The White Mindset

Republican Legislator: Slavery Was A “Blessing” For Black People

JON-HUBBARD
There is an old saying that goes: “All Republicans aren’t racists; but all racists are Republicans.” This might be an exaggeration of facts, but Republican legislator from Arkansas, Jon Hubbard, certainly adds fuel to the flame.In a book overflowing with bigoted statements, “Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative,” Hubbard makes some startlingly ignorant claims about Black and Hispanic Americans, including predicting there will eventually be a race extermination war like Nazi Germany.See excerpts from the book compiled by the Arkansas Times below:

Slavery was good for black people:

“… the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.” (Pages 183-89) If you think slavery was bad, you should have seen Africa:

African Americans must “understand that even while in the throes of slavery, their lives as Americans are likely much better than they ever would have enjoyed living in sub-Saharan Africa.”“Knowing what we know today about life on the African continent, would an existence spent in slavery have been any crueler than a life spent in sub-Saharan Africa?” (Pages 93 and 189)

Black people are ignorant:

“Wouldn’t life for blacks in America today be more enjoyable and successful if they would only learn to appreciate the value of a good education?” (Page 184) Integration was bad for white people

“… one of the stated purposes of school integration was to bring black students up to a level close to that of white students. But, to the great disappointment of everyone, the results of this theory worked exactly in reverse of its intended purpose, and instead of black students rising to the educational levels previously attained by white students, the white students dropped to the level of black students. To make matters worse the lack of discipline and ambition of black students soon became shared by their white classmates, and our educational system has been in a steady decline ever since.” (Page 27) Immigration is bad.

..the immigration issue, both legal and illegal… will lead to planned wars or extermination. Although now this seems to be barbaric and uncivilized, it will at some point become as necessary as eating and breathing.” (Page 9) Don’t forget Nazi Germany.

“American Christians are assuming a similar stance as did the citizens of Germany during Hitler’s rise to power.” (Page 158)

And of course, Hubbard is Super-Christian, promising to uphold Christian values on his campaign’s website:

“…perhaps the most important pledge I can make to the people of District 58, the citizens of Arkansas, and to myself, is to do whatever I can to defend, protect, and preserve our Christian heritage,” Hubbard writes. “Regardless of one’s religious beliefs, if we as a nation continue to turn away from those Christian principles and values upon which this great nation was founded, we will have truly lost everything worth saving!”

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle  —Sun Tzu

54 thoughts on “The White Mindset

1. Crissjensen on said:

Great Post! Negress.

2. Here is the mind set of Edom

Thia is about you Edom and your People.

3. I was talking with someone about this last night. All that you need to know is this person is a Christian. People that still believe in some kind of sky god that drops jolly ranchers, now and laters, soft drinks and cotton candy from on high to the people that pray the loudest and the longest. They even got the Originals on bent knee looking up for some treats. If you still believe that God dwells anywhere but in you and you pray to some person on a cross, then you are not to be taken seriously. But, they got some of us as well with that foolishness and that’s why they have some of our minds. We scared of jesus……and that, IS A WHITE MINDSET!!

4. From what I’ve seen, people who proclaim to the world that they are ‘Christians’ are the biggest haters on Earth . Some of them will go around telling everyone that Gos hates thus and so because “it says so in the Bible”. I always question that if God is so loving, how come He hates so many people in these “Christians’ eyes? And I concluded that maybe God isn’t as benevolent as people say He is or the people are full of it.

We definitely see this with a lot of conservatives and republican-types. Their definition of God is that He loves only certain kinds of people: white, male, rich, powerful, heterosexual, able-bodied and American or European. If you were born as anyone else, You are not as loved. You are even hated. The white mindset of religion is based on that reasoning.

5. the white mindset as programmed by their Khazar masters is that of a thug who brutalizes for greed.

6. Hi Guys:

Just wanted to let you know what the “common” white man posted on my site. I did not approve him. His energy would have been detrimental to this already emotional post but I shall copy his comments.

“As someone who’s been to Africa several times, I can tell you without flinching that slavery was in fact a blessing for the vast majority of black Americans alive today. As a very young liberal moron, I did research in Nigeria in the post-Biafra period and I would venture that even the most deluded Afrocentrist would have thanked God her ancestors got rounded up and shipped over by the evil Southern White Man.

