Finish this Sentence #2

If I was going to die tomorrow, my last meal would be…

I’ll go first…I’d eat a porterhouse steak, well done…garlic mashed potatoes, baby carrots and a vintage Cabernet.

What would you eat?

34 thoughts on “Finish this Sentence #2

1. Nakale on said:

I would eat fufu with egusi and fish soup, bananas and a glass of mango juice.

2. What’s fufu with egusi?

3. leigh204 on said:

Omigosh, I would eat Filipino ethnic food. Mmm. This is making me hungry.

4. Leigh:

This looks delicious!

I would have Smothered pork chops, collard greens, mexican cornbread, grilled corn on the cob, baked sweet potatoes, red velvet cake for dessert. And a pitcher of white peach sangria. and another pitcher margaritas. And a big nice spleef of home grown jamaican herb. And listening to my favorite tunes on ipod while reclining in nice spaceous woman cave den, MJ sweetly You Rock My World.

6. Miss Mary:

Can I join you with the peach sangria?

Yes, My best friend and I have It at Magggiano’s It is seasonal there. It looks so pretty in the big pitcher swirling around.

8. I love mojitoes. I grow pepper mint in my garden so I need to use it up in some drinks!

9. Fried chicken, french fries and a Hawaiian Punch.

10. Yuck! Hawaiian punch? Yuck! You know that causes depression right?

Oh wait!
    You’re gonna croak, right?
    Never mind.

11. Fiamma on said:

Belgian waffles dripping with butter & maple syrup, a slice of honeydew melon and a pitcher of fresh-squeezed orange juice.

12. Anything my grandmother cooked, but more spefically her fried chicken and cornbread with her pound cake. She been dead now for atleast 30 years. She could make a pot of lawn clippings taste like heaven.

13. tehnoun on said:

Probably Stromboli with heavily seasoned red sauce. If I’m dying we may as well drop the pretense of the dieting =P

Antipasta, both Popeye’s Fried Chicken & KFC, & then wash them down with both a Pepsi & a Coke. And for dessert – Tiramisu & Red Velvet Cheesecake.

15. ynotme on said:

A few slices of pepperoni pizza with extra mozzarella cheese and a tall glass of ice cold water. And for dessert, I would have two pints of rum raisin ice cream followed by another tall glass of ice cold water.

16. Have you ever eaten waffles with ice cream?

17. Rum Raisin ice cream? Val likes rum raisin too.

18. SomeGuy on said:

Chinese fried dumplings with sauce, a pepperoni pizza and a McDonalds Chocolate milk shake. What can I say? I’m a New Yorker.

19. SomeGuy on said:

However, if the reason I’m dying is because I’m being executed, then I would refuse a last meal.

20. May I ask why?

21. SomeGuy on said:

Why would I eat the food given to me by my enemy? If you are going to kill me then fine; but don’t try to placate my stomach and your conscience with some “last meal” chivalry shit. That’s an insult.

22. @ Someguy

Ok…I see.

23. leigh204 on said:

@ DOAN:

If mom was still around, she would invite you over and make every Filipino dish. And she would feed you until you practically exploded. lol! It’s a Filipino thing to overfeed a guest. ūüôā

24. Nakale on said:

Fufu is a stiff paste made from cassava. Egusi is melon seeds which are ground and added to thicken soups.

25. Ohhh…ok. I love cassava. I put mine in soup.

26. A nice lobster with butter, a big order of onion rings and a ice cold Lowenbrau!

27. Communion food: bread and juice. A large slice of bread and a mug of grape juice.

28. @ brother

You sure do love your bread! Lol!

29. LOL Yes, and the two of them go together well (especially homemade).

30. Mary, I see you still want that red velvet, huh? LOL I never tried it. What’s it like?

31. What? Hawaiin punch causes depression. Maybe that’s why HS seemed emotionally draining back in the 90s. Hmmm, you learn something new everyday.

32. @ ibeelaw

White Sugar is a poison. All “fruit” drinks provided to us contain vast amounts of sugar and trace amounts of manganese! They also put manganese in your water.