Deadly Delivery

The Burger King

ENJOY THE CONVENIENCE OF BK®DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR.

ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE TO GET STARTED!

Doing its part to drastically shorten the trip between a Whopper and a hungry mouth, Burger King announced Tuesday its new delivery service is hitting Chicago, L.A. and San Francisco. Washington D.C., Houston, TX and New York were the first major cities to get delivery service (read...heavily black populated areas). In their attempt to exterminate the black population off of the face the earth, Jewish-owned Burger King will bring the food to you if you cannot go to them. Now, that’s dedication!

I’ve written several articles on the horse-meat, dog-meat, GMO and pink-slime loving, Zionist Fast Food Chains. I’ve made it no secret that we are targeted for death and have given you ample proof of this fact. Whites know that a tired mother (or father) will come home after her 10 hour shift, plop down on the couch, look at the kitchen with disdain and call the nearest delivery service to feed her hungry children. That is why in ALL black neighbourhoods they intentionally put a fast food restaurant/chicken joint, a liquor store, a lottery store (to give you hope that you’ll escape your situation), a check cashing place, a dirty laundromat and a candy/ soda store to help us commit suicide while capitalizing off of your death.

This is all apart of their plan, remember? Eugenics. It never went away. It’s just more subtle.

As we begin to raise our vibrations and become more aware of the many ways Evil is trying to destroy On High’s Original Peoples, the European is devising ways to tempt us into that destruction. I remember when going to McDonald’s was a treat delegated for birthday’s and special occasions. I can recall with delight the excitement of the Fun House and the smell of fresh French Fries. It was never a staple in my house, just a few-times-a-year thing. We always had home-made food and fresh baked goods to eat. My mother is perhaps the greatest chef in the world and would never allow her children to fill up on fats on a regular basis.

Today, however, things have changed. Moms and dads are overworked, underpaid, stressed, depressed and too tired to fight with an oven. Calling delivery services is so much easier and faster…and they know this. Make no mistake that the decision to deliver pink slime to your door was a carefully laid out plan in the making for perhaps years…if not decades. That is how they plan for us, by the decades.

Please resist the urge to call fast food res-terror-aunts. I know what it’s like to be hungry and tired and have no energy to cook when you get home. Here’s a tip that I’ve used in the past. You’ll need 2 items:

Wall Timer

A wall timer

Crock Pot

A good reliable crock pot.

Here’s how to do this:

Since most crock pot-friendly recipes cook within a 4-6 hour time frame on low heat, if you come home at , say 6 pm, set the wall timer to be activated at 1 or 2 pm. Put all ingredients with desired seasonings into the crock pot, please follow manufacturer’s directions, cover with the lid, make sure the pot is turned ON and simply wait for the timer to “click” itself on at your desired time.

The results are fantastic!

I’ve never had a bad turnout. I’ve cooked chili in the winter, chicken breast with baby carrots and rice, potatoes with lamb…the list is endless. And it’s fresh and ready when you get home.

Please utilize these tips to keep healthy and resist temptation from those that wish you harmed.

61 thoughts on “Deadly Delivery

1. Morning Truth,

This pioson delivery system has been going on for a minute now. These places are all over the Black neighborhoods. They are hostile to us and want nothing but our money. We don’t know what’s in this “food” but we line up to buy, buy and then buy some more. Our laziness and there greed is killing us and they make death taste somewhat good. Go to any place where Black people live and you will see these places popping up like its restaurant springtime. What are these places one might wonder? It ain’t Burp Up Thing “Burger King”, it’s them damnable Chinese Food places. Black people line up to go in them places like they giving something away. And then get treated like shit. THESE PEOPLE DON’T LIKE YOU, THEY DON’T WANT NOTHING BUT YOUR MONEY. The dead giveaway is they don’t eat that mess that they serve you.

Also, one of my own personal rules is this; if i go into a place of business and the people in there start speaking in another language to each other, I turn myself around and go else where. Call me crazy or even paranoid, but you won’t call me a fool.

2. Jesus

I stop eating Chinese Food YEARS ago. In fact, I had my epiphany in a Chinese take-out place. I rarely eat out. These folks take advantage of our laziness to cook. Sad but true. And yes, the minute that you walk in, they began to speak in their language.

That’s all of them, Arabs, Indians and Spanish folks too.

