Choking the Chicken

European language, what I call Whitespeak, is filled with clever, coded words that most Africans will never understand. Speaking to Neely Fuller a few times has given me incredible clarity on the power of words. I was listening to the radio the other day and a caller made a sexual reference to “choking the chicken.” I myself have never heard of the phrase but felt compelled to research the meaning.

A “pioneer” in the sexual revolution of the European, Alfred C. Kinsey, co-author of Sexual Behaviour in the Human Male, was highly influential in Ameriklan culture. Kinsey, a homosexual, studied at the Bussey Institution at Harvard in the 1920’s and was considered to be an imminent power behind white sexuality. Kinsey’s lover, Dr. Ewen Cameron, was a CIA funded mind control doctor. Together, they wrote books, essays and gave written tests to thousands of whites on their most hidden sexual desires and secrets. Kinsey, unknown to many, was greatly influenced by occultist Aleister Crowley the “wickedest man alive.”

Crowley

Kinsey was obsessed with obtaining Crowley’s journals of sexual desires that held secrets from Hollywood stars. After reading it, he published Sexual Behaviour in the Human Male in 1948 funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, another occultist. Over 200,000 copies flew off the shelves in less than two months of publication. AmeriKlan whites gawked and marveled over the “bluntness” of the exams. Such questions that caused uneasiness were:

How many times a week do you have sex?

Have you ever had a homosexual experience?

What animal do you find most arousing?

Do find young children arousing?

A survey of over 10,000 responses named the Chicken as the animal of choice. In the throes of climax, the European male would intentionally snap the neck of the chicken, killing it. Sex and violence then became intertwined and acceptable and found its way into the bedrooms of white AmeriKlans by ways of asphyxiation.  Europeanized vernacular has a funny way of winding up in our everyday slang. Such as the word “Picnic” which we later found out meant:  “Pick A Nigger” for lynching purposes. Choking the Chicken is a sexual reference for masturbation but we never truly understood where the terminology came from. It came from the European fetish of Beastiality.

Some simple everyday slang words/phrases that come from Beastiality are:

“Dog eat dog world.”

“The Cat’s Meow”

“Horsing around”

When Sandusky, a paid and funded pedophile, was caught after 35 years sodomizing young, black males, he explained that the “slapping” noises coming from the showers were “just horsing around.”

When you begin to research the bastard language of English and its true meaning, you’ll be shocked what you discover.

About these ads

37 thoughts on “Choking the Chicken

1. blackmystory on said:

Great write up Truth…for a minute there I though you went Hollyweird on us…Lol!.
    Spanking the monkey is also another euphemism for masturbating. I did a post on Kinsey after the movie came out awhile back and in doing research found out that many of the test subjects were pubescent children, often babies. More than three fourth of the babies were boys and the actual tests included masturbating the babies and toddlers. When the movie came out many people hailed him as a pioneer and sexual revolutionary. Similar I guess to how people now celebrate the Marquis Du Sade and his penchant for bloodletting for sexual gratification, or James Stewart…King James of the Bible fame, who was a homosexual pedophile, who would murder young males after buggering them. His-story is fascinating view into the mind of abnormality.

2. So much to learn.

3. Blackmystory

Spanking the monkey?

Never heard of that one either. And I honestly don’t wanna know how they called it that! Funny how bloodletting found its way into the Europeans bedroom, eh?

4. There can be no other perfect example of why Mr. Fuller explained the myriad reasons why Black people and People of Color should “not” have sex with white people. Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like everything I’ve studied from Mr. Fuller and Dr. Welsing seems to be so on point and extremely relevant these days.

5. Onitaset

This research grossed me out. I kept it pg-13 so my readers wouldn’t be turned off.

6. Emile

Cress-Welsing and Fuller are simply geniuses waaaaaaay ahead of their time. When I wrote my “7 easy steps to end white supremacy” post, there is a VERY good reason why sex with the Edomite is number one.

Of course, that pissed everyone off and I lost some readers. But if you look deeper into the history of the European, no good came out of it for us.

I’ve heard of these deviant phrases. One nurse at a hospital I worked at told me in graphic detail how this guy paid her and her girlfriend to take a golden bath on him. Golden bath was urinating on the man. That’s just nasty.

