The Black Code: A Language, Thought and Action Protocol

Given the recent explosive responses by the white populous in regards to Obama’s re-election, The Great Spirit told me to write a guide for us on how to keep safe (or as safe) in these tumultuous times. ALL Whites have a code. They invented the code to fool us, to deny and deflect any accusations of racism and to further practice white supremacy. ALL whites know of this code but not all of them practice it with finesse. Some are raw and direct, some are smooth and calculating. But, regardless of how they cry and wail, they ALL understand the meaning behind the code. With this code, whites can:

1. Befriend us ( this is of course an oxymoron but bear with me )

2. Have sex with us

3. Fight with us in the US Armed Forces

4. Work with us

5. Marry us

6. Have our children

7. Live next to us

But the code is always there and it never changes. Whites have become so proficient at the code, that they do not have to utter one word to each other. A simple glance will communicate a silent agreement on how blacks will be:

1. Treated

2. Spoken to

3. Dealt with

It is because of the code that whites are able to live, thrive and survive as 10%…and decreasing of the population. We, as Originals, do not have a code.

Why?

Because we are:

1. Asleep

2. In denial

3. Complacent and afraid

4. Hopeful that whites can change

ALL black people on planet Earth are in danger. Whites have created weapons of mass destruction with our names on it. What are some of the three greatest weapons to date?

1. Poverty

2. Unemployment/ Under-employment

3. Mis-education

I, like many blacks, have fallen prey to all three of these weapons, especially the ridiculousness of the European Education System. Many of us have spent thousands on “education” only to end up in poverty. Whites, when threatened, will use the three weapons, as they did with Black Wall Street, for simple fun. They will use it, like in various African countries, for the establishment of wealth. And they will continue to use it til there are no black businesses, neighbourhoods and schools left simply to preserve their status of “whiteness.”

We, Originals, must develop a “code” in order to survive as well. This list will be a work in progress so please bear with me.

1. Speech and Language

If you haven’t read “7 Easy steps for countering White Supremacy”, please do:

Only speak to them when necessary. Be as courteous as possible at all times. Stay calm and be aware of the tone of your voice. Why? The lying tongue of racist can get you killed like this young man:

Never reveal anything personal about yourself. EVER. I had to learn this lesson the hard way. Never talk about:

1. Politics

2. Sex

3. Money

4. Your beliefs

5. Your family

6. Plans for the future

7. Your education/ schooling

8. What you watch on TV/ music you listen to/ books you read

9. Where you come from

10. Anything that will give them an indication of who you are

2. Actions

Never, ever, ever be alone with more than 1 white person at a time. Why? Perhaps one white person may be able to resist the urge to cause mental, physical and emotional harm to you but…when multiple white people get together, they practice racism flawlessly. In fact, they actually feed off each other’s vibes and that’s when trouble may start. If you enter a restaurant/store:

1. Quickly scan the room to see if other black people are present

2. If no other blacks are present, LEAVE immediately

3. Never go into a backroom/ basement/ alcove with any white person for any reason

4. Please take the time to read “10 counter racist tools every black person should have”:

5. Lock your doors and windows even if you go into your own backyard to water plants/ feed animals/ get something out of your tool shed

6. From now on, it’s probably a good idea to go food shopping in the daytime as early as possible

7. Never get gas at night

8. If you must allow a white person into your home, never leave them unattended for any reason

9. Never stock up on food/water/supplies for your home all at once lest you cause suspicion while at the check-out lane (Thanks to HunglikeJesus for that little tip)

10. Always remember that you are being watched on the internet when you order every single item, watched in the stores by hidden cameras and personnel, watched by neighbours you can’t see, watched by police hiding in bushes and listened to over the phone.

3. Thoughts

This is the most important. Why? Your way of thinking may mean life or death.

1. Never, ever, ever expect white people to help you in any way, shape or form. Period. If they do, be pleasantly surprised, say “thank you” and don’t expect it again.

2. Know that at any moment, they can and will turn against you for any reason or for no reason. No white person is to be trusted under the system of white supremacy. Especially those that approach you with smiling faces. Once you over-stand this fact, it will help you to become more aware of:

Your surroundings and why that plays a large role in your mental health

Your part in the system in which you have no control

Their part in the system in which they have ALL the control

Why having sex with whites is the first step towards your destruction.

3. Having weaponry available is imperative for self protection:

United Sentry Shoulder Harness Knife - Black Blade

This one comes with a harness that can be concealed.

4. With the re-election of Obama, many whites will feel as if they’ve lost AmeriKlan for sure. Having said that, expect that your best white friend, neighbour, church-buddy, grocer, doctor, barber and any white person you encounter will be angry…AT YOU! Do not bring up the election at all. Lie if you must and say you do not vote to deter any and all conversations.

5. Never eat or drink from any white person…EVER. In fact, if you work with them and you leave your food/ drink unattended, when you get back, throw it away.

6. Never forget that whites have waged war against us for 500 years and counting. War includes:

Mass lay-offs/firing/reprimands

Not hiring you even with stellar qualifications

Ignoring you/avoiding you when you need help

Snide remarks while you are in earshot

Physical harm

7. Trust your gut! If that little voice inside you says “Something’s not right…” listen to it and never try to be “logical” and “analytical”. That may get you killed.

8. Now is the time to develop strategies with your group. That may include:

Having a chaperon when you go out

Not going into certain neighbourhoods…at all

Carpooling with other blacks

Meeting once a week/month to talk about events, ideas, etc

Since this post is a work in progress, it is unfinished. There are perhaps millions of ways to try and prepare for the race war that is looming above our heads.

Is there anything you would like to add?

About these ads

72 thoughts on “The Black Code: A Language, Thought and Action Protocol

1. Nakale on said:

When I was a little girl, my father always told my siblings and I not to save money in banks. He explained that white people love to monitor non-whites at all times. My father kept his money in a safe and buried in the backyard of his house.

2. Nakale

Your dad was right on track! We actually thought of that but I’m surrounded by monsters who love to spy.

