Introducing Jaszmine Hawkins: Urban Artist

Topless Beauty

Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

Hairless Beauty

Hairless Beauty

Like what you see?

In my attempt to combat white supremacy, I shall do the exact opposite of what we’ve been taught: Promote black businesses, artists, writers and entrepreneurs.

I’ve been following this very talented young woman from my former home state of New Jersey and I feel she deserves to be the first person I promote. Jaszmine Hawkins, with a wave of her brush and marker, has given the black community a glimpse into her soul. Focusing on our most sought after asset, Our Lips, she creates eye-popping, colourful expressions of Black Beauty. Her artwork graces the walls of dozens of black homes in the New York and New Jersey area.

My personal favourite, The Dreadlock Man:

29966_10150200663175650_2932900_n

Flew out of her hands the moment the paint dried. She is now in the process of creating new expressions of African art.

Please support her efforts as an Urban Artist and spread the word!

You can purchase her artistry at: jaszminehawkins@gmail.com. Send her an email with your request and she’ll be more than happy to assist you.

About these ads

19 thoughts on “Introducing Jaszmine Hawkins: Urban Artist

1. For some strange reason I love first three a whole lot.

Thank you sis for the intro.

I am the urban butterfly she speaks to me.

3. @ Jesus and miss Mary

I know what you mean. Dreadlock man was my favourite but someone snatched it immediately. I’m the Hairless one…that one really speaks to me.

4. Love the art it is so black in a new way. Totally off subject, but could you give some advice in black hair care for us out here that refuse to buy anymore hair products not made by black people.

5. Well…to be honest I’m 100% natural. So I just wash and go. If you need a hair moisturizer, dark and lovely, Pink Moisturizer and Olive Oil (the one in the green bottle) are very popular with my family.

I know this is off topic but I had to let you know I was on clutch magazine online, Tarrantino that turd has Django Unchained action figures thats messed up. How disgusting. I have no respect for Jamie Foxx or Sam Jackson.

7. That’s really good looking art.

8. This is really dope!!

9. ynotme on said:

I agree! they are very beautiful, she is a very talented young lady.

10. soforeal on said:

like poetry. just beautiful, i like the urban butterfly the most. like lady bug mecca from digable planets said whats happenin butterfly whats happenin lol

11. “In my attempt to combat white supremacy, I shall do the exact opposite of what we’ve been taught: Promote black businesses, artists, writers and entrepreneurs.”

That’s what I’m talking about! This is how we build the foundation for a new economic framework for wealth. This is one of the ways we all can provide solutions to the economic problems we’ve discussed in the past. Great move Negress!

12. Emile

Thank you sir! More to come.

13. Crissjensen on said:

WOW!! Very Beautiful Art Work!!

@ Negress, will white supremacy get jealous? lol.

14. Criss

Of course. This very talented young woman said a big F-U to white folks and did her own thing. Good for her.

15. You Kings and Queens are awesome! Thank you for the Love!

16. Ms. Hawkins!

What a great honour to have you here! Thank you for the fantastic artwork, my love. I hope you prosper and flourish!

17. Thanks that link is great. I’ve already ordered some hair stuff. I’ll let you know how it goes. I do my best to keep my money with my people and this is a great help for an all natural woman like me.

@Jaszmine

Queen, your artwork is amazing. I wish you much success and prosperity.

Ty

ALL COMMENTS ARE CLOSED

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 515 other followers