The White Culture’s Dirty Little Secret

FACTS: White men commit 66.9% of assaults on family members and children, 47% of murders , 73.3% of sex offenses, 65% of forcible rape, 63% of aggravated assault, 69% of burglary, 75.4% of vandalism, 59% of violent crime, 78% of arson, 63% of auto theft , 58% of suspicion, 68.7% of fraud etc… Also 88% of Serial Killers and Serial Rapists are white males.
{source: FBI}

When I first heard about this man, it reminded me of the Catholic Church scandal:

Then when heard how EVERYONE in his carefully protected circle knew about his perversion and kept quiet…it horrified me.

Then when I heard how one guy walked in on the rapes and heard the sickening “slapping, wet noises” and the “grunts and squeals” and saw, with the two eyes God gave him the rape of a boy…and turned around and left…I said “no way.” No way is this possible. Children are off-limits. That’s the code. When I traveled, I met some folks that just came out of the slammer. They were my patients, being treated for gangrene, diabetic foot or some other affliction. They told me of “The Code.”

“You don’t touch babies.” It was that simple. A hardened criminal was rendered a crying, broken man at the sight of a child covered in blood. That is perhaps the one thing all felons agree on. You don’t touch kids. So why, in this Puritanical country with the Constitution behind us for support, with laws( Megan’s Law…only white people get to have laws named after them ), the political correctness, the conservatives who preach “family values”, do you have a man who fucks babies and gets away with it?

Repeat after the Negress…..

MONEY + WHITE POWER = PROTECTION.

I watched horrified, and I don’t watch too much AmeriKlan Propaganda Idiot Box,at the dozens, if not hundreds of boys, some now grown men with wives and children of their own, who admitted their most shameful secret of lost innocence. Sandusky, had a foundation, The Second Mile, which HE founded in 1977. It’s been quoted that the not-for-profit foundation serves “at-risk” ( read…vulnerable and poor. In AmeriKlan that also means Coloured ) children. Since Mr. Sandusky’s foundation doesn’t charge a fee, who are these mysterious donors?

1. Hershey…located near State College

2. President Bush…W, not the dad

3. Pepsi

4. Walmart and other fortune 500 companies

Sooooo…let me get this straight, boys and girls…give me a moment.

Ok…so a white, rich, football coach who is renowned in his community, sets up a foundation for disenfranchised youngsters, rapes them, obliterates their youth, life( some committed suicide, which makes him a murderer ) and dreams of a “normal life”, folks know about it, cover it up for 35 years and he continues to get grants to continue his pederasty? Hmmmm…let me ask you all a burning question and please answer me honestly…

IF JERRY SANDUSKY WAS A BLACK MAN, DO YOU THINK THIS SHIT WOULD HAVE CONTINUED FOR 35 YEARS?

And did you hear his attorney’s explanation for his “love” of children? “He’s got Histrionic Personality Disorder.”

Wikipedia Definition:

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriately seductive behavior, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD is most commonly found in the United States and affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population, and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

Black People Definition:

Sandusky is a fucking pervert.

I just loooooove when wealthy whites who do bad things, make up shit about their mental health to justify why they rape, kill, maim, steal, swindle, lie, torture, sell, exploit and deceive others.

“White man, why did you kill your child and cut him up into pieces?”

Ummmmm…it’s not my fault. Aliens made me do it.”

Too bad that doesn’t work for the rest of us.

And now, after a ridiculous trial in which the victims, now grown men, are called on while weeping and sobbing, must recall their worst nightmare…for the sake of justice too late. His own adopted son claims that he too was a victim of his father’s “love of children.” I have some questions I’d like to ask.

1. Where was the wife when Sandusky brought young boys home…into his bedroom?

2. Why haven’t the other members of Penn State been charged with being an accomplice?

3. Why is the media refusing to accept and acknowledge that child pederasty is rampant within the white culture?

4. Where are the guest speakers, scholars, school psychologists and psychiatrists that explain why predominately white males are prone to this behavior?