Once, my sister & one of her friends went to the movies and they were in an area that was predominately White. Being that my sister & I have grown up in integrated, but predominately White areas, this was nothing to her. But her friend, who grew up/lived in Black neighborhoods and was well aware of maltreatment of Blacks by Whites, started acting as if the White people were going to do her something. She was doing it on purpose (i.e., holding her purse close to her body, acting scared if a White person walked near her, quickly locking her car door, etc.) She was acting the way White women act when in the presence of Black men. The White people, both male and female, looked at her like she was crazy wondering why she was behaving that way. They did not realize that she was openly mocking them. My sister thought the whole scenario was funny. They were being given a taste of their own medicine and did not realize it. I doubt that it taught them anything, however.

This would explain why POC with good credit cannot always get a loan whereas Whites with not-so-good credit can obtain loans with no problem. I always wondered how they knew these things. It all makes sense.

@Negress

Whites think and act as they do in relation to blacks because we allow them to do so…Universal Truth! Black people who brown-nose whites are the source of the problem. All of us know the (Smile & Laugh) crowd, they make it their business to befriend whites. They wrongly assume that whites actually give a damn’ about them, when in reality, they mock them. Whites know they’re full of s**t, all of them know. I don’t play that game…Rakim doesn’t smile, Tyrone doesn’t smile. I don’t care if whites dislike me, i could care less. Unlike other blacks, i have peace of mind. I know how the game is played, so, i’m drama free at all times. As you stated Negress, whites have selfish motives involved. They want blacks to have sex with them, marry them, entertain them, fight wars for them, cook for them, clean for them, babysit their children, and so forth. It’s not the job of black folk to make people of other races feel good about themselves, this is the crux of the issue. Diversity, multiculturalism, colorblindness, utopianism, race-denial, colorism, and other ish are all built on the false notion that blacks should feel guilty for being black because others are not. Black people need to stop the bulls**t, Stop It!

The Black Eagles

6. Jared Wolf on said:

Just a quick note: I am white and surrounded by whites (not by choice). In the first paragraph, when you say All whites, you use the word ‘all’ in all caps- ALL whites. Speaking as a white, I know nothing of this code. I’ve never heard a friend or relative speak of or use this code. I’ve been surprised that a lot of my friends and family have been closet racists all these years, but it is more of a ‘lazy’ racism. I would say ALL white supremacists have not the intelligence to organize such a code. You are giving an unmerited complement to whites in claiming they are even capable such a feat.

Now you have the Italian, Irish, Chinese, etc, mafias that have codes and secrets and diabolical undertakings; but 99% of other whites are afraid of the mafia and aren’t involved in their dirty deeds.

If you are talking about the ruling class of whites, wealthy whites and white politicians, then yeah, there obviously is an agenda in place to keep the black community from gaining any ground. But the scattered white trash idiots out there have no agenda, they just play their video games, hoard their money and when given an opportunity spew their racist venom. If there IS a conspiracy, they’ve left me out of their schemes.

7. seedofjapheth on said:

The name of the phenomena mentioned where a black person being among multiple white people can result in subtle psychological harassment of the black person by the white people is called “mobbing”. There is a wikipedia article about it. Mobbing involves a series of subtle verbal micro-aggressions that happen. The people doing it might not even know they are doing it although sometimes they might know. And they can easily deny it is happening because of its subtle nature.

Mobbing is designed to cause psychological harm, no physical harm. As far as I know it is not only a phenomena that happens sometimes to black people by white people but it also happens when people of the same race but who are of different ethnic groups are among each other. For example if an english person is among a group of scottish people the english person might experience psychological harassment done to them by the scottish people(and vice a versa). Or the same happens in Africa when someone of one ethnic group is among people of a different ethnic group.

In Africa people can know your ancestral tribe and thus your ethnic group by your last name and there is widespread discrimination in Africa by black people against black people where if you have a last name associated with a particular tribe you will often not be hired if the people running a particular company are of a different tribe. And this tribalism reached a very high point in the Rawandan genocide.

@Jared

Whiteness in and of itself is not the crux of the problem. Using whiteness as justification to harm another race is what got you and your forefathers in the hole that they find themselves in. As a white male, are you comfortable in your own skin? If not, that’s a problem.

9. Mickey

They know who you are before they see you. That’s why your credit cards and drivers license all have bar codes.

I’m writing a post on that. A friend gave me some valuable information.

10. Ty

Whites are conflicted. They need us to make them feel better but remind us that we’re below them.

11. Jared

By the time a white person is a teenager, they know of the code. Spoken or not, it is innate by ALL whites to believe they are superior to blacks.

Your code is silent. Passive. Other whites are active . But both are detrimental to blacks.

12. Japheth

Your explanation, while great, is a common white tactic called deflection. By showing that “blacks do it too!” You are perhaps deviating from the context at hand.

13. Ha! Score one for Sista Negress!! You notice how Whites are coming out in droves to this post to deny that such a code exists or to deflect with the “blacks do it too” arguments? You are exposing how they maintain their power over us, expect more pushback….

14. seedofjapheth on said:

@MK82

Certainly many whites may be prone to deny such a code exists. I don’t deny that such a code exists. Not being black I cannot say how much it is practiced by whites towards blacks but I can say it does happen.

@Diary

Maybe what I was doing is deflection but if that is the case then I was not aware that is what I was doing. I don’t think deflection is a bad thing though. I think deflection is good because it adds richness to the conversation.

15. I would agree. I have found this to be true in most cases.

16. “I am a White person and I do agree that it is potentially psychologically dangerous to fraternize with a large group of people who are of a different ethnic group than you. I think this not only holds true for Black people but I think it also holds true for White people as well.”

Hmmm…..I guess that could be true to an extent. However,since the social,economic,political and educational structures are controlled by mostly whites—this is not really a problem for you.

17. @seedof

“Not being black I cannot say how much it is practiced by whites towards blacks but I can say it does happen.”