Footnote: During the Civil War there in the late 1960s, the Nigerians tried starving the Biafrans into surrender. They were cooking and eating their own babies to avoid starvation. In 1969. Not 1369. Not 1569. NINETEEN sixty-nine. So this quote:

” even while in the throes of slavery, their lives as Americans are likely much better than they ever would have enjoyed living in sub-Saharan Africa”

is absolutely correct.”

Do you still have doubts about the so-called European?

7. Pingback: Kemetix | The White Mindset

8. I am continually seeing this reoccurring theme come from the mouths of various whites in America, that their nation was founded on christian principles and values. Errrrr, exactly what “christian values and principles” was the US founded on? Rape, robbery, murder, pillage, theft, death, destruction, bloodshed etc, are these the “christian principles and values” that this Hubbard clown is talking about?

The sad thing here is that the majority of black folks, not just in the US but also here in the UK have amalgated themselves to Babylon and have been deceived into thinking that they are now a part of the system through the illusion of acceptance that has been handed down to them by the snowman. This essentially makes them meat on the table as they will be unprepared when the proverbial hits that rusty fan for the hostile uprising that will come in their direction………….FIRST.

9. Bingo!! You’re correct! You can’t tell these brainwashed negroes anything. They’re too ignorant and stuck on stupid. They love their slave master.

10. Leviqueen on said:

Lol, this bigoted idiot said he wanted to preserve their Christian values and principles!? First of all if that pale devil knew the bible he would know that he is the descended of Esau, God hates Esau has indignation towards Esau and his nation edom(Caucasians) forever!!! The blessing was giving to Jacob (blacks) the true children of Israel. White people are cursed with leprosy(no pigment, pale skin) as a mark. All that I am saying is biblical truth and can be researched. Esau is the biggest liar, deceiver, manipulator, murderer by nature. The cave dwelling inbred beast that they are truly disgust me. Black people need to wake up to this biblical truth, whites are our biblical enemy. Nothing they do or say surprises me. Judgement is coming for them and they know it. Amerikkka aka Babylon is done. Esaus jig is up the truth is out!! The best thing to happen to the cave man is the civilization the Moors taught them when they found them in caves of the caucas mountains covered with hair grunting and growling. Negroes here in America, Caribbean and central and south America’s are the true Biblical Hebrew Israelites sold into slavery according to Duet 288, everybody in the world knows this truth except us. We are the wooly haired descendants of the wooly hair Christ and God.

11. Everyone:

It is the Edomites fear that is driving him to this madness.

12. EyesWideOpen on said:

Brothawolf said:
    “if God is so loving, how come He hates so many people in these “Christians’ eyes? And I concluded that maybe God isn’t as benevolent as people say He is or the people are full of it.”

It all makes perfect sense once you realize that white people are actually demons in human form by way of genus neanderthalis and the god white “christians” worship is actually Satan. Only demon possessed psychopaths from hell – aka white people – would try and justify the diabolical evil that was chattel slavery.

I think most black people would be shocked if they knew how many caucanderthals secretly agree that “slavery was good for black people”.

My all time favorite quote about snow apes fits perfectly right here:
    “I don’t have to convince you that the white man is the devil. The white man will convince you of that himself.”
    The Hon. Elijah Muhammad

13. “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. ” – Elie Wiesel

When the white man brought the “Bible” to us “uncivilized heathens” he was breaking at least 9 of the 10 commandments in his heart, words and deeds. So, why are we still listening to this Europeanized word of god…..if you REALLY like Christianity as a religion, I suggest you look into the Ethiopian form of Christianity at least they have ALL of the books of the bible, NOT just the ones that said what they wanted it to say…….White people’s version of Christ (who was a Black Man) is bogus….

But, do not hate them for that is a pure waste of your time when you could be thinking of positive ways to help our community to get out of this sickness that we are in…..pity them….because just look at their history….they are some sick people…..AND obviously plagued by demons….turn your faces to your Higher Power (whether you call him/her God, Buddha, Allah, etc) and meditate for an answer of how to better YOUR life….and leave those sick, sick people to fall to their own fate and stop hitching our wagons onto their falling wagon…(to hate them is to hitch your wagon to theirs) …..

