The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.       Protocol #1

This is one of the many excerpts of this highly controversial book. This book, published in Russia by Pyotr Rachkovsky (this is still subjected to much to discussion as to whom really published it) who was head of the Paris office of the Russian Secret Police.  Since it’s publication, worldwide outrage ensued. Jews called the book a “forgery” and an attempt to propagandize the Jewish race. The world, however, took notice, read it and simply believed what they wished.

Car maker, Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York WORLD on February 17th, 1921 said:

“The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW.”

I read Zion years ago in college along with an interesting article about the House of Rothschild. Interest peaked when I learned that a Masonic plot has been in effect since about 1776 by our forefathers to take over and “Satanize” the world. I laughed heartily at the notion of such foolishness. As you can imagine, youth and arrogance tend to go hand in hand.

Then this little accident occurred:

Tongues wagged and tempers flared and gossip began all over again.

Please watch. This short video moves fast so pause at will to read:

Now, listen to White Supremacist William Pierce’s explanation:

Since most groups in AmeriKlan that are considered a “minority” are marginalized, it can be said that this book is equal to the thousands of books and articles written about the inferiority of blacks. In fact, the Bell Curve comes to mind. So why is this book still in demand? Why hasn’t the propaganda disappeared after it was “proven to be a forgery”?

Before you answer this controversial topic allow me to provide you with the exact legal definition of the word FORGERY:

The creation of a false written document or alteration of a genuine one, with the intent to defraud.

Forgery consists of filling in blanks on a document containing a genuine signature, or materially altering or erasing an existing instrument. An underlying intent to defraud, based on knowledge of the false nature of the instrument, must accompany the act. Instruments of forgery may include bills of exchange, bills of lading, promissory notes, checks, bonds, receipts, orders for money or goods, mortgages, discharges of mortgages, deeds, public records, account books, and certain kinds of tickets or passes for transportation or events. Statutes define forgery as a felony. Punishment generally consists of a fine or imprisonment, or both. Methods of forgery include handwriting, printing, engraving, and typewriting. The related crime of uttering a forged document occurs when an inauthentic writing is intentionally offered as genuine. Some modern statutes include this crime with forgery. {source: Legal Dictionary.com}

This post is not intended to be Anti-Semitic, but yet another study on propaganda and the reasons why and how it tends to influence us. So, the question is:

Do you believe that something of this nature could be true? Why?

Do you think it’s just another form of propaganda, like the slander of black intellect and hypersexuality?

And…by calling this a “wack job conspiracy theory” do you think it serves the purpose of diminishing the realism of the situation by dismissing it as “craziness?”

{Since this will probably get many emotional responses, please be judicious in your commenting. I’ll leave this up for a few days to allow you to debate and banter as you wish. Also, for those of you that have not read or even heard of this controversial book, here is a link to get you up to speed. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm}

65 thoughts on “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

1. Pingback: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion | Innerstanding Isness

2. SomeGuy on said:

A friend of mine who is all about the “struggle” told me that he used to frequent White power websites. Confused, I asked him why and he replied that even in those dubious places one can find a grain of knowledge.

3. @ Someguy

You know, I was itching to do this post. I wanted to reread it just to make myself over-stand exactly what the minutes were all about. Since slavery is the biggest plot ever manifested to destroy us and white denial of racism is the biggest “conspiracy” to throw us off track, I wonder what else is true about the European?

Someguy, whites use their mastery of the bastard language called English to deceive us EVERY DAY. What is find most interesting about the Protocols, is the use of the word “Forgery.”

4. SomeGuy on said:

What do you mean?

5. Great post sis. I can see you’ve really been doing your homework.lol I applaud your efforts to awaken the sleeping masses. Even if some will think you’re a “conspiracy nut”.lol But I think you’re doing a great service by putting out this information. I have only read parts of this book myself. A co worker had it and let me borrow it years ago. I never did finish the book. But from what I read I can see why it’s so controversial. The fact remains that since the publication, world events have unfolded exactly according to their description. We are gradually being mobilized into a New World Order. The One World Government is being facilitated by the gradual movement of nation states into larger power blocks such as the European Union and NAFTA etc. The United Nations has come into power as a global police force under the excuse of being a protector and benefactor of the world, exactly as outlined in the Protocols. The Jews have symbolically “returned to Palestine”, as the State of Israel now exists as the official universal “homeland” of all Jews, despite the vast majority of Jews having no racial connection with Israel whatsoever.
    It is my belief that rather than being the plan of Jewish leaders to control the world as many believe, this document is really the Grand Plan to create the One-World Government, Economy, and Satanic religion known as the New World Order.The reason it was written as a thin veneer of a Jewish conspiracy to conquer the world for their Messiah, was so that the document would be thoroughly discredited, and forgotten. Once the vast numbers of the peoples of the world had discredited the Protocols, the Grand Plan could be used quite freely as a blueprint on how to achieve global government, religion, and economy.