3. I have sense lost a lot of interest in food all together. I now eat to live and only eat what I need. I do a lot of cooking as well, we have all seen the programs about those filthy places where they serve food. That goes through my mind the whole while I’m eating, if I’m eating out.

I think we have made eating into a pastime because it’s so easy to get now. It’s time to put the folks down and back up from table. Stop killing yourselves.

4. Pingback: Deadly Delivery » Kemetix

5. I don’t even bother with Chinese food, never really have, everything outside of the emperor’s chicken tastes like ass, and I can just as well make my own for half the price.

Burger King – go there maybe once or twice a month, if that, to grab 1 or 2 of the dollar menu burgers, and that’s only if I’m starving and literally haven’t eaten at all during the day.

I always forget about the good old crock, the building I live in has bug… issues, so I’m hesitant to have food or the scent of food going on when I’m not there to monitor/handle the situation.

Not really an excuse but yeah, going to hit some garage sales tomorrow and see if I can find one. If not ima grab one from Wally World.

My diet still needs a lot of work, I’m still doing the healthier breakfast healthier lunch, and then a semi-poison meal for dinner, but for the past 3 weeks I’ve managed to get back to the gym 5 days per week, and last night I beat my personal record for longest cardio session.

That counts for something right? Lol 😛

6. Umoja on said:

Excellent! I couldn’t tell ‘ya when the last time I had food from a fast food restaurant. The food has always made me sick to my stomach no matter what I ordered and diarrhea ( too much information there, but its true). I get the same result with milk….haven’t had milk in years. I’m finding that the more I eat foods from the Earth,….veggies, fruits and a moderation of processed foods; I’m much more energized and my concentration isn’t foggy and that nagging depression (which I thought was some how normal) has lifted.
    My body always expelled fast food; as though my body knew the food was garbage. What an awesome entity!
    Crock-pots are gems! It’s nothing like a pot of home-made, hearty chicken soup straight from scratch.
    I always wondered why cows haven’t been on the endangered species list. I mean wouldn’t you think with all the hamburger sold throughout grocery stores, restaurants. ect., that cows would be on the endangered species list? Nope….nada! So where is all the hamburger coming from? Voila’!……pink slime. Money has more value than human life. We live amongst psychopaths.

7. Murder King now delivers?? Yummy! 🙂

8. Good article. You should know what is in McDonald’s food and then you wouldn’t eat there anymore. Americans regardless of color shouldn’t eat at McDonald’s or any fast food place very often because it is detrimental to our health.

9. emile on said:

Excellent suggestion at the end of the article!
    Crock pots/slow-cookers are indeed one of the best cooking inventions ever.
    The food dishes prepared in these devices have superb flavors, tastes great, are more healthy and provides enough proportions for many mouths.

For the sake of finding solutions to our problems, as well as this one in particular, I would extend this topic as being one of the reasons why we should influence many to forsake eating at fast-food places for our economic and health benefits. I’m not going to knock BK or McDs or any other restaurant simply because I have a “choice” that can be used as an option 110% of the time: I simply do not go into those places. No one is putting a gun to our heads, forcing us to buy this shit. and that’s exactly what it is: shit. I mean, come on…what in the hell is pink slime??!! There’s also a lot of subliminal psychology in advertising and marketing that captivates most but over time that can be overcome by simply ignoring their mental pulls. That’s step Number One is actualizing group economics. It will be a long journey in persuading others to follow your steps, but it takes practice to consider the long-term economic ramifications of whether your spending dollars are recirculated into supporting our best interests. The less money these restaurants get from us, the less likely they will stay open for business, especially in these recessionary times where their revenues depend largely off of our patronage and economic ignorance.

Step Number Two involves supporting Black produce growers and sellers that can be seen in many farmers’ bazaar or urban produce markets, especially during this time of the year. You may or may not have these types of markets in your area, but the long-term benefits of patronizing such growers and vendors are the small things we can do to actualize our prior comments (and commitments) from previous posts. It’s not that we can’t do it; it’s that the “will” to do it has to come from the heart. In my neck of the woods, I often pass by Asian and Mexican food markets and grocery stores. I’m not trying to criticize them, but give credit where it’s due. I marveled at how successful they have become in a period of fifteen years, until I found out that the key to this success was the patronage that these stores received from their customers. What I also learned was this: an Asian is going to support an Asian, no matter how competitively lower your price may be. Mexicans/Latinos/Mid-Easterners/East Africans do the same. There is no shame or tags of racism/social isolation labeled upon them. I suggest we do the same with patronizing our Black merchants. By the looks of it, all we’ve got are ourselves.

