One Blood, One Rule, One Party

Tomorrow is Election Day. Please resist the urge to cast your vote. The Electoral College has already (s)elected our new ruler.

Your votes are meaningless. AmeriKlan is but an extension of the British Empire. In the original constitution, NOT the one that you read in school, it says that we are still under British rule. Under British rule, serfs, meaning slaves, cannot own property.

Don’t believe me?

Even if you own your own home outright and you do not pay property taxes, the government takes your home and land away from you! Please open your eyes and realize that this illusion is being done to keep you asleep.

Did you know that Obama signed the NDAA Act? What’s that, you ask?

Worse, the NDAA authorizes the military to detain even US citizens under the broad new anti-terrorism provisions provided in the bill, once again without trial.

Let the Negress explain what that means in black talk:

You’re screwed.

Open your eyes to the deception. Stay home tomorrow.

30 thoughts on “One Blood, One Rule, One Party

1. “The National Defense Authorization Act greatly expands the power and scope of the federal government to fight the War on Terror, including codifying into law the indefinite detention of terrorism suspects without trial. Under the new law the US military has the power to carry out domestic anti-terrorism operations on US soil.”
    Great post ST. This is one of the reasons I created my new survival blog.

2. Blacktastic post komrade.

@Kushite Prince

Islam is no friend to black folk on this planet, i have no sympathy for radical muslims in the US and beyond. Our sistas and brothas in Africa are dying horrible deaths because of this religion. Why are blacks in the US defending white arabs who seek to dominate and conquer Africa? By any means necessary, they should be wiped off the map…Bottomline!

4. Sister,

Most of Black Poverty is because of Politics; particularly our mismanagement of Politics. You don’t want to cut off your nose to spite your face.

The operation of the Electoral College is that when we vote for Presidency, we vote for Electorates. How can it be pre-selected if we elect these Electorates?

Nevertheless, there are state and local candidates running. State and local politics directly impact our Economical situation.

Finally 9th cousins isn’t surprising. Rich 9th cousins does not mean there are no poor 9th cousins. Look at Clinton: his Brother is a career criminal.

You should know that our race needs to use what’s in our hands–not throw it away. We already throw away our money–what good is that? We already throw away our culture–what good is that? Now you want us to throw away our vote? What good is that?

I’m voting for Barack Obama, and I’m voting for State and Local Officials; then I’m going to continue organizing our race. 🙂

By the way–who do you think is pre-selected for this election?

5. I’ll be glad when this show is over.

6. soforeal on said:

@tyrone

tell the truth and shame the devil.

7. Pingback: One Blood, One Rule, One Party « diaryofanegress « Innerstanding Isness

8. I agree with that. I’d also say that despite Obama’s shortcomings, and there are many, Rmoney seems to exceed his failings immensely. If things will get little better under Obama, at least they aren’t likely to get much worse.

9. Thank you. No illusions here.

10. Thanks. We need to see whats going on in plain truth.

11. Obama will win. That’s why he was front row center when this planned disaster happened. Romney was off rolling around in money so Obama could look better by comparison.

Of course, many places now have paper ballots due to the storm so they can easily say that Romney had more votes…with no real proof.

12. The show must go on!

13. “Let the Negress explain what that means in black talk:

You’re screwed.

Open your eyes to the deception. Stay home tomorrow.”

Screwed ??
    What about counter options?
    Stay home .
    Even if I don’t vote I’m not staying home.
    I may not have a job but I have a lot of work to do.

@soforeal

The status quo can’t continue. I’m voting for Romney because the other option is unacceptable in every aspect. Black folk in this country are being marginalized by democrats for the benefit of other groups…illegal-immigrants, homosexuals, muslims, whitewomen, and so forth. When our race votes for the donkeys, we’re actually voting to keep ourselves at the bottom. As we already know, others get rich off of our stupidity as a people.

15. sittinducks on said:

Power concedes nothing without a demand. Have we demanded anything from the Democratic party? Blacks in general have been loyal Democrats since at least the ’40’s. I haven’t heard this outcry from Blacks against a Democratic president, EVER. Is it because they were WHITE.

16. sittinducks on said:

Many Blacks share the same Bloodline with former presidents. Quite a few of them owned slaves. So What?

17. At the polling place, I saw Jews tripping over themselves to vote in Romney. 😐

Some believe he’s “Pro-Israel.” Sis, I don’t think it’s a good idea to not vote.

18. Too late onitaset. I’m already tucked in and away from this madness. Jews will vote for Romney who gives them the illusion of pro Israel.