We are an ancient and very beloved people by the Higher Power and they (White people) have NOTHING to do with that…..don’t forget we’ve been here millenniums before their ancestors came out of a cave, so don’t give them too much power for we are the ONLY way that they have any…..

14. Another reason not to trust most White AMeriKKKlans. I am nice to them when they are nice to me but I try not to get too close to them fearing that they might show their true racist nature to me. I don’t hate Whites but from experience, most of them aren’t to be trusted.

Most Whites think like this moronic Republican/Teabagger but they choose not to admit it. You see most Whites in America keep their racism intact and behind the scenes to say that they aren’t racist when in reality they are. Very few Whites are outspoken about their blatant racism like the Neo Nazis and David Duke etc. Honestly I have more respect for David Duke, Neo Nazis, members of Aryan Brotherhood etc than I do for most of the closet racists that consist of most of White AmeriKKKlan. At least they are honest with themselves and their beliefs.

”It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle —Sun Tzu”

Good quote you posted, Negress. I suggest this quote to the Black Community. Sad to say but I believe most of us Blacks in this country don’t know who they are and who their real enemy is. First of all, we need to know who we are so that we could have pride in ourselves and love ourselves. Second of all, we need to realize that the White, Jewish, media is not our friend, but our enemy. The media promotes stereotypes about Blacks and degrades us. The sooner we realize that most Whites aren’t our friends and know our real identity(that is Hebrew Israelites) the sooner we could live this country and start our own country. Honestly I hate AmeriKKKlan and I am so sick racism, prejudice, celebrity idol worship of trash like Kim Kartrashian, Paris Sluton, etc, so called political correctness, internalized racism in the Black Community etc.

Trust me, Whites need us more than we need them. This country would go down the drain without us or Latinos here!

15. Exactly! In fact, Christianity wasn’t created by Jesus(Yahshua, there was no J in the Hebrew alphabet. Jesus is a Greek name), a Black Hebrew man that lived 2000 years ago but by Romans in the third century AD. Christianity was the religion of Europe for thousands of years before the slave trade ever started! Then when Europeans started selling slaves and forcing their religion on us, they started this whole nonsense about Europeans with blond hair and blue eyes being superior to non Whites and crap like that. To me, that is the White mindset.

Trust me, that is not true Christianity. True Christianity is in the King James Bible and Jesus’ teachings not what you hear in some stupid mainline Christian Church.

16. Nope the so called Founding Fathers(Founding Thieves) were criminals, racists and murderers who stole land from the Native Americans and killed them off and enslaved Blacks and raped Black women.

17. Umoja on said:

All I have to say? Count-down to their inevitable extinction ….all their descendants, ascendants, off springs, hybrids and all those negros who lay with them and/or assist in their survival. If I missed anyone….them also. No exceptions, no leniency….end of story…..
    It’s no coincidence why many Blacks are “waking up”….to prepare to get the hell out the way for the inevitable. I hear the faint, thunderous sounds of those chickens on their way home to roost.

18. SugarKiss on said:

I was just discussing this today, with my King.

If you know WHO YOU ARE and WHY YOU ARE HERE, the fireworks show that is coming will make sense beyond words.

I’ve been lurking lately and I just want to say ONE LOVE to my brothers and sisters. There really is much work ahead.

The Universal Law of Attraction works and the fire burning here is a much needed, positive, productive exchange of ideas, venting and learning. I believe that You will always have everything you need to do exactly what you need to do when the time comes.

A good friend told me tonight that our life/spiritual journey is as unique as fingerprints. There is no one size that fits and life is better for it.

19. Dr. Umar Johnson has said to Africans who continue to apologise for the Neander,” if there are good whites, I’ve never met any”. This is a fact , This book written by an Idiot is no suprise, it joins a very long list of them, remember “the bell curve?” uh huh! Tis Fake war has been ongoing for over Ten long years, NO good “whites” have stopped it. The Genocide and open lynching of Africans and Ethnic People in Libya was a source of amusement for Neanders everywhere.
    This book follows on the meeting ended this week by the bilderberg about the destruction of Africans and other People of Colour. Many Neanders in the ameriKKKlan government actually want a nazi style extermination in the corporation of ameriKKA. At the present moment there are Atrocities being carried out IN Africa in the Congo, Uganda and other areas by africom, and privately hired mercenaries, vast numbers of Africans have been already been exterminated, Bro Bobby was correct when he said this over FIVE years ago! Now english lumbar companies are in business! NOTHING these Willingly Demon Driven things do comes as a surprise. But we must come up with a plan, as Dr. Johnson says, we have to leave the “identity debates” about who’s group is best and help each other as a GOBAL Force. The writing is on the wall, it’s now or never!