5. Where is the media outrage at white men and the measures that are being done to protect children from their lust of juvenile flesh?

6. Where are the articles that show statistics of white men raping and molesting their daughters, nieces, cousins and sisters?

7. Where are the correlation studies that show that pederasty / homosexuality has been encourage since the Roman Empire?

8. Why are whites distancing themselves from taking responsibility that Sandusky, like it or not, is “one of them?”

9. Where are the 24/7 news reports with Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper and Faux News that show FBI statistics?

10. Why is this so prominent within the white race but black crime rates still take center stage?

{ Disclaimer: I know fully well that all races, males and females, commit sex crimes. But since the white media LOVES statistics…what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.}

Perhaps my favourite response of all comes from his white wife, Dottie.

“Mrs. Sandusky, did you know about your husband’s love of child flesh?”

“Why no…I’ve never heard of such things! May I get his pension plan now?”

I’m sickened.

54 thoughts on “The White Culture’s Dirty Little Secret

1. Nakale on said:

Frankly, if a black man had committed one quarter of the sex crimes, the discovery would have become mainstream media fodder on CNN, FOX News, Youtube, Nancy Grace, and etc. Dottie Sandusky is definitely a Stepford wife. White men marry their women, because they are weak-minded and compliant.

Whites are in constant denial that they are far from being perfect. Unless they stop judging others, they will never examine their vicious proclivities.

2. Excellent post.

Cynical Afrikan is a good resource concerning this putrid activity:

We need to separate. Being under their control can and will kill us.

3. Do you think it’s because of this denial that they keep perpetuating these crimes?

4. Onitaset,

Whites can’t separate from us. Their lives depend on our destruction. You know what would happen to them if we disappeared?

They would self destruct. my friend said, even if we lived on mars, they’d follow…to destroy.

5. We can separate from them. Though I would not make the claim that White people can not live without us or that their lives depend on our destruction. It’s a bit more complicated; but truly, we already know that White people have a longer history without us than they do with us. I.e. Ancient Europe didn’t have “Africans” per se.

Yet, it’s worth looking into the economy in question and noticing that this economy is essentially African: agricultural and technological. As such, they depend on us for this economy, but they can technically revert to their inherent economy: piracy. This they don’t technically need us for. Though, obviously piracy could eventually involve us again. Either way, we don’t need to concern ourselves with what they want insomuch as what we need.

If they follow us, we stop them in their tracks. That’s what we have done in the past. Eventually, we can win in this way.

6. Most Excellent post. As long as creatures who classify themselves as “white” exist nothing is safe from their sexual terrorism.

7. So I see. I think this post needs discussion.

8. White folks do their best to keep their sexual perversions under wraps. Having money and power gives them that advantage. But they’ve been sleeping with teenage boys since the Greek and Roman empires. This is nothing new for them. Homosexuality,beastiality,lesbianism and pedophilia have always been a part of their culture. Now they want everyone else to view this behavior as “normal”. It’s disgusting! And they need to be exposed for their sick and demented mindset.

9. Fiamma on said:

I was thinking that without Blacks to be the ultimate focus of their evil, white Americans would probably combust into a massive mushroom shaped cloud…but probably what would happen is whites would turn on each other…and on the Jews. Jews don’t get any where near as much flack as they would from non-Jewish whites as they would if whites didn’t have Blacks to concentrate on hating and subjugating.

Without Blacks OR Jews for scapegoats, the different European ethnic groups would continuously have been at each others throats, and the US would have been a different place. The WASP “powers that be” were able to bring all those groups together and manipulated them into forgetting their Old World cultural heritages over time by allowing them admittance into the whiteness country club, and by giving them Blacks as a group to redirect much of their hatred on.

