Things This Blog Has Taught Me
This is my 100th post! I can’t believe it. It seems like yesterday I began furiously typing away, revealing more of myself than I ever intended. Funny thing about writers; the more they write, the more they have to say. For this special post, I’ll reveal what this blog has taught me.
1. Black people are far more intelligent, inventive and intuitive than we give ourselves credit for.
2. Whites, even if they fear, hate and profess their superiority and intelligence, can’t stay from us.
3. Black people’s psychological and emotional responses to racism is just a raw as it was 500 years ago.
4. The black intra-love relationship may be shaky but it’s not nearly as bad as others want us to believe it is.
5. Whites are far more fearful of our power than they care to admit.
6. ALL Coloureds basically have the same hurt and pain no matter where they come from.
7. When whites feel deflated and defeated, they resort to childish name calling out of desperation.
8. Not one black person feels warmly about the Divided States of AmeriKlan.
9. Blacks know we need to do better but don’t quite know where to start.
10. A lot of us have given up the dream of equality for this country and are leaving/thinking about leaving AmeriKlan.
11. The internet provides people who are afraid of you with ammunition to hurt you via psychological warfare.
12. The fact that Coloureds all over the world state the SAME THING about whites, tells me that whites, globally, are the biggest threat to humanity the world has ever known.
13. Whites use the power of words to convey hate. In fact, they study the dictionary and thesaurus to perfect their vitriolic vernacular.
14. No one is as obsessed with our genitalia than whites.
15. Blacks have such a connection and relationship to God, it’s almost metaphysical.
16. Envy of our complexion is the root cause of racial animus.
17. Most Coloureds don’t want revenge. They want justice.
18. Whites are ashamed of who they are. The false bravado and fierce defiance is but a front for that shame.
19. The blacks that I’ve spoken to, via personal email, have all agreed that there is “a plan” to wipe us off the face of the earth.
20. Coloureds as a whole do not trust white people.
What has this blog taught you?