10 Things Hurricane Katrina Taught Me
1. AmeriKlan doesn’t give a flying fuck about black people.
2. Bush is more dangerous, sick, evil and wicked than we realize.
3. White people will use any excuse to kill, maim, rape and abuse black people.
4. Katrina was premeditated. Look it up. (9th ward only? C’mon!)
5. If Katrina happened in my neighbourhood, my life and my family’s life would be in grave danger.
6. FEMA is a farce. ( They will help to implement martial law )
7. You CANNOT believe anything the media tells you.
8. The AmeriKlan government creates “situations” for the purpose of depopulation. Swine Flu, anyone?
9. Imagine the sickest, most deviant, evilest, vilest depraved being on earth. Racist Whites are sicker than that.
10. The media will murder any witnesses that dares to speak the truth.
What did Katrina teach/tell you?