Urban agriculture & farming is steadily growing in popularity. This is an opportunity that can be seized in creating advantages for our economic sustainability and food security needs. Over the past five years, I have watched the price of staple foods go up. These are some of the foods that I survive on, i.e. bean varieties, rice, grain meals, etc. The recession has had far-reaching effects on people’s diets and forcing many to re-examine the same foods that were considered for only “poor” people. But the good news is that there are many Black urban farmers and entrepreneurs who are taking things to the next level. They deserve our consistent support because in the end, it’s a win-win situation. The farmers get consistent cash flows and you get to create a variety of great dishes with healthy produce, herbs and spices with your crock pot at home for yourself and your family.

DOAN often gives updates, tips and tons of researched information about her urban gardening ventures that is very insightful and very encouraging. Again, she should know that we truly appreciate what she’s doing and look forward to her growth in the coming years. It is the little steps such as these that lead to bigger, greater and more profitable events.

10. I used to work at McDonald’s years ago. And I saw how the “food” was prepared. We were supposed to wash our hands before making a meal. Needless to say I rarely saw it done. Not to mention people sneezing over food,scratching their head then making a Big Mac. Keep in mind we did not wear any gloves. Some sandwich delis like Subway and Togo’s wear gloves but most fast food places don’t nowadays. I washed my hands constantly before preparing meals. Customers were lucky if I was the one making their sandwich. Too bad there weren’t more employees like me.lol

11. Bry

Craigslist is a fantastic tool to get second hand items. As for the bug situation, place a ring of vinegar around the crock pot and see if that helps.

12. Amarie on said:

Lol, yes I used to work at Wendy’s in my teens and when i came through the door to wash my hands at the sink (that was visible to customers), they would tell the white girl who was getting ready to make their sandwiches to let me do it instead. Even white customers didn’t want their own dealing with their food.lol

13. Umoja

The meat is coming from China.

It contains dogs, rats, horses, pink slime and a “meat glue” to hold it all together.

14. Adeen

Did you know that McDonalds fries are made out of plastic?

15. Amarie on said:

Yes i agree, DOAN is AWESOME. Thank you Negress for giving excellent advice and tips to all of us. We appreciate you for taking the time to share valuable information. I don’t post much but I’m always reading and taking notes.

16. Emile

Your comments are excellent! Here in PA, black farmers are put out of business within months due to lack of support. I’ve seen with my own two eyes black patrons walk past black stores to shop in the white ones.

We are under some spell where we CANNOT support each other.

There used to be a black farm lady that would sell her nutmeg and cinnamon at the local flea market on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. People used to walk past her stand to shop from the Amish (white) woman who sold her cinnamon at a higher price.

This is beyond us now. It’s metaphysical.

I’m urging all of us to stock up on supplies and firewood/ kerosene/ charcoal. We’re going to crash SOON and when that happens, those of us that are unprepared will suffer. Even farmers up here are hoarding their own crops.

17. Amarie

Most welcome.

18. Can you blame them?lol Not to mention I used to see guys accidentally drop nuggets on the floor,pick them up,put them in the carton box and serve then to customers! Absolutely disgusting! And this was way before I was conscious of how bad fast food was. But overall it can barely be called food. I guess people go because you get your food quickly.

19. Good post. I am glad you made it, Negress

20. “Death at your front door”. Sounds like a horror film right?lol Actually I heard about this from my nephew. I knew nothing about it. But places like Pizza Hut and Papa Johns Pizza deliver,so why not Burger King. I think this will become a trend for other fake food….I mean fast food places. It’s all just a marketing ploy. Many know people are becoming aware of these “death in disguise” restaurants. So to make it easier theyll bring it right to you. My my my….aren’t they so helpful.

21. What’s next, Prince?

7-11 Super slupee delivery? Willy Wonka uber chocolate gift packages?

