Desperately Seeking Metatron

Metatron’s Cube

Reading the Talmud (some of it…I never got past the incest, pedophilia and phallic worship) has given me great insight.

Since learning that the Khazars converted to Judaism roughly in 7th century and have NO blood ties to the Son of David, I felt compelled to know who they were praying to. The Talmud lead me to Metatron:

*********************************************************************

Spiritual rocking is the ability to communicate with spirits by way of rocking back and forth. It is the simplest technique in spiritual awareness. No real focus is needed, all you do is to stand up in the middle of a room with your hands by your side and relax your body. Then in your own time, close your eyes and ask if your spiritual guide is there. You may feel a sensation around your hands. This is natural. With this technique, there is no telepathy so you can only ask questions with yes and no answers. If a spirit answers with no to a question, your body will rock from side to side. If a spirit answers with yes to a question, your body will rock back and forth in motion. When you have finished working with your guides, thank them for their time and bid them good day.

The myths of Metatron are extremely complicated, and at least two separate versions exist. The first version states he came into being when God created the world and immediately assumed his many responsibilities. The second claims that he was first a human named Enoch, a pious, good man who had ascended to Heaven a few times, and eventually was transformed into a fiery angel. Some later books adopt the first version, some the second, and in other literature, both are combined.

There are even two versions of the name Metatron, one spelled with seven letters, the other with six, lacking the Hebrew letter “yod.” The Kabbalists, Jewish Mysticists, explained that the six-letter name represents the Enoch-related Metatron, while the seven-letter name refers to the primordial Metatron. Despite the elaborate debate, the origin of Metatron’s name is not clear. Many attempts have been made to explain it, but none of them is satisfactory, since the word has no real meaning or root in any language. Some authors think it may be derived from private meditations and visions, or even glossolalia. This article concentrates on the Metatron-Enoch version

Metatron is one of the most important angels in the heavenly hierarchy. He is a member of a special group that is permitted to look at God’s countenance, an honor most angels do not share. In the literature, Metatron is often referred to as “the Prince of the Countenance.”

In the Babylonian Talmud, Metatron is mentioned only three times, but the references are important. All three relate to the problem of Metatron’s immense power, which may have caused some people to confuse him with God. In later literature he was even mentioned as the “lesser Yahweh” — a serious blasphemy for the strictly Monotheistic Judaism. Later, some authors tried to resolve the issue by showing how the Hebrew letters of the name of a mythical predecessor, the angel Yahoel (later to be entirely identified with Metatron), were the same letters as those in the name of Yahweh.

Another legend states that God himself named him so, out of affection. A fascinating legend tells of a particularly interesting and famous Jewish heretic, Elisha ben Avuyah, who saw Metatron sitting by God’s side, occupying the same type of throne. This made Elisha suspect that two equal powers operated in the universe — God and Metatron. The legend continues to explain that he made a false assumption, which indeed cost Elisha his position within the Jewish community. According to these scholars, God permitted Metatron to sit because, as God’s scribe, he recorded the good deeds of the Nation of Israel. This story works very well with two of Metatron’s many heavenly tasks: a scribe and an advocate, defending the Nation of Israel in the heavenly court.

Enoch, a pious teacher, scribe and leader of his people, is famed for the part he took in the tragedy of the fallen angels (see Watchers). Living during a time of great sins, around the flood, he had visited Heaven more than once. However, the time was ripe for a most significant trip. One night, two angels woke him up and commanded him to prepare for his journey.

They took him on their wings, and showed him all the Heavens and their inhabitants, including a side trip to Paradise and to the place of punishment and torture of the sinners, which strangely enough was located not too far from paradise. He observed the activity of the sun and the moon, and made a visit of consolation to rebellious angels, the Grigori, succeeding in bringing them closer to God. After the tour, the great Angels Gabriel and Michael lead him straight to God’s Throne.

Sitting next to God, Enoch was instructed in wisdom, and using his skills as a scribe, prepared three hundred and sixty-six books. When he learned everything, a most significant thing happened. God revealed to him great secrets — some of which are even kept secret from the angels! These included the secrets of Creation, the duration of time the world will survive, and what will happen after its demise. At the end of these discussions, Enoch returned to earth for a limited time, to instruct everyone, including his sons, in all he learned. After thirty days, the angels returned him to Heaven.

