What’s That in the Sky?

What are Chemtrails?

Chemtrails are the chemical aerosol streaks deposited in the air by the spray system of a plane. Chemicals that are sprayed by airplanes have many purposes like mosquito control and crop dusting. They also serve the purpose of population control and weather manipulation. When I was on assignment in Wisconsin, I drove into Chicago to see the new blues talent at Buddy Guy’s Club. Walking down Wabash Avenue, I was aware of the streaks in the sky but had no idea what they were. It wasn’t until I became “conscious” that I realized I was slowly being poisoned. After inhaling the “dust”, my mouth and face felt…funny. Chemtrails are everywhere and there is no escaping breathing in some of the main components in their “streaks” :

1. Sulfur

2. Chemical Manganese/ Lead/ Alloy

3. Arsenic (poison)

What does this do to your health?

– Neurological effects and behavioral changes, like aggression
– Disturbance of blood circulation
– Heart damage
– Effects on eyes and eyesight
– Reproductive failure
– Damage to immune systems
– Stomach and gastrointestinal disorder
– Damage to liver and kidney functions
– Hearing defects
– Disturbance of the hormonal metabolism
– Suffocation and lung embolism

What does this aerosol do to the weather?

The DOE website states that, “The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.”

At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history. Though “hostile” environmental modification was banned by UN Convention in 1978, its “friendly” use today is being hailed as the new savior to climate change and to water and food shortages. The military-industrial complex stands poised to capitalize on controlling the world’s weather.

“In recent years there has been a decline in the support for weather modification research, and a tendency to move directly into operational projects.” ~World Meteorological Organization, 2007

“Rainmaker” Charles Hatfield, in 1915, destroyed much of San Diego.

The crew in Operation Stormfury in 1963. Note the special belly on the Douglas DC6-B for cloud seeding purposes. {Source: global research.com}

The black population has been the main target of Chemtrails by putting alloy (chemical manganese) in popular malt liquor beverages, like Colt 45, which was only sold in poor black neighbourhoods roughly 45 years ago. Today the popular drink, owned by Pabst Inc, boasts Pabst Blue Ribbon, a popular drink in the white community.  In 2005, a hurricane tore apart a popular musical and black ancestral community leaving thousands of my relatives dead, dying and homeless. Read these statements:

‘It’s as if the entire Gulf Coast were obliterated by the worst kind of weapon you can imagine.’

–  President G.W. Bush as he toured Alabama and Mississippi.

‘Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of Electro-Magnetic waves.  So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations.  It’s real.

– Secretary of Defense William Cohen 1997 on Counter-terrorism

Black people, we are at war. When will you see the truth?

25 thoughts on “What’s That in the Sky?

I asked about this in a previous post. But yes that exactly what I was seeing in the sky. Chemtrails that’s interesting. Lord knows what we are breathing from thosetoxic chemicals. The food, the water, everything we consume down to the air we breathe. Toxicity. It’s a wonder we don’t glow in the dark.

2. Miss Mary:

I didnt forget. I saw them too and it made me feel funny.

3. ynotme on said:

Sister,

Here is a Trailer on this subject

What In The World Are They Spraying?

4. Ynotme

Thank you for the video! Why is it that whites only want to do something like save the planet, after they’ve plotted to destroy it?

5. blackmystory on said:

I like the breadth of your posts, you deal with issues that affect the planet beyond the typical African consciousness, which in reality is what African consciousness was all about… consciousness of the whole. I urge you and everyone else to delve into metaphysics. Metaphysics is the only thing that can aid us in overcoming where the devil is taking us now. It is not the end all, but it is a means to the end and gives us a better overstanding of how, what, when and where.

One you overstand this you will know that chemtrails are not just a poisoning of the atmosphere but a means of psychic control and suppression of the Ba and in turn the Khu (the spark from the original fire). The information is out there about chemtrails, including the intent. I like what you said about not being religious but spiritual. this is how you will free the ba (soul). The only way to offset this chemical and psychic attacks is to raise up the kundalini energies through strengthening the dark matter in us. There are ways to do this and it is not a quick fix. There is more to this but requires extensive dialogue.