22. Lol! I don’t think you’re too far off! That’s probably in the works as we speak.lol

23. mstoogood4yall on said:

I don’t know where the stereotype of Asian women being submissive and sweet came from. I didn’t see it when I went to their restaurant. I remember I ordered Chinese food on the phone and had to call back because I forgot an order and that old Asian woman answered and I told her what I wanted and she said with attitude didn’t you just call? I don’t eat that ish anymore my mom and brother still do but i’m done with people wanting my money but not giving a dam about me. I’m paying for your product and putting money in your pocket and you want to have attitude with me if anything she should be happy when someone orders more, that equals more money.

24. LOL I know that! I was informed by this program on TV, Fast food Nation about the process of preparing fast food and man, was I grossed out. No wonder most American adults are overweight(2/3 of American adults are overweight).

And Mcdonalds is give Ohio hero Carles Ramsey free burgers for life. That’s just like Amerikkklan.

26. Yup, that is why I hardly eat at McDonald’s these days.

27. Yes I agree. We should be supporting our own businesses

28. Mary Burrell

Yup, AmeriKKKlan’s way, that is!

Oops! I meant Charles Ramsey. McDonald’s is giving Charles Ramsey free burgers for life. Why not give the man some job training.

30. Miss Mary
    Free burgers?

How lovely. free pink slime for life.

Yum!

31. Won’t even have to call or go online soon, just click File –> Open –> “3piece.biscuit.gravy.side =m&c.cherrycoke.food” –> Print.

32. That is crazy. Poor man will probably die from a heart attack eating all those big macs. I’m not surprised that they are willing to give this man a heart attack in a bun for life, but a lot of news media is making fun of him and acting like he’s not much of a hero. Yea they really do want to kill us off with this. They probably saying lets give this ninja free food instead of the respect he deserves because black people will accept scraps from massa’s table. if he eats our burgers everyday we won’t have to worry about giving him free food for life he’ll be dead before we know it. smdh

33. OMG!

why??????????

34. Umoja on said:

The horror!!…..*burp*

35. Wanna know what’s even worse? I read another article about 3d printed food, and it said that they’re already working on ways to have say, a donut, printed out….

But….. instead of it being a heart clogging, gooey, deadly yet tasty krispy-creme, they can put all of the vital proteins, minerals, good stuff, etc from a plate of veggies and put it into the donut’s makeup, so it tastes just as good and gives you all of the benefit of a healthier diet.

Knowing how they love to lie, I’m willing to bet 3-d printed food is their final solution to kill us off. Just give us the old switch-around on what will be marketed as “heart-healthy soul food” and put in a tiny bit of cyanide, a tiny bit of radioactive isotope.

36. They also have formaldehyde on them for added sweetness. It is now said that the average American has so many preservatives in them that they do not decay upon death as rapidly as before.

Also I was thinking of one day doing a paper on the horrors of fast food. Take the bread for instance it is made with human hair. Mac Donalds admitted as much saying that the l cysteine use to make shortbread softer is derived from human hair that is treated with hydrofluoric acid that is later calcified. So if you ever see something along the lines of calcium monohydride fluoride l cysteine on a labels know a few things.

One they are trying to calcify your pineal gland so, you can reach higher thought.
    Two isolates Rob the body and make you malnourished, fat, damage the brain, inflame the body and set you up for things like cancer. Three the are setting the stage for you to become a canabal yes, that’s right. Think about it McDonald’s can say openly it is okay to use a product that once was part of a person grew out of someone’s scalp and now you can put it in you mouth. What else are they extracting from human bodies and putting in the so called food.

This is not just fast food but, all places even bread at places like whole foods and trader Jo’s have this. That is just one ingredient in the bread. To go over everything I think truth be told would stop me and say write a book and we will read it. Just one more thing then I stop. In order to make it so the bread last longer on the shelf they add something call ascorbic acid. This kills microbes in your gut that you need as well as bread mold. Then they market that activia crap to you to replace the good stuff you destroyed eating the bread. I won’t even get into it about the dairy stuff. I’ll just say when you eat that stuff you have no idea what you are doing to yourself. You are better off going hungry till you can m as me your own.

