The Divided States of AmeriKlan

My brothers and sisters,

Since I don’t really follow politics but have a clear understanding of White Supremacy and its machinations, please allow me to give you a detailed explanation of how this election will work:

This country has two choices. Vote for him:

Who works for them:

To achieve this:

Using this:

Or….

Vote for him:

Who works for him:

Who controls this:

So you can all end up like this:

You see, boys and girls, AmeriKlans real doctrine was founded on the premise of him:

That’s why whites desire this:

Because they have no this:

So they created this as a distraction:

And all these other folks and things:

Are cleverly designed to do this:

Do not fall prey to the real AmeriKlan agenda:

And stop watching this:

And start doing more of this:

And this:

And get prepared:

Because only He can help us now…

36 thoughts on “The Divided States of AmeriKlan

*Standing ovation*

2. Thanks Mickey…this morning, Jah gave me the inspiration.

3. SomeGuy on said:

Very creative and clever.

4. Scrolling down, agreeing with everything being said, until we reached the black Jesus. If “only He can help us now”……..we’re in big trouble. But that’s just me.

5. Brandon…we’ve always been in big trouble. Blacks were born in trouble but fear not, God always has a plan for his people.

Negress

At this point in our history, being picky is not an option. Black people in the US can’t continue the status-quo…Not Working! Too many of us are enslaving ourselves to bulls**t. Black folk are not monolithic, we need to understand that. The Dixiecrats have shown us that they’re the “Devil’s Party” thru and thru. The numbers don’t lie. How many black people in this nation have to end up in jail and the morgue? Republicans aren’t perfect, but, they’re the lesser evil in my mind. I don’t know any conservative brothas doing drive-bys in the hood, selling drugs on the corner, but, i do know a lot of pro-democrat blackmen who do. If blackmen are in jail or dead, what use are we to blackwomen and black children sistas? F**k all the nonsense, self-preservation, life, health, and freedom trump everything. Yes, i’m voting for Mitt Romney. He’s not the most conservative candidate, but he’s a notch above Obama. Politics is not a popularity contest with me. Which party gives us the best chance to get over the hump, that’s how we should approach politics? I don’t know if some politico likes black folk, all i care about is getting the black devils off the streets, improving schools, making the planet a better and safer place for black people, etc.

7. Ty:

Romney and Obama are the opposite sides of the same coin. Both want our destruction, either directly or indirectly.

IF Obama cared about the black community, where are the jobs?
    IF Romney cared about the black community, where are the jobs?
    Answer?

There are no jobs because we’re not apart of the agenda.

8. ynotme on said:

Negress,

Your perception, thought process, creativity, writing skills and intelligence are unmatched. You must definitely be inspired by Jah.

9. Thank you…it just came to me this morning.

Truth

I feel you sista, I Do! Why i support the GOP? We can debate with each other about policy day and night. Again, if blackmen are self-destructing year after year voting for Democrats, something is wrong? If the violence and bloodshed was taken out of the convo, we could have a real conversation about which party is best. All of the chaos that’s going on in Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, and other cities has to be laid at the feet of the donkeys(democrats). Honestly, black folk have no business enslaving themselves to political parties, organized religion, etc.

11. Ty:

The only party I support is the one uplifting black people.

12. This is very cool Sister,

Keep bringing the vibes.

From which island do you hail?

13. Thank you.
    Jamaica.

14. That’s where my folk are from.

Please one day read one of these posts.

We want to hear the talented writer sing.

15. *smiles*

There are sooooo many of us islanders, no? In Brooklyn and Queens, all we saw and heard were Patois and folks wearing the Africa/Jamaican flag on T-Shirts, bumper stickers, etc…

We also have many Trinidadian and Haitians and Cubans in my old neighbourhood. The smells used to drive me wild. And the old Shabba Ranks mixed tapes. I miss my old neighbourhood.

This was very clever the scroll down messages. Shabba Ranks Mr. Lover Man. SHABBA!!

This is off topic but talking about Shabba Ranks remins me of being in Ocho Rios, and Dunns River Falls and eating jerk chicken and drinking Ting. eating peas and rice. I remember that song Tinga Ling by Shabba. I love Jamaica. want to go back.

18. Miss Mary:

We’re thinking about leaving AmeriKlan for good. A lot of my friends went back to So. Africa, Sierra Leone and Puerto Rico. We’re looking into it. Maybe the Bahamas or Aruba?

The Islands just sound heavenly. The smell of the limes trees, the colorful parrots. sand beaches I want to come too.