6. That’s what i’m talking bout komrade. Drop that knowledge. Panther Love

7. Matari on said:

Indirectly related …. to picture of the Twin Towers in flames.

Truth, have you watched the video documentary called “Loose Change,” yet?

8. @ Someguy:

What I meant was the use of the word “forgery.” Why not just say it is a “lie.” Or “there is no such document.”

The many ways to dance around the topic is what got my attention.

9. @ Prince:

You are so correct. The Satanic agenda isn’t really a “religion” as one would believe but a NWO. I can’t prove of course that’s its true or real but looking at the world’s condition today makes one wonder.

10. @ Matari

No but I’ve heard of it. Do you recommend it?

11. Matari on said:

VERY HIGHLY … it’s a MUST see. It explores every nagging question (and doubt) you’ve had about that “incident” and much more!

I believe it still can be found on youtube and other places around the internet.

12. OK. I’ll look for it and let you know. Thanks.

13. wilson on said:

They do say the only reality is that of conspiracy because those in power will do whatever it takes to maintain it.

So yes, I do believe something like this is possible, and even worse.

I believe a One World Government already exists, how else could you explain the lack of freedom in every single country in this world. Every country uses the same monetary system, they all obey one master and if leaders dare stray they are ruthlessly eliminated. We are lied to beyond belief.

Look at this and look at the glee in her eyes at the death of someone else:

And that’s just from one incident. How much more are they lying about?

I don’t know about satanism or not. What I do know is that religion is a tool they use. That includes both God and Satan. Does a God really exist? I doubt it, not the way it is presented in the Bible or any so called holy book. Does Satan exist? Again I doubt it. What I know to exist are choices.

The conspiracy goes deep:

– Government
    – Food including water.
    – Religion
    – Corruption of Science
    – Mind Manipulation through Media and other tech devices.
    – Modern Medicine
    – Education

and finally one subject that is the daddy of them all because I believe this is the beginning and ending of all of them.

-UFOs.

etc.

14. wilson on said:

15. wilson on said:

Here is a good yet slightly depressing documentary on modern life which I think you’ll find interesting:

16. I first saw Loose Change about 8 years ago. It blew my mind! You’ll never look at that horrible day the same after seeing that film.

17. You’re not sure if Satan is real or not?? How can you say that? Isn’t it obvious that Hilary is the spawn of the Devil himself? What more proof do you need that that?lol

18. Thanks for that video! I’ve never seen it before. I’ll have to take the time to watch the entire thing. It looks very interesting from just the few minutes I’ve watched.

19. @ Wilson

You’re awesome! I’ll watch ASAP.

20. wilson on said:

Haha good point.

21. @ Wilson

Great responses! I’m beginning to read up on the UFO hoax and how they’ll project a Christ-like figure in the sky to trap and fool the masses.

Wait just a cotton pickin’ minute….

You don’t think Satan is real? Why? If God or the Most High is real, why not Lucifer?

22. wilson on said:

Let me know what you think of it.

23. Your Highness:

Evil exists. It’s very real. Kemet told of “forces” beyond our comprehension. And, I think we have the power to channel certain forces. Did you ever read Zeitgeist?

24. @ Wilson

I’ve seen They Live like 5 times and it’s one of the best “realism” Sci-fi films ever made!

25. wilson on said:

Hahaha I don’t think Satan is real nor do I think God is real. I am not an Atheist either. I believe something greater than what we can see exists but I don’t know what it is.

I do however believe that evil exists as well as light and goodness. It’s up to the individual to choose which to align with. I believe what defines good or evil is how you treat your fellow man and the world at large.

Can I ask you a question?

When you say you believe in a God, do you mean the God of the Bible?

26. You mean the book by Peter Joseph? I haven’t read it but heard it’s really good.There’s a few books with the name Zeitgeist though. There’s also a film called Zeitgeist that’s popular on the internet.

27. Yes, the Great Spirit. “I am that I am.”

28. Will do. It looks pretty good.

29. Yes, that one. It’s great and very informative. Also Professor Griff recommends a documentary called The Arrivals.

It’s long, like 3 hours for part one and 3 for part 2.
    They were worth watching. You may like it.