20. It’s been said before that (D) politicians condition us into welfare programs and inferior roles for the sole purpose of setting us up to be knocked down by the (R)s.

Every time we think of them as separate parties its the same type of tragedy as thinking there are good white people – just like Umar said, there’s no such thing as an individual, everyone is part of a specific culture. If they’re not with us you’d better believe they’re against us. Absolutely no one is neutral in this game.

21. Forced Reality on said:

Bry,

Great comment!

22. Dear Black Family:

Yurugu’s daughter speaks:

23. First of all, just because this man “says” he’s a Christian; has nothing to do with God validating his actions. Men act on their own accord. And Jesus said himself that “many” would come in his name; but he would know them not. It means that there are people who are hypocrites and “pretend” to serve God; yet, they do not know him at all.

Sounds like a disclaimer and notification of realities that we see in this report if you ask me.

24. This Creature is feeling the heat so bad that her perceived “priviledges” were under attack. By her Obnoxious behaviour, it would appear that she most likely expects to be treated properly whilst at the same time demeaning other people. Her Foul mouthed tirade was enough for any manager to ask her TO LEAVE. If she claims to have a “lawyer”, she should of prove that! Oh yes. Her “lawyers” name for a start! Basically she just got a free meal without ANY proof that somebody was rude to her! She just taped what took place for her free meal!
    This not only goes to show Yurugu speaking, it shows HOW Yurugu thinks!

25. Wow, good information. I need to get this book

26. And did you hear about Donald Trump blaming crime on Blacks and Latinos. SMH, that is their mindset. Honestly I want my little brother to wake up and realize that many Caucasians see him differently than they would a White boy. Most of his friends are White and he always sides with them over his own Black people. I wish he was more culturally aware of how Caucasians see him and his race. I don’t know what to do.

Any suggestions, from anyone on here? Besides from listening to Classic Rock, I still love my race and want it to succeed above AmeriKKKlan’s expectations of us. Will my younger brother ever wake up?

He will get his Nigger Wakeup Call eventually. Watch.

28. Exactly Kushite Prince, this is why I keep telling black folks with their heads screwed on that they must begin to separate themselves from the brainwashed and indoctrinated Negroes and keep it that way until the end.

29. SugarKiss on said:

I just read about this! And it just doesn’t surprise me AT ALL! This country was built and run my psychopaths and now we are cursed with the rants and soulless acts of their children.

30. Sad to say but I hope so because I am sick of him praising Whites over Blacks etc. And it doesn’t help that I live in a mostly White area. Whenever I try to convince that Whites just see him as a N word, he wouldn’t listen.

31. kowaba on said:

@ Bry,

Excellent comment. I never thought of the Democrat and Republican party in that way.

32. mstoogood4yall on said:

This guy is delusional and believing his own bs of being a white saviour and saving everyone from their culture and homeland smh. The crazy part about this is how he blames blacks for the white kids failing in school. That is a weak argument, they don’t want to accept responsibility and blame it on everyone else smh. Omg the white kids are failing its the black kids fault they influenced them to fail. They are confusing, I thought white ppl were leaders if that is the case why the fluck are they following other ppl, oh that’s right that is how it’s always been , whites copying others then taking all the credit when it is successful but pointing the blame when its unsuccessful. I read that some black ppl are going to Ghana and the ppl there are leaving to come to America, and wonder why black americans are moving there. that goes to show that ppl really care about culture more than anything, if it was just about money then they’d stay in America. The crazy thing is that even the kkk calls themselves Christians and say a prayer when they burn a cross. These ppl are crazy, they call themselves Christians as if that is supposed to mean that they are better and more righteous than everybody else, when in reality they are worse. My family I guess would be Christians but I don’t want to think of myself that way anymore, like others on here have said, religion was used to enslave us so if we want to believe in something it should be on our terms at our pace. I do believe in a higher power, the creator.
    Truth, that girl in that vid is crazy all because of a dam receipt really, these ppl flip out for the littlest things. They get fired so they go shoot up their former coworkers or commit suicide, they get dumped, so they stalk ppl. they throw a tantrum whenever they don’t get their way.

