AmeriKlan Gangster

If you knew just how dirty Wall Street was, you’d call the cops. But don’t bother…they own them too.

Wall Street funds:

1. Prisons ( designed for black men…let’s keep it real )

2. CIA ( along with the DEA, they fund terrorism and help the drug lords like Reagan and Bush to bring drugs into your neighbourhoods. Note : Nancy Reagan’s ‘Just Say No!’ was a great deflection and cover-up )

3. FBI ( undercover cops who shoot innocent black people…and get off )

4. DEA ( works with the CIA )

5. ICE (immigration and customs. Now that slavery is over, they must have another source of cheap labour)

6. FDA ( poisonous foods, toxic “vaccines”  and the most addictive over-the-counter drug ever made: White Sugar )

7. Department of Agriculture ( injects cows with hormones which we eat and get cancer )

8. Congress A.K.A. The Illuminati

9. Unemployment/Department of Labour ( yes, you read correctly )

10. Fannie Mae/ Freddy Mac/ HUD/ FHA/Section 8 (Think why most Section 8 areas are drug ridden/run-down)

11. Medicare/Medicare

12. Big Pharma( J&J alone made 62 BILLION dollars off of you last year)

13. Board of Education (which is in cahoots with the prison systems. Please research the link between education and the prison systems, especially involving black males)

14. Colleges and Universities…except privately owned ones, which they want destroyed…for a reason

15. Churches ( black churches prey on your desperation and fear yet ask you to give them money each Sunday to get into heaven )

16. Big Auto

17. All Banks…except privately owned ones ( to keep you in debt )

18. American Associates of Physicians/Nurses (who work with Big Pharma)

19. Hospitals ( your sickness is their biggest investment )

20. Firehouses

21. Telephone systems/Big Bell ( which tracks and monitors all phone conversations )

22. The Internet ( Big Brother is always watching. In fact, the more truth I spill, I suspect that the powers that be will begin to monitor me as a “terrorist” but ask me if I give a damn. You can’t stop truth! )

23. Big Tobacco (who works with Alcohol and Food to kill you)

24. Alcohol/Spirits/Breweries ( whiskey was introduced to the Indians for a reason. The rest is history )

25. Designer Clothing Companies (with grants that propel “gangster culture”. As far as I know only FUBU, a private and independent company started by Mr. John, designed his own label for his people WITHOUT grants)

26. WIC/ SNAP/Food Stamps ( you cannot get help if there is a man in the house )

27. The Courts (who gets stipends from the prison systems)

28. Insurance Companies, like B/C & B/S or what I call, Bull Crap / Bull Shit

29. CDC (Ask yourself where AIDS really came from…hint: population control. Same with Swine/ Bird Flu and the mysterious “Flesh-eating” disease)

30. Big Food, aka, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys…(who work with the Dept. of Agriculture and Big Pharma)

31. The MEDIA that shows blacks as criminalistic drug addicts bent set on raping your white daughter.

Take a breath…and think this over.

Now, black people, let me ask you a burning question. Given the history of white supremacy in this country, ARE WE FREE?

Would you like to see the person/persons that are most involved in your continual demise?

Don’t know him?

Exactly.

He is Jacob Rothschild. The “owner” of all we see, hear, touch, taste and, for most of us, think.

In the up and coming weeks, I will be posting more about our society and how we, as blacks, are being manipulated.

37 thoughts on “AmeriKlan Gangster

1. WOW!!! That was seriously depressing, but you forgot one major cog in this machine. Sports, pro and otherwise, they keep us entertained and also promote fake tribalism to make up for what is missing in naturally tribal peoples.

This doesn’t look good for us, we are got both coming and going. It’s sad because those of us who call ourselves living right are already beat at the start.

2. Yes, researching this got me bummed out, in fact, even I denied it at first but the truth explains itself.

Thanks for the sports tip. I concur.

Don’t forget organizations like “Planned Parenthood” that was designed to eliminate certain groups of people, which is why it is mostly found in minority neighborhoods. Margaret Sanger, the founder, was quoted as saying, “We do not want the word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” As a matter of fact, Hitler got his idea to exterminate the Jewish population from this racist c**t. Gotta love America! *sarcasm*

4. Mickey, I’ve read several books on Eugenics and how blacks, being the highest concentration of melanin, were the prime targets.

Now that planned parenthood has faltered, somewhat, they use drugs, bullets and incarceration to finish us off.

5. Yeah…Hitler…
    *sigh*

J. Edgar Hoover took Hitler’s Mind Kontrolle Project and tweaked it into Project Paperclip.

It seems that AmeriKlan has always had an affinity for terrorism/supremacy. Then they come on TV and promote AmeriKlan values and curse black people for making this society “worse.”

Go figure!

6. wilson on said:

I look forward to your follow-up articles…

7. great…thanks.

8. tehnoun on said:

You convinced me to look up Jacob Rothschild… I think I found someone I despise more than the Koch Brothers.

9. Oh Yeah?

Wait til you hear about my post on:

Rockefeller and ….the Pope! That outta rock your world!

10. tehnoun on said:

I already despise both of those men… but by all means, give me more ammo to fire. =P

11. When I researched the Vatican, I didn’t sleep for about 3 days. Then I grabbed my bible and began to pray.

hunglikejesus

All that we see in media, government, and business is a mirage. It’s about keeping black folk in the dark. Big business exploits the natural resources of Africa, Madison Avenue wants us to think that whiteness is superior when it’s not, Hollywood shoves white supremacy down the throats of black folk around the globe disguised as entertainment. For those who know me, i’ve always advocated observing and listening to what goes on, because, a lot of us aren’t proactive in that way. White folks don’t control me, they control uneducated and misinformed sistas and brothas, let’s not forget that fact. I don’t care what they say, i already peeped game. Brotha, all of this ish is so simple to decode, common sense is all that is required. If it doesn’t make sense or is not beneficial to the black race, i don’t f**k with it…Period!