20. I’m most definitely considering moving to the Caribbean after I finish school. MOST DEFINITELY!!!!

That’s the question I\want to know? What is he doing for the Black community? I’m in a serious quandry about voting. I don’t think It would make one bit of difference if I voted or not. What is he actually doing? I’m so jaded right now. My other thought is why is he just now addressing the gay marriage issue. He never had anything to say about LBGT issues before? I can only guess because it is time for re election. I’m just kind of dissapointed. But Romney scares me too. I’m so confused. Is it daned if you do and damned if you dont?

22. Obama and Romney are both side of the same coin. Both hate the lay man and want more wealth and power.

I don’t vote for anyone…ever because no one wants to uplift the black community. We are their number one threat.

As soon as we can get some things straightened out, we are saying good bye to this country.

23. @ Dr
    good idea. This country isn’t for us.

24. Oh and one more thing, the homosexual agenda is being pushed on purpose.

25. For the first time in the 9 years since I became of legal age to vote, I have decided that I am not going to vote this year. As far as I’m concerned, it really doesn’t matter who is president, for the following reasons:

1. All presidents are essentially just the American puppets of the British Crown, Vatican and ruling families.
    Once people begin to understand this, they will know why the promises made on the campaign trail will not happen unless the British Crown, Vatican and ruling families allow it to happen, and if it’s allowed to happen, it’s only because there is some present or future benefit to those who rule the world. There is rarely anything that is done for the good of the people.

2. There has not been a president to date who has done anything to replace white supremacy with justice.
    Please see the point above to know why they haven’t. Also, further understand that no matter who sits in the white house, we, as non-white people, are still going to struggle.

3. I’m concerned about my personal safety on election day.
    This election is perhaps going to be one of the most heated and emotionally-charged elections. Because I live in a city where white people tend to be very unrefined in their practice of racism, I am afraid that there will be a white person, or several white persons who will commit an act of terrorism at the voting polls. I could be incorrect, and I hope I am, but I just keep getting this feeling and seeing an image of a white man in a blue, rusty pickup truck shooting black people at the polling place I’d have to use. Also, I try to avoid being in crowds unless it is necessary. So, I’m staying home on election day, because I do not feel like it’s worth the risk to my personal safety just to decide which puppet will have his strings pulled under the pretense of democracy.

4. Voting has not ended white supremacy
    I am grateful for all my ancestors and forefathers & foremothers, living and dead, who fought and sacrificed so that I could have the chance to vote legally without unjust rules and mistreatment. However, having this right has done nothing to end white supremacy and therefore, I don’t feel it’s a constructive use of my time.

These are my reasons for not voting in this election. I wish those of you who do vote the best of luck. Please look out for your safety and be aware of your surroundings, because you just don’t know what racist man and racist woman have planned for us.

26. @ Helen

Co-sign!!!! Neither will we. Well said.

I have the same feeling as Helen I am feeling quite unsettled in my spirit about this up coming election. I feeling the color aroused crackpots will be out in full number. Sister Truth I got a very sick feelin in my gut something awful is about to go down. I pray that I’m wrong.

28. I’ve been having the same feeling for a while now. I hope we’re both wrong but fear it’s the truth.

Double co-sign! As George Carlin once said, “The only choices we (Americans) have in this country are paper or plastic.”

30. VERY well said AND understood!!

Negress

“Black Versus” will always exist on this planet. Others will forever seek to control black women and men for their own benefit. There’s no point in us denying the truth, which is why we should stop apologizing for being who we are. No matter how good and noble we try to be, the same bs is gonna take place. As i said in the previous post, in order for us to fix the ills that plague us, we gotta be alive and breathing first and foremost. Once that takes place, we can then deal with the nonsense.

@Mickey You are funny but George Carlin was rightLOL!!!

33. if you write more posts like it, i will be definitely following them.http://www.twitorcida.com

34. asada on said:

questions:
    1. Since when does Obama work for Ben Bernanke? Isnt that practically the same as working for wall street?

@ Helen E.V
    2. Which part of the british crown? You aren’t just talking about queen Elizabeth and her immediate family?

35. larissa on said:

I can’t see ANY of the pictures. It’s the same with other posts. Is it just me, or are others having this problem?

36. Larissa

As soon as I post my posts, the powers that be delete/ remove them from my site. I can’t seem to keep up with reloading them. Sorry luv.

Soon I predict my blog will be deleted/ removed/ suspended as well.