30. wilson on said:

No I have never read Zeitgeist.. What is it?

Oh on the subject of UFOs, I have heard rumors that the Powers That Be will try and fake a UFO invasion or something like that in order to consolidate more power. Maybe they might try to pass it off as the second coming of Christ or whatever, like you say, who knows??

However, I am of the belief that UFOs do exist. If you read witness accounts, abductions cases etc etc, you really do get the impression that they are very real. A good author that I’ve heard being touted about with regard to this subject is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Keel. They say, UFOs basically are what demons, vampires etc used to be in the old days. They morph and change with the times. They are not aliens the way you and I think about it, like the way propagated in movies like the Independence Day. That they are basically hyperdimensional(i.e. can manipulate time and space in ways we humans can’t plus they can also affect how we perceive our environment) and that’s why they appear to break physical laws. However, depending on what school you are from, you either think the above or that they are simply physical beings from another planet beyond our solar system making visitations to our planet. The most disturbing thing I’ve ever heard about them, is that we are food to them and that this planet is basically a huge cattle ranch, we being the cattle of course.

I personally don’t know what’s true or not, but am inclined to think we are cattle.

Another thing to consider, you ever wonder how such conspiracies like that of the illuminati or whatever they are called can endure over centuries or even millenia with such consistency when the average human lifespan is like 80yrs? It almost appears like there is something behind the scenes that can transcend time.

31. Okay,I need to check that book out then. I’ve seen only parts of The Arrivals. You can find it on Youtube divided into 50 parts. Griff is a cool brother. I’ve chatted with him on the phone a few times. He has his personal phone number on his dvd’s. He’ll answer any question you have. A really brave brother.

32. wilson on said:

I forgot to say, this same UFOs are what the Gnostics called the Archons.

What Castaneda’s Don Juan called “The Flyers” or “The Predators Mind”.

This is the relevant quote

“”They [the sorcerers of ancient Mexico]discovered that we have a companion for life. We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so.” […]
    You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics,. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.” ” […] They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.” […]

“I want to appeal to your analytical mind. . Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.” ” […] In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engage themselves in a stupendous maneuver-stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. “I know that even though you have never suffered hunger, you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.” “

33. @ Wilson

Are you a fan of David Icke? He speaks of this Reptilian Group.

34. @ Prince

Yes, I’d love to speak with him but I can never reach him by phone.

35. Why? Does he not answer the phone? The last time I spoke with him was around November last year. I hope he hasn’t changed his number.

36. wilson on said:

@ Truthbetold,

Sorry I missed some of your replies. I have seen the documentary Zeitgeist but haven’t read the book, didn’t even know there was a book. I am not really a fan of David Icke but he does say some stuff that makes sense. I don’t really think the royal family are shapeshifting reptilians in a literal sense. One of the things I don’t particularly like about him is that he speaks about this subject in a matter-of-fact way but as far as am aware he hasn’t provided any definitive proof.

Btw, Richard Dolan another Ufologist talks about a whole Industry built to discredit this very subject, where “certain” people are bank rolled and put into the public sphere to muddy the waters. Basically to make it sound absurd. This is the case in anything that goes against the party line, for example am sure you’ve heard about agent provocateurs put into peaceful protests to provoke violence with the aim of discrediting whatever movement is in question?

On the subject of Don Juan’s flyers, Guy Ritchie did a nice movie that played around with this idea, here’s a short clip.

37. @ Prince

Yes, All I get is a full voicemail that can’t accept any messages.

38. Really? I spoke with him 4 or 5 times back in 2010. I wanted to know if he was having a lecture in California. But I haven’t spoke with him in over a year. Maybe he did change his number. Maybe I should give him a ring.

39. oooooooh, Wilson, now you just made me wanna watch this! Love Guy Ritchie and Jason Statham.

40. Ok…that would be great.

41. It’s been some time since I looked into the so-called “Jewish Question.” I can admit that once upon a time, I was discouraged from reading the namesake due the idea that it may have been a ‘forgery.’ Later on, however, I was discouraged due to leaving that paper trail. Today, my reading queue is only shorter than my writing and rallying queue. I can make exception.

On this topic though, I had heard that the Talmud isn’t so much as public, mostly because of its content against non-Jews. I decided to do the cursory research and found a Jew trying to debunk the allowances of murder and theft. He did his part including the context of the quotations, but it still lends one to the belief that the wording of his Holy Book was very much anti-social and dangerous.

