How AmeriKlan Manipulates Whites

Do you know someone like this? White, male, heterosexual, middle-class, employed and full of rage? And does he by any chance watch this…?

You might be thinking, “That Truthbetold sure done lost it now!”

Remember my post entitled The Plan? Well, there is another plan…but for white folks. Being invisible and a lowly Negress, no one has any expectations from me. So they never see me coming. I see right through the lies and bullshit that the media tells white folks to stir them into a racial panic. I usually write from a black perspective…brutal, raw and honest. But, being honest is a two-way street and I need to understand how white AmeriKlan comes to their conclusions, the reason why they think the way they do and why they CHOOSE to hold on to the obvious lies. So here goes.

Slavery was a bad thing. I think everyone, except for Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh agrees on that.

When slavery ended, poison seeped into the souls of white folks everywhere. They knew, spiritually, that what they had done was wrong. Guilt, my friends, is a motherfucker. Denial begat Guilt. Rage begat Denial. And Projection is the ultimate coping mechanism. Whites, like blacks, are sick. But their sickness does not come from the pain of loss. It comes from the emptiness of greed. In order to live with that shallow feeling in the pit of their stomachs, in order to live with that uneasiness they feel whilst looking at our brown faces, in order to sleep, live and thrive in a society built on the destruction and the rape of another man’s soul, they lied to THEMSELVES that this mess is “all our fault“. That is how White Victimhood is born. It is out of their very own need to survive in their own system of white supremacy, that the white mind becomes deviant and falls prey to supremacist propaganda.

Why does this matter in modern-day AmeriKlan? Because we, humans, are like sponges. We soak up every glance, every slight, every unkind word, every imagery, every thing that has the potential to shape who we are and what we will become. This feeling of insignificance is burned into our brains from childhood and has a direct effect on how we will function as adults. When white AmeriKlan watches Faux News or any other program designed for brainwashing them, they begin to believe:

1. All blacks are bad therefore the slaughter of blacks is justified.

2. In order for AmeriKlan to be “safe” blacks and Muslims need to leave.

3. Mexicans are taking their jobs.

4. The black man is “holding them down”.

5. The black man wants your woman.

6. Black women are ugly and useless.

7. Blacks are milking the system with welfare.

8. Obama is a racist, socialist, Muslim, anti-American born in “another exotic country”.

9. All blacks want revenge for slavery.

10. Forget that the most atrocious crimes in this country is committed by whites and focus on the suspicious “others.”

This causes a neurotransmitter called epinephrine (adrenaline) to rush to the brain causing the “flight or fight” response I simply call severe anxiety. With a pounding heart, they have now lost the ability to think, reason and rationalize. That underlying fear, which they will never admit, is that they will lose their “white privilege.” Whites are perhaps the most cowardly race on the planet. Not due to the fact that they back away from a fight, history will tell you that they DO NOT, but from the fact that admitting the truth is their worst nightmare.

Faux News is brilliant in their propaganda! Disguised as “patriotic”, they use this country’s Puritanical value system coupled with white AmeriKlan’s need to believe that they are indeed moral, to convince whites that we, blacks,  are in desperate need of extermination. Hence the anger. Hence the anxiety. Hence the paranoia. Hence the need to buy more guns. Hence the need to assassinate Obama. Hence the need to shoot an unarmed black person. Get the idea?

The thing that amuses me is, why can’t they see it? Most blacks know, almost intrinsically, that AmeriKlan is still a nation of slaves in the form of “hard-working Americans.”  That’s why no matter how many hours you work…you’re still broke. That’s why no matter how much you take your Prozac…you’re still depressed. That’s why no matter how much you’ve saved to buy that first house…you’re still paying rent. And that’s why no matter how close you think you’ve come to defeating this system of supremacy…it morphs into a new unfathomable shape.

This country has a brainwashing method I like to call: “virtual Kool-Aid” ( yes, I just made that up ). All you need to do is sit back and let others tell you what to think. And if they can use statistics to prove that it’s “the truth”…even better.