That is an interesting comment that you are making, which places all the burden of proving the point on Black people…..Lets see if I can frame the issue better: who would be better at proving the mafia exists, a member of the mafia or a victim of the act of a mafia member? And furthermore, what incentive would that mafia member have on admitting the mafia exsists?? Hmmmm………White people

18. Who can deny your serious commitment?!
    Still many of your points particular in relation to my blog will be hard to follow.

However I know the reason – my isolation is severe – I have no blacks I am in relationship with or can trust
    no family no friends
    and its partly my fault.

I always was a loner from childhood although there where many pathologies growing up in the “ghetto”.

However one issue confronts us I’m an atheist and I choose/decided on this path from childhood.

Your a believer.
    Everywhere and everything that supports the success of albinic/white sapiens depends on science and technology NOT belief.

And I think most black people know this, indeed I find many who seem to believe not in the stated tenants of their belief system but the actual motive : self subordination to albinism and by extension albinic/albino people.

Additionally I recently have had many setbacks and misfortunes – but just when I think I’m out of the game I come back,
    And its never a voice or even other people – its always logic reason and hard work.

*Your part in the system in which you have no control

*Their part in the system in which they have ALL the control

Absolutist statements
    their control is not nor will ever be complete and our lack is not total nor will it ever be total,
    there will always be a limit to what they can do And will we will always be able to do something.

In closing I’m still glad I found you and my other dear online associates and I hope to continue our dialogue.

I want us to go beyond our pain and misfortune ,though it is there and valuable, to something more in spite of our limitations.

19. Mbeti

The Most High is very real but that’s up to you to find out. Whites have all the power by:

Force
    Deception
    Murder
    Lies

That takes a lot of work to upkeep and they do it very well.

20. Prince

the only time whites know they’re white is when they’re in a room filled with black people.

Most times we try desperately to avoid them but they are always in our faces.

21. seedofjapheth on said:

Whites have a lot of economic and social influence I agree but there is more to society than the social, economic, political, and educational structures. People on a physical level and mental level have power regardless of the socio-economic stuff and if a White person is in an area that is a Black majority that White person while in that area be subject to the will of those Black people despite the fact that Whites have more influence on the nation as a whole. Black people can still control local areas in America despite the wider influence of Whites and what is referred to as White privilege cannot give individual Whites any sort of control when they are in a local area that is under the control of Black citizens.

But White power is on the decline in America and as a White person I feel uncomfortable about this. I don’t feel very American, my ancestors are from Canada and I think that Whites used their power in society in a bad way to oppress non-White races. Because of that though I worry about a backlash of non-White people against Whites and I as a White person feel powerless to change the situation.

I agree that you could describe what we have in America as a form of White supremacy however many of the White supremacist things about America are legacies of the past and they are gradually being chipped away at by White liberals and anti-racist White conservatives. Me personally I am not racist and I am not anti-racist. So yes these White supremacist legacies of the past still exist and White people perpetuate these legacies often without knowing that they are keeping these legacies alive but that does not change the fact that ultimately White supremacy has been declining.

I am not sure what the best way of dealing with these racial situations is. I just know that I don’t like the feeling of being hated by people because of my race. I am not going to complain too much about it though because I know many of the white pride people out there say far worse things about people of color than what I hear people of color say about whites. So I know that Black people feel a lot of hate from Whites.

I am just not sure how Americans can move forward as a society, or if we can move forward as a society, or if we are even a society. Maybe we need to split up into separate countries.

22. “I agree that you could describe what we have in America as a form of White supremacy however many of the White supremacist things about America are legacies of the past and they are gradually being chipped away at by White liberals and anti-racist White conservatives.”
    Do you not realize that both parties are part of the same agenda? There is no Democrat or Republican party. Where is white supremacy being chipped away? I don’t see it. One third of black and Hispanic children live below the poverty line. 55% of the prison population is black men. And black people don’t control any of the wealth in this country. So please show me some evidence of white supremacy going anywhere. Or do you believe that Jews control much of the banking system and media. Either way,black people are NOT the ones in control of this country.

23. Yes that’s true. They don’t think about it unless they’re in a room or neighborhood full of black folks. They take for granted they’re usually in the majority and that gives them a sense of power and peace of mind. This loss of power of whites???? I just don’t see it.

24. “Whites have all the power by:
    Force
    Deception
    Murder
    Lies

All the power?
    You have the power to communicate ,learn and gain insight.
    We’re all under some form of surveillance,
    and yet you among many others have a blog ,a following and a voice.
    And I don’t see them stopping you or others,hindering ,resisting but not stopping.

Doesn’t look like all the power to me,most of it, a lot of it but not ALL.

lies and deception – aren’t they the same?

And while I hate it, I can and do lie when I need to.

force meaning violence or the ability to do?

murder – as angry as I sometimes get I hope I never have to engage in this finality with anyone for any reason.
    Even self defense while necessary is involvement in misfortune.

” The Most High is very real but that’s up to you to find out.”

From this I interpret that you are committed to your interpretation and do not want to discuss this subject, this is acceptable to me.

I just want you and everyone else to know where I stand on this issue.

25. Jared Wolf on said:

@Diary,

Why do you suppose this code is innate in all whites? I am trying to remember being a teenager, growing up in Colorado. In my high school, there were only a handful black kids. The rest were maybe 50/50 whites and latinos. I’m really trying to be honest with myself here….I don’t remember feeling any sense of superiority, and in fact I remember wishing I could fit in with the other black males, but being too shy, and feeling I wasn’t “cool” enough. In that sense it was the opposite. I felt inferior to the black crowd, based not only on the fact that I never liked my fair skin, but that they were as I said the “cool” crowd, and I was the social misfit.

I will admit that at an early age I understood that there were black people and white people, that I was white, and that black people were *different* than me. But if I ever had a sense of ‘superiority’ over a person of color, I was, and still am, completely unaware of it. I do however agree that *many* whites may be born with a sense of racial superiority, nature vs. nurture I couldn’t say why. I was raised/nurtured to be sensitive to the historical crimes against blacks BY whites, and the present mistreatment of blacks in America by whites. I was a preteen when Rodney King was victimized, and my parents used that as a teaching opportunity. But a lot of whites I know definitely assign themselves superiority status over blacks. But your use of the word ‘ALL’ confuses me, because I can’t see that in myself.

