12 Tribes of Israel

Dear Family,

We are the Original Israelites . Do not be fooled. Whites are not Jews. The Original Jews are African.

Be patient, my family, justice is coming:

36 thoughts on “12 Tribes of Israel

1. Pingback: 12 Tribes of Israel | Innerstanding Isness

2. Dr. Ben talks about this in detail. He even claims to be from the original Jewish line. I believe him and really enjoy his lectures.

3. @ Jesus

Thank you for the info. I’ve never heard of Dr. Ben but now I’ll research him.

4. A very interesting episode of Sanford and Son. Hmmmm…….kind of makes you wonder. I’ve seen this episode before and I get the feeling they’re trying to tell us something. You can decide for yourself and do your own research.

5. @ Prince

Many TV shows have tried to tell us the truth with a “wink and a nod”. That clip was definitely one of them. The truth will come out no matter how you try to keep it hidden.

6. Yes they love to drop little hints. But it’s on you to do the research and find out the truth. I’m still searching myself. There’s so much that has been hidden about our true history. The history books in schools tell lies and half-truths.

7. Yes Prince he was trying to tell us some even in-between the coonin’. We studied this episode in study group last year and everything Fred said can and was traced back. They had to throw in the Black and white hands “intermingled” as a backdoor for the actors. A way to say it’s not “racist”, if ever questioned.

But you can best believe if a Black man came to a so-called jew, it would not go down like that.

8. Yes sis, look up Dr. Ben, you will be glad.

9. They’re very slick,aren’t they?

10. Maybe we should start considering liberation as our religion. These white folks are getting on my nerves with their demonic behavior!

11. Prince:

Blogging has taught me that there is a growing number of black folks who are ready and waiting and willing to take the necessary steps for change.

But, in the midst of all that, they have to live, work , eat and find a way to survive in this system of white supremacy. I had a conversation over the weekend with a friend that I’ll do a post on. What he said made me ponder our future.

12. That’s very true. We all have to do our part as individuals. We don’t need a designated leader. That’s the mistake we keep making. We know how to organize but not mobilize. I’ll be looking forward to seeing that post. I’m sure it’ll be a good one.

13. Thanks…I’m working on it as we speak.

14. I would be careful with the 12 tribe dialogue.

It seems to rely on the idea that the Israelites blended in Egypt. This is a flawed claim for many reasons.

More, the organization behind this thought are not looking for Africa’s liberation; but Israel’s. I’ve heard it with my own two ears.

Finally, it’s the exact same fatalism that has been keeping us docile. I hear that often.

15. Oni:

Flawed how? Please educate us.

16. The evidence usually shown is flawed. Egypt was not purely African (Ethiopian). So if people are mistaken as Egyptians that does not mean that they were African. Much like New York is not purely White and being mistaken for New Yorker doesn’t make one White. I do not have the chronology ready, but at some point in Egypt’s History “Egyptians” were “Bi-Racials” of Africans and Asians and fought both groups.

The land of Israel was assuredly inhabited by Africans first. But the Israelites of Biblical fame make it explicit that they are Bi-Racials of Africans and Asians. I.e. The Offspring of Vagrant Asians on the Native Africans.

The Israelites even say that they are the children of Shem. Shem is the Asian.

I look at Judaism as more of a document for dominating the Canaan neighbors. Archaic and out of date. It’s now being used by children of Japhet–Europeans–for their own purposes but it has little to do with the African experience–what they call the children of Ham.

Our History goes back at least 200,000 years. And the Israel claim goes against this tradition. More, it’s the same, close your eyes and pray and your land may return, meanwhile every time we close our eyes we lose more.

17. WOW! Thank you! Very good explanation. Don’t you think that in some way, the 12 tribes, even with its flaws, serve as an uplifting purpose to the black community? Or at least to those that follow it? I find it to be very inspirational.

18. I have observed that the followers of the belief are hostile to African people. For instance, the “Black Hebrews” would stand on corners and degrade women. In other instances, as a friend reports, they harshly overcharge (Black) “Gentiles” for their services. More, they have established a land in Israel that’s polygamous and much to do about nothing. Finally, the whole “wait for salvation” is not uplifting to me. I more prescribe to the idea that we are endowed with our own salvation if we only take the actions for it.

19. OK. I understand. And I cosign.

20. From Aesop’s Fables:

Hercules and the Waggoner

A Waggoner was once driving a heavy load along a very muddy way. At last he came to a part of the road where the wheels sank half-way into the mire, and the more the horses pulled, the deeper sank the wheels. So the Waggoner threw down his whip, and knelt down and prayed to Hercules the Strong. “O Hercules, help me in this my hour of distress,” quoth he. But Hercules appeared to him, and said:

“Tut, man, don’t sprawl there. Get up and put your shoulder to the wheel.”

The gods help them that help themselves.

That’s more in line with my thinking on this issue.

As it were, I meet with Religious people on the streets, who pass over the idea of aiding the ABS because they prefer to wait for salvation. This disappoints me and, as against my line of thinking, does not inspire me.