@Negress

The “Food Racists” are just as evil. Negress, they’re throwing everrrrrything at us…Oh Yes! Negress, horses are being butchered left and right here in Miami for their meat. Growing up, i loved Chinese Rice, until i found out about the dogs…Real Talk! We have no idea what kind of meat these fast-food joints are selling. Arab Stores, what we call them in the hood, are no better…Natural Ice, Little Debbie, and Black & Mild are famous in the 305.

Ty

38. Yes, so true! Fast food and megafood companies don’t care about Black peoples’ well-being. They just want to stock us up with fake food and watch us die. That’s why major supermarkets leave whole areas where people of Color live. What’s left are the fast-food joints, convenience stores, dollar stores, corner stores, and sav-a-lots. No Paneras, no Chipotles, no Whole Foods, no Krogers, no Dorothy Lane Markets(an upscale grocery store company serving affluent South Dayton, Ohio suburbs). Nothing!

39. Tyrone,

One of the things I love about the internet is that you can find the recipies for everything you would ever want to eat. I like south east asain type food too like thai and burmese, but I don’t go out for it anymore. I make it at home and I find after a while it is easier and better. Besides they thrive off of others eating at their resteraunts as many do not go out and eat on a routine bases. Also, they are opening up creole and cajun and soul food resturants all over here. So I don’t see why not open one with that style of food by us for us.

Also, I get tired of going to African resteraunts with all of these WP in it asking for mild baby food. It never fails to be the end of a thing as the put less and less spice to satisfy WP who act like they know how it should be done. As for all of those little stores we don’t like well in a way we have no one to blame, but ourselves for giving them our money and eating shit. Everytime you eat that junk that is what you are voting for asking for and accepting.

Go to farmers markets and learn how to jar, dry, pickle and preserve your own. Always have nuts, fruits, and veggies on hand so you are never tempted to eat junk. Almost every one carries a water bottle with them and a back pack of some kind so you always have a way of carrying your stuff. Make your own lunches and invest in a juicer it comes in handy for raw soups, juices, and great material for things like breads and meatloaf and the such.

Saw this on Kushite Prince he has some of the coolest stuff.

40. honeytreebee on said:

Here is something on pickling

Here is something on jarring. There are many methods find some that work for you.

Here is something on one of those popular fizzy drinks. You can make this yourself as an alternative to soda.

41. honeytreebee on said:

Tyrone,

here are some things to try when you want fried rice. I don’t eat rice I use cauliflower instead or rice.

As with all recipies I suggest you see how they do it and then make adjustments accordingly.

I really like this one it is sooooooooo yummmmmyyyyy. I can’t take it to work cause they steal it every time y’all.

42. honeytreebee on said:

there is so much we have to eat we not need eat junk.

I just had to include them they are so cute together.

@honeytreebee

Good Morning Sista! Good lookin’ out with the knowledge, i’ve started to put many of the alternatives into practice already. I have to check out Kushite’s site. Black people have to see that food is a weapon just as much as drugs, guns, alcohol, etc. Sober and healthy black people are free as well…Ditto!

Ty

44. Thanks for the info on aboarbic acid and dairy.. I wondered about the new rise of probiotics .. It’s time consuming making your own foods but so worth it.. Has anyone heard of the dangers of cooking with “non stick” Teflon pans?? It’s better to use stainless steel…or cast iron but made in America and not china.. Once I find the article ill post it below..

45. Do u eat black rice or NO rice at all.. Is rice dangerous as well?

46. Thanks for the shout out HTB! I appreciate the love. 🙂 I agree that’s a great video.

When the Iranians or whatever they are started putting up convenience stores in the hood and selling pork chop sandwiches. Can you believe that? Frigging pork chop sandwiches. I knew something was up with that. I suspect that it’s dog or horse meat. Food racist that’s a good word to describe them. Especially selling those damn black and mild cigars and all that shit they know will kill back people. I can’t help but believe that this stuff is deliberate strategically placed in our communities for the demise of black people. Tyrone is right about the food racist. The Asians and Middle Eastern people set these businesses up and sell their merchandises of death.