Illusion being an operative word. I’ll be happy when the show is over. Different day, same bullshit.

19. Hey sis.what do you think of this brother’s position?

20. I’m not defending white Arabs. I’m aware of what they’re doing in Mother Africa. I can’t stand what those filthy Arabs are doing over there. The reason Sister Truth put up the info about the NDAA is because their classification of a “terrorist” is left up to the government. If you speak ill of your government you can be considered a terrorist. That’s my problem with it. They’re slowly taking our rights away as we speak. Amerikkka is becoming a police state slowly but surely. And Obama is down with the program. Not to mention he extended the Patriot Act once he got in office. So much for “change”.

21. @ prince

I wholeheartedly agree! I hope zero blacks vote this year and show these suckers that we’re hip to their game.

22. Ron Thomas on said:

I was going to sit out these types of posts because to be honest…..I think they are stupid.

Exactly HOW is staying home, doing nothing, not voting (whether you believe it matters or not) doing anything but reinforcing the message that as a people, we aren’t smart enough to take an active interest in our own fates?
    The choices are fairly stark this time out.
    Forwards, where we HAVE to go anyway; or backwards, where so many people want to take us?
    And you want us to do NOTHING? To Prove a Point? What message are we sending?
    What point? That we are as foolish & stupid as we have been made out to be?That we don’t care what happens to everything all those that have endured before, still endure, and will have to continue to endure & fight, because we were too damned stupid to go out and exercise a right people of all colors, religions, persuasions, etc.., died for us to have?
    For this, I lost an uncle in Korea? And another in Vietnam? A friend in Beirut? And almost myself in a desert half a world away? For my own people to advocate just pissing away a right my best friend died in my arms halfway around the world, because we figured what we were doing JUST MIGHT make a difference to someone, somewhere, who needed someone that looked like us to look up to?
    I have spent YEARS, hell, DECADES of my life trying to help our people get their collective shit together one person at a time, sometimes at a VERY high cost, and tried to teach that to both my daughters; only to hear our own people preaching some ignorant-assed nonsense about staying home on election day.

I thought we were smarter and better than this. Obviously, I was wrong.

I went out and cast my vote today, as did my wife, and as may people as I could rally to be there in the dark hours of the morning. For those of you that didn’t and don’t plan to, don’t complain if things go BADLY WRONG, and we wind up with an asshole MUCH WORSE that GWB could ever imagine himself to be.

Remember that it was your choice; not that you give a flying damn about how your choice affects the rest of us trying to help make a difference.

And I just don’t wanna hear it. So this will be my last post on this blog, and probably any other.

Good luck to all of us….I think we’ll need it.

23. ynotme on said:

@ Ron Thomas

Sorry for your loss, but a very, very strong cup of chamomile tea is highly recommended.

24. @ Ynotme

LOL! Ron is just blowing off some steam, ynotme. Voting is very personal to folks.

@Mbeti

Nothing will change brotha. The usual suspects are still in charge. We’re gonna suffer here in the US, but, Africa is what really worries me the most. Obama is not a champion of our homeland, his homeland. All of the vultures will start circling around even more, they smell death…4 more years of Obama, radical islam on the move, and China gaining an even greater foothold on the continent. I wish more black people had stayed home in hindsight, our votes pushed him over the finish line.

@Onitaset

The irony of it all. White Jewish Liberals have bankrolled democrats for decades, and one of their own is enabling the so-called enemies of Israel to get closer to “The Bomb.” Biting the hand that feeds you. Now, the same folk are worried to death about Iran wiping Israel off the map, Why Now?

27. @ diary of a negress You not voting and telling people no to is not making a difference its just furthering their goal why not vote 3rd party for some reason the media and those involved make it a priority for people to not give their vote for something like the Libertarian or green party as it could lead to the end of the 2 party system Just look into the issue and see what could happen and why there so against and afraid of the American people giving their vote too a party other than Democrat or republican

@Ron Thomas

Black people are voting for the same bulls**t election after election…No Change! Why would democrats change all of a sudden if we’re still being donkeys in the mental sense? If i neglect your vote year after year, and you still vote for me, Why would i act and think differently? Seriously! Do we want to put up with another group of people and their bs as black people? I’m not feeling any of this crap. I’m gonna be angry for the next 4 years as long as a donkey is in the White House.

R

We need to vote for any party that doesn’t start with a D. Libertarian is the best option for us going forward. Democrats have cornered the market on identity politics, thus, the GOP has no legs. Democrats will always attract the stupid people, which is why there needs to be a 3rd party to counter the stupid liberals that are destroying the country.