10 Things Hurricane Katrina Taught Me

1. AmeriKlan doesn’t give a flying fuck about black people.

2. Bush is more dangerous, sick, evil and wicked than we realize.

3. White people will use any excuse to kill, maim, rape and abuse black people.

4. Katrina was premeditated. Look it up. (9th ward only? C’mon!)

5. If Katrina happened in my neighbourhood, my life and my family’s life would be in grave danger.

6. FEMA is a farce. ( They will help to implement martial law )

7. You CANNOT believe anything the media tells you.

8. The AmeriKlan government creates “situations” for the purpose of depopulation. Swine Flu, anyone?

9. Imagine the sickest, most deviant, evilest, vilest depraved being on earth. Racist Whites are sicker than that.

10. The media will murder any witnesses that dares to speak the truth.

What did Katrina teach/tell you?

18 thoughts on “10 Things Hurricane Katrina Taught Me

What did Katrina teach me? Pretty much what you said, most notably #1. It was one of those things that made go, “Really? Black lives are really viewed as that worthless?” SMMFH.

2. The truth of how they planted explosives so the levee would break will come forth. In fact, many that were interviewed said they heard when a bomb went off.

Of course Rupert Murdoch and the powers that be would never let that air on tv.

3. Word for word the same thing.

That even though I think Kanye West is a jerk he was right about one thing George W. Bush did’nt give a damn about black people. You can’t trust the government. It was obvious that black people were just a non factor.

And the word rufugees was being used frquently by the news media. I keep thinking , How are people that are United States citizens refugees. It had a negative meaning when it was applied to the evacuees. Condoleeza Rice’s actions and remarks made me have a negative view of her as well.

6. Condi rice is a black Anglo Saxon.

7. leigh204 on said:

Since I’m not American, I can only give an outsider’s opinion. I do remember Hurricane Katrina and Kanye West calling out George Bush about not caring for black people, and I nodded my head in agreement. Oh, and remember the two pictures of one black man “looting” while the white couple were “finding” stuff from a grocery store? The media was clearly biased.

Yes Sister Truth I believe Professor Rice is in that catagory. Peace and Blessings.

This reminds me I need to see Spike Lee’s When The Leevee Broke.

10. I have it on my list of documentaries to watch.

11. SomeGuy on said:

As close as I am with some of my White friends, the older I get, the more I feel the need to cut them off for my own mental health.

12. The truth of how they planted explosives so the levee would break will come forth.

Guys, guys

You should really take all those conspiracy theories with a pinch a whole ladle of salt.

Katrina didn’t teach me anything I didn’t know already.

13. @ Dahoman

Hmmm…I don’t know about that dear…
    Perhaps I’ll take Miss Mary’s advise and see the Spike Lee video.

I do know that AmeriKlan hates us. And the Tuskegee Experiments and Black Wall Street have proven that racism kills.

Concerning white AmeriKlans, anything is possible.

14. It didn’t teach me anything as much as it did reinforce what I already knew: “watch out.” I do believe the “conspiracy theories” and have even seen some develop as I was growing up, including the introduction of crack into our communities.

We’re basically on the same page; I fully agree with most of the points you made and am glad that others can see the farce as clearly as you do.

One recurring thought I have is, “what’s next?” We’ve seen what’s possible with weather/environmental manipulation, food manipulation, population control, immune system destruction…what’s next?

I agree with Sanctified Brother, I did’nt really understand about conspiracy theories until I started using the internet. My co worker was really into conspiracy theories, I’m starting to wonder If this is true. But I believe if they did experiments on black people in Tuskeegee, and the way I hear how crack was brought into inner city communities, I believe these things are possible. I have been naieve for so long about things. Katrina was what opened my eyes. I keep hearing the song They don’t really care about us. And I believe it’s true. especially listening to the remarks of co-workers at work. Saying things like if they were smart they would have evacuated when they first heard a storm was coming. Then I realized just how dense and maybe they just didi’nt care know that these people are living in poverty and did’nt have means to escape. I believe you Sister Truth. They would probably want to see all black people washed away or destroyed in some catastrophie. What is going to be next? I have to wonder about this bath salts stuff. They joke about a zombie apocolypse, But you never know what they are trying to introduce to the black communities to kill and destroy people’s lives.

16. Miss Mary:

Follow your gut. If it feels wrong then it is.

17. Pingback: My Homepage