Is Reverse Racism Real?

When I hear whites crying about their plight in this New AmeriKlan, I stop and take notice. When I hear wealthy white men and women pointing out how unfair this country is for them, I stop and listen…desperately…for them to tell me how.

“Ohhhhh…you can’t possibly understand how hard it is to be white nowadays! I’m the victim here…you know, with all this reverse racism against white folks! It’s not fair….*sobbing* ….It’s not right!”

What’s a sister to do? So I open my mouth and say…

Ummm, excuse me, sir? There’s no such thing.”

*sobbing stops and the hate stare begins*

The very system of white supremacy dictates who can and cannot be victims.

Whites, since the beginning, have self-segregated from the undesirable other. It is because of that self proclaimed privilege that they are able to oppress others, discriminate against others, scapegoat others whilst elevating themselves to supreme status. Now, with the “browning” of AmeriKlan, along with a black guy for president, whites are feeling more threatened than ever.

On the basis of race, creed and skin colour, non-whites are claiming certain privileges once reserved for whites, i.e. affirmative action. Which begs the question:

Is reverse racism real and if so how?

27 thoughts on “Is Reverse Racism Real?

1. I wrote a series defining “Race” partially for questions like these.

What we don’t really understand is that White people want to kill Black people.

That’s not so much the limits of our understanding, because a lot of us understand that a lot of Whites want to kill Black people.

The reason why I wrote the post was because few of us understand that the White person wants to kill the Black person, not by his ‘nurture,’ like through a series of logical arguments that reaches this conclusion, but by his ‘nature.’

The White person naturally wants to exterminate the Black person. What restrains him is society. Like how a dog naturally wants to bark, but a muzzle restrains him; or a bird naturally wants to fly, but a cage restrains her; the White person naturally wants to kill the Black person, but society restrains him.

Ergo he complains about reverse racism. And frankly, he’s right. For the White person not only wants to kill every Black person, the White person wants to kill every other White person too. These are hateful people being taught love and it’s just not worth it.

Let them kill themselves. But really, separate! Because when we realize that this is their nature to complain about how much they can’t kill us (which is what “reverse racism” really means) . . . we realize that nature always wins.

I can’t tell you how often they are killing us, how much they are preparing to kill us, and how badly they will kill us. But the numbers are great.

Now, I may not have connected this to ‘reverse racism’ say of the “affirmative action” variety, but that’s because there’s no argument for ‘reverse racism.’

Affirmative Action most benefits WHITE WOMEN. Welfare most benefits WHITE PEOPLE. Public Assistance most benefits WHITE PEOPLE. The Government’s funds most go to WHITE PEOPLE.

So there is no organized threat against White hegemony. Yet, the hint of it makes White people ANGRY.

We just need to realize that these people are getting angrier and angrier just hearing even falsehoods about your ascendancy. They want to kill you. ALL OF THEM.

An organized separation is in order.

2. Good Lord, Onitaset!

Your explanation scared me. Now I need a night light.

3. tehnoun on said:

Reverse racism is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. There’s no way these little assholes possibly believe the nonsense coming out of their mouths, it’s just them trying to avoid having to own up to how racism actually works and their part in it.

4. I’ve always said the invention of reverse racism is the ultimate tool of deflection.

No I my opinion because racisim and power and priviledge make the demonic system white supremacy. poc don’t have priviledge or power so no there is no such thing as reverse racism. this is my understanding of this definition of reverse racism.

*No In my opinion*

7. isme on said:

If they want to complain about suffering from racism, they could always point out that having people in positions in power chosen due to their skin colour rather than their competency is hurting everyone. Even most racists are better off having a president who happens to be black, rather than someone like Bush.

But no, it’s always this one white guy they know of who suffered due to racism, and how that (admittedly bad) thing proves that “both sides do it!” and we should never try to fix the problem.

8. Good response.

9. Do you think the complaining is caused from fear of losing that privilege?

Here’s Paul Mooney’s take on this.

11. Mickey, you are da bomb!

Most definitely. Not only that, they are afraid that if POC gain power, especially Black folks, they think that we are going to do to them what they have done to us in retaliation.

I remember when Obama was running for office and this old White woman said that if Obama gets into office that she was afraid that the Blacks were going to take over.

Remember the Los Angeles Riots after the Rodney King verdict? I heard that White people were being “especially nice” to the Black people they encountered during the rioting.

This whole country is a powder keg & it’s about to explode.

13. Mickey:

My brother says that exact same sentiment.

14. “The only racism is White supremacy.”- Neely Fuller Jr.

15. isme on said:

At least some of it is probably from fear of losing privilege, but I’m not sure how much.

If a white person likes the racism, or just likes to pretend it doesn’t exist rather than admit to it, they can tell themselves that the current system is fair and just.

Doing away with actual racism, benefitting a group of people that doesn’t include them, is therefore unjust and unfair from that point of view. If there’s no problem, there’s no need for a solution, and any time negative affect it has on them isn’t being justified by anything they will admit to seeing.

Or at least it seems to me that that thinking might be a cause of at least some of it.

Truth

Whites don’t want to kill black people, they want to control us. The killing scenario involves the struggle between blackmen and whitemen for global supremacy. Whitemen don’t fear other men, they fear blackmen. If we’re out of the picture, they have free reign to do whatever they want…Bottomline! It’s important that blackmen understand this reality going forward. We’re the targets, and blackwomen are the prize. This scenario will always exist, get used to it black people.

Truth

Whites don’t want to be ruled by black folk. This explains the illegal immigration issue in a nutshell. They’ve allowed mestizos/indians to enter into this country with impunity, at the expense of african-americans. Imagine the same scenario involving black folk doing the same thing? It wouldn’t happen. Whites are losing their power just the same, but, they don’t fear other races as they fear us. Again, black vs. non-black is how the world operates.

18. Reverse racism is as real as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

19. Well, Ty, the most potent threat to the white race is the black man/woman.

It has been a while since I’ve watched this, but in case you haven’t, here it is. This is Paul Mooney in “Analyzing White America”.

@Mickey You always come through. Hat Tip to you. And Thank you Sistertruth for bringing us truth.

22. And I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some grown-ass white folks who still believe in those too.

23. Ok…I’ll watch it tonight. This should be interesting.

24. You are most welcome.

25. The up coming election should be interesting if Obama wins again. Coupled with the low birth rates for whites, they are speeding towards a minority status soon.

26. Reverse racism is a lie and does not exist and it sends a bad message. White racism against blacks= okay and normal, so called racism against whites= time to change the name to something else.