21. Once again you tickle me with your fables! I meet fewer and fewer blacks who wish to fight. Most are in deep denial, some are apathetic and others who own land, farm, businesses, homes…etc, think they’ve already “made it” so why open Pandora’s Box?

I know exactly what you mean.

22. Negress

What are your thoughts on other racial groups labeling themselves as Israelites? I was surfing another blog the other day, and one brotha made a comment about Kim K not having a baby by an Israelite…he mentioned blacks, hispanics, and native-americans, his words. It made me pause for a second. I have noticed so-called hispanics and native-americans trying to africanize themselves in recent times. Spanish folk use the Moors as a convenient excuse to lump themselves in with blacks. Native-Americans have a lot of racial baggage that they have yet to deal with…they were conquered by europeans, lost 3 continents in one, their women were raped, they lost their identity, etc. This is why they still call themselves latino and hispanic, Race Shame! I said to myself, “They’re still searching for an identity after all this time, Sad!” I can understand the motivation to link themselves with those who fought back against their colonizers, but it’s still sad any way you slice it. I’d like to know your thoughts on this Negress?

23. Here is a nice piece on Youtube that features more media telling us things via movies & television. It even has the clips from the Sanford & Son episode above, but much more.

24. Thanks Mickey. Funny how TV tells you the truth in a tongue in cheek way.

25. darqbeauty on said:

Damn. How did I miss THIS post? Hebrew Israelite here. It’s startling to see how many of those are wakening. This truth CANNOT be stopped. Just wait till we get our powers.

Praise Yah.

26. Darq

Even though I’m stuying the Dogon, this is worth checking into. Africans are the original peoples on this planet no matter what we call ourselves.

I’ve met Original Jews and their laughter with the “Jewish” people is palpable.

27. darqbeauty on said:

Girl, of course they laugh. JewISH people are mostly secular. They are Eastern Europeans from the now defunct Khazar region. From the line of Japheth. Those who dwell in the tents of Shem but are not Shem.
    Revelation 2:9
    “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”
    Revelation 3:9
    “Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

Effing liars. The lot of them and THEY know it.

28. Darq

Did you miss this one?

I read the book 3 times and it rings truer and truer.

29. darqbeauty on said:

I’m a new comer to your blog, so the more I go back in the archives, the more I see I missed some awesome (as usual) posts. Yes, I know about the protocols. “Keep humanity under 500 million people” my ass. They need to start with themselves first. Humph!

30. As soon as I get a chance, I’ll work on an archive link. Jah tells me what to write so most of the time, I just pounce on my keyboard and words are made.

After I write my posts, I sometimes sit back and wonder, “did I just write that?” But I feel the Most High guiding my hand and brain when things come to me out of nowhere…

Tell me, do you get premonitions in the sun? When I stand in the sun, things come to me that I can’t explain.

31. darqbeauty on said:

On a side note relating to your most recent post, one of my screen handles is “BlackPeopleSufferFromPTSD”. We are mentally afflicted with so much just by living near these people.

I tell my friends all the time that I am solar powered. My premonitions come from sleep (heads up on the coming food shortage. That one has been recurring for years now) but the sun rejuvenates me and gives me clarity in a way that is almost palpable. When I go to the beach in the summer (I live near Laguna Beach in a W.A.S.P. hive called “Orange County”) and see the cave women laying about, I wonder to myself, “what are they getting from this”. Certainly not mental clarity or physical rejuvenation. Their minds are busy thinking about the damage that this instant gratification is doing to them and the necessary corrective surgical procedures they will need to rectify this sun damage. Whites will claim skin superiority, yet say with a straight face that a tan makes them look “healthy”. If pale superiority were all that, then why do they all reject that neo-gothic Victorian pale look? Because they are lying to themselves and for that lie to take root, it is IMPERATIVE that WE BLACKS believe it too. They are unnatural beings who cower in the sunlight like vampires. They slather themselves with chemicals to screen themselves from the sun. The very thing that gives life to everything else on earth. Another animal with pale skin that does that is swine.

32. darqbeauty on said:

33. darqbeauty on said:

Sorry for the double post. Wasn’t sure if the first one went through.

34. Darq

I’ve had premonitions all summer about food and supplies…then Hurricane Sandy hit us and people everywhere were stealing food, clothes and batteries to survive. Stores were broken into and homes were desecrated.

I ignore whites at all costs. We must do so in order to survive. Food and water will be in short supply soon so please stock up as much as money will allow. Buy in small quantities so you don’t attract attention to yourself and prepare a hiking backpack with essentials in case you need to travel around in a moments notice. Invest in a good knife/machete. Take my word on this.

We’ve felt the change coming for quite some time now.

35. darqbeauty on said:

I got that survival basics post BOOKMARKED sister. That post couldn’t come at a better time. Like the Bible says, time is speeding up as we near the end. We don’t have much time left. Stay blessed sister. Our dreams and visions are foretold.
    Acts 2:17
    ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.”

The spirit of prophesy is upon your head. Stay blessed.

36. And to you as well.