6. Great topic Sister Truth! That’s some very great information you’ve given us. It’s a shame more people are not aware of this. That was also a great video ynotme put up. This is a topic right up my alley. I guess you beat me to it. I guess great minds think alike.lol

7. ynotme on said:

Well, I think they are tormented and very arrogant…They also like to test the full extent of their abilities only to realize they’ve gone to far.

8. Much as I respect the author of this site, and feel that they are capable of very insightful writing, I must strongly disagree with this.

Firstly, condensation trails are formed quite naturally behind fast moving aircraft, and this has been happening for decades all over the world. Planes flying in the US will leave contrails just as they would flying over Australia, or China, or Europe, or any number of different nations not under US control, including ones that are hostile to US interests. If this was a US white supremacist conspiracy, the enemies of the US would not take part, and would delight in revealing the truth to the world.

Secondly, it is indiscriminate. There is no point spraying chemicals high into the atmosphere, because you wont just affect the people you want to target. Now, selling drinks only in certain neighbourhoods, or tampering with the water sources in certain areas, that could work fine, but that’s a seperate issue.

Third, I don’t believe the US government is capable of doing this, over a large period of time under many administrations and keeping it secret. Far too many people would need to know about it, and far too many of them would see political gains for themselves in revealing it.

Fourth, they have better methods. Cutting funding from a few projects here, appointing a few judges with sympathetic views there, the odd carefully worded law, all of these have a much greater effect, and are very easy to put into place with little risk to the people doing it. There’s no need to look for outlandish conspiracies, boring ordinary but effective methods have been around for decades, and people accept them as normal.

Now, this is not written as an attempt to deny the existence or effect of racism in the US, merely that this isn’t one of their methods.

9. @ Blackmystory

I’m studying the Dogon. It’s heavy and not a quick nighttime read. So this will be a slow process for me. Forces exist beyond our control. That’s why sometimes, without explanation, you can feel something before it happens or you’ll hum a certain song before it comes on the radio.

Poisoning blacks and studying melanin is a great tool to keep us docile and asleep while demons figure out what to do. In my younger days, I used to wonder why whites couldn’t seem to stay away from Africa. Even the most vile, racist ones would fly to the Congo, Nigeria ,etc and stay there for months…studying.

Now I know.

My brother told me the other day that white people have been desperate to know the pic-o-grams on the pyramids and dig underneath the soil looking for …anything.

He’s not the first one to claim before they let this madness go, they’ll blow up the earth first.

10. Thanks Prince. The sad thing is, the Chemtrails look like clouds once they’ve dissolved so you don’t know which is which.

11. @ isme

Not only is the US government capable and willing to destroy black people, they would gladly do it for enjoyment alone.

The US government has invented:

1. AIDS
    2. Swine Flu / Bird Flu
    3. GMO’s
    4. Weapons of mass destruction
    5. Poisonous Vaccines
    6. The Tuskegee Experiment
    7. Sterilization of black women
    8. Project Paperclip
    9. The 13th Amendment
    10. Fema Camps aka The New Auschwitz

In the name of black destruction.

AmeriKlan and thusly the entire world, wants blackness eradicated due to the fact that we possess a material called carbon which has the power to wipe them off the face of the earth. From the moment the European laid eyes on our melanin, war has been raging and it has not stopped.

They hate us because they used to be us.
    They want us dead…or back in chains.
    If neither can happen then they will destroy this very planet including their loved ones and innocent people just to make it happen.

Not all whites are “in on it.” The ones in high places most definitely are. Soon they will figure out how to “melt down” melanin and use its power to their own advantage…without turning dark-skinned. That’s all they focus on.

US.