And then the divine transformation took place. Additional wisdom and spiritual qualities caused Enoch’s height and breadth to become equal to the height and breadth of the earth. God attached thirty-six wings to his body, and gave him three hundred and sixty-five eyes, each as bright as the sun. His body turned into celestial fire — flesh, veins, bones, hair, all metamorphosed to glorious flame. Sparks emanated from him, and storms, whirlwind, and thunder encircled his form. The angels dressed him in magnificent garments, including a crown, and arranged his throne. A heavenly herald proclaimed that from then on his name would no longer be Enoch, but Metatron, and that all angels must obey him, as second only to God.

—– An excerpt taken from “Metatron’s Cube”

Black Family, since we are all on a journey to learn and overstand our physical and mental prisons, allow me to ask you this question:

Who is Metatron and why is His origin so complicated?

17 thoughts on “Desperately Seeking Metatron

1. darqbeauty on said:

Sounds like they’re worshiping the “Light Bearer”. The Most High would never give people over to spirits that sanction the rape of babies and the worship of angels and a Rabbis word over His. This is blasphemy. Just like everything else they do. This is what a mad mind comes up with when tampering with the historical Book of our people. They are going to literally go INSANE when the final showdown occurs and Truth is brought to light. Well that and sold off to other nations who will treat them harshly and where they will finally cease to exist. Bondsmen and handmaidens..then the ash heap. I can’t stand these thieves and their endless lies. Lies about who they are. Lies about where they came from. Lies about DNA evidence. Lies about The Most High. SLANDEROUS lies about His son. Lies about the Angels…lies lies lies. They hold their Satanic Talmud over the Bible. The world is waking up to their lies. Then one question will remain. Who’s TRUE Israel? THAT’S when all hell is literally going to break loose. Metatron. Sounds like a bootleg Transformer. Get out of here with that mess and take that spasmodic rocking with you. Effing liars and thieves.

2. Darq

Have you ever read the interview of Harold Rosenthal?

3. darqbeauty on said:

No, but about to Google it! Right now! Thanks for the heads up.

4. darqbeauty on said:

Actually, yes, I have read it. I just didn’t know the name. These dastardly bastardly people have pulled the wool over the eyes of so many that when the backlash comes, it will be great. Much of what they do is under the guise of “Chosen People Status”. So what will happen will people do their research and start finding that these are a people not chosen by TMH, but by THEMSELVES. Something about me maddens me. When I see their fakeness and hear them proclaim their “heritage”. I bet Native Americans taste the same bitter bile when they hear recessives yammering on about “taking their country back”. The Devil is a liar. When he speaks, he speaks his native tongue.
    I think of that scripture whenever I hear/read on of them speak. Now, I know that Mr. Silverstein down the street, who gives me extra roast beef on my sandwich because my puffy hair reminds him of his favorite niece’s, is not part of it. Most of THEM are ignorant of where they come from. Hell, they don’t even care. Most JeWISH people are the least religious and most neurotic people I’ve ever seen. And yes, some of them know EXACTLY where they come from and yet perpetuate this insane lie and theft of birthright by silence, but my beef is with the ones that hold the strings as puppet masters over this Earth. They hold GAY PRIDE parades in OUR Holy land. Oh yes, I know exactly who this Metatron is. He has gone by many names. Beelzebub, Ba’al, Marduk, Shatan, Satan, Lucifer. If I was deep in the woods and just ate spicy food and absolutely HAD to wipe my ass, I wouldn’t take one page from the book. Vile people. Vile book. Vile lowercase god.

5. darqbeauty on said:

me =them.

6. Darq

Hahahaha!!! That made me giggle out loud!

7. theworldwelivein on said:

I’m still learning much, as such, I know silence and contemplation should be employed prior to answering a question, yet, I am interpreting this post differently from the well-informed darqbeauty. Dare I say I find this empowering? I must check out the interview. Thanks.

8. Crissjensen on said:

“Nothing New Under The Sun” when dealing with these evil demons always have and always will be.that’s just their nature(evil is what evil dose).

but it’s good your putting this truth out there for us. so Thank you!!

Wow, what in the wide world of sports is this about? So is this some sort of jewish mysticism? I must study this further. It’s very strange. When I would see pictures of them at the wailing wall I always thought they were praying to God. I must research this further. But thank you for puting this out there.

