food. the ingredients will have some long crazy name, the only other thing I know that has long,crazy, and hard to pronounce names is…..trolls.

9. Also, red coloring comes from the anal secretions of beavers. How like that?

10. Bwhahahahahahahha!

11. Anal Secretions?

Hmmmmmm….that sounds so yummy!

NOT!

12. emile on said:

DOAN: Great job with the healthy heads-up, as you always do a fine job in pro-actively educating and sharing vital and constructive information with us that is greatly appreciated. The best counter-defensive move we all can make, in small, gradual steps, is getting back into the necessity and joy of home-cooking and baking. You’re absolutely right, because in addition to a personal fulfillment, these skills are also something which we can pass onto our children, as well as inspire them to become successful entrepreneurs. I think that if we continue to drive for raising the consciousness of our people, which will eventually result in less exploitation as experienced with non-Black merchants. Personally, I’ve found that a lot of us are hardheaded and don’t really wake up until our personal health is severely threatened or irreparable. Any food dishes that are prepared from scratch naturally tastes better and redeems us subconsciously to enable the enjoyment of eating good food. In most other non-white cultures, eating is more of a social activity that is necessary to maintaining the integrity of respective cultures, while implementing certain various foods native to a specific area with historical and cultural significance. Us Black folks have just been blindsided by the SOR (mistreatment); there’s so much we have to do to get back to our Origins. Next to our Spirituality, our personal health and diet needs as much of a prioritization.

FYI: Dr. Akmal Muwwakkil of The Energy Institute of Healing Arts Foundation is the leader of an alternative health care organization, who also provides good information about how certain foods should be prepared and consumed on seasonal basis. The site has great information, even two informative PDFs, that I’ve found to be very constructive and helpful in personal healing. Again, there is so much we have to learn and un-learn for the betterment of ourselves, our children and future generations.

You also might like his interview on a recent pod-cast that I found very enjoyable as well as also very informative:

13. Hi Negress and Jesus,
    When I first read it I thought wow she has the hookup. Cause that is the conversation Jesus and I was having. LoL!!! Negress when you just say Jesus it almost always gets us thinking you talking about the other one not hlj.

Anyway, it is not just the human hair in food, but the beaver but juice they squeeze out of beaver anal glands to get your berry flavored ice cream and candy so red. The fact that there is no warning on a box of infant cereal as it is the leading cause of bacterial spinal meningitis in small children. Yet, it is buyer beware with no warning labels. Also the jet fuel they find in infant formulas. Think you’re safe with organic formulas think again. All that soy they push on poor black people in the six program. Why? They know soy formulas is. like giving a baby five birth control pills at a time what do you think that does to a baby boys mind? Did you know that giving infant boys that will kill them? This is why they lowered it and pulled it from so many infant formulas not to mention the birth defects it causes. If, you really want something interesting to read go read about Kellogg cereals and how it was used as birth control and played a big part in eugenics…. how is that for a good start to your day.

14. Cris

I deleted your video. It has naught to do with health or nutrition.

15. Emile

Taking small steps is the key to being healthy. I’ll listen to the podcast later as I cook. Thanks again.

16. mswanda on said:

Soy also children to be homosexual. That’s why there has been such an explosion of children and young adults who are saying they are gay. My 11 year old daughter, whom I breastfeed, is noticing it also. I went to a friends home and all of her daughters are gay or bi and they are encouraging them to be gay. My daughter said that they made a boy cousin put on a grass skirt and called him a her. I hate to say this because black women are beaten up enough but I’ve noticed that quit a few encourage their boy child to be gay and they think it is cute. We raise our girls to be more manly than our boys.

17. Gross!!! *pukes* I guess we can take bread off of our grocery list now!lol

18. She is an up and coming chemist, so we should listen up.

Negress, If I am not mistaken I could swear I saw this L-Cystine stuff win the vitamin section in the grocery store.

*In the vitamin isle*

I was kind of worried you talking about Jesus contacted you. LOL. Anyway this is just straight up nasty. EWW!

22. Miss Mary

You are 100% correct. Isn’t that sad?

23. Thanks for informing others what is in our food and drinks. It is so nasty where our food comes from these days.

24. blkwmn1 on said:

Hi Negress,

You said, “Homemade bread is tasty, easy and fun to make.” I know this to be so because I never really knew what REAL bread tasted like until I decided that I would teach myself how to make it. There were a number of trials and certainly a number of errors but I stuck with it. It was the best decision I have ever made.