33. emile on said:

@Umoja:

“I hear the faint, thunderous sounds of those chickens on their way home to roost.”

LMFAO!!!!!….C-l-a-s-s-i-c and poetic!!!!

34. Exactly, he is very typical! You are right. This Republican senator is sick and beyond delusional.

35. emile on said:

Definitely “yurugu”…(smdh)..let’s see what the meth head did….called her a “sand ni@@er” too, along with threats to commit physical and bodily harm, sexual harassment (constant reference to female worker as a female dog) verbal assault, possible trespass on private property, theft by deception, harassing other private citizens without warrant….yep….welcome to ‘america’ my Southeast Asian friends…(lol!)

They are always talking down to black people like they are children. If they aren’t doing that they are being condescending. The white mindset is what it is.

37. emile on said:

Just an observation I keep making, over and over again. It seems that the “only” people on the face of the planet that are making these types of statements are the genetically-deficient albino/albino mutant types (non-melenated, blondish, pinkish, sun-sensitive) often referenced many times by Dr. Welsing in her books and lectures. So, every threat of violence by whites against the contrasting 92% of the globe’s population vindicates Dr. Welsing’s research and well-defined theory of genetic annihilation. The genetic aspect of this unfathomable reality is not controlled by Black people. It was not we who are responsible for their condition but by The Creator, even though I keep scratching my head why…(lol!) But since The Creator is an entity that is obviously far beyond their reach for manipulation and biological revision, this is perhaps where the origins of their misplaced frustration begins toward us, with the only option being that of a cursed, mindless insanity to blame Black/non-white people for their inevitable genetic vulnerabilities. Time is an enemy worst than Black people’s DNA. Every effort is being made by whites to suppress the birthrates of Black and non-white babies to no avail. As the saying goes, “what will be, will be.”

If Africa in its totality was such a bad place from the very beginning until this day, with bad people, backward cultures, and predictably bad experiences for especially and specifically “whites”, can someone then explain “why” they went there in the first place? Not only went there, but kept coming back and imposing themselves upon the same so-called uncultured people, decade after decade, century after century. Even today, there are consistent reports of whites continuing to visit “The Dark Continent”, with yet still inexplicable reasons and justifications. So, based upon these facts, you tell me who’s really intellectually retarded?

38. Umoja on said:

What’s troubling is that this male didn’t question her complaints. He didn’t ask any employees to validate her meth-head rant or investigate the surveillance cameras. It seems he’s infected with the Stockholm Syndrome. He trust and believes every thing that whites speak it would seem….the masters of deception and the psychopaths of the world.
    It’s a scam to get free food!! Cleverly planned!!

39. Nat Turners' Revenge on said:

The realest ish I’ve read all year on any thread.

40. Pingback: Kemetix | Philadelphia Plans to Close 23 Schools, but Builds a $400 Million Dollar Prison | Your Black World

41. Pingback: Black People Should WANT To Support Black People – Plain Truth 74 | chocolatecoveredliesdotcom

42. That’s just what time it is. How Black gonna move forward if we still scared of some white religion? That get your mind and the rest will follow.

@Negress

As black people in the US, we need to remember that many present-day Southern Republicans were Dixiecrats in the past…Historical Context. Yes, some Republicans in the Deep South still have racist tendencies, but, Democrats are the party that has fought to maintain the racist infrastructure in this country in relation to blacks. Negress, we’re not gonna see eye to eye on this issue, you know my thoughts. As to slavery being a blessing for African-Americans, Hell No! It’s easy for priviledged whitemen to comment on the chaos in Africa, the same chaos that was created by their white forefathers hundreds of years ago. They can save the pity party for the stupid people. African-Americans survived all kinds of hell to make this nation what it is, whites can’t pat themselves on the back. Our foreparents made it to the other side despite the wickedness of whitemen. Whites live comfortable on this planet precisely because of the enslavement of “The Sun People.” Whites haven’t earned anything on this planet. Whitemen sailed all over the globe taking land, gold, silver, diamonds, earth resources, women, etc. They should be more humble in relation to our people. Honestly, i don’t get my boxers in a bunch over stupid whitemen making ignorant comments about our people, they’re doing us a favor more than anything. Of course, the super sensitive crowd of black folk are gonna get outraged at words, but, lack the same emotion in relation to actions that hurt our people…It’s Tired! The NAACP has made itself obsolete because they get outraged over trivial s**t. Seriously, sistas and brothas, what are we doing? Blackmen killing their own is worth being outraged about, the hiv infection rate in young black women and men is worth being outraged about, etc.