You still have a few holdovers talking about how they’re Irish or Italian etc. But most Euro Americans seem content with simply being “white”. Then, too, you have the ones who are 1/4 French, 1/12 Polish, 9/8 Dutch, 2/73 Lithuanian and 1/3 Cherokee Indian Princess…and they seem especially happy to be able to simply say “white”. Without the Negro to hate and to look down on, the US would probably also have fewer Euro mutts (not to forget that Cherokee family claim to fame or anything).

Whiteness was created and is fostered in this country at our expense and extreme detriment.

10. Matari on said:

It’s not so secret – if you know where to look.

and

GOOGLE “the Franklin Coverup”

But as Kushite suggested, they don’t TALK about these “things” much openly/publicly.

11. Gat Turner on said:

I’m with Onitaset…total separation. I’ve already looked onto buying land in Ghana and have started the process of getting dual citizenship. If they wan to follow me they gonna have to move to the “Motherland” LOL.

12. you want a dirty little secret, check out this post: http://blacknotwhitedippedinchocolate.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/sexually-submissive-white-men-part-three/

I like this blog, I’m adding it to my blogroll. It is a dirty little secret because people want to pretend that blacks are inherently more immoral than whites…when that’s just a load of bull sh-t. no one is more moral or superior to anyone else and we need to start brining this bull sh-t to an end.

13. What I find interesting is how whites want to distance themselves from this “norm.”

But then again, white supremacy has the power to do that.

14. Fiamma:

Excellent comments.

15. We are in the midst of thinking, and I mean HARD , about moving back to the Islands. We have family who have already started to do that.

16. Thanks Peanut.

I’ll look at the link as soon as I can.

17. Thanks Matari,

I’ll look at it in a moment and get back to you.

Regarding the Franklin Coverup, I’ve heard stories of how the FBI, CIA and DEA are major players in our so called war on drugs and child slavery.
    Not suprising at all.

18. Gat Turner on said:

This line of thinking all started in Greece with Plato. His theory was that intellect is superior to intution and must dominate it. He thought men where ruled by intellect and women by intution (emotion). By extension he thought men superior to women. This concept was taken to extremes with Greek men thinking that women were so inferior to them they no longer deserved to be their lovers.
    They then started taking other men and young boys as lovers. Thus the origin of the platonic relationship. A non sexual reationship between men and women.

19. @Fiamma You’re very correct. They would turn on each other without us as the scapegoat. Everywhere whites go they cause destruction,colonization,genocide,rape and slavery. I can’t think of anyplace they’ve gone where they got a long with any people of color. A friend of mine gave me this book called Medieval Punishment ten years ago. It shows the sick ways that whites tortured each other before they had slaves to abuse. It’s a short book,only about 60 pages. It’s all black and white cartoon-like drawings. But you still get the effect. It showed me how sadistic white folks truly are. It must be their nature.

20. Gat:
    Thanks for the education. Does that mean that homosexuality isn’t inborn? It’s a learned behavior? Then if so, does that make pederasty “normal?”

21. Your Highness:

Onitaset made this statement after I suggested that whites would self destruct without us:

“We can separate from them. Though I would not make the claim that White people can not live without us or that their lives depend on our destruction. It’s a bit more complicated; but truly, we already know that White people have a longer history without us than they do with us. I.e. Ancient Europe didn’t have “Africans” per se.”

Do you agree?

I think that the Eurocentric mind would annihilate without a crutch. Any thoughts?