12. blackmystory on said:

@isme…shhhhhh! It’s okay go back to sleep!

13. blackmystory on said:

Did you know that when Napoleon first went to Kimit, he chose to sleep overnight in the great Pyramid in order to some who commune with the spirits of the Shekems? Many since before Herodotus travel to the motherland in order to get physically what they cannot inherit spiritually. These people don’t realize that spirituality is not something you slip on like a pair of Gap jeans, but a connection to the all via personal insperience. In ancient Africa our traditional narratives were attempts to document the information we received daily when we leave this illusionary spectrum and go into the real one, which is the where the ba or soul travels. African communion with the Aha is a personal one. Europeans put structures and strictures around it and then count and measure, thus removing the insperience and make it academic. Dogon cosmology and narrative is hard because it shatters our conditioning from an academic Eurocentric position. Once you learn to raise the Kundalini energies, you will attain a connection with your left and right hemisphere and then your journey to overstanding will speed up.

14. I’m trying but may I admit a secret?

I fight her daily. Most times I win. Other times I’m rendered powerless and that’s when my depression sets in.

15. blackmystory on said:

For you sister queen: Taking to do nothing often brings everything into perspective. Sometimes we have to be absolutely silent in order to hear what we need to hear. Even if it is the voices that are negative. Being silent, calming the mind, through practicing deep belly breathing, will allow you and only you oto free your mind. What you do here is a gift to the world and will resonate forever. Don’t worry about those who cautions or oppose you, their mission is to test whether you are worthy of the gift that the ancestors have given you. Not only were the Oracles women, but the original griots as well, so you have a purpose, be purposeful in achieving it.

16. Considering all that government(s) have done in the past, even to its own people and the silent compliance given to other means of “cleansing” the population of particular ethnicities (i.e. medical experimentation of Blacks; systematic genocide of Native Americans; nuclear weapons tests in Marshall Islands), I wouldn’t doubt that there is something behind these mysterious and unexplained characteristics we all see in the sky. Hell, there are even white people who question these types of incidents and have been demanding answers from the government(s). I read/listen/absorb all types of information and wisely draw my own conclusions. There’s a late-night radio show that I find frequently delves into these specific types of events (Coast To Coast AM). The information expressed during the show’s dialogue is very interesting to digest and raises legitimate questions about why, on a consistent basis, government(s) perform such stealth events without the consent or knowledge of the very people to be affected by their actions.

I also think that a lot of these events are connected with the agenda of powerful people in their quest to have absolute control over every element of this life as we know it, including possibly every facet of human behavior. In other words, these chemtrails are real and we are right in questioning their effects upon our health.

17. It is also said that Morgellons is being sprayed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

18. Thanks. I never knew this existed.

19. Oh, certainly, the US government has developed any number of terrible things, but with little success or interest at covering them up indefinitely. Why should they bother? The atrocities committed by the US government are old news, they might make headlines every so often and people will pretend to be shocked and surprised, but then quickly go back to what they were doing.

Secondly, the US is not the world. China, for example, is a mighty nation that does not live under white supremacy, that white supremacists would gladly see destroyed. Their aircraft produce contrails the same as everyone else’s.

IMHO, such things are nothing more than a distraction from the real problems in plain sight.

20. Pingback: What’s That in the Sky? « diaryofanegress « Innerstanding Isness

21. Isme

Ok. Fair enough.

22. Pingback: URL

23. In my brain there is a white woman who is telling me I can’t do it. I’ll never make it. I’m too dumb to “get it.”

—I’m not sure if you are being facetious, but if you are serious: Have you read Gloria Naylor’s 1996? If not, you should.

24. @ nmaat

No I haven’t but it’s in my Amazon wishlist.

25. No I haven’t but it’s in my Amazon wishlist.

–Do read it. If what you said is truly happening, you are not alone. And it’s not organic to your brain. It’s something called microwave auditory effect. Ms. Naylor’s book should resonate for you.