Blacks and Health: The Natural Way to Heal Part 4

Vinegar is a product of fermentation. This is a process in which sugars in a food are broken down by bacteria and yeast. In the first stage of fermentation, the sugars are turned into alcohol. Then, if the alcohol ferments further, you get vinegar. The word comes from the French, meaning “sour wine.”

The many uses for apple cider vinegar are endless, but these are the most well-known:

It kills head lice

Eases digestion

Washes toxins from the body

In addition to that, it fights/aids:

Every black household should have a bottle or two stored away for daily health maintenance.

Next article: The miracle of Parsley.

About these ads

18 thoughts on “Blacks and Health: The Natural Way to Heal Part 4

Was always curious about how to use this. Do you use it?

2. In the springtime, yes, for my allergies.

3. Matari on said:

Ms. Mary

I use this and the regular clear distilled vinegar – TRUTHBETOLD is correct about vinegar’s endless uses. A little goes a long way… like STEVIA – an herbal plant (HEALTHFUL non-sugar sweetener). I use *NOW’s* brand.

Did you know that DARK CHOCOLATE also has beneficial medicinal value?

— word to the wise — SEARCH engines (not just Google) when used carefully are among the most powerful research tools ever devised!

: )

@Brother Matari & Truth Be Told; Thank You I will check this out. I love dark chocolate.

5. Chocolate? Now we’re talking!

6. Miss Mary

Most welcome.

7. larissa on said:

@truthbetold, random question out of curiosity:
    do you believe in reincarnation?

8. soforeal on said:

i wanna chug it. lol

9. larissa on said:

is there open thread for this blog?

10. Larissa. I’ll do an open post tonight.

11. larissa on said:

thnx:)

12. Matari on said:

Truth,

Do you use FLAXSEED?
    My mom used to make tea out of it for the family when I was a little dude.

It’s another NATURAL HEALTH item to have on hand, imo.

Also, do you make herbal TINCTURES ?? Either in combination or single herbs?

13. ynotme on said:

Apple cider vinegar is a wonderful product but pretty potent and it does take a little getting used to, but you can add a little fruit juice or honey to it + water to help make it more palatable.

14. Matari

My brother used flaxseed and is the tinture king! I’ve never used flaxseed but I’ve heard great things about it.

15. I’ve always known that vinegar could be used as a cleaning product around the house, but I never thought that you could drink it. At least, not like you would a regular 8oz drink. I think I’ll try to drink it once in a while. I usually use green tea that I brew as my main drink.

16. Sheagirl

Green tea is fabulous for cancer preventativeness.

17. I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours lately, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet can be much more useful than ever before.

ALL COMMENTS ARE CLOSED

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 526 other followers