@Tyrone,

I am not proud of the color of my skin, or it’s history. How is that a problem? Would you be comfortable in my skin?

26. @seedofjapheth

“People on a physical level and mental level have power regardless of the socio-economic stuff and if a White person is in an area that is a Black majority that White person while in that area be subject to the will of those Black people despite the fact that Whites have more influence on the nation as a whole.”

Thats news to me, cause last time I checked Whit e people still controlled the police force, courts, education system, and economic forces in Black communities. Can you provide a specific example?

“I don’t feel very American, my ancestors are from Canada and I think that Whites used their power in society in a bad way to oppress non-White races.”

And White settlers in Canada weren’t hostile colonizers who stole land from native peoples and slaughtered them? White Canadians don’t believe in White Supremacy?

“Because of that though I worry about a backlash of non-White people against Whites and I as a White person feel powerless to change the situation.”

Why are you worried about this? Do you fear that Black people MIGHT DO TO WHITE PEOPLE WHAT THEY DID TO BLACK PEOPLE IN THE PAST AND CONTINUE TO DO IN THE PRESENT??

“So yes these White supremacist legacies of the past still exist and White people perpetuate these legacies often without knowing that they are keeping these legacies alive but that does not change the fact that ultimately White supremacy has been declining.”

Pure BS!!! You previously admitted that some Whites intentionally practice a race code against Blacks, now you change your tune and say that these legacies are being unintentionally perpetuated. Stop trying to confuse us…

“I just know that I don’t like the feeling of being hated by people because of my race.”
    Now you know how Black people feel, cry me a river…

27. seedofjapheth on said:

@Kushite
    Well you raise some interesting points, maybe saying that White supremacy is being chipped away at isn’t the right way to put it. There certainly is modifications happening to the system of White supremacy and these modifications are done to make White supremacy have the appearance of being anti-racist. However these modifications being made to White supremacy could at some point lead to the undoing of White supremacy and so I don’t think the significance of these modifications should be overlooked.

OK you brought up the issue of jews. As for jews I see jews as White. Many people in the White pride community disagree with me and say that jews are not White. As for jewish influence in America it is true that the jewish community is an influential community. I think many people in the White pride community exagerate the influence of jews and demonize them and I don’t think jews should be demonized.

I attribute the modification of the system of White supremacy to a combination of Black activists, White liberals, and various White christians. Many jews are liberal but not all are liberal.

Most of my time is spent online arguing with White pride people because I view the races as equal and most of them(not all) believe in White superiority. So my main message to White pride people is that it is possible to have pride in your heritage without hating non-White people.

28. seedofjapheth on said:

@MK82
    “Do you fear that Black people MIGHT DO TO WHITE PEOPLE WHAT THEY DID TO BLACK PEOPLE IN THE PAST AND CONTINUE TO DO IN THE PRESENT??”

Yes I do fear that, isn’t that a rational concern?

“And White settlers in Canada weren’t hostile colonizers who stole land from native peoples and slaughtered them?”

My ancestors were the French settlers to Canada and they lived side by side with the natives in peace and the joined with the natives to fight a war against the British colonists. These are known as the French and Indian wars. My ancestors did not slaughter the natives of Canada.

“Thats news to me, cause last time I checked White people still controlled the police force…”

If I controlled the police force than why was I sexually molested by a cop when I was 13? Why was I not able to walk down the street without getting searched by a cop for no reason? The town I lived in had zero crime so the cops just harassed teenagers all day and we had way too many cops because the town is full of rich White liberals who are scared of everything and want tons of cops. The fact I am white doesn’t grant me control of the police. The police control the police.

29. @ seedofJapheth

Since AmeriKlan and Canada are cousins of the british empire, I lump them both in my assessment. There is no difference between AmeriKlan whites and whites from other countries.

All benefit under the Skin Colour Privilege.

30. “I am very concerned about police harassment in our society. I think police harassment can cause psychological harm to people. And when people experience psychological harm they are often given pills which cause brain damage. The psychiatric industry in America is destructive to humanity.”

“To be honest I hate American society. It is filled with junk food that kills people, psychiatric drugs that kill people, cops who harass people, our prisons population is the highest in the world, music that promotes self-destructive behavior, and on and on and on. I try to keep a positive mental attitude but society is just filled with all sorts of poisons and if people are not careful they will be destroyed by our society.”

Its strange and interesting the people that some posts attract,
    seedofjapheth I completely agree with the above comments and look forward to a long and interesting dialogue in which I hope we all learn ways to triumph against our misfortunes.

“If I controlled the police force than why was I sexually molested by a cop when I was 13?”
    My condolences for what its worth – its one thing to be the victim of sexual molestation, but for it to be a police officer,then who the F’ ‘K do you go to?!

31. seedofjapheth on said:

But to address something said here I do think we need a social revolution to free all people from oppression, no group of people should be subject to the oppression committed by anyone.

32. seedofjapheth on said:

Well I think the men of society need to form brotherhoods and patrol their neighborhoods. People in a community should not have to rely on the blue brotherhood for help. People should feel free to go to people in their own neighborhood for help. And I am not suggesting that men in these brotherhoods should do harsh things in order to protect their neighborhoods. I think their are non-harsh ways of doing things.

33. Well I guess we agree on something. I don’t see a big difference between Jwes and whites. For the most part,Jews operate as Europeans from what I’ve seen. Israel works with the US,Britain and France. They’re all part of the European Union and work together against black and brown people all over the world. Whites and Jews don’t like Africans,Arabs or Indians from the look of things.

34. Have you see the film Ring of Power? It may give you a different perspective on the so called Jewish people. And their manipulation and control of banks and the media.

35. Black people tried to police their own neighborhoods with the Black Panthers. The police and other government agencies destroyed them. They also killed Panther member Fred Hampton while he slept in bed. They shot him in cold blood! The reality is that the white power structure will not allow black people to govern themselves or deal with black crime on our own. We can’t create our own laws–that is reserved for white men. The police are not concerned with preventing crime,they only want to contain crime within the black community. That’s why this entire system criminalizes black men as thugs,pimps and drug dealers. They want us to self-destruct and kill each other. This whole process is designed to keep the prison industrial complex going. It’s a billion dollar business.