And for the record…sugar, like Kool-Aid, is a tool used to cause depression which renders deep thinkers…useless. That’s why Kool-Aid and Hi-C Fruit Punch are not permitted in my home. To defeat this system, we need clear thinkers and that’s why I no longer watch TV or read the papers.

29 thoughts on “How AmeriKlan Manipulates Whites

Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and all the handkerchief head blacks that work for Fox news. they just make me want to vomit. teabaggers, and birthers all these crazy idiots. And it makes me angry when black people like Herman Cain and Allan West are used like puppets thinking those tea party racisit like them. When will the madness stop? Anytime you can spew your vile racist hatred and talk about you are exercising freedom of speech, you are right this is Ameriklan.

And I don’t know if this is off topic but I just don’t know what to think about Condoleeza Rice. Yes I admire people who are accomplished but she just dose’nt seem like someone who cares about the African American community. Please tell me your thoughts about her.

3. When White people learn that White people are their problems too . . . lol . . . no need to even worry about it–they don’t seem good at learning the truth anytime.

Though, there are plenty of facts to consider, White people are more on welfare than Black people, and “Middle-Class” and “Upper-Class” Whites receive more government monies than “Lower-Class” people.

So the truth is that these people are lying to themselves. But it’s whatever. We always knew that they were lying to themselves.

There’s an old saying (I modified)

“How can you tell if a White man is lying?”

“If his mouth is moving.”

Thanks for the post, Sister,

When white people learn they are their problems too. Onitaset spoke the truth. briliant observation. this brings clarity to my thoughts.

5. tehnoun on said:

One of your best posts yet, and outlines exactly why I despise what passes for “news” in America and how the white public just eats it up. I’m not sure if they genuinely believe it or if it’s just to cover their own asses, but either way it’s revolting.

6. All blacks in power on TV must answer to a master. Therefore they are fake and helping to perpetuate the stigma.

A powerful Negro employed by a white person is nothing but an oxymoron.

7. Hence the sickness called denial.

8. I will do a post on Coke-Cola. The brainwashing in this country is amazing.

Truth

Ty is a republican, you forgot that? Most black folk on Abagond’s blog know that i’m an elephant. I’ve never hidden that from the people. I’ve never been a democrat, i despise them to the utmost. They’re the party of slavery, the kkk, jim-crow laws, etc. We’ve been voting for dixiecrats on the regular since the 1960s and beyond. All of the ills that are hurting us right now, and we put all the blame on republicans, Why? Yes, republicans aren’t always right, and democrats aren’t always crazy, but, the numbers don’t lie. Black crime and violence, breakdown of the family unit, abortion, poor performing schools, hiv/aids, and so forth. Truth, this is the real story…black people have been spoonfed a bunch of insecure black conservatives, mostly blackmen to be specific. The stereotypical conservative blackman who lust after whitewomen, makes excuses for the wickedness of racist white cops, downplays the role of race in relation to various issues, and so forth. Tyrone is not a Clarence Thomas type of republican, and never will be. We may agree with each other on certain issues, but, i don’t respect blackmen like him. He feels that he has to kiss the a** of whitemen in this country by marrying a white female, which is bs to me. This insanity is not unique to conservative blackmen only, liberal blackmen are just as stupid. I can’t control what another blackman does in his private life, but, i don’t have to like it either. At this time, we can’t continue voting for one party, it’s political suicide. Democrats have damaged the black family, and now they wanna throw us under the bus by replacing us with so-called latinos…mexicans, guatemalans, cubans, brazilians, etc. None of us should be shocked at what’s taking place. Truth, it’s still good in the hood…the negative comments don’t bother me, used to it by now.

10. Sorry if my comment offended you, Ty. But let me explain. Both parties were formed out of the need for control of the black man. It was just cleverly disguised by the Republicans back in the day. The word hypocrisy comes to mind.

Yes, in the past Republicans were not the Rush Limbaugh’s of today…but that being said, all political figures, past and present, do not care one way or another about black civil rights.

That’s why I take NONE of them seriously.