Ty

44. Wow, I never thought about it like that. I never supported the Republican or Democratic parties because both parties are detrimental to our people but why does the Democratic Party keep the racist infrastructure of the nation alive? And Whites will get their way one day, don’t worry about them. God will and is taking care of them right now!

45. emile on said:

“This spoiled broke brat would have definitely had my neck on a spin dial and brought “sistha” out , up and personal. I would have tossed her out to the nearest exit where she can take it up with her ghost lawyer.”

LMFAO!!!…You have been making me laugh all week with your comments!

Thanks!!!

46. emile on said:

Maybe we’re going through some type of cleansing beyond our control, and only those that got their heads on straight can see what’s going on. Ty, it is tiresome and mentally exhausting at times, especially when two forces are at play: (1) white-saturated media and (2) modern-day minstrel shows. All we’ve got is ourselves, our wits and belief/hope/faith, all of which are seriously understated. The political shenanigans of the supposedly “ideologically opposed” platforms of the democrats and gop is such a joke. They are so transparent, so financially-whorish and yes, consistently racist, even more so now with the targeting of Black elected officials happening on a more frequent basis.

47. Pingback: Kemetix | Know Thyself (The Real Power) – Prof. Booker T. Coleman (Kaba Hiawatha Kamene) – YouTube

48. Leviqueen on said:

So true!! I hear it too.

49. Ms. J on said:

It goes back to the forked tongue concept. They say one thing but do something completely different.

50. honeytreebee on said:

Wow why even try to say anything to this crazy man thing. We need not even waste our time talking to the likes of him or peole that listen to him. It is a waste to even hear the words coming out of his mouth let alone waste time thinking about or commenting on him and his.

51. Dave Peterson on said:

There is no god, get over it. Now we’ve cleared the air on that one, you can forget about divine retribution and final justice, it ain’t gonna happen. Shit is going to change, one group of powerful assholes will replace the other. The problem with white people is simply they are so god damn out of touch with reality they wouldn’t know it if it came up and kicked them on the ass. And it will, certainly, not too far in the future. The trouble is, it is going to kick everyone else too. We are using up our iron and phosphate supplies and will be out in less than a hundred years. Whites will then learn what everyone else already know. Life sucks, most of the time for most of the people.

@Adeen

I don’t give a s**t about either party. This is the problem…90-95% of blacks in the US vote for Democrats/Dixiecrats year after year. If the donkeys and their ideas were so great for our people, Why are African-American men killing black women and children, selling poison to them, blackwomen killing their babies, blackmen turning gay and forsaking women, etc. Politics is not personal with me, my personal beliefs coincide with those of the GOP…Bottomline! Unlike many black liberals, i don’t put other ish above my race…politics, religion, etc. Blackmen will never be free in this country as long as we’re enslaved to white liberals…Bottomline! Free blackmen don’t support killing black babies!!!

Ty

@emile

As i explained to Adeen, we can’t view politics as personal. Both parties have selfish interests involved, as it relates to us. How can we throw stones at the GOP when the vast majority of us vote for the other side all the damn’ time? I would like for a black democrat in Chicago to explain the lack of concern for black life in Chi-Town, yet, democrats say they love black folk so much? I don’t see it, my vision isn’t 20/20, even a blindman can see thru the bs Emile. Black people get enraged over stupid ish white people say, when we have life and death issues to worry about on a daily basis. “Can I Live?” This should be the motto for all sincere black people on this planet. Can i go to the club without gettin’ shot? Can a blackwoman jog early in the morning without the fear of rape? Can a young sista attend school without being struck by a stray bullet? I’m tired of stupid black people defending Black Devils who harm our race. I don’t get upset over petty ish!!!

Ty

54. Pingback: Kemetix | Paula Deen Admits To Racist Comments In Deposition | Breaking News for Black America