36. seedofjapheth on said:

I have seen some of the ring of power awhile ago. In a comment you made somewhere else in the comments section you mentioned the black panthers and a conpiracy by the establishment to promote criminality among Black Americans in order to bring profit to the prison industry. I agree with you on this I see this happening too. As for the black panthers I can’t comment on them I don’t know much about them other than photos of them I have seen.

But one thing I see happening in the White community is that there is lots of music marketed to White kids that promotes mental imbalances. And so after these kids listen to these songs for awhile they often end up at the psychiatrists office. And So I think there is also something going on with music being promoted that encourages mental illness which in turn brings profit to the mental health industry. I don’t think this stuff happens in a intentional manner. I think it happens in a natural way. It seems like when society has institutions that profit off of misery what will happen is that society will arrange itself in a natural way to encourage those forms of misery that those institutions profit from. So in a society where there is a prison industry that society will promote criminality. Or where there is a huge mental health industry there will be music that encourages mental imbalances.

What is happening is too complicated for people to be intentionally doing it, it has to be some sort of natural way of organization in the same way a flower grows and organizes itself naturally without there being a conscious mind directing it.

37. ( For Actions and Thoughts): Pay closer attention to the emotional parts (voices, gestures, etc.) of our interactions with whites, as well as with each other. Perfect the habit of thinking before you talk. As Mr. Fuller has said, we need to tone down our emotions against purposely racist comments with emotional cool. Let’s be honest: all of us at some time or another, have had the one experience where we have wanted to just lose it, say fuck it and deal with the bigot that’s trying to push our button. But when we work together and support each other, the tendency to risk injury or even death can be lessened. We had a code at a job I worked once. No one but the co-workers knew this code and was used, monitored and executed to aid in another co-worker’s safety. Codes work and are very effective. This is something that should be mastered by our young people, considering the escalating number of murders of late.

38. BTW: Great post with great, useful information.

39. @seedofjapheth

“Yes I do fear that, isn’t that a rational concern?”

Your fears are what MIGHT happen, Black peoples fear of White are because of 400 years of documented violence against us. Do we have a right to feel anger or outright hatred?

“My ancestors did not slaughter the natives of Canada.”

Again, Skinner demonstrates that French history in North America paralleled what occurred among the English in early America as backcountry settlers composed of diverse ethnic origins, religious affiliations, and political loyalties increasingly moved farther west and south throughout North America during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, which not only inhibited imperial control, but also precipitated violence between Europeans and their indigenous neighbors.

Furthermore, you ignored the second question tied to this issue, so I will ask it again: do White Canadians believe in White Supremacy?

I can’t address this personal statement, but the vast majority of victims of police brutality and unjust arrests are people of color…….how many unarmed White people have you hear of being shot by police 30 times??

40. THE ALCHEMIST on said:

Codifying ones thoughts, speech and actions is an on going never ending process. I struggle with being consistent and not back sliding

41. tymetravelife on said:

I have to say that I do many of these things & practice many of these habits with both whites & blacks. As racist as whites are, blacks are just as colorist. The colorism that blacks practice is so similar to white racism that it’s very much white racism’s twin.

I want to relate, but I don’t want to play the game of “it’s worse when they do it.” Since it’s not zero sum.

42. seedofjapheth on said:

This is a reply to a statement you made elsewhere and I reply here because I do not see a reply button at teh comment I want to reply to.

You imply that black people are treated worse by the police than whites. I agree with you on that. The only point I was making was that police have been bad to all races. There was the white homeless guy kelly thomas who was beaten to death by police. But I do agree that police misbehavior has been directed a lot more at whites than blacks. I was just saying that police have been bad to people of all races.

You ask if blak people have the right to feel anger towards whites or even hatred… I don’t think you were actually asking this I think you were maybe saying a rhetorical question but I guess I will give my opinion on it even though youw ere not really asking me because I think it is an interesting topic.

Actually I can’t even comment on whether I think certain feelings are right or wrong to have because I think feelings are personal.

You linked to something that says that that was a myth about French settlers living in harmony with natives. Thankyu for the link to that book I might check it out.

43. @tymetravelife

LOL! Blacks are just colorist? So who on the face of this earth has suffered because of Black’s coloristm(besides other Blacks of course). Lets compare: who on this earth has suffered because of White’s racism?? Every group of color on every continent on this earth (which has produced million of deaths, poverty, etc.). Please, lets stop with the false equivalents.

44. Jared

What you are referring to is called “colour-blind racism” where you are purposefully unaware of racial motives. Many whites have this syndrome where they are in their own bubble and choose not to see colour. This is of course ludicrous because colour is the FIRST thing you see when you look at someone.

45. Japheth

Deflection is a tool used to ultimately deny truth. Therefore it is not *good* but evil. Adding richness to a conversation doesn’t help my people’s situation.

46. I would add that Black people should ALWAYS be in a question mode when talking about race with White people. I have seen where conversations have gone on for days because the White person will spew colorblind talk and get the Black person upset. You don’t EVER need to get upset in front of their sight because they know they’re the problem and got you all worked up while the system still exists. Be worked up about putting them out of business regardless of what they say. Peace.

47. If you’re a White person, what are you doing to see that the cops stop mistreating everybody? Don’t White people have more collective power than non-Whites?

48. Huh …? No false equivalence here. But I can see why these “black power” blogs remain on the fringe. There’s much hypocrisy & it doesn’t take much or long to see that.