It’s like, he admits that within the Talmud one can murder even good Non-Jews, but the good Non-Jews in question here were Non-Jews at war with the Jews. If that’s how they think–that’s how they think. But what sense is that story today and who tells who is at war?

Israel is at War with its neighbors today and look at what barbarous things they do, all when their neighbors but throw rocks.

42. Onitaset:

When I first skimmed through the Talmud, I thought, “No. It can’t be Whhhhaaaaaaat?”

Pedophilia
    Murder of your brethren
    Calling Goyims cattle
    Perversion
    Money Lust

Huh?

Can you please explain to this lowly Negress how a “holy book” contains debauchery and it’s ok? When I learned that the Jews used the Curse of Ham as a whitetification for slavery, I nearly died with laughter.

But they were serious.

Especially since Ham was not cursed, Canaan was! Then when I read about the Jewish role in the Slave Trade…it kinda came flooding back to me about the Jewish Peril.

I feel that the Protocols today have gained notoriety once again because:

1. All are feeling the pinch of the recession, except a chosen few
    2. Anti-Semitism thrives in a White Christian Racist Male society
    3. You cannot deny that things seem to be unfolding as written, even if it is “a forgery.”

43. Tomorrow I release “What is Responsibility?” It was very hard to write because of the formulation and the amount of content within. But it brings about enough wisdom to make me proud to have written it. It also answers to how a holy book can be debaucherous.

When I spoke of spiritual beauty, I meant it. The African woman is spiritually in resonance with the African man; as is the European woman to the European man; or the Asian woman to the Asian man. But there is certainly interracial dissonance.

This is why you can read their documents and be flabbergasted. But this we did not grow up knowing (mostly because all art descends from our people.)

However, for tomorrow’s post, I touch upon the truth very cleverly. A hint therein is whether if a Crocodile wrote a book on the Good Life whether even a Bear would find it intelligible.

For a Crocodile spends its days in waters waiting for Wildebeest to snatch, eating sometimes only after several months. The Bear, very different, lives in a Forest, and sleeps through winter. These animals differ physically, mentally and spiritually. By the Bear’s spirit he disagrees with the Crocodile’s lifestyle. The Crocodile, for all we know, finds comfort in water and the pains of hunger are not as quick to jump on them. But, very importantly, this doesn’t mean that in the Crocodile’s life that he is less moral than the Bear; only spiritually of a different morality. This is the key to understanding race.

Tomorrow you can understand more of what you already understand. 🙂

Always watch and follow nature. — KMT Proverb

Thank you for being true to your inner beauty, Sister. You are a beacon of good promises.

44. Thanks. I can’t wait to read your new article. You know, I’ve learned if I want to understand my present day situation, I should search my past.

45. Sankofa: Return and Get it.

Please tell us more.

Insomuch as self-knowledge is concerned, this posting is really, really excellent:

It’s quotations from Wa’Set, the center of our Ancient Education. I continually reference it because it’s a wonderful collection of truths that can make one really contemplate and understand herself.

I’m looking to build those Community Centers. One aspect would be to put these proverbs more intimately into our lives.

Sankofa: Return and Get it.

46. ynotme on said:

Negress,

This book was debunk and called a “fogery”, but it is still a very controversial book because it was written over 100 years ago and predicts with accuracy what has happened and what continues to happen protocol by protocol.
    some people are calling this book “evil”, but the book itself in not evil, it has been and is being used by evil people to spread hate and destruction. Hitler and the Nazis used it as an excuse to persecute the Jews and it is still being used by those with a wicked and destructive agenda. This book reminds me of a movie I say a few years ago (The Bone Collector) starring Denzel Washington.

47. @ Ynot me

I never saw the bone collector but now i want to see it. Is that the one where the guy kills people by the 7 deadly sins?

48. ynotme on said:

No, the movie you are talking about is called “Seven” starring Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt. The “Bone Collector” is one of my favorite movie with a few of my favorite stars ( Denzel Washington, Angela Jolie and Queen Latifa)

49. ok…I’ll watch out for it. Thanks.

50. ynotme on said:

Correction: called a ” forgery”

51. Ron Thomas on said:

“The world, however, took notice, read it and simply believed what they wished.”

I don’t disagree with that statement. As a psychological piece, it was a slick piece of work, tied together all the elements that make a good propaganda masterpiece, and served it’s purpose on many levels. People found in it whatever pieces they needed to fit their version of the “facts”. And their prejudices filled in the blanks.

