The Awakening: The Final Installment of The Trilogy

Now that you know “The Plan” and you understand “The Fear“, let me present the final chapter, “The Awakening.” After you’ve been beaten down, discredited, used and abused, you’ll hit rock bottom. That may mean drugs, prison, depression…whatever…each of us has a “rock bottom”. Your realization will come from a peaceful place called acceptance. You’ll have no other choice but to accept that there was, is and always will be someone who will wish to see you fail in AmeriKlan.

You’ll watch as this country bends over backwards to accommodate other minorities by having them assimilate into “whiteness” while trying desperately to hold you down. You’ll see other minorities forsake their Mother Country, Mother Cuisine and Mother Tongue for the desperate need to become AmeriKlanized. You’ll watch as their children, who perhaps will be the same complexion as you, if not darker, call your children a nigger and ostracize them just as the parents have done to you.

You sit back and wonder, What’s going on? I thought we coloured folks were in the same boat according to “whiteness”. Why are they moving ahead while I’m still stuck? Then the awakening will happen. AmeriKlan will never accept you as one of them. Your purpose of servitude is no longer in effect. So you are no longer necessary. They would rather use another “inferior” to keep you downtrodden than to realize the cost of their mistakes and recognize you as a member of this country. You’ll think back to that job, your military service, your education and realize your entire life in this country has been based on lies.

This will blow your mind! You’ll swear it isn’t true. You’ll lose sleep wondering why you never saw it. And what to do now. Now we come to the final installment. After your revelation, you’ll understand that the black man / woman was never intended to achieve equality. You were never intended to ever be free. Your freedom and perpetual climb into “polite society” was a grave mistake. You were never supposed to assimilate. In fact, didn’t a little well-known president want to ship you home because the Negro cannot and will not ever belong here?

You’ll begin to realize that the black culture has been plagued on purpose with supremacist tools:

1. Public school education

2. The formation of ghettos

3. Drugs being distributed and pushed into your neighbourhoods

4. Low-wage jobs

5. Denial of loans

6. Redlining that still continues!

7. The media that tells you from birth that you are nothing

8. A carefully executed depression and recession designed to push you back into ghettos

9. Loss of pensions

10. The traps of the prison systems

Then you’ll think back to all the petty arguments you’ve had with other blacks about:

1. Skin complexion

2. Big screen TV’s

3. Who has the “better” house

4. Rivalry between countries

5. Money

6. Women / Men

7. Education

8. Upbringing

9. Looks and hair texture

10. Accomplishments

…And realize that it was all for naught.

Then the understanding will come into place that without black love, black solidarity and black assistance for one another, we’ll perish…..And that will be the most important factor in our black lives. It won’t be easy…many will fail for we are a weakened race. Slavery did a mind-job on us and the horrifying results are visible in the form of fatherlessness, crime, lack of education, drugs and gangs, self-hatred and the killing of our own by our own.

My brothers and sisters, the next time you feel the urge to hate your family, fight it. The next time you feel the urge to brag how exquisite you are in comparison to your family, don’t. The next time one of us needs a helping hand, lend it. By contributing to the black family globally, we can and will conquer white supremacy. Join groups and tell others about the plan and the fear. Educate others. Let them educate you. After all we’ve been through, we’re still here. I think that’s a true testament to our strength.

Any thoughts?

****Additional statements****

To all blacks that read my blog. Mary’s and Someguy’s comment prompted me to tell you something:

You can’t defeat your enemy without understanding your enemy. Here are a few books to read on them.

1. Mein Kampf by the one and only Adolf Hitler

2. The American Dilemma by Gunnar Myrdal

3. The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion by Sergiei Nilus (I ordered it after reading many excerpts on the web)

There are perhaps hundreds more…but these that I’ve listed had a profound effect on me and my understanding of why I’m in the “position” I am in despite education and profession. Please read them. Familiar yourself with them. But focus on us.

22 thoughts on “The Awakening: The Final Installment of The Trilogy

1. SomeGuy on said:

The only thing I fear is that it is already too late for African Americans.

+1 SomeGuy, I agree as well. That’s my fear. It’s too late for black people in America. Many will perish in ignorance and darkness.

3. @ Mary and Someguy

We’re still here, right? God didn’t create Melanin for nothing. People wouldn’t be raping Africa and stealing our resources if it weren’t worth a damn. Whites wouldn’t be here every day telling us how excellent they are if they didn’t fear us.