8. @Sister Truth Terms whites use for masturbation. As you can see they have WAY too much time on their hands.lol
    A little five on one
    Abuse the fuse
    Adjust your set
    Anger the cobra
    Anger the pickle
    Answer the bone-a-phone
    Appease the cheese
    Arm-wrestle the one eyed champ
    Asexual reproduction
    Beat the beef
    Beat the bishop
    Beat the bologna
    Beat the hog
    Beat the meat
    Beat the monkey
    Beat the morning wood (like every good boy should)
    Beat the one eye snake
    Beat the one eyed monster
    Beat the rat
    Beatin’ the baby batter
    Beef the jerky
    Beef-strokin’-off
    Ben your Franklin
    Bend the banana
    Bitch-slapping your stomper
    Blind the one eyed monster
    Blow a wad
    Buff the bullet
    Buff the pickle
    Burp the baby
    Burp the frog
    Burp the worm
    Bust a Nut
    Busting the left nut instead of the right one
    Butter the corn
    Call the captain
    Caress your zesty zambonie
    Chafe the squirtgun
    Charm the python
    Charm the snake
    Checkin’ the Ol’ Dipstick
    Cheesin
    Choke
    Choke the bishop
    Choke the chicken
    Choke the Choir Boy
    Choke the chubby
    Choke the monkey
    Choke the one eyed snake
    Choke the Pope
    Choke the sheriff and wait for the posse
    Choke the unemployed
    Chunking
    Churn butter
    Churn seed
    Circle jerk
    Clean the clock
    Clean the pipes
    Clear the snorkel
    Club the cucumber

9. I agree 1,000% with the “Genius” claims toward Dr. Welsing and Mr. Fuller. It is simply amazing what I can “see” happening today against when I didn’t have a clue. The instructions given by these two scholars have been an immeasurable help to me in over-standing current events, and how it relates to being a Black person. Dr. Welsing’s metaphorical question of “what’s going on?” is the first logical thing I ask myself instead of reacting emotionally, a weakness we need to work on with great emphasis. As hard as it may be, we really cannot get angry at some of the dumb ish our people do, simply because they ignorant of how the system works. That is why I emphasize the point of us knowing the difference between how “racism” is practiced within our society and how “the s-y-s-t-e-m of racism” is embedded within our society. Hence, the knowledge of how “systems” work is where we should place time and study, especially in Area Eight (sex).

Miss Palmer and her five daughters.

11. blackmystory on said:

I am currently conducting an experiment at work, I recently bought a small toy monkey and walked around with it. I would ask people if they like my monkey and ask if they want to touch it? The reactions vary between Cauasians and Africans, males and females.
    Suffice to say many of you African females are either playing coy are not as deprived, while some African males and many Caucasians will automatically take it to a different level. Of course I have a toy monkey, so no one can say I am doign anything covert….or am I. Social experimentation is an interesting thing truth…

12. blackmystory on said:

Damn Prince…I guess i don’t hang out with Yurugu quite enough. 90& of this ish is pure reaching for these thirsty dudes.

13. Prince

LOL!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha! I’ve never even heard of these…LOL!

14. LOL!!! This is too much for me!

15. It would seem they have sex on the brain WAY too much.lol I found that list on a website. And that’s only part of the list. It’s actually much longer.lol

16. Me either!l Yeah it’s pretty funny!lol

17. blackmystory

LOL!

this post is hilarious! Hmmm….walking around with a toy monkey are you? LOL!

18. Yes, they need to be RWSWJ rather than horse around.

19. Words are a very powerful tool.
    I wish White people’s vocabulary was filled with words and deeds that promoted justice everywhere and everybody they came in contact with. That would help the world. I guess it’s Black people’s job to do that.

20. I couldn’t agree more Ms J!

Choking the trouser snake. I can’t be out done by Kushite. LOL.

This was fun, We need to lighten up. White folks are crazy.

23. You’re too much Mary!LOL!!

24. Yeah….LOL! I can’t stop laughing at these crazy names.

25. They also pay to have girls sh*t on them, specifically in their faces

26. Ynotme

LOL!!!! I can’t take this post! Yuck! And pay for it? Why?

27. LOL!!!! I can’t take this post! Yuck! And pay for it? Why?

LOL!!! They are sick!

28. blackmystory on said:

I know a brother who told me of a gold digger that makes her paper from whipping, pissing on, shitting on and doing all kinds of nasty things to Yurugu…and she didn’t have to give up the Yoni. brother told me that she had the perfect image of a church going/power suit wearing young female. But she got lots of paper. It takes all kinds I guess.

I saw the movie Kinsey it was a good film, It was very informative I saw was deviates Kinsey was and I read about Aleister Crowley a very demonic monster indeed.

*I saw what a deviate Kinsey was* typo.

31. soforeal on said:

that chicken is like man if you don`t take you`re hands of my neck.

32. The Palm sisters, Agnes and Arlene, Shake hands with the devil, Wank, lizard shaker, snake handler, etc., etc. Yes they have come up with some doozies but when you are hung like a hamster, what else is there for you but to make up such asinine and childish names? I will admit I find some of those names hilarious! I envision the white man jerking off with a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass. Oh, I forgot, one armed bandit!

33. @Negress

Whitemen having sex with animals, What’s New? It’s par for the course.

Ty

34. Pingback: Choking the Chicken « diaryofanegress « Innerstanding Isness

35. Jerking off with a pair of tweezers & magnifying glass! The visual is priceless! I almost choked on what I was drinking when I read this..lol..

36. I have often wondered what is it that compels them to either use other species for sex or have someone debase and degrade them to get sexually aroused?

ALL COMMENTS ARE CLOSED

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 536 other followers