Did it sow “Fear, uncertainty and doubt?” Check. But it “legitimized” the persecution of the Jews, which was one of it’s intent.
    Demonize them, make them less than human monsters, bent on world domination? Check.
    Did they run the “Big Lie”, where “The repeated articulation of a complex of events that justify subsequent action”, was intended to cause the rest of the world to buy into it, rise up, and “do something about the Jewish Problem?” Check.
    It obfuscated the facts, put some things in that were twisted all to hell and gone, but cleverly pitched at just the right shade of believability, played on all the fears, deep seated prejudices people held (still hold) about the Jews, cleverly “leaked” it in a way it’ll never be traced to the true author, and sent it on it’s way.

“Do you believe that something of this nature could be true? If it is, it’s the Mother of All Conspiracies. It would involve too many people, over too long a span of time, require absolute perfection in every facet, never get thrown off track, and require the active cooperation of the majority of the world’s leaders throughout the years, and nobody could EVER know about it.

But that would mean the book couldn’t possibly be true, because it’s so secret, right? That’s where the 3rd Party technique comes in: “People are more willing to accept an argument from a seemingly independent source of information than from someone with a stake in the outcome.” The Russians don’t hate the Jews, so why would they lie?

Because they didn’t write it.

But damned if it doesn’t sound like white americans masquerading as someone else.

This is just my thoughts on this:
    I think that entire thing was dreamed up and executed by white america, and it’s just another example of an unceasing and destructive desire to control everything and everyone they encounter. What they can’t control, they demonize, and attempt to destroy. If they can’t do it themselves, third-party assistance is enlisted. Or lied about. That gives them the one thing they crave most in these situations; Deniability. “See, it wasn’t me.”

So what’s this got to do with us? Everything. It’s the same series of lies, demonization and fear-mongering they have been using to keep hatred stirred up against us for years. In my opinion, it was a test run for a lot of the things we see that are being used against us now. It’s still the same-old Divide and Conquer, Marginalize and Dehumanize, Disenfranchise and eventually Destroy, all the while doing their damnedest to make us think it was really a conspiracy by those OTHER “others.”

New wrapper, but the same old $hit.

52. @ Ron

Damn… I love reading your comments!
    Ok, one one hand, yes, you are right. The Propaganda Machine hard at work.

On the other hand, Jews are roughly 2% of Hollywood yet control about 90& of it. And I mean all of it. Music, TV, Newspapers and all.

On the other hand, one cannot deny that Zionism is the root cause of the world’s issues with wars, famine and the economic collapse.

53. Ron Thomas on said:

Zionism, or just good old-fashioned, runaway, rampant Nationalism, greed, and a sharp dose of complete A$$holism on a massive scale?

There is MORE than enough blame to go around for the current state of world affairs, monetary and otherwise. I just can’t see tying these all to 1 group or ethnicity.

54. @ Ron

OK. Fair Enough. And I agree.

55. Looking into the eyes of The Illuminated Ones makes me sick.

56. Europe and the Jews have a long history predating America. White Americans are guilty of many atrocities, but it does a disservice to analysis when we portray White Americans as Omnipresent and Omnipotent.

When I was studying “The Jewish Question” I came across an excellent historical term: “Court Jews.” Those truly curious should investigate that terminology. You’ll see that it has nothing to do with White Americans.

57. @ Onitaset

When I learned of The Rothschilds, I read about the Jewish financiers that loaned money to kings. What I learned about the Court Jews, is how Jews have always had a hand in finances all over the globe.

What we don’t know, at least fully, is HOW that came to be.

58. It’s been long since I researched this question, but if I remember correctly, the German Jew is a fabrication. The international finances is a habit of Oriental people period. The European Jew is in essence an Occidental/Oriental Hybrid–or an Occidental following Orientalism.

The Muslim, for instance, controlled finances in Africa. The interest system, which you mention in your open question, was used there too. It’s how the Muslims legitimized the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade. This is why I include the Orientals along with the Occidentals.

59. I see. Ok. It makes perfect sense.

60. It remains pretty confusing for me. Was Rothschild really from a historically Jewish family or from a family that assumed a Jewish identity? That’s not clear.

The Jewish religion is an artifact of Orientalism or Contractualism. It’s incredibly immoral. In fact, Karl Marx, a German Jew himself, blasts Judaism for being fundamentally an immoral Mammonist religion.