48. honeytreebee on said:

I do not eat grains as I find them hard to digest and take a lot of water to digest. It is very high in carbs for the amount of nutrition you get from it and as such tends to promote weight gain for me. When I do eat rice I usually do not eat brown rice as the phytins in it lock up enzymes receptors amd makes digestion difficult. The grem that gives rice and wheat it’s brown color is where the germ of the plant is and it is that part that the plant gives special protection to. This is why many animals can not and will not on their own eat gran which is grass that has gone to seed. This is also, the reason why grains are sprouted, fermented, ground, boiled, soaked and so on to reduce the phytin load. However, while these methods reduce the anti nutrient phytin it is still there in large enough amounts to lock up my gut and cause malabsorption and unwanted weight gain. Since I have gone grain free no rice, wheat, oats, corn and so on. I have lost a significant amount of weight without exercise or going on a diet as in restricting calories.

That said, if you find rice to be something that you enjoy eating and it doesn’t give you problems I would suggest that you look into getting organic rice that has not been sprayed and if, you stock up on it put it in your freezer to avoid weviels. The stuff that they do to rice with genetically modifying it with genes that don’t affect the plant, but affect you is no accident. Look at what they are doing with the bees and how they have the plants that bees have always tended to now can’t do their job without killing the whole hive. No accident. Also, there is a man named Tyrone Hayes I posted his you tube clips here before he is worth checking out and explains pesticides that they used on our foods very well and the same can be said for GMO foods too. Basically it affects the DNA that you pass down to your kids. Notice each generation of children is getting sicker and sicker. He explains how what we are eating affect the children yet born and is passes down for many generation. He has tied it in to the infertility in the midwest and the rise in hermaphidites and other things. Yes, all from eating grains sprayed with pesticides. They the pesticides companies have attacked him and have tried to discredit his work.

What I found especially interesting was that the smaller amounts could be more devistating for us than large amounts. You’ll have to watch his clips on you tube and he also has a web site too. So, eating clean and healthy is beyond important today because you are not just eating for yourself, but for all geerations to come through you and after you. As we are made of ur parents cell who were made of their parents cell in an unbroken chain back to the first. So everytime you eat and drink it is not for you, but for your ancestors past, present, and future.

49. Yes, I’ve had that happen to me a few times to many. Either alone, or with friends or with my family and immediately they start up in their language and you can sense it’s disparaging.
    It made me feel SO Sad and Depressed that I started to refuse invitations out. In the Neanderthal eateries, they’d at least strain to be “polite”, because you can understand them, but the dislike is IN their face. It made me sad because I had to rack my brains to Know WHAT we ever did for people to behave like this?

50. The World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) has just completed a detailed review of more than 7,000 clinical studies covering links between diet and cancer. Its conclusion is rocking the health world with startling bluntness: Processed meats are too dangerous for human consumption. Consumers should stop buying and eating all processed meat products for the rest of their lives.

Processed meats include bacon, sausage, hot dogs, sandwich meat, packaged ham, pepperoni, salami and virtually all red meat used in frozen prepared meals. They are usually manufactured with a carcinogenic ingredient known as sodium nitrite. This is used as a color fixer by meat companies to turn packaged meats a bright red color so they look fresh. Unfortunately, sodium nitrite also results in the formation of cancer-causing nitrosamines in the human body. And this leads to a sharp increase in cancer risk for those who eat them.

A 2005 University of Hawaii study found that processed meats increase the risk of pancreatic cancer by 67 percent. Another study revealed that every 50 grams of processed meat consumed daily increases the risk of colorectal cancer by 21 percent. These are alarming numbers. Note that these cancer risks do not come from eating fresh, non-processed meats. They only appear in people who regularly consume processed meat products containing sodium nitrite.

Sodium nitrite appears predominantly in red meat products (you won’t find it in chicken or fish products). Here’s a short list of food items to check carefully for sodium nitrite and monosodium glutamate (MSG), another dangerous additive:

Beef jerky
    Bacon
    Sausage
    Hot dogs
    Sandwich meat
    Frozen pizza with meat
    Canned soups with meat
    Frozen meals with meat
    Ravioli and meat pasta foods
    Kid’s meals containing red meat
    Sandwich meat used at popular restaurants
    Nearly all red meats sold at public schools, restaurants, hospitals, hotels and theme parks
    If sodium nitrite is so dangerous to humans, why do the FDA and USDA continue to allow this cancer-causing chemical to be used? The answer, of course, is that food industry interests now dominate the actions by U.S. government regulators. The USDA, for example, tried to ban sodium nitrite in the late 1970″s but was overridden by the meat industry.5 It insisted the chemical was safe and accused the USDA of trying to “ban bacon.”