Wall Street
    Public Education System
    Hollywood/Music Industry
    Sports/Glorified Plantation
    Journalism/The Liar Factory

Mickey

What’s so sad about all of this, is that, the same kind of black men who helped whitemen enslave and kill their kinfolk are the same crabs that are supporting racists orgs like Planned Parenthood, whose #1 priority is the destruction of the black race. Our so-called beloved first black president, Barack Obama, is a big supporter of the pro-abortion movement. I’ve always viewed Obama as anti-black due to his support for Planned Parenthood. Any blackman that truly loves black people, would never support the killing of black babies with impunity. Obama should be a lesson to black folk, all blacks or mulattos don’t love our race. As far as Michelle Obama, i don’t know what kind of sista she is? She might as well be white, as far as i’m concerned…Real Talk! Black-Americans, and black folk as a whole can’t take 4 more years of Obama, We Can’t! Abortion is killing us, illegal immigration is screwing with our demographics, radical islam is causing all sorts of chaos in Africa, Hip-Hop is killing an entire generation by promoting the idea that self-hatred is cool and hip with regard to blacks, etc.

I’m hip to planned parenthood. I compare them to Hitler exterminating the jews. If I’m not mistaken I believe they had a sister by the name of Faye Wadelton or something that was associated with them. A sister helping white supremacist kill black babys. smh.

Yeah, that Margaret Sanger was a demon.

16. They all work for the illuminati.

The vatican is corrupt too. All those pedophille preists. And they sent those monsters to different parrishes to go molest some more children. The movie Doubt was not lying.

18. The Vatican is the “spiritual” portion of our demise.

19. nicoleizhername on said:

Planned Parenthood sponsored this year’s Essence Music Festival.

And a young sister died having an abortion last week. We need to check that out.

She bleed to death having an abortion at Planned Parenthood.

22. Some great research and illumination of what goes on in our world diaryofanegress. Its like peering down the rabbit hole and wondering where its gonna lead. Just when you think you’ve found the bottom you realise this was just the 2nd or 3rd level…There more?

All of the items you listed are true and even more we all unaware of. But one thing is for sure we are all at a point of change – which is why much of what you reveal is being made public – we will be able to choose to continue living their illusions or creating our own preferred realities. This is one step on the road to making either choice

23. Scary! But Nic, isn’t Essence owned by white folks now?

24. I wonder if that was intentional.

25. Kwamla:

I agree…This is madness…I haven’t even gotten to our food and water supply. I’m kinda scared too. This is why I’m big on farming. Becoming independent from the system is the only way to live.

I’ll be delving further in the up coming weeks.

26. ynotme on said:

Negress,

Scary! But Nic, isn’t Essence owned by white folks now?

In 2000, Time Inc. purchased 49 percent of Essence Communication inc, a publishing company that publishes magazines aimed at African American women, namely Essence and Suede magazines. In 2005 Time Inc. made a deal with Essence Communication Inc. to purchase the remaining 51 percent it did not already own. The deal placed the ownership of the 34-year-old Essence magazine, one of the United State’s leading magazines for women of color, under white ownership.

WTF is goiong on with all of these sellouts!? First, it was BET, then it was the Apollo Theater, now it’s Essence? Not to mention almost all of the formally Black-owned hair product manufacturing companies are now owned by Whites. Can Blacks keep any damn thing!? Or is the Almighty Dollar that damn powerful? They do not realize that these White corporations are trying to tear down everything that Blacks build. The Negro Wallstreet in Tulsa, OK, every Black township in the West after the Civil War was overtaken by jealous racists who saw that the Blacks were prospering more than they were, Rosewood, and God knows what other stories of the destruction of Black progress.

*Goes to calm down and avoid high blood pressure*

28. Ynotme:

Thank you. Yeah, I thought so…what a shame!

29. @ Mickey:

This is why I advocate black entrepreneurship. If we can keep it all in the family, like the Johnsons, we still have a chance.

ynotme

What we view as belonging to us, doesn’t belong to us. Why did all these once black-operated companies sellout? It all goes back to education and politics. Dumbing down 2 generations of black people is not prudent. Over the course of time, black youth drifted further and further away from authentic black culture. Instead of watching BET, they began to watch MTV instead, and the same holds true for Essence and Vibe magazines. Again, being smart and pro-black was seen as obsolete by the current generation and the previous one before them. Rejecting blackness was seen as progressive and forward-thinking by a lot of blacks in this country, Sadly! We have to move on from BET, Essence, and other lost black media. They have no credibility anymore. Time-Warner owns Essence, which is why Planned Parenthood was able to be a sponsor, the same company owns CNN and HLN. I’ve read Essence for many years, now, i can’t support the mag anymore. As a conservative brotha, why would i want to read a magazine that hates blackmen like me who reject the false premise of liberalism? I know that i’m in the minority, but all blackmen are not “Donkeys” if you know what i mean? There are other black-owned companies that we must support as well…Sister-2-Sister, Upscale, TVOne, Aspire(Magic Johnson’s new network), and so forth.

Even Ebony and Jet are not the same quality that it used to be when Mr. Johnson was living. Money trumps loving and caring for the black community.

32. Pingback: My Homepage

33. James on said:

With much knowledge comes much sadness

34. Pingback: resources

35. Pingback: my link

36. Pingback: metalbuildingcost.wordpress.com

37. Hollywood shoves white supremacy down the throats of black folk around the globe disguised as entertainment.

Literally – I was in a fast food restaurant and timed just as I put the last piece in my mouthy -appears a white woman on the big flat screen they now have in most big chain fast food restaurants.