10. Sincere on said:

Once again, children believe in santa & the easter bunny, adults: religion.

11. Yeah, I’m probably going to sound totally cray with this – but here it goes lol….

Meta – beyond, changing, approximately about itself (about in the locational sense, not in the definitive sense)- never stuck or stopping on something, something evolving continuously, with no fixed meaning because its focus changes eternally, at the same time all of its meanings become valid because it crosses over every meaning, in time.

Tron – an instrumentive suffix, objectifies or tries to pin down the root word it’s attached to, in this case the concept of something being beyond, or about itself
    Metatron – a constantly evolving principle of change that eventually crosses over every possible meaning

If you’re trying to pin down what they’re praying to, think about what they feel inside and how all of their efforts are an attempt to change the nature of the world from something Ma’atic, black-carbon based, totally-connected and undefeatable into something Non-Ma’atic or Entropic, disconnected and therefore divided and conquerable.

Their religions (rationalized Christianity, New Thought, free market capitalism, social democracies, Technocracies) are non-matrilineal, materialistic, ultimately objectify all matter and lead to a death without rebirth – the end of the spiral, spiritual nature and its transformation into something that can be controlled.

They have to keep on changing the definition of what they’re about (Metatron concept), and changing the particular way they do things (building societies, war, technology, schooling, bureaucracy) in order to keep us on our toes, shedding all kinds of energy in order to “keep up”.

Your favorite movie, They Live, has aliens from another system feeding on our energy in order to take it to their system, so if I had to make a guess ‘their’ nature is from another open system that needs all of us working like slaves, or breeding and eating ourselves into fat zombie shells in order to drain some type of energy from us and take it back for their system for their gain.

I have another part I can post tonight, but I have two papers for school to type

12. Jesus, gurl..are you Dr. Ani’s protege or what? lol…masterfully laid out. And I was just watching her series of vids (Definitely going to get the book, but I’m going to have to work up to it based on what others have noted. lol)..and one of the things that I thought was so interesting about her theory (which totally rings true) is that before I just thought in terms of divide & conquer as a tactic used to separate us from each other but she brought home the fact that they need our PSYCHES & minds to be broken, fractured, warring & thereby divided so that we cannot even begin to process what’s going on, let alone mount an offensive. I thought that was so profound. My own opinion is that what they have created is projected psychosis. Can you imagine what THEIR minds/psyches look like to have produced this system? Scurrry indeed.

13. Bry

That was fantastic!

Studying the Cabal and its practices, I would agree with ALL of your statements. Jewry is nothing more than simple Paganism. Symbols and metaphysics are being utilized to continue this Spiritual warfare. You may enjoy Dr. Delbert Blair. He speaks on all of this.

I can’t wait to hear more of your thoughts.

14. nmaat

Words and thoughts are a big part of the meta-physical plane. Watching Dr. Blair and Dr. Bey, we spoke recently, has taught me that words have the ability to manifest itself into reality. You actually have the power to make your own reality just by meditating on it.

What these beings are doing to us is some serious shit! I’ve always wondered why they would disappear into these buildings and chant for hours…In Brooklyn and the Bronx, you see them scurrying about with briefcases and holding chickens in their marketplaces.

15. Then if they can use concentrated thought & meditation to project their desires onto the world (projected psychosis), then it would stand to reason, that as Dr. Blair indicates, WE also have the power of concentrated thought to REVERSE this. I also agree with what Dr. Ani says that we confer power to them & once we stop being complicit, the system will fall. I am a novice to metaphysics and am going slowly trying to process everything. I do know that organized religion never really resonated with me. And now I see why. Raising my consciousness & ‘frequency’ is now a primary goal. I knew we were powerful instinctively but now I believe we are more powerful than most of us could ever imagine…very exciting shit. lol..

16. Nmaat

I say this with no exaggeration. We are some bad ass muthafuckas! They know it. That’s why our melanin and pineal gland are being stolen and eaten,injected and synthesized into tanning creams.

Get lots of sunlight. Meditate daily. Beware of what foods you eat and who you allow into your circle. Stop using their toothpaste and get a water filtration system.

That’s a good start to become more “aware” of your thoughts.