There is the saying, “You are what you eat.” Well if you eat “Human Hair, Hog Hair, Poultry Feathers (duck and chicken), Cow Horns, Pig Bristles and Pig Hooves petroleum by-products” then one must conclude . . .

25. Pingback: It is not bombs, lynching or black on black crimes that are moving us closer to extinction. It is the simplest and most daily of things WE do that hastens our extinction. Knee-grows and knee-gerettes….what's in your kitchen? Is not the revelati

26. Thank you sir!!!

27. No…thank you! My Guru lol!

28. Folks have to begin to go back to grass roots, planting your own food to reconnect back with nature and making your own food from scratch as our foreparents did not so long ago. These commercial food manufacturers simply cannot be trusted AT ALL and even some of the organic food companies still use questionable ingredients in their products.

I’m sure that you guys are aware of the horse meat scandal that broke out here in the UK a number of months back, need I say anymore?

@Negress

As black people, we must plant our own food. We can’t trust “The System” to keep it 100 with us as it relates to food ingredients. In the past, i would get annoyed with the food nazis beating us over the head about supermarkets and restaurants giving detailed info about this and that. Today, i understand why they believe in such practices. Folk can eat what they want, but, we gotta be more aware of what we put in our mouths.

30. Verbs

Yeah, I heard. What’s it gonna take us to get motivated to grow our own food again?

31. @Negress,

The zombie public will continue to chomp on whatever they are given, horses, cats, dogs, tigers and anything else that they can get their hands on. They truly do not care, have lost all respect for themselves and all sense of self preservation. Let us who are in the minority and in the know step forward from now and implement some life changing beneficial changes for ourselves.

32. We should be very suspicious of any food or dietary products that’s coming from or made in China. The Chinese have a very long history of using some of the oddest ingredients in their foods and medications, they will eat just about anything. I recall watching a documentary several years ago where this Chinese alternative medicine Doctor was administering dried powdered bat shit, mixed with a few other ingredients, for a lung ailment.

33. Praise Hunglikejesus. First someone writes about beaver butt flavoring called ‘natural flavor’, now pigs hair. I eat organic bread, but at least now I know why it has become more expensive, while the fake bread remains cheap. Sigh.

34. Whoever said “Ignorance is bliss” never lied.

35. Hey, when I was talking to Hung like Jesus about thses things this was just the tip of the iceburg so to speak. I’m gearing up to write a little do you know what’s in your food journal for a friend who owns a black produce store out here where I live. While some of it is really gross some of it is life threatening like rice cerial, or boxed hot cereal like cream of wheat that can give children spinal menegitist. When you question the government and big businesses about this stuff they say it is buyer beware and your responsibility to research and find out. I mean really come on who thinks of beaver anal juice in slurpees, ice cream, saw dust in cheese, sheep sweat and sebacious oils in gum, antifreeze in sweets like gum, ice cream, and candy, toliet bowl cleaner in salad dressings, bread, and gravies, plastic additives and componets in bread, chips, any processed potato products. Then there is the dog in heat hormones found in
    some wines, sodas and juices contain a preservative and anti-fungal ingredient called methylparaben, which originates in a female dog’s sexual organ during heat. Do you bark after you drink? Oh and let us not forget the astroglides sexual lube in salad dressings. Not enough for you the help yourself to some titanium dioxide which is a common chemical found in paint and sunscreen. It’s also used in salad dressing, coffee creamers and icing. So chug that sun screen and block your ability to process vit D. Ever wonder how sugar is gotten so darn white? bones…. I’ll leave tou with that that is just the mildest of the gross stuff and not even the most dangerous stuff. My advice for anyone who wants it is to grow your own food, make your own dinners as much as possible, and never ever eat out fast food period. Bring snacks or go hungry. If, you don’t know what it is or can’t pronounce or nothing grandma ever used in cooking it it is most likely nasty like beaver butt juice, bug poop, human after birth product that we eat and wash in, mixed urine or some other nastyness. Family those that love me have stopped taking me out to eat. I can’t stop shaking my head and raising my brows when I watch them lift that fork. Yeah, some call me a food nazi, but if, you really care for them are you not supposed to warn them and stop them from eating poison and nastiness. Just sayin…