Truth

All blacks on TV are puppets in some form. White folk have enuf sense not to put real black people in front of the masses, regardless of party. They’re too paranoid to do that on a regular basis. Again, fear is the motivating factor that causes white folk to think and act as they do, specifically whitemen. Whitemen are losing all that their white forefathers stole from Africa, this is the crux of the issue. They’re losing their wealth, losing their women to blackmen, blackwomen don’t want them, europe is being taken over by white arabs who don’t see themselves as white anyway, etc, etc. Again, there is no forever…only change!

12. Ty,

Did I tell you that my voter registration card reads:
    No affilation.

I don’t adhere to ANYTHING AmeriKlan stands for, especially concering us Negroes. Obama answers to Wall Street (The Koch Brothers) and the Illuminati…therefore he too is powerless.

I don’t take anything to heart.

13. Matari on said:

“And for the record…sugar, like Kool-Aid, is a tool used to cause depression which renders deep thinkers…useless.”

***********

The same should be said for FLUORIDE, promoted by the ADA, FDA … fluoride is a *proven* toxic waste poison found in many/most city-municipal-county drinking water systems, TOOTHPASTE and your local dentist’s office!

Deep thinking?
    A hundred years ago the average 8th grader was more intellectually/academically capable than today’s average university graduate with a BA/BS degree.

Keeping the population fat, lazy and stupid – that’s the plan, too.

14. Matari:

I’m doing a follow up post on the Food Industry…I advise all blacks to get back to farming and grow their own food.

Sister Truth, Do you really believe in the Illuminati? Please do a post on them, I would be interested in your opinions about that. I’m learning new things everyday bfrom you and Brotha Wolf.

16. Yes…it’s all true. Obama is a puppet to them and the Koch bros. I’ll do a post in the future.

17. Tell the truth, sham the devil!!!

18. Yes, yes, YES!!! “Clean” food has always been best!!!

Mary Burrell,

If you go on Youtube, type in Illuminati and watch all of the different videos on them. It is quite scary. I just recently read an article about which organizations are real. The Illuminati and the Freemasons are on the list. I wasn’t sure what was fact and what was fiction, but watching some of these things makes one think.

Think – It’s not illegal yet.

Diary of a Negress:

Here is a gem I am sure you would like to see. Dr. Umar Johnson talks about a lot of subjects related to the way Black people are being treated. Please watch in its entirety.

21. Ok…and I’ll get back to you…

22. Agreed, “Illuminati” is something to expound upon.

Please tell us, Sister Truthbetold, about it at your earliest convenience.

We enjoy your articles,

Here is another one.

24. Thanks, Mickey…

25. Mickey,

What a wonderful educational video(s). Everyone should listen and soak in this message. Thank you…

@Mickey, Thank you so much for the knowledge. Peace and Blessings to you and SisterTruthBe Told.

27. not connected to the post but I just came across this comment:

“Anonymous said… “Diary of a Negress” is written by a disingenuous phoney blaKKK racist who lives for the psychological one-upsmanship only the forever viktim can contrive … who sucks the nectar of blaKKK female viktimhood like it is her only nourishment, and this gives her power. She fears any truth other than hers. She comforts herself with White Hatespeech and feels self-righteous and smug in her skin and stereotypes. She smells like a melanin-enhanced Neo-Nazi. Her spirit is kin to theirs. ”

*sigh*

28. I agree. Even if all you do is stop using fluoridated toothpaste and mouthwash, you can greatly decrease the effects of this neurotoxic chemical. Also, strive to drink more distilled water over filtered and bottled water, because most cities and municipalities add fluoride to the water.

29. The fact that some1 actually took the time to create a synapses of your blog would indicate they cannot effectively or legitimately offer any refutations to truth and simply has resorted to slurs. Like I said previously, these people cannot handle the truth about themselves and they certainly cannot handle it coming from US. It galls them that you would have the audacity to reveal that you know who/what they truly are. They are trying to figure out how you escaped the brainwashing and indoctrination. How did you get away? lol..1 hit dog, millions more to go. lol…