@Negress

They may feel that way subconsciously, but, it’s not working for them. Keeping black folk at the bottom is only making conditions worse for themselves. Look at the status of the country right now? All kinds of weird ish is taking place at this time, because, whites are trying to hold onto power and wealth that was acquired thru unholy means. Whites know the deal, yet, are unwilling to take concrete steps to fix the mess their white forefathers created and ensure that what was done never happens again. Yes, there are some good white people on the planet, that’s a given. However, blacks can’t judge whites as individuals. Whether racist or non-racist, all of them benefit from the african slave trade that was put into action hundreds of years ago. Honestly, i don’t see the vast majority of whites changing. Whitemen have an irrational fear that blackmen will seek revenge against them, take whitewomen from them, stop them from exploiting the natural resources of Africa, and so forth. The alternative is not a win-win in their minds, therefore, the bs will never stop.

50. @tetravelife

“The colorism that blacks practice is so similar to white racism that it’s very much white racism’s twin.”

That reads like false equivalence to me. I guess you are thinking and writing in that “White Code” that Sista Negress was warning us about…..

@Jared

Yes, i can see how it would be hard to fully embrace whiteness in the historical sense. You want to discard your whiteness because of what your forefathers did, Yes? Colorblindness sounds good in theory, but, it doesn’t work in the real world. Suspending reality and logic just causes more static for everybody. As a blackman, i don’t want you to hate your european ancestry as a whiteman, Why? You can’t be black and i can’t be white, not gonna happen. We accept the cards we were given, simple as that.

Ty

52. @ Ms. J: Have to agree with you on that one. Don’t ever get into a conversation, even a chat, about racism with white folk because it is ultimately futile. Besides, it’s bad for your blood pressure too. Real talk. The best example of your statement is the deflective comments made here by white commentators, who are not really saying nor contributing anything constructive or helpful, so they are just wasting our time here. I haven’t been here very long with my contributions, but I have noticed that when Negress or others put out wise, worthy information that’s helpful to “us” in combating bigotry and racism, white commentators come in and use their deflective techniques to try and throw us off course, or begin focusing on the most irrelevant and time-consuming issues that have absolutely nothing to do with the context on the blog. We have to be more conscious of these types on anticipated tactics because, yeah, they are reading and have been reading every word on this blog since day one. You ever thought why it is that every damn thing Black people have to say, white people are so interested in it? Because they want to “know their enemy” and try to stay one step ahead of every move you plan to make. Don’t be fooled. I’m not paranoid but I still take nothing for granted. Go out here and beat somebody upside their head, and after they arrest you, they’ll will bring up so much shit about your background that even you forgot about! It is their history and our personal experiences that vindicate any suspicions about their anticipated behavior. I personally believe that there may be some whites who truly want an end to this tiresome shit (racism, bigotry, mistreatment, etc.) and are just as upset with the things that they see going on society, know that it is unjust, but will still do nothing, absolutely nothing to help change the system for the better. That’s the worst type of individual in my opinion. The power dynamic comes into play when they realize that there’s a sacrifice required on their part to change the system for the betterment of all. Short-term losses for long-term gains, in the name of replacing mistreatment based on skin color/race/gender with justice, is something that quote, unquote “good” white people can’t fathom because of what they’ll have to give up. It’s like the 80-year old or 90-year old white person, who’s lived a good, long life, benefited from all of the “good” things about being a white person in the system of racism (United States for example), knew all along what was going on about how the system of racism works from top to bottom, but played the naive role whenever challenged about the existence of systematic racism and outright mistreatment of people classified as not white and did nothing, absolutely nothing, but now want to talk about how sad racism really is within our society, of how we’re becoming more fragmented based on skin color and race. Such hypocrisy…Our best alternative is to keep on doing what we’ve started here, that is finding the best and most effective ways to protect ourselves, our children and generations to come so that we, too, can live out lives as meant to be.

53. @Emile: You’re absolutely right. They know the truth but can’t admit because that would signify the end of their system. I had to read a book called “Racism Without Racists” for an Ethics class. This book discussed in-depth how the Colorblind language is used to promote racism but seem tolerant of others at once. When my teacher had a group of white students read the text, they all said that the author was making up lies. Mind you, the book recorded the exact words of white people nationwide!! However, 80 percent of these same white students went to the teacher’s office hours to confess that they did indeed understand such language and even used it themselves to talk about racism. So it’s crucial for them to pretend like they’re ignorant.

I suggest you look at “Backstage, Frontstage Interactions: Everyday Racial Events and White College Students” by Leslie Houts. She had white students all over the country write down thousands of racist events they witnessed when Blacks were not around. Many of the students understood fully well that their behavior was incorrect, but they did it anyway and expected others to follow.

So we don’t need to be intimidated by people who claim that they don’t have a racist bone in their body, are working against racism, and don’t feel their white privilege. When you’re an arch-deceiver, you have to always be in a lying mode.

54. seedofjapheth on said:

To Ms Jay,
    you stated:”If you’re a White person, what are you doing to see that the cops stop mistreating everybody? Don’t White people have more collective power than non-Whites?”

My reply: I think middle and upper class White people in general due to the social structures have more power but they tend to exercise that power individually rather than collectively. It is very hard to get White people to agree on something and work together towards a common goal.

I think that cops will only treat people better when they are held accountable and prosecuted for crimes they commit and to do that we need to get people working in the legal system as prosecutors who are willing to put charges against police and we also have to get people to stop blindly believing whatever the police say. White people tend to have a problem with believing whatever the authorities say and accepting it uncritically.

But if people somehow are convinced to be skeptical of what cops say and to prosecute them for crimes they commit I think that the situation with our policing can be improved.

55. @seedofjapheth

56. @seedofjapheth

My error, this is really what I wanted to respond to:

“. It is very hard to get White people to agree on something and work together towards a common.”