22. Hmmm…I have a post due out next week about your link. Thanks Peanut. We’ll explore that shortly.

23. Although I don’t like labels too much,I do lean more towards being a Pan African/Black Nationalist viewpoint. I’ve always believed that black folks need to do for self. We need to have our own schools,businesses and black banking system independent of whites. We really don’t need white folks,we can survive on our own. It’s just that black folks are too domesticated. They don’t even know how to plant their own food. We rely on the white man for food,shelter,clothes and water.
    I do think this system would crumble if we all went to Africa,Brazil or where ever. For one,the prison industrial complex relies on black bodies filling up the jail cells. And the whole criminal system would fall on it’s face. What would cops,judges,lawyers,prison guards and probation officers have to do? I guess they would start locking up more Mexicans and Puerto ricans,more than they already do. Amerikkka has always needed a “boogeyman” they can blame all their problems on. It’s typical of the white mindset. They create ghettoes and barrios and destroy and exploit those neighborhoods. They control the economics in poor neighborhoods. Then you have a community of poor hopeless people. When they resort to crime–they lock you up. And say “What’s wrong with those people? Why can’t they just be normal upstanding citizens like us? Those people are such animals!” That’s why most of them have a “holier than thou” attitude. When you control the entire system you can think that way. And without us as scapegoats,they would resort back to their sadistic caveman nature.

24. Excellent reply. Are you a Garveyite? My cousin in the Islands is of the Rastafarian movement which is a denomination of Garveyism.

25. Yes,I’m a big Garvey fan. I have tons of books about him. I have a few friends that are Rastafarian. Last December I got the chance to meet speaker Umar Johnson when he came to California. I got the chance to speak with him in the lobby before his lecture. We chatted for a few minutes about Garvey and the plight of black people. He’s a very intelligent brother. And a big Garveyite.

26. Hmmm…your words and manner of thinking remind me of him. Prince, white males are obsessed with sexual domination and perversion. I have a theory as to why.

1. In the mind of an oppressor, shame is a way to purge from the guilt. They internalize and sexualize their fantasies of humiliation. Hence the deviant behaviour.

2. The Catholic Church has been from the start, the number one resource of child abuse but money and religious status covers it up.

3. Viola Davis and Meryl Streep did a fantastic display of this in Doubt. Did you catch it?

Dr. Umar Johnson has some interesting comments regarding homosexuality, stating that it is not inborn. He believes that people are conditioned to be homosexual and a mental disorder.

28. You’re right,it has a lot to do with shame and guilt. They’re trying to suppress their deviant perverted nature. But it always comes out in the end. That’s why the catholic church is the shape it is.
    I didn’t see Doubt. But I heard it had something to do with abortion. I’ll have to check it out. I hope Viola Davis was better in that than she was in The Help. I am not a big fan of that film. I’m not a fan of stereotypical roles. That film had black women looking like mammies. Taking care of little white kids and black men looking like pitiful weaklings. I was disgusted. You ever notice how the more degrading are stereotypical the role—black folks get Oscar nominations? Strange isn’t it?

29. Indeed. Doubt was about a Catholic Priest and the events that followed regarding a black boy. You may like it.

30. Really?? I’m getting a Sandusky-type vibe. These people are sick!

31. Gat Turner on said:

You should read Aime Cesairse “Discourse on Colonialism”. The french practically admitted they used the colonies as a way to reduce their natural violent impulses. They used colonial victums to “get it out of their system”, then they could return back to Europe as “civilized” Teddy Roosevelt did the same thing In Panama and during the Spanish American War. Release your atrocities on the “other” an come home like butter wouldn’t melt in yur mouth!

32. tehnoun on said:

I always love how most whites will talk big about how they condemn this sort of behavior and will then turn a blind eye when it actually happens if the perpetrator is some sort of religious figure or millionaire/billionaire sort. But hypocrisy is the defining trait of the culture I suppose.

That’s true. Unless the alleged aggressor is Black. Look at Michael Jackson.

34. Mickey:

MJ’s demise was a carefully planned character assassination all for the love of money.

Hey Sistr, I just want to say that Sandusky and his wife for God’s sake are just perverts. poor MJ got set up. they did kill his spirit with all those horrible accusations. but everyone that knew about this is culpable. But you have to go to the Black church. where the Bishop in Atlanta was molesting young boys, tne world has just become a sick place to live. pedophiles exist in all races, male, female.