Still “German Jews” are an interesting phenomenon. The original European Jews are Khazar Converts from Russia. These are the artificial Jews. But these German Jews, from what I remember, appear to come from nowhere–like artificial Jews to the second degree. As if, some ‘intellectual Europeans of Germany’ just wanted to lay claim over international finances and/or claiming Israel. It isn’t clear, really, who are these German Jews.

What’s interesting to know about the Original Judaism is that they write themselves into History. It’s as if the German Jew does the same thing,

All I really, really understand about them is that they are Occidentals adopting Orientalism and that’s about all that I think we really should or can know. It’s sufficient information to see why other Occidentals don’t like them and how we need not side with them but need separate from them.

Though, it’s interesting to hear the German conditions before the Third Reich. Supposedly the German nationals didn’t own many businesses in their neighborhoods. Hence the uprising. It’s a similar situation to us Africans own so little where we are. For instance, NYC doesn’t have a Black Department Store.

61. @ Onitaset

If memory serves, Mayer A. de Rothschild “assumed” Jewish identity but is really a Zionist. The false state of Israel is a front for their debauchery. By hiding behind the prosecution of Jews in WW2, they continue to shuck and jive their true intentions.

It’s my understanding that one doesn’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist or vice versa. For instance, the Pope and Queen Elizabeth are Zionists. As is Obama, Colin Powell and Condie Rice.

Because so much is hidden behind the Iron Curtain, we can only speculate what is really true about them.
    When I skimmed through the Talmud, it shocked me!
    Pederasty, Money worship, murder and rape is ok…as long as the victim is a Goyim.

The Ashkenazi Jews or the Khazar’s are indeed the “original” Jews by bloodline. Or so they say….From what I understand, they are the True Israelites. Blacks cannot be the Real Israelites due to the Curse of Ham.

The problem I have is how did they decide to “make” a state for themselves, out of the blue and the world just went along with it? Can you imagine the chaos if blacks said, “You know, tomorrow the country Habib will be our new home!”

LOL! Insane, right?

62. I had not noticed the word “Nazi” in Ashkenazi before. Interesting.

I think that it’s interesting, the idea that Rothschild assumed Judaism. It’s something to look into. From what I heard, many German Elites assumed Judaism, possibly for the whole Zionist front. I.e. a banner from which to gain political legitimacy to economic independence. As if Christianity was too good for some men so they took up an Ancient Code of Tribalism and went to work against others.

The Khazars are converts. They are not the Original. It would stand to reason that the Ashkenazi are not Original either, being European as they are. It’s hard to tell completely, but technically the Original Jew would look like the Canaanites. The issue though is how the History of the Jews was written much later than it happened. So it can’t be said whether it should be taken at face value. Or whether it was a long allegory simply for the sake of personalizing a code of tribalism.

Either way, we have our Spirituality and we know of both the Occidental and Oriental that separation is the greatest we can do of them. It’s a matter of convincing a few amongst us to undertake convincing a heap amongst us.

As to forging Israel out of no claim–that’s what Europeans have done since we heard of them. It’s why I call each fundamentally a Pirate. Greece wasn’t their invention: They destroyed Minoa first.

63. @ Onitaset

When I noticed the “Nazi” in Ashkenazi, I went, “Hmmmm…” You know, Rockefeller did fund both sides of the war. Perhaps there is a secret link between the two?

What boggles me about Zionism is the misdirection of it all. Perhaps this is done on purpose? And something else…The Bible and the Quran teach of the evils of Mammon.

The Talmud glorifies it.

The Bible and the Quran teaches of the evils of the flesh, gold and Satan.

The Talmud glorifies it.

Hmmmm….how can you be “The Chosen One” when you go against all that Jah stands for? This is madness, no? I’ll never really understand what I’m reading when it comes to the Talmud.

64. This Brother emails this topic often. One email was on the NYPD now being in Israel. Here is the original site:

By: Avi Ashkenazi posted on Wednesday, Sep 5, 2012

The New York Police Department opened its Israeli branch in the Sharon District Police headquarters in Kfar Saba. Charlie Ben-Naim, a former Israeli and veteran NYPD detective, was sent on this mission.
    About this Article
    Summary:
    In what might be seen as “mission creep,” the New York Police Department has opened an office in Israel, giving the Big Apple’s force about a dozen international outposts. One officer has been assigned to work closely with Israeli police, reports Avi Ashkenazi.
    Publisher: Maariv (Israel)
    Original Title:
    NYPD, Kfar Saba Branch: New York Police Department opened a branch in [Israel’s] Sharon Region
    Author: Avi Ashkenazi