57. @Ms. J. Interesting. “Colorblind” should always be viewed as an oxymoron because there is no such thing as being colorblind when it comes to interacting with people from diverse backgrounds. The world has always been diverse and multi-cultural, even before the twinkling of the Western world as we know it. Isn’t it ironic that whites wants possession and control of everything beautiful and colorful except for Black people? The psychoneurosis of self-hatred which white people suffer from is what creates the need for creating this terminology. Like all other things, I think it may have been an invented word used as a defense mechanism that shields their historically-proven motives of control, domination and manipulation of people, resources, wealth, education, power, land, cultures, you name it, from their victims, even under stressful situations such as being a minority within a majority population of Black people/POC. Everything within the art and practice of deception requires being very underhanded and skillful in manipulating others toward your advantage. There was a time when we were totally uneducated about the machinations of the “system” of racism and how it is applied to our society, not as something unusual but as a normal component. Dr. Welsing has stated before “the denial of racism is essential for its existence.” This is why whites generally will sabotage a Black person or People of Color when make valid points when critically analyzing racism and its associative ills. White people have been ingrained with images of Black people from an early age that when they become adults, it is virtually embedded within them. I read in a book once where the author, on the subject of racism in America, had described where he thought this manufactured fear of Black men’s propensity for raping white women come from. The author stated that some white parents, in prompting their children toward good behavior, would threaten their daughters with the Black “Boogeyman” image, threatening to let him into their bedrooms at night and have his way with them (“Racist America” by Joe R. Feagin). Like anything in life, nothing stays the same forever and the system of racism is unsustainable. It may have result into a catastrophic demise, but its end will definitely come to pass.

58. Emile

Thanks much. Mr. Fuller is so wise yet so simple in his methods. Very easy to understand.

59. @mk82-
    Equivalent in the sense that blacks are without doubt practicing their own brand of bigotry among themselves.
    More to the point, you know some mighty “white” words to be accusing others of thinking in “White Code.” No matter, I get that you’ve run out of intelligent replies & are attempting to insult.

60. Tymetra

I agree and understand. But, colourism is born out of white racism. Yes, my black blog is a fringe and yes there is much hypocrisy with many of us, me included but white supremacy remains the dominant oppressor.

61. seedofjapheth on said:

@MK82
    In response to me saying that it is hard to get whites to work together you said:
    “If this is true then why do Whites have a code that promotes and protects White Supremacy? If this is true why do Whites, who collectively represent less than 15 precent of the world’s population, consume more than 70 precent of the world’s resources?”

My response:
    I don’t have an answer to that. I have not thought through all these things related to this stuff in detail so I guess I do not have a solid opinion when it comes to this stuff.

I get the impression that you think that there is something wrong with White people. Do you think that what is wrong with Whites is genetic or do you think it is a cultural problem?

62. @

” Equivalent in the sense that blacks are without doubt practicing their own brand of bigotry among themselves”

Ok, and….what does this have to do with Sista Negress’s post? Isn’t this an example of the “you guys do it too argument”? I stand by my previous comments, you are using the “white code”, to derail the discussion.

63. @ seedofjapheth

You are a very effective practitioner of the “White Code”: you pick and choose which points you want to respond to, but yet when I ask you direct questions about White Supremacy you reply that you are not knowledgeable enough to answer the question. That is very interesting because you are knowledgeable enough to make assumptions about French Canadians, which proved to be incorrect, and knowledgeable enough about Blacks to have fear about WHAT you think Black people would do if we got control over Whites. It sounds and looks like deflecting to me…….

64. @diary–
    Thank you for understanding.

I am a black woman & have lived & observed the many hypocrisies of the Black Community up close & personal. It’s all good to beat the drum of White Racism, but many blacks learned a huge lesson from civil rights movement(s) of the past. And KNOW that what killed the community CANNOT to be solely laid at the feet of White Racism (afterall, blacks are well versed in White Racism & it’s insidiousness … have been well versed since before Emancipation). What’s rotting the black community today & for the past 150 years is Black Self Hate & Black Self-Annihilation. We can assert that White Racism is at the root of the sickness that caused the rot. But blacks have had more than a CENTURY to combat & cure the sickness.

It has become painfully clear that the black group has become addicted to using White Racism as an unending crutch to excuse all or most of the festering sores within the black group–a closed group into which no whites have had access to wield authority or power for over a century.

Please tell me who blacks should really be afraid of when walking after dark. In my REAL LIFE experience it has not been whites.

65. @ Tymeta

I’m working on a post regarding our ills. I’ll be attacked for it but it’s all true. While I cannot personally understand your own life experience, and I don’t want to go off track, blacks collectively, have NEVER been given the opportunity to fully heal and move on from our past. But that is another discussion all together.

Your points are all valid and understood.

66. Make no mistake about it. None of us are perfect, myself included. Everybody has been tainted in some way by their respective personal experiences so finger-pointing is impractical and does none of us any good. We have a lot of work to do among ourselves as well. Being self-critical is healthy, nurturing and yes, there are many ingrained habits that we have to conquer for our personal and collective well-being. If I can, I’d like to suggest a book written by Thomas Burrell entitled “Brainwashed: Challenging The Myth of Black Inferiority” where the author explains how some of our current actions resulted from the effects of slavery. There’s also Dr. Joyce DeGruy Leary’s book, “Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome: America’s Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing”, which is an excellent break-down of how our past history in the U.S. has influenced some of the destructive behavior patterns we are experiencing today. Much of the negative behavior that we exhibit is a result of centuries and generations of ingrained and imposed repression. Racism does exist but is not entirely the cause for some of the ills we bring upon ourselves. I think that the more we are able to learn how to rid ourselves of these destructive and self-defeating attitudes, the stronger we will become in fighting racism and other forms of mistreatment. This should be applied and overstood by all people of color across the world. There’s a lot more involved than just prejudice against skin color and race and all factors have to be comprehended to get the big picture of the amount of work we need to do in the areas of defense through self-help economics, education, spirituality, culture, etc.

67. Jared Wolf on said:

Up above I put in my 2 cents as a white man who has always understood that blacks are “different” from whites but also that I have never had any notion of the white race being in any way ‘superior’ to any other race. I was told that I was guilty of colorblind talk that is detrimental to black people. I am absolutely not under any illusion that “there are no races, just people” and would never make that assumption. Obviously there are many things that make us different from each other culturally, historically, and sociologically. But no matter how I put it I am using some kind of “colorblindness” logic that is complete nonsense, as well as a technique to keep black people down.