Today, the corporations that dominate American food and agricultural interests hold tremendous influence over the FDA and USDA. Consumers are offered no real protection from dangerous chemicals intentionally added to foods, medicines and personal care products.

You can protect yourself and your family from the dangers of processed meats by following a few simple rules:

Always read ingredient labels.
    Don’t buy anything made with sodium nitrite or monosodium glutamate.
    Don’t eat red meats served by restaurants, schools, hospitals, hotels or other institutions.
    And finally, eat more fresh produce with every meal. There is evidence that natural vitamin C found in citrus fruits and exotic berries (like camu camu) helps prevent the formation of cancer-causing nitrosamines, protecting you from the devastating health effects of sodium nitrite in processed meats. The best defense, of course, is to avoid eating processed meats altogether.

51. Thank you, Your Highness!

52. Hotep my queen! How is your Memorial Day weekend going?

53. Quiet and beautiful. We do not celebrate the European’s holidays so for us, it’s just another family day. Yours?

54. What? No celebration! You’re not having a big cookout with pork ribs,hot dogs,pork sausages and hamburgers?lol I have some relatives that are having a cookout tomorrow. But I have to work so I won’t be going. But I wouldn’t be going anyway but I use work as an excuse for not being able to attend.lol I’ll get holiday pay anyway so why not?lol

55. hehehehe

No. No hotdogs for the Negress.

LOL!

56. @ kushite

Yes I remember reading somewhere that they use carbon monoxide to make the meat look red and fresh. They said meat is really supposed to be grayish not red. People wonder why this generation will have a shorter life than the previous ones. Duh the organizations made to protect us are told to go away by the companies they investigate and they do as their are told smh. If these companies could they would have it the way it used to be before the restrictions and have kids working, paying people little, and putting anything in their product. America where you are free to do as you are told or be poisoned off. In other countries these same companies aren’t allowed to do this and have to give them natural products. I read that coca cola for example can put crazy sheit in the soda here but overseas they have to put real sugar in the soda.
    The funny thing is we have known that this country was a lie it is whites who continue to believe in this country and attack people who point out the hypocrisy of this country. Yeah yall just continue singing usa usa and being patriotic not realizing your country is killing you off. reminds me of that movie called antz. It was about an ant colony and some of the strong soldier ants decided to drown the other ants and build a new stronger society but they failed. Sadly I don’t think the us will fail with destroying the weaker, they technology is too advanced.

57. You’re absolutely correct! People should really watch that cartoon Antz. There’s a lot of symbolism in that film. It really shows how the elite view the “sheep”. You notice they live putting this stuff in cartoons. It’s a good way to brainwash children while they’re young. These people must be soulless bastards! They will stoop to anything to push an agenda and brainwash the masses. Truly sickening!

58. CourtneyH on said:

@Negress

About two weeks ago, PBS aired a doc titled “Soul Food Junkies.” It was made by Byron Hurt and displayed and discussed the history of food in African-American culture. Among the issues discussed: how the term “soul food” came about (the scraps that were fed to the slaves — the worst part of the pig (ears, feet, etc.); how there is a paucity of grocery stores but a proliferation of liquor stores and fast-food restaurants in black and brown communities; how healthy food is expensive; how a soul food cook in Jackson, Mississippi feed civil rights demonstrators in the 1960s; and efforts by black people to improve the situation. On the last note, among the solutions included are growing your own food, eating a plant-based diet, the experiment at a charter school in Newark, New Jersey, where black and brown kids grow their own vegetables and eat them at lunch instead of the processed lunches full of sugar and sodium; and making soul food more healthy (baking instead of frying food, and taking the skin of off chicken, among others). If you haven’t watched it, maybe you can view it on You Tube. It’s a really good documentary because it contains a lot of pertinent information in just one hour.

P.S.: I enjoy your blog! It is very enlightening!

59. Courtney

Thank you for the recommendation. One of my commenters also advised me to watch it.

Happy you enjoy the blog.

60. “The dead giveaway is they don’t eat that mess that they serve you.”

So very true! I remember having a conversation with one of the Chinese cook at the Nursing Home where I work, he told me not to eat the garbage(food) from the Chinese fast food restaurant because they will never eat that kind of crap.