Don’t believe the lies! And as long as there is breath in your bodies, it’s never too late!

How do you think we created Black Wall Street? No easy feat during apartheid in Tulsa but we did it, right? We can and will accomplish this again!

4. SomeGuy on said:

Sis ster Truth, Just witnessing the communtiy I live in. And on my daily commute to and from my placeof employment, I see our poeple contributing to our own demise. Young brothers and sisters addressing each other as niggers. That is such an ugly word. It needs to be eradicated from our vocabulary. Young women addressing each other as h***s and b***hs. This makes my soul and mind sad and weary. The system of white supremacy in tandem with our own people hurting each other contributing to our demise. That is what prompted my earlier comment.

6. Thanks someguy, that was beautiful.

7. I had quite a hard time on the streets today. The “awakening” is a slow, slow process right now. Any advice on how to hasten it?

8. Miss Mary;.
    They need education. Educate them. Explain to them that they are not “niggers” but Africans. I just came back from the market and had a wonferful conversation with a black woman about the “chip” that’s coming.

She said she heard but was sure if it was just hysteria. I told her never get vaccines, they are poison and we talked for 30 mins.

Teach them. They need it.

9. @ Onitaset

Unfortunately, not a one. It seems that some blacks are contented with whatever norm this hellhole prison is. Either that or they’re so wrapped up with trying to pay the rent, eat, find jobs, raise kids and survive that they don’t seem to give a shit.

After all my tries, I had ONE black woman hear me out today. She claims she “kinda” heard about the RFID chip and what it means for us but she’s didn’t bother to look into it. I explained to her that it’s the mark of the beast and that got her real quiet QUICK!

So I asked her to stock up on food and gas if money permits. And tell other blacks about my info and allow them to get as prepared as they can. It was all very satisfying. She said her husband is trying to start his own landscaping business but needs a loan to get tractors, etc. I suggested having a few responsible family members pitch in and start it up with him. She seemed to consider that option.

Onitaset, continue with your blog, newsletters and keep trying. Even though it may be for naught, imagine if Harriet Tubman and Malcolm and Marcus didn’t try. And yes, some days they’ll tell you to sod off. And other days they’ll be beating down your door.

Take what you can get.

10. nicoleizhername on said:

I’m working on a Mission Statement Right Now.
    You Have A Luv for Your Diasporan Family and it’s Beautiful to see.

11. Thanks Nic. They’re all I have.

12. ChazIng on said:

Emancipation was due to economics not the European finding the virtue of equality. So argues Eric Williams in Capitalism and Slavery: http://archive.org/details/capitalismandsla033027mbp

13. SomeGuy on said:

Very candid. I wouldn’t have thought this of my fellow New Yorkers. lol

sister truth, I found a very profound quote by Dr. leonard Jeffries, It is a summary of all the things you have been sharing with us. “Whoever controls the images,controls your self-esteem, And self developement. Whoever controls the history, controls the vision. I think this is every apropo with what you have been trying to share with us. This gives me clarity and the Youtube clip from Some guy gives hope in humanity.

I also left out a line Self respect is also apart of that quote.

16. Thanks Mary. Very true.

@SomeGuy

It’s too late for those in jail, prison. It’s too late for those who’ve allowed drugs and alcohol to cripple them. It’s too late for those who are in conflict with (Black Love & Unity). All black people are not mental slaves. Yes, too many of us are driving off a cliff so to speak, and that’s sad to me as a blackman. Some black folk are too far gone to save, focus on those that can be saved. It’s all about what you know and don’t. Informed black people will live, uneducated souls will die…Simple!

18. wilson on said:

I have Goosebumps…

@wilson , I like that video. Bravo.

20. I agree. I can’t and won’t EVER concede defeat to people who operate solely out of fear and self-loathing and simply project that onto others. I’ll be damned if I ever concede that these fools are right and know better than the Creator. I think if anything, black people, will STILL be here on this planet, talking shit and disagreeing with one another, and whites will be the ones gone the way of the dinosaur. B/c make no mistake, without artificial props and protections, they wouldn’t have lasted this long. We are built for comfort and the long haul, they are built for speed and the easy come up. lol…you betta ax somebody..lol.