So one thing I have learned about myself is that no matter the thoughts I think, or the feelings I feel, because I am white/albino, I have no choice but to be a racist. I was born a racist, it is part of my biological make-up, and there is nothing I can do about that. I am racist because of my skin, not because of my behavior or conscious reason-ability, personal philosophy or any other abstract thing. I have absolutely no choice but to be a racist, which in a way makes me less “free.” I do not have the freedom to think for myself, no, I HAVE to be a white supremacist racist scumbag, regardless of any thoughts or insight I may have inside my white brain. No matter how much respect I have for black people in general- or particular black people I may know, or know of- that “respect” is a part of a code, that respect is itself a form of racism. No matter how hard I may fight, in community as an activist or otherwise, for reparations for the black people, I am and always will be a racist, against any will of my own.

As illustrated by emile below, my white presence on this blog is part of a sinister agenda, to gather information useful in negatively impacting the black community at large at some point in the future. It couldn’t possibly be that I am simply a blog reader that admires the intelligent writing of Diaryofanegress. I would have to myself BE black in order to be void of any particular agenda, other than to learn. My contributions lack anything of substance because the fingers that type the words appearing on this thread right now are albino skinned fingers, therefore the thoughts signalling the fingers to attempt a contribution of any kind have no merit on there own. Anything contributed would have to come from a person of African descent, otherwise it is simply a waste of time and contributes nothing.

In summary, white people should not be allowed to respect or admire black people. They are only allowed to diabolically sabotage black people, anything a white person says to a black person is worthless dialogue. I might be compelled to use the great quote from Dr. MLK Jr. “….they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character,” but I can imagine the backlash that would result. A black person should be judged by the content of their character, a white person has no character. Using that quote is a sneaky mechanism I am using for my colorblindness argument. Although in all sincerity, by the consensus definition of colorblindness, I do not have colorblindness. It would come as no great surprise to me if you were to tell me Denzel Washington is a black man. I would not say, “Oh, is he black? I didn’t notice.”

68. Jared

I live in brown skin. Eat, sleep and work in brown skin. Our lives are different. I don’t expect you or any other white person to understand that.

As I told JT earlier, another white man, when racism is over, we can talk. When the exploitation of my people is over, we can all gather around the table and talk, eat, laugh and live harmoniously.

Til then, my focus is on the black family.

69. ‘It’s a very new thing for me to have so much respect for someone (this blogger) who hates me so intensely.”

************

Jared,

It sounds/seems like you are experiencing the EXACT SAME feelings, thoughts, emotions.experience MILLIONS of black people *have* experienced for HUNDREDS OF YEARS…

Can you dig it???

I mean, really .. can you??

And if you can – what will you do with it?

70. I concur with this statement.

71. @negress: The best response to white respondents to your blog is no response at all. It may seem harsh and close-minded but it is simply a tool we must use to stay focused and on top of all that is going on and sure to come. As I stated before, there are many whites who are, in fact, very intelligent and extremely knowledgeable about how the system of racism works in modern society and the myriad challenges we face as Black people/People of Color but do nothing productive nor supportive in helping in alleviate the discomforts procured by their genetically-related. They see just like you and I do exactly what’s going on and still do nothing to quell the violence against Black people/People of Color.
    Nothing personal toward white respondents to your blog, just real talk.

Making apologetic and quasi-sympathetic statements does not stop the onslaught of needless attacks against Black people, especially young Black males and young Black females, who are exponentially becoming daily victims of fatal violence that result from white men (and white women) “feeling” threatened by their presence, changing times or simple hatred. Where’s the public outcry from Jared when these tragedies occur? Where’s his outrage at the simple fact that a life has been taken based on one person’s stupidity, ignorance and incompetence? Where’s his support to the victims’ families of these irrational, unjust crimes? Again, it is the well-practiced diversionary tactics of people like Jared that we have to be aware of, to prevent the lullaby of compunctious rhetoric that attempts to assuage our faith in white people’s humanity until the next unnecessary tragedy betrays us .

After all, when was the last time that a person of Jared’s kinship/persuasion/race/gender have had a middle-aged “Black man” fatally shoot one of his unarmed friends while sitting unarmed inside of a SUV at a service station, for no reason other than feeling threatened by four unarmed young white teenagers who were playing their music too loud?

When was the last time that Jared had a close friend, who happened to be an unarmed young, white and male, shot because he looked suspicious while wearing a hooded sweatshirt within a gated community where his biological father resided, pursued, harassed and fatally shot by a vigilant “Black male” neighborhood watchman, even after being formally and verbally instructed by local authorities to not apprehend suspicious individuals on private property that was not under his immediate charge?

When was the last time that Jared ever had a college friend, who just happened to be an unarmed young, white and male, who was apprehended by the police, arrested for allegedly having possession of marijuana and concluded to a fatal, unexplained death in the backseat of a patrol car, with no weapon on his person, while in handcuffs?

Until people like Jared, who are appear so concerned and awed by the conditions under which we find ourselves as Black people and People of Color, are serious about realistically engaging the ending of these types of injustice, such responses are meaningless. Until the consciousness of white folk like Jared are raised to a meaningful and substantial level, to where they realize the self-imposed confusion and errors of their unjustified fears, hatred and mistreatment of people who are Black and People of Color, then it is meaningless to respond to such time-consuming hyperbole. Black people are dealing with real-life problems in this country and abroad that require the utmost management of time, resources and intelligence that is wisely spent using the most constructive, defensive and effective measures feasible for our survival. Take your games and go elsewhere. This is grown-folks business here.

72. Emile

Great response! I just had a mind numbing talk with my VERY conscious cousin. He spoke of the Spirits and how they’ve returned to Earth. Our “spell” is going to be broken soon. Many of us have already broken free and our consciousnesses is greater than ever…in fact, we vibrate as our African ancestors did/do.

Whites can pick up on that being devoid of an active pineal gland and that’s why they seek and destroy. Did you know that they are eating us? Melting down our organs and drinking it to consume melanin Gods dust.

I take all whites as they appear now. I see them ever so clearly. And they know it and FEEL it. Thanks for the continued support.

ALL COMMENTS ARE CLOSED

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 486 other followers