*the world is crazy*

Truth

Why are we shocked about this? If whitemen can rape the women of another race, and not feel any shame because of it, there’s no limit to their wickedness. A lot of us have forgotten about the twisted sexuality of the greeks and romans. Greek men raped their own sons, Roman men wanted to have sex with men more than women. I’m not making this stuff up, it’s the truth. Truth, allow me to generalize for a bit. From my perspective as a blackman, whitemen have never been comfortable with who they are, sexually speaking. A lot of whitemen in this country and abroad want their white wives and girlfriends to have sex with blackmen while they watch from a distance. They get turned on by the sight of a black penis pushing into their lily-white wives, Is this strange black people? This explains a lot about white serial killers, rejected by white females, angry about them sleeping with blackmen, and so forth. Sex trafficking is another by-product of white male sexual hatred…If whitewomen are so precious, why would so many whitemen think it wise to turn their women into the planet’s “Cum Bucket” so to speak? Jerry Sandusky is just the tip of the iceberg.

38. Tyrone;

I’m not shocked anymore as much as outraged by the hypocrisy. I’m tired of white people pretending to be righteous when the proof of their sickness is staring them in the face.

Truth

It’s all crumbling down anyway, brick by brick. No amount of money and power can make someone happy. Whiteness in and of itself is a contradiction, which explains the insanity of white males.

40. Ty

What’s with all the mental illnesses? When black people do shit, they kill us. But when whites do it, a new “diagnosis” is born.

Here’s what Brother Paul says about this mess.

42. Thanks again.

Truth

It’s Not Meant To Be Understood

44. No wonder my headaches never stop.
    LOL!

45. Oh Lawd, you need to put an advisory up before people click over to your site. I just…can’t. lol…I don’t need the visuals dude….it’s just, it’s just not riiiiight…And Sandusky is probably part of an national or international pedo ring that includes some fellow white men in powerful positions. I would bet dollars to donuts. That’s why he was able to get away with it for so long. That red-headed punk who walked in on that scene and walked out, I’m glad he was revealed for the rank coward he is. To leave that baby to be raped and go running to your fluckin’ daddy? I also read an allegation that Sandusky actually ‘rented’ the boys out to other pedos . Wouldn’t surprise me. These are the only people who brazenly advertise their perversions as a badge of honor. And then try to make money off of it. Can you imagine anyone else being that depraved and devoid of conscience?

46. That’s not my site. I agree that the visuals are a bit much. Whosoever disbelieves European depravity, show them that collection. Otherwise one can do without those visuals.

47. Def believe it. They have usurped the mafia or at the very least co-opted them. CIA is I think the largest dope, arms and pedo ring supplier in the world. This is probably how they finance all of their covert activities without having to worry about congressional oversight. Membership does have it’s advantages.

48. Does Ghana actually offfer dual citizenship? I was looking into it and I couldn’t find anything to confirm that.

49. nmaat

Not just the CIA but Homeland Security too.

50. I saw the movie and while I thought it was good over all, yeah, in my opinion, Viola is playing the same type of role. I won’t spoil it but her characters’ mores and ideals are skewed like a mutha. It pained me.

51. Oh it ain’t starin them in the face. They are so blinded by the non-stop images of US and our supposed pathologies they ain’t hardly trying to paying attention to their own.

52. A sociopath will never see himself as abnormal. He is normal and anyone he preys on is guilty b/c in his mind, you ALLOWED yourself to become a victim. Do you think any serial killer (minus Dahmer, who seemed to be tormented by his compulsions) has any guilt for his actions or sympathy for his victims?

‘No amount of money and power can make someone happy.’–which is so true b/c with all the money whites have stolen from black labor/wealth, they seem to still be the most miserable flucks in the world. You would think they would be happy as a pig in slop yet the opposite appears to be true. I guess the further you rise the more that inevitable drop starts to work on your psyche. Especially when it’s on the backs of others or at other’s expense.

53. I saw it last week. Your assessment is correct. It was hard to watch.